Happy New Year DEP!!

Jason Todd!!!

Dec 31, 2015, 10:11:10 PM12/31/15
I know you must sometimes feel like the odd man out here. You're not a liberal, and yet you're not a fucking prick either.

In addition to that, your good manners and your unquenchable John Bolton fetish also set you apart, not only from RSPW but the rest of humanity as well. And yet, you persevere.

I just want you to know your contributions do not go unnoticed nor unappreciated. I wish you and your loved ones up in NJ a very happy holiday and new year!

Jason

David E. Powell

Jan 1, 2016, 3:28:13 PM1/1/16
Ditto to you, brah. Nappy New Year & God Bless! Your words are appreciated and I could say the same about you. OK, I will. You manage to be passionate without being mean spirited. The world needs more like you. Best New Year to you and yours.

David

I still say we need a Pres. with a Stache again. Maybe that's the series Tom Selleck will do after Blue Bloods.

The Chad

Jan 1, 2016, 6:25:57 PM1/1/16
"Jason Todd!!!" <janklo...@yahoo.com> wrote in

> I know you must sometimes feel like the odd man out here. You're not a
> liberal, and yet you're not a fucking prick either.

You don't pay attention very well, Gary.

---