VIDEO: Chelsea vs Barcelona - Michael Essien extra goal

www

May 6, 2009, 4:11:58 PM5/6/09

SHUSSBAR

May 6, 2009, 4:44:30 PM5/6/09
On May 6, 3:11 pm, www <theowalcot...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://tinyurl.com/VIDEO-Chelsa-Barca-ESSIEN
>
> Fantastic goal

The best goal is for Iniesta though, the one that makes you win a game.

Sniffer-Dog

May 6, 2009, 4:45:24 PM5/6/09
On Wed, 6 May 2009 13:11:58 -0700 (PDT), www <theowa...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>http://tinyurl.com/VIDEO-Chelsa-Barca-ESSIEN
>
>Fantastic goal

Please post the Iniesta goal that was even better! Total class LOL!
RAOTFLMFAO!!!!!! BWAH HA HAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

"It's a Fucking disgrace"
Didier Drogba (21:42 06/05/2009)
Class! What a role model for the young ones!

Dirty dirty Chelsea scum.

BWAHH HAAAAA HAA HAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sore LOOOOSEERRSS or WHAT?

Timmy

May 6, 2009, 4:48:06 PM5/6/09
On 6 mei, 22:45, Sniffer-Dog <i...@thefutureisbright-
thefutureiswhite.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 6 May 2009 13:11:58 -0700 (PDT), www <theowalcot...@yahoo.com>

> wrote:
>
> >http://tinyurl.com/VIDEO-Chelsa-Barca-ESSIEN
>
> >Fantastic goal
>
> Please post the Iniesta goal that was even better! Total class LOL!
> RAOTFLMFAO!!!!!! BWAH HA HAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>
> "It's a Fucking disgrace"
> Didier Drogba (21:42 06/05/2009)
> Class! What a role model for the young ones!
>
> Dirty dirty Chelsea scum.
>
> BWAHH HAAAAA HAA HAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>
> Sore LOOOOSEERRSS or WHAT?

You call that a win, atleast 1 of the 2 penalties should have been
given to Chelsea. The outcome of the match was made by the referree.

Scooby Doo

May 6, 2009, 4:48:31 PM5/6/09
Apart from him facing a long ban, so will the referee - shades of Leeds, all
those years ago.

"Sniffer-Dog" <in...@thefutureisbright-thefutureiswhite.com> wrote in message

SHUSSBAR

May 6, 2009, 4:51:09 PM5/6/09
On May 6, 3:45 pm, Sniffer-Dog <i...@thefutureisbright-
thefutureiswhite.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 6 May 2009 13:11:58 -0700 (PDT), www <theowalcot...@yahoo.com>

> wrote:
>
> >http://tinyurl.com/VIDEO-Chelsa-Barca-ESSIEN
>
> >Fantastic goal
>
> Please post the Iniesta goal that was even better! Total class LOL!
> RAOTFLMFAO!!!!!! BWAH HA HAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>
> "It's a Fucking disgrace"
> Didier Drogba (21:42 06/05/2009)
> Class! What a role model for the young ones!
>
> Dirty dirty Chelsea scum.
>
> BWAHH HAAAAA HAA HAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>
> Sore LOOOOSEERRSS or WHAT?

Chelsea sore loosers. Drogba Ballack and more got to be severely
punished for their attitude

Paul C

May 6, 2009, 4:53:11 PM5/6/09

Chelsea have every right to be sore losers. Their lose was solely down
to an incompetent referee.

Paul C

May 6, 2009, 4:54:41 PM5/6/09
On Wed, 6 May 2009 13:51:09 -0700 (PDT), SHUSSBAR <SHUS...@gmail.com>
wrote:

I'm sure they will be, which is a pity since there was only one
miscreant on the pitch.

