Fabulous Trump Tweet

Aldrichtom

Mar 26, 2017, 5:24:10 PM3/26/17
Advising people to watch Judge Jeanie on Fox

Samuel L. Bronkowitz

Mar 26, 2017, 6:29:33 PM3/26/17
On 2017-03-26 17:32:48 -0400, Aldrichtom said:

> Advising people to watch Judge Jeanie on Fox

Someone should advise you and the rest of Team Trump to take the
cyanide already.

Aldrichtom

Mar 27, 2017, 2:21:07 AM3/27/17

On 26-Mar-2017, Samuel L. Bronkowitz <slbron...@icloud.com> wrote:

> > Advising people to watch Judge Jeanie on Fox
>
> Someone should advise you and the rest of Team Trump to take the
> cyanide already.

There are people on this planet who think your bleeding heart club is full
with just nice people and think there is no way liberals are responsible for
violence at Trump rally's, then people like you and Woody roll around prove
me right. I wonder how much money Woody's dad is paying out right now to
keep that quiet. Any more death wishes you want to fulfill? Stalin must be
your hero and I'm not even going to mention Pol Pot.

me

Mar 27, 2017, 2:25:11 AM3/27/17
the crazy is strong in this one

Samuel L. Bronkowitz

Mar 27, 2017, 1:35:17 PM3/27/17
When you and Trijcomm get together, who is the pitcher and who is the catcher?

Aldrichtom

Mar 27, 2017, 2:21:30 PM3/27/17

On 27-Mar-2017, me <moosehe...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Someone should advise you and the rest of Team Trump to take the
> > > cyanide already.
> >
> > There are people on this planet who think your bleeding heart club is
> > full
> > with just nice people and think there is no way liberals are responsible
> > for
> > violence at Trump rally's, then people like you and Woody roll around
> > prove
> > me right. I wonder how much money Woody's dad is paying out right now to
> > keep that quiet. Any more death wishes you want to fulfill? Stalin must
> > be
> > your hero and I'm not even going to mention Pol Pot.
>
> the crazy is strong in this one

So some one advises me and others to take cyanide and I refute that with no
threats, but facts and I'm the crazy one here.
Where are your priorities

me

Mar 27, 2017, 2:30:59 PM3/27/17
the cyanide thing was a bit much, but lets not get carried away with calling what you posted facts.

Aldrichtom

Mar 27, 2017, 2:39:35 PM3/27/17
This starts off with me trying to be friendly and nice and point out a Trump
Tweet about an Honorable person who has a show that our President is
recommending and off to the gutter you go. You should be ashamed of
yourself. This reminds me of how when the gutter suits you people you have
no problem going there and I relate a time line when Trump was being
reasonable with the Democrats and got lured into a repugnant conversation
with a Democrat cohort about treatment of women, to which Mr Trump said he
was sorry for, but I'm just sure Mr Trump was just bringing himself down to
a level to which the Left can understand and the then when it suits the left
they drag the conversation out acting all righteous about.
There are the leftist types who think people like Lady Gaga dressing as a
slut is a Woman's Right.
This is the type of attitude we're looking at here, for some odd reason it's
okay if homosexuals want to marry, but the very act of their actions you
make jokes of and you use that type of stuff to belittle others.
I just wonder if your able to keep up with any kind of standards.

me

Mar 27, 2017, 2:48:40 PM3/27/17
On Monday, March 27, 2017 at 2:39:35 PM UTC-4, Aldrichtom wrote:
> This starts off with me trying to be friendly and nice and point out a Trump
> Tweet about an Honorable person who has a show that our President is
> recommending and off to the gutter you go.

whether or not she is "honorable" is a matter of debate

>You should be ashamed of yourself.

And yet, I'm not. When you rant and rave like a lunatic, you get called crazy

>This reminds me of how when the gutter suits you people you have
> no problem going there and I relate a time line when Trump was being
> reasonable with the Democrats and got lured into a repugnant conversation
> with a Democrat cohort about treatment of women, to which Mr Trump said he
> was sorry for, but I'm just sure Mr Trump was just bringing himself down to
> a level to which the Left can understand and the then when it suits the left
> they drag the conversation out acting all righteous about.

This kind ranting like a lunatic

> There are the leftist types who think people like Lady Gaga dressing as a
> slut is a Woman's Right.

Lady Gaga, and every other woman SHOULD have the right to dress however they want. Calling them a slut is ignorance on your part

> This is the type of attitude we're looking at here, for some odd reason it's
> okay if homosexuals want to marry, but the very act of their actions you
> make jokes of and you use that type of stuff to belittle others.
> I just wonder if your able to keep up with any kind of standards.

you want to unravel that bit of nonsense a bit more? Try and make SOME sense of it?

Aldrichtom

Mar 27, 2017, 3:03:26 PM3/27/17

On 27-Mar-2017, me <moosehe...@gmail.com> wrote:

> the cyanide thing was a bit much, but lets not get carried away with
> calling what you posted facts.

So which one is not a Fact?
The Woody thing, I can post links to that
The Stalin thing?
The Pol Pot thing?

