michael strahan totally screwed!

rjs...@yahoo.com

Jan 14, 2007, 3:58:22 AM1/14/07
Strahan Ordered to Pay $15.3M to Ex-Wife
Jean Strahan Also Gets Large Sum in Child Support
AP
NEWARK, N.J. (Jan. 13) - New York Giants star Michael Strahan was
ordered to pay his ex-wife $15.3 million - more than half his net worth
- in keeping with the couple's prenuptial agreement.

Under the agreement, Jean Strahan was entitled to 50 percent of their
joint marital assets and 20 percent of his yearly income from each year
they were married.

Strahan claimed that he wasn't responsible for the 20 percent because
his wife failed to ask for it every year.

But state Superior Court Judge James Convery disagreed, saying in his
ruling that "the plaintiff is not credible in his claim that the
defendant never asked for her separate funds."

Steve Sormani Says: "After his injury, there was talk of Michael
considering retirement. He's rebuffed such speculation, but is now all
but certain to return to the football field, if not for anything but a
paycheck."
-- Giants Blogger Reacts In addition to the $15.3 million, Convery
awarded Jean Strahan hundreds of thousands of dollars in child support

Jean Strahan, who married the football player in 1999, said she was
happy with the ruling.

"It pays to tell the truth, and I told the truth," she said in
Saturday's New York Post. "I never asked for a penny more than the
prenup that Michael and his lawyers wrote and made me sign. And all I
ever asked for was that to be upheld."

A call to Michael Strahan's attorney, Robert Penza, and his agent, Tony
Agnone, were not immediately returned Saturday.

A call to Jean Strahan's attorney, Ellen Marshall, was also not
immediately returned.

give me a freaking break, 15 million? how the heck does his wife
deserve that much? she didnt do anything to work for it! talk about
screwing him over totally. 15 million plus child support? you have got
to be freaking kidding me.

Grue

Jan 14, 2007, 7:15:44 AM1/14/07
rjs...@yahoo.com wrote in news:1168765102.191580.234260
@l53g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> give me a freaking break, 15 million? how the heck does his wife
> deserve that much? she didnt do anything to work for it! talk about
> screwing him over totally. 15 million plus child support? you have got
> to be freaking kidding me.

IIRC there was a bit Chris Roock used to do where some chick got an
incredible amount of money for a divorce settlement, only because the guy
was rich, and it was given to her because she claimed she had to have
that kind of money because she was used to living a wealthy lifestyle. To
which Chris retorted "Yeah, I was used to getting a blowjob
everyday....what about that?"

It really should work that way.

rob

Jan 14, 2007, 8:26:48 PM1/14/07

judges always side with the woman. i dont know why, its dang sure not
fair.

whatsamatteru

Jan 18, 2007, 3:14:08 PM1/18/07
dude what a pig you are. like you've ever been married dude. yeah she
did nothing but probably eat pork and beans with him before he got
drafted. hate to tell you dude but if you live in a community property
state it happens. what a ignorant dude you are. like you're still a
virgin right?like you don't even have a girlfriend right dude?

sa...@aol.com

May 10, 2017, 10:20:10 AM5/10/17
Hello cuck.

Freezer

May 10, 2017, 2:40:13 PM5/10/17
If I don't reply to this post, the terroists win.

> Hello cuck.

Back atcha, snowflake.

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/

jmfabi...@gmail.com

May 10, 2017, 3:01:05 PM5/10/17
Yay now Donny Osmond or Mike Richards can host the Pyramid again!

sa...@aol.com

May 11, 2017, 4:14:03 PM5/11/17
Lets do this passion fruit!

Time to test the limit!