does unifarva fear he will become homeless when chad takes away his benefits?

robert stickler

Jun 29, 2016, 11:32:40 PM6/29/16
yes or no?

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 30, 2016, 6:15:10 AM6/30/16
On Wednesday, June 29, 2016 at 11:32:40 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> yes or no?

HES NOT TAKING SHIT AWAY YOU FUCKWAD.
it would take far more than him to do that

robert

Jun 30, 2016, 11:06:28 AM6/30/16
I'm going to help him

SPAZZCATAZ.

Jun 30, 2016, 7:21:28 PM6/30/16
On Thursday, June 30, 2016 at 11:06:28 AM UTC-4, robert wrote:
> I'm going to help him

why?
ive never hurt you

robert

Jun 30, 2016, 7:31:05 PM6/30/16
You're going down!

Unifarva

Jun 30, 2016, 7:31:55 PM6/30/16
On 6/30/2016 7:31 PM, robert wrote:
> You're going down!

butn WHY?

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 30, 2016, 8:02:29 PM6/30/16
stop encouraging the robby troll

The Chad

Jun 30, 2016, 9:23:02 PM6/30/16
You're a sociopath who has taken advantage of his trusting nature to
attempt to convince him that you're some poor old man, when you're
younger than he is.

robert stickler

Jun 30, 2016, 9:35:35 PM6/30/16
unifarva still wants me to think he's way older then i am.

SPAZZCATAZ.

Jul 1, 2016, 12:13:04 AM7/1/16
On Thursday, June 30, 2016 at 9:23:02 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
I'M Teh sociopath?
please consult the mirror.

SPAZZCATAZ.

Jul 1, 2016, 12:14:16 AM7/1/16
lol
you come out ffrom munder chads skirts and bleat your lines on cue

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jul 1, 2016, 1:47:47 AM7/1/16
On Thursday, June 30, 2016 at 9:23:02 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:

> a sociopath

I think that is what the Secret Service wrote in your file.

robert stickler

Jul 1, 2016, 10:26:58 AM7/1/16
Unifarva is a sociopath

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jul 1, 2016, 11:49:36 AM7/1/16
On Friday, July 1, 2016 at 10:26:58 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Unifarva is a sociopath

coming ffrom you that is truly black kedttle calling

robert stickler

Jul 1, 2016, 5:10:53 PM7/1/16
Thanks bro!