Aldrichtom

Mar 27, 2017, 3:19:36 PM3/27/17

On 27-Mar-2017, me <moosehe...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > This starts off with me trying to be friendly and nice and point out a
> > Trump
> > Tweet about an Honorable person who has a show that our President is
> > recommending and off to the gutter you go.
>
> whether or not she is "honorable" is a matter of debate

An twice elected Judge in New York mind you

> >You should be ashamed of yourself.
>
> And yet, I'm not. When you rant and rave like a lunatic, you get called
> crazy

Anyone who does not agree with you is crazy I suppose

> >This reminds me of how when the gutter suits you people you have
> > no problem going there and I relate a time line when Trump was being
> > reasonable with the Democrats and got lured into a repugnant
> > conversation
> > with a Democrat cohort about treatment of women, to which Mr Trump said
> > he
> > was sorry for, but I'm just sure Mr Trump was just bringing himself down
> > a level to which the Left can understand and the then when it suits the
> > left
> > they drag the conversation out acting all righteous about.
>
> This kind ranting like a lunatic

Do a timeline on when Trump said what he said to that quote/ unquote
reporter, it was a set-up

> > There are the leftist types who think people like Lady Gaga dressing as
> > slut is a Woman's Right.
>
> Lady Gaga, and every other woman SHOULD have the right to dress however
> they want. Calling them a slut is ignorance on your part

And I've heard from many from the Left that Fox Female reporters are only
there to appeal sexually to males and I suppose Lady GaGa dress's like she
does as a woman's right statement and her male audience see's it that way?
She's a slut for your money to buy her music as well as the rest of Pop
culture
Shallow

> > This is the type of attitude we're looking at here, for some odd reason
> > it's
> > okay if homosexuals want to marry, but the very act of their actions you
> > make jokes of and you use that type of stuff to belittle others.
> > I just wonder if your able to keep up with any kind of standards.
>
> you want to unravel that bit of nonsense a bit more? Try and make SOME
> sense of it?

How in hell am I the crazy one here to when I post a Statement an than I'm
answered by a comment whether myself and another play catcher/ receiver
inferring a sexual act about two people of the same sex engaging as an
attempt to belittle me and the left statement about treating people fairly
as contradiction.
You just can't keep up

me

Mar 27, 2017, 4:07:42 PM3/27/17
On Monday, March 27, 2017 at 3:19:36 PM UTC-4, Aldrichtom wrote:
> On 27-Mar-2017, me <moosehe...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > This starts off with me trying to be friendly and nice and point out a
> > > Trump
> > > Tweet about an Honorable person who has a show that our President is
> > > recommending and off to the gutter you go.
> >
> > whether or not she is "honorable" is a matter of debate
>
> An twice elected Judge in New York mind you

That doesn't make her an honorable or good person, I mean, Trump got elected, so......

> > >You should be ashamed of yourself.
> >
> > And yet, I'm not. When you rant and rave like a lunatic, you get called
> > crazy
>
> Anyone who does not agree with you is crazy I suppose

Not at all, but when you rant and rave about shit, you come across as a crazy person

> > >This reminds me of how when the gutter suits you people you have
> > > no problem going there and I relate a time line when Trump was being
> > > reasonable with the Democrats and got lured into a repugnant
> > > conversation
> > > with a Democrat cohort about treatment of women, to which Mr Trump said
> > > he
> > > was sorry for, but I'm just sure Mr Trump was just bringing himself down
> > > a level to which the Left can understand and the then when it suits the
> > > left
> > > they drag the conversation out acting all righteous about.
> >
> > This kind ranting like a lunatic
>
> Do a timeline on when Trump said what he said to that quote/ unquote
> reporter, it was a set-up

conspiracy theories and set ups don't help your argument. Trump hasn't been reasonable about anything.

> > > There are the leftist types who think people like Lady Gaga dressing as
> > > slut is a Woman's Right.
> >
> > Lady Gaga, and every other woman SHOULD have the right to dress however
> > they want. Calling them a slut is ignorance on your part
>
> And I've heard from many from the Left that Fox Female reporters are only
> there to appeal sexually to males and I suppose Lady GaGa dress's like she
> does as a woman's right statement and her male audience see's it that way?
> She's a slut for your money to buy her music as well as the rest of Pop
> culture
> Shallow
>

> > > This is the type of attitude we're looking at here, for some odd reason
> > > it's
> > > okay if homosexuals want to marry, but the very act of their actions you
> > > make jokes of and you use that type of stuff to belittle others.
> > > I just wonder if your able to keep up with any kind of standards.
> >
> > you want to unravel that bit of nonsense a bit more? Try and make SOME
> > sense of it?
>
> How in hell am I the crazy one here to when I post a Statement an than I'm
> answered by a comment whether myself and another play catcher/ receiver
> inferring a sexual act about two people of the same sex engaging as an
> attempt to belittle me and the left statement about treating people fairly
> as contradiction.

I never said a thing about your sexuality, I couldn't possibly care less about your sexuality

> You just can't keep up

hmmm

Samuel L. Bronkowitz

Mar 27, 2017, 6:50:42 PM3/27/17
You're not crazy. You're just an idiot.

Fat Chad needs to be smacked down again

Mar 27, 2017, 8:04:41 PM3/27/17
"Aldrichtom" <Aldri...@stilllost.com> wrote in
It's just Chad Bryant posing as someone else... again. Killfile him and
move on.

Aldrichtom

Mar 28, 2017, 2:36:08 AM3/28/17
This is not Chad, read the origin of this and the brand of newsreader. You
would like to blame this on Chad because then you think you will stand a
chance then, but I'm a real thing and you probably can't keep up so you are
looking for an excuse to bail and save what dignity you think you have.

Fat Chad should be smacked down

Mar 28, 2017, 7:56:59 PM3/28/17
"Aldrichtom" <Aldri...@stilllost.com> wrote in
Uh, I was talking to you. The other guy (Samuel L Bronkowitz) is Chad. You
should killfile him instead of debating him.

Samuel L. Bronkowitz

Mar 29, 2017, 1:57:58 PM3/29/17
You don't know anything. You should be quiet.

The Chad

Mar 29, 2017, 5:20:06 PM3/29/17
It's hilarious that "Fat Chad should be smacked down" is yet another
pseudonym for the raging redneck Randy "Al Bundy" Berkland, who has been
the Tina Turner to my Ike Turner for the better part of two decades.