Timmy

May 6, 2009, 4:58:01 PM5/6/09
On 6 mei, 22:53, Paul C <p...@thersgb.net> wrote:
> On Wed, 6 May 2009 21:48:31 +0100, "Scooby Doo"
>

> <johnfairweat...@ntlworld.com> wrote:
> >Apart from him facing a long ban, so will the referee - shades of Leeds, all
> >those years ago.
>
> >"Sniffer-Dog" <i...@thefutureisbright-thefutureiswhite.com> wrote in message

> >> Please post the Iniesta goal that was even better! Total class LOL!
> >> RAOTFLMFAO!!!!!! BWAH HA HAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>
> >> "It's a Fucking disgrace"
> >> Didier Drogba (21:42 06/05/2009)
> >> Class! What a role model for the young ones!
>
> >> Dirty dirty Chelsea scum.
>
> >> BWAHH HAAAAA HAA HAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>
> >> Sore LOOOOSEERRSS or WHAT?
>
> Chelsea have every right to be sore losers. Their lose was solely down
> to an incompetent referee.

They don't want an all English final

Paul C

May 6, 2009, 5:01:18 PM5/6/09
On Wed, 6 May 2009 13:58:01 -0700 (PDT), Timmy <Wc...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Well, that's the only good thing about the result.

Sniffer-Dog

May 6, 2009, 5:01:29 PM5/6/09
On Wed, 06 May 2009 21:53:11 +0100, Paul C <pa...@thersgb.net> wrote:

>Chelsea have every right to be sore losers. Their lose was solely down
>to an incompetent referee.

You mean loss?

Nope. Fraid not. Was down to them not finished off the game and
getting a second goal when they were dominating the game and barca
were playing piss poor. Oh, and not defending under the end of the
game, not just the end of the 90 minutes.

Paul C

May 6, 2009, 5:07:42 PM5/6/09

Hardly.

Had they converted 2 of the 3 penalties they ought to have had they
would have won convincingly.

Message has been deleted

pfc_me...@hotmail.com

May 6, 2009, 7:58:45 PM5/6/09
On May 6, 3:45 pm, Sniffer-Dog <i...@thefutureisbright-
thefutureiswhite.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 6 May 2009 13:11:58 -0700 (PDT), www <theowalcot...@yahoo.com>

> wrote:
>
> >http://tinyurl.com/VIDEO-Chelsa-Barca-ESSIEN
>
> >Fantastic goal
>
> Please post the Iniesta goal that was even better! Total class LOL!
> RAOTFLMFAO!!!!!! BWAH HA HAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>
> "It's a Fucking disgrace"
> Didier Drogba (21:42 06/05/2009)
> Class! What a role model for the young ones!
>
> Dirty dirty Chelsea scum.
>
> BWAHH HAAAAA HAA HAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>
> Sore LOOOOSEERRSS or WHAT?

The ref was a fucking disgrace. Obviously, you know absolutely nothing
about football.

Abubakr

May 6, 2009, 8:04:13 PM5/6/09
On 7 May, 07:07, Paul C <p...@thersgb.net> wrote:
> On Wed, 06 May 2009 22:01:29 +0100, Sniffer-Dog
>
> <i...@thefutureisbright-thefutureiswhite.com> wrote:

> >On Wed, 06 May 2009 21:53:11 +0100, Paul C <p...@thersgb.net> wrote:
>
> >>Chelsea have every right to be sore losers. Their lose was solely down
> >>to an incompetent referee.
>
> >You mean loss?
>
> >Nope. Fraid not. Was down to them not finished off the game and
> >getting a second goal when they were dominating the game and barca
> >were playing piss poor. Oh, and not defending under the end of the
> >game, not just the end of the 90 minutes.
>
> Hardly.
>
> Had they converted 2 of the 3 penalties they ought to have had they
> would have won convincingly.

Bullshit. The only thing that came remotely close to being a penalty
(Chelsea tearing their arseholes open for everything under the sun
means nothing) was Drogba's tussle with Yaya and Yaya clearly got the
ball.

Paul C

May 7, 2009, 3:23:53 AM5/7/09

Tell me oh wise one.

The referee gives a free kick for a foul which occurred inside the
penalty area - in what way is that a correct decision.

A defender, with arms outstretched handles the ball in the penalty
area. In what way is that not a penalty?

