Deer President Obama, I hope you had a good golf game after Terrorists killed an innocent American

Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Master Of Men & Lover Of Women

Aug 21, 2014, 2:54:45 PM8/21/14
Was it a good golf game? I hope you shot under par. You look real happy in
the picture in that golf cart. More happy then you looked when that
American citizen Jim Foley (n. Mick) got his head choppy-choppy'ed off. You
sure do like golf. You always seem to be playing it. Just like you always
seem to be on vacation. I wish I could take a vacation. Do you know, Mr.
President, that I have only had one 5-day vacation in 6 years? How hard
that must seem to you, who takes vacations every other week. Usually in the
middle of a crisis. But I guess you can just Executive Order more
Presidential vacations, just like you do with ObamaCare (40 times) and other
laws passed by the congress. You know, the Exec. Orders which violate the
Constitution. I think that's ironic, the "Constitutional Scholor" who takes
a sh*t on the Constitution every time he gets up in the morning. Before he
plays golf. You know what? I'm just now listening (on FOX News) to your
spokesperson saying that your administration does not negotiate with
terrorists. Is that true also of the release of 5 top Taliban for deserter
Bowe Bergdahl, which your administration recently did? I wonder, Mr.
President, how you can find the peace in your mind to play golf when
Americans are being brutally murdered overseas and people are losing there
economic lifelines. But I guess you can do what you usually do: blame
George W. Bush, or the Republicans. Or the White House toaster. Anyhow, I
love you and hope you had a good golf game.

Respectfully,
Your Friend,
AoGLP

Freezer

Aug 21, 2014, 3:09:25 PM8/21/14
So when Obama speaks on the Michael Brown shooting (while on
vacation), he's playing the race card and being divisive.

When he doesn't immediately speak on the James Foley murder, he's
shirking his responsibilities by... Not ordering a full scale
invasion, I guess?

Oh, by the way: Here's Obama addressing the Foley murder.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/transcript-president-obamas-
remarks-on-the-execution-of-journalist-james-foley-by-islamic-
state/2014/08/20/f5a63802-2884-11e4-8593-da634b334390_story.html

http://tinyurl.com/kghep2c

There is an apology pending, I'm sure.

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/

---

Trijcomm

Aug 21, 2014, 3:19:39 PM8/21/14
I haven't been away for more than three days at a time in the last several years myself because I couldn't get away. But that doesn't seem to bother Obama. I guess my work must be more important than his.

Freezer

Aug 21, 2014, 4:41:36 PM8/21/14
If I don't reply to this Trijcomm post, the terroists win.

> But that doesn't seem to bother Obama. I guess my work must be
> more important than his.

And not a word of complaint over Bush taking 200 more vacation
days. In the middle of a two-front war, I might add.

me

Aug 21, 2014, 4:55:20 PM8/21/14
and I am SURE Trij's job is every bit as stressful and difficult as being the President of the United States

Trijcomm

Aug 21, 2014, 6:12:14 PM8/21/14
On Thursday, August 21, 2014 3:41:36 PM UTC-5, Freezer wrote:
> If I don't reply to this Trijcomm post, the terroists win.
>

> > But that doesn't seem to bother Obama. I guess my work must be
>
> > more important than his.
>

> And not a word of complaint over Bush taking 200 more vacation
>
> days. In the middle of a two-front war, I might add.

Dumb comparison, obviously. The "wars" were over in months. Now, why don't you make something else up that I said, like I was against African American servicemen or I said something else that I didn't? Tell you what. Why don't you and "Not Really" just create an alter-me? That's right. Just give him the name Trijcomm1 and put all kinds of words into his mouth and then criticize him for it and call him a liar in the process. Contributing to this NG is like writing to members of an sanitarium.

Freezer

Aug 21, 2014, 6:43:40 PM8/21/14
If I don't reply to this Trijcomm post, the terroists win.

> Dumb comparison, obviously. The "wars" were over in months.

So we were out of Iraq and Afghanistan in 2004, then? Good to
know.

Freezer

Aug 21, 2014, 6:44:14 PM8/21/14
If I don't reply to this Trijcomm post, the terroists win.

> Now, why don't you make something else up that I said, like I
> was against African American servicemen

Now it's my turn to go "When did I say that?"

Freezer

Aug 21, 2014, 6:44:55 PM8/21/14
If I don't reply to this Trijcomm post, the terroists win.

> Contributing to this NG is like writing to members of an
> sanitarium.

And yet, you're one of the biggest posters here.

Trijcomm

Aug 21, 2014, 6:45:20 PM8/21/14
On Thursday, August 21, 2014 5:43:40 PM UTC-5, Freezer wrote:
> If I don't reply to this Trijcomm post, the terroists win.
>

> > Dumb comparison, obviously. The "wars" were over in months.
>

> So we were out of Iraq and Afghanistan in 2004, then? Good to
>
> know.

What an idiot. We are still in Japan. I guess WW2 is continuing with guns ablazing. Obviously neither you nor Obama understand this concept.

