(NEWS) O.J. may be released as early as October!!!

Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Master Of Men And Lover Of Women

Jun 21, 2017, 6:12:12 PM6/21/17
http://411mania.com/movies/oj-simpson-set-for-parole-hearing-on-july-20/

THE JUICE (WILL SOON BE) LOOSE

Very soon, he'll be running through airports again.

MrL0bstr

Jun 21, 2017, 6:56:20 PM6/21/17
Soon we'll find out of the Nevada parole board are looking for the same thing the judges, prosecutors, and the jury were seeking back in 2007-2008: payback for the 1995 acquittal. Signs point to no so far, as he did get his sentence reduced thanks to parole on some of the charges in 2013. If he gets parole on the rest of them, then there's no retribution in the parole system.

Aldrichtom

Jun 21, 2017, 7:43:44 PM6/21/17

On 21-Jun-2017, "Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Master Of Men And Lover
Of Women" <tit...@naplesnet.com> wrote:

> THE JUICE (WILL SOON BE) LOOSE
>

> Very soon, he'll be running through airports again.

Good! He'll get the investigation going again for the murders he was framed
on.
Message has been deleted

The Chad

Jun 21, 2017, 10:44:29 PM6/21/17
"Aldrichtom" <Aldri...@stilllost.com> wrote in

> Good! He'll get the investigation going again for the murders he
> was framed on.

He wasn't framed, dipshit. He took the fall for his son.

robert stickler

Jun 21, 2017, 11:06:35 PM6/21/17
His son?

Aldrichtom

Jun 22, 2017, 8:51:56 PM6/22/17

On 21-Jun-2017, The Chad <chada...@aol.com> wrote:

> He wasn't framed, dipshit. He took the fall for his son.

No has considered suicide

The Chad

Jun 22, 2017, 11:28:54 PM6/22/17
"Aldrichtom" <Aldri...@stilllost.com> wrote in news:594c662a$0$55974
$b1db1813$796...@news.astraweb.com:

> On 21-Jun-2017, The Chad <chada...@aol.com> wrote:
>
>> He wasn't framed, dipshit. He took the fall for his son.
>
> No has considered suicide

...because one of his other worthless kids allowed his home to go into
foreclosure.

You need to read more, dipshit simpleton.

Aldrichtom

Jun 23, 2017, 4:52:27 PM6/23/17

On 22-Jun-2017, "Aldrichtom" <Aldri...@stilllost.com> wrote:

> > He wasn't framed, dipdips He took the fall for his son.
>
> No has considered suicide

1) I worded that wrong, it should of been has OJ or the fake investigators
should of considered the deaths were suicide or murder suicide?
2) I will apologize to Chad for having to read such a horrible mistake
3) Chad's gracious reply did not make it through the server so I missed out
on the words of enlightenment

Tony

Jul 4, 2017, 3:08:08 AM7/4/17
That's good because I want to see Ronald Goldman senior get knifed next.
O.J. has to make up for lost time killing white people.

Tony

Jul 4, 2017, 3:09:53 AM7/4/17
Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Master Of Men And Lover Of Women wrote:
He used to run through airports on the Hertz Rent A Car ads from the
1980's that he did on television.