John McCain: Obama Was a Better President Than Trump

Jason Todd!!!

Jun 12, 2017, 11:50:00 PM6/12/17
Hell yes!

Jason

robert stickler

Jun 13, 2017, 12:27:45 AM6/13/17
On Monday, June 12, 2017 at 11:50:00 PM UTC-4, Jason Todd!!! wrote:
> Hell yes!
>

> Jason

hell no!

Freezer

Jun 13, 2017, 9:32:06 AM6/13/17
If I don't reply to this Jason Todd!!! post, the terroists win.

> Hell yes!
>

> Jason

Cue Janis explaining how this doesn't count because blah blah
blah reasons.

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/

Robert Tr0ll

Jun 13, 2017, 12:49:32 PM6/13/17
On Monday, June 12, 2017 at 11:50:00 PM UTC-4, Jason Todd!!! wrote:
> Hell yes!
>

> Jason

Glad there's a Republican who isn't sipping the alt-right Tea Party Kool-Aid (which must be made from wild boar semen). THANKS FOR THE INFO!!! :D :D :D

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 13, 2017, 9:35:27 PM6/13/17
fvck yes!

robert stickler