Trijcomm

Aug 21, 2014, 6:52:58 PM8/21/14
Freezer
Apr 18
If I don't reply to this Trijcomm post, the terroists win.

> This is why I don't even respond to you anymore. You do
> realize that it takes time for things to deteriorate, do you
> not? It may take one year, maybe five, maybe 10, maybe 15 or
> even 20. Do you really live in a world that prevents you from
> seeing change over time? You probably have a fit when it takes
> more than 30 seconds for you to get your food from ordering it
> at a fast-food drive-thru.

You realize that this is the exact same bullshit yahoos like you
said when the armed forces were racially integrated, right?

Freezer

Aug 21, 2014, 8:22:22 PM8/21/14
If I don't reply to this Trijcomm post, the terroists win.

> On Thursday, August 21, 2014 5:43:40 PM UTC-5, Freezer wrote:
>> If I don't reply to this Trijcomm post, the terroists win.
>>

>> > Dumb comparison, obviously. The "wars" were over in months.
>>

>> So we were out of Iraq and Afghanistan in 2004, then? Good
>>
>> know.
>>
> What an idiot. We are still in Japan. I guess WW2 is
> continuing with guns ablazing. Obviously neither you nor Obama
> understand this concept.

And how many battles were fought in Tokyo in 1946? How many armed
sweeps for insurgents were peformed in 1947 Germany?

Freezer

Aug 21, 2014, 8:24:49 PM8/21/14
If I don't reply to this Trijcomm post, the terroists win.

> You realize that this is the exact same bullshit yahoos like you
> said when the armed forces were racially integrated, right?

Wasn't aware you were around in 1947.

Trijcomm

Aug 22, 2014, 12:07:00 AM8/22/14
On Thursday, August 21, 2014 7:22:22 PM UTC-5, Freezer wrote:
> If I don't reply to this Trijcomm post, the terroists win.
>

> > On Thursday, August 21, 2014 5:43:40 PM UTC-5, Freezer wrote:
>
> >> If I don't reply to this Trijcomm post, the terroists win.

> >> So we were out of Iraq and Afghanistan in 2004, then? Good

> >> know.
>

> > What an idiot. We are still in Japan. I guess WW2 is
>
> > continuing with guns ablazing. Obviously neither you nor Obama
>
> > understand this concept.
>

> And how many battles were fought in Tokyo in 1946? How many armed
>
> sweeps for insurgents were peformed in 1947 Germany?

There is a difference between war and insurgency. There was all kinds of insurgency in all kinds of countries following WW2 in Europe where communists were facing off against democrats and monarchists as well as situations where insurgents fought the occupation of Stalin. Japan did not have this, of course, because the emperor reigned supreme and when he said stop, they stopped since he was seen as a god. Big difference between post-war insurgency and war itself.

Jason Todd!!!

Feb 17, 2017, 3:36:50 PM2/17/17
On Thursday, August 21, 2014 at 2:54:45 PM UTC-4, Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Master Of Men & Lover Of Women wrote:
> Was it a good golf game? I hope you shot under par. You look real happy in
> the picture in that golf cart. More happy then you looked when that
> American citizen Jim Foley (n. Mick) got his head choppy-choppy'ed off. You
> sure do like golf. You always seem to be playing it. Just like you always
> seem to be on vacation. I wish I could take a vacation. Do you know, Mr.
> President, that I have only had one 5-day vacation in 6 years? How hard
> that must seem to you, who takes vacations every other week.
> Respectfully,
> Your Friend,
> AoGLP

Ahem*Ahem*Ahem*COUGH*COUGH*COUGH*

Jason (what? I'm clearing my throat!)

Jason Todd!!!

Feb 20, 2017, 1:16:37 AM2/20/17
Soooooooooo AGLOP......

Jason

Jason Todd!!!

Feb 23, 2017, 9:03:35 PM2/23/17
AGLOP??

You there?????

Jason

Jason Todd!!!

Feb 26, 2017, 3:08:38 PM2/26/17
AGLOP, I'm just gonna keep posting this til I get an answer.

Just go ahead and say "Yes sir, Mr. Todd, I was very wrong for what I said about President Obama, especially since it appears Trump will be WAY, WAY, worse in the vacations department. My sincerest apologies to you."

You say that, and we're done here.

Jason

robert stickler

Feb 26, 2017, 3:24:40 PM2/26/17
Obama sucked

me

Feb 26, 2017, 3:46:41 PM2/26/17
On Sunday, February 26, 2017 at 3:24:40 PM UTC-5, robert stickler wrote:
> Obama sucked

he was better than Trump

robert stickler

Feb 27, 2017, 6:24:14 AM2/27/17
Trump has done more in 1 month then he did in 8 years

me

Feb 27, 2017, 1:40:02 PM2/27/17
More bad things, yes.

robert stickler

Feb 27, 2017, 5:26:57 PM2/27/17
Lol he got rid of that ridiculous Transgender bathrooms law

me

Feb 27, 2017, 5:47:11 PM2/27/17
On Monday, February 27, 2017 at 5:26:57 PM UTC-5, robert stickler wrote:
> Lol he got rid of that ridiculous Transgender bathrooms law

which, to anyone with a brain, is a bad thing

robert stickler

Feb 27, 2017, 5:57:59 PM2/27/17
Lol so you want grown men in with little girls. You're pretty fucked up.