Suppostone

May 7, 2009, 3:33:01 AM5/7/09
Il 06/05/2009, www ha detto :
> http://tinyurl.com/VIDEO-Chelsa-Barca-ESSIEN
>
> Fantastic goal

Sad we didn't get the final, but so happy for Henry

--
HO IL CULO TRA LE SCARPE

Abubakr

May 7, 2009, 3:46:09 AM5/7/09

There was no foul inside the box. Get that into your head. Malouda
turned and simply ran into Alvez who was standing his ground. The ref
awarded a FK for a tug or push earlier in the play, and he clearly
indicated that he was calling it back for that.

> A defender, with arms outstretched handles the ball in the penalty
> area. In what way is that not a penalty?

In the way that the Laws of the game do not allow it. A handball
requires a movement of the hand/arm towards the ball, *deliberately*
intending to hit it with said hand/arm. A ball being played onto an
already outstretched arm is not a handball according to the Laws of
the game. If you think this is unfair, fine, go compaign for its
changing. But as the Laws stand now, there was no handball.

Diablos Rojos

May 7, 2009, 4:09:09 AM5/7/09

"Sniffer-Dog" <in...@thefutureisbright-thefutureiswhite.com> wrote in message

Ah do you remember the good OLD days when dirty Leeds(scum) were in the
semis of
the Champs League, seems so distant now doesn't it?

The future is white..... LMFAO!

JAB

May 7, 2009, 4:31:05 AM5/7/09
Abubakr wrote:
> In the way that the Laws of the game do not allow it. A handball
> requires a movement of the hand/arm towards the ball, *deliberately*
> intending to hit it with said hand/arm. A ball being played onto an
> already outstretched arm is not a handball according to the Laws of
> the game. If you think this is unfair, fine, go compaign for its
> changing. But as the Laws stand now, there was no handball.

As his arm clearly did move towards the ball it was a penalty -- are you
just plain blind?

Abubakr

May 7, 2009, 4:34:46 AM5/7/09

His arm was already outstretched before the ball was even kicked, are
YOU blind?

JAB

May 7, 2009, 5:01:06 AM5/7/09

Jesus H Christ is was a penalty; he moved his arm so just how more clear
cut do you want it to be -- if you didn't want Chelsea to win then fair
enough just say so. Please don't pretend that somehow the penalties
decisions were correct as the weren't. The ref had a dreadful game
unless you 'saw' something else?

Paul C

May 7, 2009, 9:08:13 AM5/7/09

I wouldn't bother arguing with him. There are none so blind as those
who will not see.

JAB

May 7, 2009, 9:24:09 AM5/7/09

I think that's good advice!

Stephen O'Connell

May 7, 2009, 9:38:03 AM5/7/09

Some poeple have glasses that lets them only see what they want to see! Even
the Barcelona manager agreed that the refereeing was poor and he could
understand the Chelsea frustrations. The Pique handball was a blatant
penalty in any country on any weekend of the season, no question.

Bob

May 7, 2009, 10:25:24 AM5/7/09

So you also agree with Guardiola when he complained about refereeing at Nou
Camp?

Abubakr

May 7, 2009, 10:33:21 AM5/7/09
On 8 May, 00:25, "Bob" <B...@bob.com> wrote:
> Stephen O'Connell wrote:
> > Paul C wrote:

No because they have 'special glasses' through which to see the world.

Abubakr

May 7, 2009, 10:35:23 AM5/7/09
On 7 May, 19:01, JAB <nocha...@nohope.com> wrote:
> Abubakr wrote:
> >> As his arm clearly did move towards the ball it was a penalty -- are you
> >> just plain blind?
>
> > His arm was already outstretched before the ball was even kicked, are
> > YOU blind?
>
> Jesus H Christ is was a penalty; he moved his arm

Anybody can move their arm, nothing wrong with that. Prove to me that
Pique moved his arm into path of the ball after it was kicked.

JAB

May 7, 2009, 10:37:22 AM5/7/09

"I wouldn't bother arguing with him. There are none so blind as those
who will not see."

Couldn't agree more ...

Stephen O'Connell

May 8, 2009, 3:04:19 PM5/8/09

Like your anti-EPL team ones obviously! As you are the only person who
thought that the referee had a good game and only got one decision wrong,
the Barcelona red card. (Surprise surprise!) I don't care if you don't like
EPL teams doing well in the Champions League, that's your right. But anybody
who thinks that the referee on Wednesday didn't mess up is obviously a bit
bonkers.

