I CAN'T ANSWER FARVA ANYMORE

%

Oct 31, 2014, 12:18:46 AM10/31/14
.

he has adware

robert stickler

Oct 31, 2014, 2:56:44 AM10/31/14
On Friday, October 31, 2014 12:18:46 AM UTC-4, % wrote:
> .
>
> he has adware

yeah if you answer him it will infect your computer with viruses!

%

Oct 31, 2014, 10:39:42 AM10/31/14
it will make me have to see an ad

robert stickler

Oct 31, 2014, 1:37:29 PM10/31/14
yeah and i dont want to have to put up with that crap!

%

Oct 31, 2014, 1:40:13 PM10/31/14
robert stickler wrote:
> yeah and i dont want to have to put up with that crap!

no one does that's why no one is answering him

robert stickler

Oct 31, 2014, 1:43:19 PM10/31/14
lol unifarva is pathetic!

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Oct 31, 2014, 1:53:18 PM10/31/14
yay

robert stickler

Oct 31, 2014, 1:54:36 PM10/31/14
its advertisement farva!

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Oct 31, 2014, 2:01:59 PM10/31/14
ignore it

%

Oct 31, 2014, 2:54:10 PM10/31/14
The Brunei Bindlestiff wrote:
> On Friday, October 31, 2014 1:54:36 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
>> On Friday, October 31, 2014 1:53:18 PM UTC-4, The Brunei Bindlestiff
>> wrote:

>>> yay
>>
>> its advertisement farva!
>
> ignore it

might as well skip the post then

SPAZZCATAZ.

Oct 31, 2014, 5:55:37 PM10/31/14
you said you couldn't reply to me anymore.
so whats this?

%

Oct 31, 2014, 6:32:52 PM10/31/14
your ad isn't in this

SPAZZCATAZ.

Oct 31, 2014, 7:09:01 PM10/31/14
dool

%

Oct 31, 2014, 7:21:30 PM10/31/14
because you won't get a newsreader that doesn't advertize

SPAZZCATAZ.

Oct 31, 2014, 7:28:00 PM10/31/14
why is that such a stigma?

robert stickler

Oct 31, 2014, 9:00:12 PM10/31/14
yeah i know. i'm sick of it. he needs to do something about it.

SPAZZCATAZ.

Oct 31, 2014, 10:44:42 PM10/31/14
id shut the fuck up if I was you
you have never even figured out how to use a newsreader

robert stickler

Nov 1, 2014, 3:09:20 AM11/1/14
either get rid of the stupid advertisements or pay dearly!

SPAZZCATAZ.

Nov 1, 2014, 10:02:47 AM11/1/14
quit evading gthe issue, loserbait!!

robert

Nov 2, 2014, 1:33:31 AM11/2/14
do you want me to tie some ping pong balls on you and then throw you in the river?

SPAZZCATAZ.

Nov 2, 2014, 9:48:16 AM11/2/14
On Sunday, November 2, 2014 1:33:31 AM UTC-4, robert wrote:
> do you want me to tie some ping pong balls on you and then throw you in the river?

lol
what theheck?

robert

Nov 2, 2014, 4:41:35 PM11/2/14
they are so heavy you wont be able to get your head above the water!