FISA Masters rowing survey

David Biddulph

Mar 2, 2002, 8:35:51 AM3/2/02
Some of you may have seen a few months ago an early version of a survey
being conducted by FISA among masters rowers.

At that stage is was a draft version, but the official version is now
available. The site at http://svar.agderforskning.no/fisa/fisa.htm is
linked from the FISA Masters Commission page at
http://www.worldrowing.com/custompage/default.sps?iType=145&icustompagei
d=7.

The FISA Masters Commission would be grateful if as many as possible
among the Masters Rowing community would take the time to fill in the
survey.
--
David Biddulph
Rowing web pages at:

Dave Henderson

Mar 4, 2002, 4:36:58 AM3/4/02
"David Biddulph" <da...@biddulph.org.uk> wrote in message news:<a5qkfl$rvb$1...@knossos.btinternet.com>...

> The FISA Masters Commission would be grateful if as many as possible
> among the Masters Rowing community would take the time to fill in the
> survey.

I was doing OK until page 3 or 4 when I started coming across
questions for which no appropriate answer was provided, and you
weren't allowed to progress unless you had checked one of the boxes.
I faked an answer to one, then was faced with having to do it again,
so I gave up in exasperation.

Dave 'none of the above' Henderson

David Biddulph

Mar 4, 2002, 4:38:41 PM3/4/02
"Dave Henderson" <david.h...@aea.be> wrote in message

I'm glad it wasn't just me who was a misfit. I pointed the problem out
to the FISA Masters Commission yesterday, and it is under investigation.