DOES ROB YES

%

Jan 31, 2014, 7:56:33 AM1/31/14
.

and farva no

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jan 31, 2014, 12:58:33 PM1/31/14
On Friday, January 31, 2014 7:56:33 AM UTC-5, % wrote:
> .
>

> and farva no

maybe.

robert stickler

Jan 31, 2014, 2:58:31 PM1/31/14
On Friday, January 31, 2014 7:56:33 AM UTC-5, % wrote:
> .
>

> and farva no

i am a yes man alright!

SPAZZCATAZ.

Jan 31, 2014, 4:28:28 PM1/31/14
why am i not surprised in the slightest?

robert stickler

Jan 31, 2014, 8:38:11 PM1/31/14
but i am not a suck up!

SPAZZCATAZ.

Jan 31, 2014, 9:22:18 PM1/31/14
lol.
they mean the same thing, doofanomics!

robert stickler

Feb 1, 2014, 12:53:00 AM2/1/14
this old guy at work always says yes boss or no boss at work. it drives me nuts!

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Feb 1, 2014, 3:37:26 AM2/1/14
lol.
yowsah boss!

robert

Feb 1, 2014, 7:47:08 PM2/1/14
i asked the boss if it drove him nuts when he said that to him and he said yeah.

SPAZZCATAZ.

Feb 2, 2014, 10:28:50 AM2/2/14
shakin it boss!

robert

Feb 2, 2014, 4:47:59 PM2/2/14
would you like some old guy constantly following you around calling you boss all the time?

Kid Aurand

Feb 2, 2014, 7:13:15 PM2/2/14
On Sunday, February 2, 2014 4:47:59 PM UTC-5, robert wrote:
> would you like some old guy constantly following you around calling you boss all the time?

not sure.

robert stickler

Feb 2, 2014, 8:36:58 PM2/2/14
i wouldnt. its annoying as heck!