Nostradamus predicts Spain victory in the 2006 WC.

Alexandre

Nov 13, 2005, 12:59:21 PM11/13/05

Tremendous quatrain:

"When 2006 is six months over the King of Spain crosses the Pyrenees
with his army.

Belzebu's legions await battle in the plains of Central Europe.

Destruction and defeat fall upon the evil ones.

The Holy Grail returns with the triumphant King to Hispania."

Nostradamus is talking about the trip to Germany that the King of Spain
will make to see his "army" (national team) play in the WC. Belzebu's
legions are obvioulsy the foreign national teams that will be defeated
in Central Europe (Germany). The "Holy Grail" (obviously the World Cup)
is carried by the King back to Spain. Is this amazing or what?.

Anti

Nov 13, 2005, 3:38:55 PM11/13/05
I am quoting this on my blog
http://antithesis98.blogspot.com/2005/11/vieira-reveals-arsenal-deceit.html
in the comments section. Hope you do not mind; if you do, let me know
and I will remove it.
Cheers.

Alexandre

Nov 13, 2005, 5:09:39 PM11/13/05

Anti wrote:
> I am quoting this on my blog
> http://antithesis98.blogspot.com/2005/11/vieira-reveals-arsenal-deceit.html
> in the comments section. Hope you do not mind; if you do, let me know
> and I will remove it.
> Cheers.

You can quote me as many times as you want but I'm only taking the
mickey. You must be new around here, eh?.

Lucky Devin

Nov 13, 2005, 8:45:33 PM11/13/05

Alexandre wrote:
> Anti wrote:
> > I am quoting this on my blog
> > http://antithesis98.blogspot.com/2005/11/vieira-reveals-arsenal-deceit.html
> > in the comments section. Hope you do not mind; if you do, let me know
> > and I will remove it.
> > Cheers.
>

> You can quote me as many times as you want but I'm only taking the
> mickey. You must be new around here, eh?.

I'm sure it'll be placed on the blog for humorous purposes anyway.

--
Neighborhood Superstar, still the same;

Devin Tregre

Gabbage

Nov 13, 2005, 10:41:21 PM11/13/05

Alexandre wrote:

> in Central Europe (Germany). The "Holy Grail" (obviously the World Cup)
> is carried by the King back to Spain. Is this amazing or what?.

Would that be King Luis who drinks (or does not drink) sangria?

andrade...@gmail.com

Nov 14, 2005, 2:09:53 AM11/14/05
I don't know about Nostradamus. It seems the translators always get
very inventive with their work. The Holy Grail is definitely the World
Cup, but I think Nostradamus (our lady) could be refering to another
country in the Iberian peninsula. You see, Hispania could mean either
Spain or Portugal. And either country would have to cross the Pyrenees
to get to Germania. Leonardo's Last Supper might hold the key to this
mistery. When you look at this painting, your eyes are inmediately
drawn to the figure in the center. The King of Hispania. If you look
closer, the king has a strong resemblance with Diabolik's biggest
obsession. Could it be Mourinho? Cristiano Ronaldo and Figo (as Judas
of course. Leonardo must have been a Barca fan) also seem to be at the
table. The food on the table could also be a clue to the puzzle.

Take a look here:
http://www.snapfish.com/slideshow/AlbumID=31852361/PictureID=917519137/t_=37005863

Alexandre

Nov 14, 2005, 8:20:41 AM11/14/05

I'm qualified to interpret the quatrains written by my cousin
Nostradamus Perez from Toledo better than anybody in the world. I
regretfully inform you that I'm dropping your interpretation of this
quatrain as wild speculation product of an unbalanced mind. I'm also
forced to categorized you as a lesser scholar of the work of
Nostradanus Perez from Toledo. Sorry.

Jordi

Nov 14, 2005, 3:44:49 PM11/14/05

Alexandre ha escrito:

> "When 2006 is six months over the King of Spain crosses the Pyrenees
> with his army.

Nostradamus could apply for a reasonably well paid job at Marca.

J.

Delta

Nov 17, 2005, 8:53:56 AM11/17/05
Do you know that when Nostradamus was alive Portugal and Spain had the same
king - Filipe ?

Portugal and Spain, the same kingdom but with some independency

"Alexandre" <totalt...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Alexandre

Nov 17, 2005, 1:01:32 PM11/17/05

Delta wrote:
> Do you know that when Nostradamus was alive Portugal and Spain had the same
> king - Filipe ?

So what kind of impact that can have in Nostradamus Perez prediction?.