liberals are responsible for the lack of jobs and the homelessness in america.

robert stickler

May 28, 2017, 11:01:54 PM5/28/17
hell yeah

The Brunei Bindlestiff

May 30, 2017, 12:58:03 PM5/30/17
On Sunday, May 28, 2017 at 11:01:54 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> hell yeah

bullshit you idiot.
and you damn well know it.

me

May 30, 2017, 2:51:59 PM5/30/17
stop feeding the troll, that's all he is, a fucking troll. Just ignore his bullshit

robert stickler

May 30, 2017, 5:23:37 PM5/30/17
Me is a far left loon

Freezer

May 31, 2017, 11:13:50 AM5/31/17
If I don't reply to this robert stickler post, the terroists win.

> hell yeah

So if you could provide a single bit of proof, other than
"<Insert Conservative Jackass> said so", that'd be nice.

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/

me

May 31, 2017, 12:57:48 PM5/31/17
he can't, or won't. He's a troll. At least Skippy tries to prove his ignorant posts, Robbie is too stupid to even do that.

robert stickler

May 31, 2017, 1:35:23 PM5/31/17
Me is so ignorant

The Brunei Bindlestiff