Stephen O'Connell

May 8, 2009, 3:01:34 PM5/8/09

Barcelona could have had a penalty, some refs would have given it. But I
don't agree that Barcelona were bullied, neither do I believe that he said
even that. His team were not given the space to play, and they didn't have
the class to break down an organised Chelsea defence. There is no rule that
says every team has to play pretty football, neither is there a rule that
says you must let a team play pretty football against you. But there are
rules that say handball in the box is a penalty, and bringing a player down
in the box is a penalty.

Graf Finklestein

May 8, 2009, 5:51:20 PM5/8/09
On 8 May, 20:01, "Stephen O'Connell" <no.s...@fk.u.com> wrote:
> Bob wrote:
> > Stephen O'Connell wrote:
> >> Paul C wrote:

Are you as astonished as I am that, while the referee has copped has
enormous amount of shit for his performance, the linesman who seemed
to miss two obvious handball penalty decisions and an iffy sending off
has escaped without a shred of criticism, from fans, players and media?

Abubakr

May 8, 2009, 9:40:26 PM5/8/09
On 9 May, 05:01, "Stephen O'Connell" <no.s...@fk.u.com> wrote:
> Bob wrote:
> > Stephen O'Connell wrote:
> >> Paul C wrote:

Yes a handball in the box is penalty so is fouling a player in said
area, problem is none of this happened in the match. There is a
difference between ball to hand and hand to ball that is crux of a
handball decision, something that is obviously lost on the "EPL was
hard done by brigade".

Jellore

May 9, 2009, 4:57:03 AM5/9/09

The real issue here is the dreadful inconsistency of referring. A
number of refs, including the fool who officiated at Stamford Bridge
may well have dished out 3 or 4 pens on a different day. Have you not
seen, hand on heart, pens given in similar situations. I can think of
the pen that Chelsea was awarded at the end of the 2008 EPL season
against Man Utd. Michael Carrick was clearly trying to get his arm out
of the way of a cross. That is ball to hand as you have explained. Pen
given.

Abubakr

May 9, 2009, 6:15:19 AM5/9/09

I think the Carrick one was way more of a penalty than Pique's. Of
course Man Utd fans well never admit that. But yes, on any given day,
referee's can and do make bad decisions and give penalties where there
wasn't any or miss otherwise blatant infringements. About consistency,
one thing that referee's have been loath to do and they have been
consistent throughout this season of the CL is give penalties for tugs
or minor infringements, this is for sure. Bosingwa wasn't called in
the first leg, Arsenal got away with an almost murderous non-call
against Roma, Torres was not called for his tug at Pepe's shoulder
which lead to a goal.

I seriously don't think this ref had as bad game as all these people
(mostly of the EPL fanboy variety and their media) are making out.
This was a tough game involving one of the most cynical, win at all
costs, dishonest bullies in modern times in Chelsea. Of course they're
going to blow their tops if a couple of decisions go against them,
decisions which they are used to getting. Fuck them. They should learn
to get on with officials better by actually playing the game with a
modicum of sportsmanship. You reap what you sow.

Stephen O'Connell

May 9, 2009, 12:28:31 PM5/9/09

Well I don't agree with al the death threats and all that nonsense. Okay the
referee had a bad game on Wednesday I thought, but he's not the first and he
won't be the last, to get decisions wrong. However, the carry-on since then
has been a bit OTT. The "Assistant Referee" on the sidelines has to take
some blame, as he wasn't brave enough to flag for anything, and the one time
he did, the Barcelona player got a red card wrongly. As there was little (if
any) contact with Anelka! So his eyesight was definitely dodgy, and he was
no assistance to his referee..

I don't know why UEFA don't use technology to review issues like the ones
we've seen in the Champions League this season? The ECL is the
biggest club tournament in the world and is worth a lot of money/prestige
for teams. So all anyone can ask for is that the officials get the decisions
correct. The fourth official at the sidelines should be able to view the TV
monitor at the side and have an input to help the referee get it right. Then
we won't have to be moaning about officials being blind.