Re: CHAD BRYANT IS A MUSLIM FAGGOT

Message has been deleted

The Chad

Aug 31, 2017, 2:22:54 PM8/31/17
On Thu, 31 Aug 2017 03:11:15 +0000, Matin Sabz <mati...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> HE FUCKS LITTLE BOYS IN THE ASSHOLE WHILE HE PRAYS TO ALLAH

Look, Robert, your little racist/homophobic terrorist friend followed me
here.

Why are you "friends" with fucking trash like this, anyway?

robert stickler

Aug 31, 2017, 2:52:00 PM8/31/17
I can't believe he did this

The Chad

Aug 31, 2017, 2:57:32 PM8/31/17
On Thu, 31 Aug 2017 11:51:44 -0700, robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com>
wrote in 62c84607-3512-4637...@googlegroups.com:

> I can't believe he did this

I told you he was a piece of shit.

%

Aug 31, 2017, 3:11:18 PM8/31/17

when robby licked his own dick he said

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Aug 31, 2017, 3:27:05 PM8/31/17
Look, Robert, more of Chadlee's negative behavior causing negative behavior to move into RSPW.

robert stickler

Aug 31, 2017, 7:09:19 PM8/31/17
This is outrageous

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Aug 31, 2017, 7:21:15 PM8/31/17
On Wednesday, August 30, 2017 at 11:11:20 PM UTC-4, Matin Sabz wrote:
> HE FUCKS LITTLE BOYS IN THE ASSHOLE WHILE HE PRAYS TO ALLAH

well no shit.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Aug 31, 2017, 7:23:04 PM8/31/17
On Thursday, August 31, 2017 at 7:09:19 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> This is outrageous

You are outrageous
You are also patrick

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Aug 31, 2017, 7:26:21 PM8/31/17
On Thursday, August 31, 2017 at 7:09:19 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> This is outrageous

shut up, clueless trumpdvpe.

The Chad

Aug 31, 2017, 7:27:23 PM8/31/17
On Thu, 31 Aug 2017 16:21:11 -0700, The Brunei Bindlestiff
<unif...@gmail.com> wrote in
40fd7cea-c9a1-4638...@googlegroups.com:

> On Wednesday, August 30, 2017 at 11:11:20 PM UTC-4, Matin Sabz wrote:
>> HE FUCKS LITTLE BOYS IN THE ASSHOLE WHILE HE PRAYS TO ALLAH
>
> well no shit.

You're as full of shit as ever, Queefus. Go get a fucking job.

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Aug 31, 2017, 7:29:15 PM8/31/17
fuck off you bottom feeding shitstain.
know your role and DO NOT interrupt your betters.

The Chad

Aug 31, 2017, 7:30:59 PM8/31/17
On Thu, 31 Aug 2017 12:27:00 -0700, Alexander "Dink" Cain
<fitnessf...@yahoo.com> wrote in
1db4ce91-2410-4189...@googlegroups.com:

> On Thursday, August 31, 2017 at 2:22:54 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
>> On Thu, 31 Aug 2017 03:11:15 +0000, Matin Sabz <mati...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > HE FUCKS LITTLE BOYS IN THE ASSHOLE WHILE HE PRAYS TO ALLAH
>>
>> Look, Robert, your little racist/homophobic terrorist friend followed
>> me here.
>>
>> Why are you "friends" with fucking trash like this, anyway?
>

> Look, Robert, I'm obsessing over Chad again.

FTFY, you dwarven family-fucker.

The Chad

Aug 31, 2017, 7:52:39 PM8/31/17
On Thu, 31 Aug 2017 16:29:12 -0700, The Brunei Bindlestiff
<unif...@gmail.com> wrote in
c13de0bb-dfa2-450a...@googlegroups.com:

> bottom feeding shitstain

Fucking right you are.

Why couldn't Larry & Linda have used a condom?

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Aug 31, 2017, 10:24:51 PM8/31/17
> > Look, Robert, I'm obsessing over Alex again.
>
> FTFY, you dwarven family-fucker.

FTFY, you transgendered peckerhead.

%

Aug 31, 2017, 11:02:56 PM8/31/17
what does robby think about chad's dick

hobb...@yahoo.com

Sep 1, 2017, 8:13:18 AM9/1/17
On Wednesday, August 30, 2017 at 11:11:20 PM UTC-4, Matin Sabz wrote:
> HE FUCKS LITTLE BOYS IN THE ASSHOLE WHILE HE PRAYS TO ALLAH

You don't know that for sure, so STFU, troll.