I Used To Think We Had Elected a Right Wing Talk Show Host For President. I Was Wrong

Jason Todd!!!

Jun 5, 2017, 11:32:20 PM6/5/17
We Elected a Right Wing Talk Show *CALLER*.

Earl, from Bucksnort, Tennesee, to be exact.

Jason (a talk show HOST would actually have a certain degree of competence)

I'm Sick Of You

Jun 6, 2017, 6:58:27 AM6/6/17
"Jason Todd!!!" <janklo...@yahoo.com> wrote in
Please shut the fuck up and then kill yourself, you stupid jew.

Signed,
Somebody who is sick and tired of your OCD-driven Trump-related bitching
and whining

Jason Todd!!!

Jun 6, 2017, 10:01:27 AM6/6/17
On Tuesday, June 6, 2017 at 6:58:27 AM UTC-4, I'm Sick Of You wrote:
> "Jason Todd!!!" <janklo...@yahoo.com> wrote in
>
> > We Elected a Right Wing Talk Show *CALLER*.
> >
> > Earl, from Bucksnort, Tennesee, to be exact.
> >

> > Jason (a talk show HOST would actually have a certain degree of
> > competence)
>

> Please shut the fuck up

No.

and then kill yourself,

No.

you stupid jew.
No.

> Signed,
> Somebody
aka Asshole Tim Weisse aka We All Know Who

who is sick and tired of your OCD-driven Trump-related bitching
> and whining

Just getting started!

me

Jun 6, 2017, 12:59:02 PM6/6/17
aww Jason, you upset a snowflake!

robert stickler

Jun 6, 2017, 3:01:26 PM6/6/17
Only liberals are snowflakes

me

Jun 6, 2017, 3:19:11 PM6/6/17
On Tuesday, June 6, 2017 at 3:01:26 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Only liberals are snowflakes

says the snowflake

robert stickler

Jun 6, 2017, 8:56:26 PM6/6/17
You eat yellow snow cones

me

Jun 6, 2017, 10:48:59 PM6/6/17
On Tuesday, June 6, 2017 at 8:56:26 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> You eat yellow snow cones

wow, did you come up with that all by yourself?

%

Jun 6, 2017, 11:22:58 PM6/6/17
robert stickler wrote:
> You eat yellow snow cones