(META) What will Billy Dee Queefus do about the fact that I expose him on a daily basis as a white-trash grifter and lazy cuntrag?

The Chad

Jun 17, 2017, 3:51:35 AM6/17/17
Absolutely fucking nothing. I'm his superior in every single way, and
he will never stop me.

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 17, 2017, 6:56:21 AM6/17/17
On Saturday, June 17, 2017 at 3:51:35 AM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
> Absolutely fucking nothing. I'm his superior in every single way, and
> he will never stop me.

lol.
you shit on yourself all you please, chadfuck.
watching you go apeshit 'besting' me and your parrot robby lockstepping right along like the mindless lickspittle he is is great fun.

robert stickler

Jun 17, 2017, 4:36:13 PM6/17/17
He's getting you evicted

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 17, 2017, 5:25:51 PM6/17/17
On Saturday, June 17, 2017 at 3:51:35 AM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
> Absolutely fucking nothing.

Exactly. Because you are doing absolutely fucking nothing except being a troll and attention whore.
How's it feel to have such a failure for a life, skankhunt42?

> I'm his superior in every single way, and
> he will never stop me.

Your narcissistic personality disorder is classic.
A psychologist could buy a boat with what's in your fucked up head.

hobb...@yahoo.com

Jun 17, 2017, 5:39:44 PM6/17/17
Speak for yourself, Dink. You could make a shrink richer.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 17, 2017, 7:00:34 PM6/17/17
Does Chad make you put on lipstick or do you do it voluntarily?

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 17, 2017, 7:07:06 PM6/17/17
On Saturday, June 17, 2017 at 4:36:13 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> He's getting you evicted

I'm eviscerating you.

The Chad

Jun 18, 2017, 12:34:17 AM6/18/17
hobb...@yahoo.com wrote in
If Dink went to a shrink, the shrink would be legally required to
detain him and turn him over to the authorities.

robert stickler

Jun 18, 2017, 1:06:26 AM6/18/17
Chad is getting unifarva evicted!

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 18, 2017, 4:39:06 AM6/18/17
I'm not the one who quit my job to avoid going to a "shrink", Chadlee.

Lee Quent

Oct 22, 2017, 6:46:49 AM10/22/17
The Chad explained :
> Absolutely fucking nothing. I'm his superior in every single way, and
> he will never stop me.

The only thing you expose, is that creeping gut over your belt and
perpetually puny unerectable cock.

Why else would you spent day after pathetic day, night after pathetic
night, creating similarly impotent socks to aid your imagined wars? All
the moreso when hobbyfan is the only person in existence stupid enough
not to spot them a mile off?

As Beth Frindell so eloquently put it, "at the end of the day, he still
has to live with being Chad Bryant. And frankly, I couldn't think of
anything better for him to suffer from."

]v[etaphoid

Jan 19, 2018, 3:37:02 PM1/19/18
Lee Quent brought next idea :
Well said Lee. It's as true today as it was the day Beth first wrote
it...