me

Feb 27, 2017, 6:18:24 PM2/27/17
On Monday, February 27, 2017 at 5:57:59 PM UTC-5, robert stickler wrote:
> Lol so you want grown men in with little girls. You're pretty fucked up.

and you have no idea what you're talking about. People have been using communal bathrooms for YEARS without ANY incident by transgendered people. Those are the facts, you just continue to show your ignorance by claiming otherwise.

robert

Feb 27, 2017, 6:32:51 PM2/27/17
Lol you're lying

me

Feb 27, 2017, 6:50:12 PM2/27/17
On Monday, February 27, 2017 at 6:32:51 PM UTC-5, robert wrote:
> Lol you're lying

nope

robert

Feb 27, 2017, 7:16:05 PM2/27/17
Yep

me

Feb 27, 2017, 10:48:58 PM2/27/17
On Monday, February 27, 2017 at 7:16:05 PM UTC-5, robert wrote:
> Yep

prove your point then

robert stickler

Feb 27, 2017, 11:13:47 PM2/27/17
Already did

me

Feb 27, 2017, 11:20:51 PM2/27/17
On Monday, February 27, 2017 at 11:13:47 PM UTC-5, robert stickler wrote:
> Already did

not even a little

robert

Feb 27, 2017, 11:58:41 PM2/27/17
Yeah huh

me

Feb 28, 2017, 12:16:36 AM2/28/17
On Monday, February 27, 2017 at 11:58:41 PM UTC-5, robert wrote:
> Yeah huh

nope

robert

Feb 28, 2017, 12:29:56 AM2/28/17
yep

Jason Todd!!!

Mar 1, 2017, 8:25:58 PM3/1/17
Hel-LOOOOOOOOOOOO?????

Jason Todd!!!

Mar 4, 2017, 10:03:29 AM3/4/17
Any time you're ready man. I'm here!

Jason

Jason Todd!!!

Mar 7, 2017, 10:04:47 AM3/7/17
Still Waiting.....

Jason (note the PROPER use of Ellipsis there)

Jason Todd!!!

Mar 11, 2017, 5:29:03 PM3/11/17
Still here, old pal, just in case you were wondering!

Jason

me

Mar 11, 2017, 5:33:01 PM3/11/17
He's taken time off to play golf 9 times in 7 weeks. He thinks being president is a 9-5 Monday through Friday job. Wanna tell us again how bad Obama was with vacations?

Jason Todd!!!

Mar 17, 2017, 10:38:06 AM3/17/17
Sill here, homeboy!!

Jason

Jason Todd!!!

Mar 21, 2017, 3:07:06 PM3/21/17
Got my lawn chair set up and everything!

Jason

Jason Todd!!!

Mar 24, 2017, 4:16:29 PM3/24/17
AGLOP, don't think I'm neglecting you as we bathe in the failure of Emperor Leatherneck -- who's spending the weekend in Palm Beach AGAIN!!

Jason

Jason Todd!!!

Mar 27, 2017, 2:32:47 PM3/27/17
Hey AGLOP, you alive?

I'm ...I'm almost starting to think you are SCURRED to respond to this thread!

But that can't be it!! What's going on' brah???

I'm starting to think maybe I should start sending this posts to your house, wrapped around a bag of Tostitos and a Six Pack of Mr. Pibb.

Jason

Jason Todd!!!

Apr 3, 2017, 1:22:42 AM4/3/17
*knock*knock*

anybody home???

Jason

Jason Todd!!!

Apr 7, 2017, 11:17:09 AM4/7/17
AGLOP, am I getting on your nerves with this?

Jason

Jason Todd!!!

Apr 10, 2017, 9:21:04 AM4/10/17
Because that's really not my intention.

Jason

Jason Todd!!!

Apr 11, 2017, 7:10:02 PM4/11/17
HOLY FUCK, dude, look at this!! 10 weeks of Trump's business expenses have outrun TWO YEARS' WORTH OF OBAMA's!!!!!!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-travel-expenses-10-weeks-us-taxpayer-fifth-barack-obama-eight-years-mar-a-lago-us-a7670541.html

AGLOP, I KNOW you've gotta be outraged over that right?????

Jason

Jason Todd!!!

Apr 12, 2017, 9:17:04 AM4/12/17
Trijcomm??! How 'bout you???? You've gotta have some words on this right????

Jason

Jason Todd!!!

Apr 15, 2017, 10:50:33 AM4/15/17
I mean, damn, y'all, the deficit! It's deficiting out of control!!

Jason

Jason Todd!!!

Apr 18, 2017, 10:15:45 AM4/18/17
Guys? Guys??

Hey is this thing working??

Jason Todd!!!

Apr 22, 2017, 10:10:48 PM4/22/17
Hey AGLOP!! I know! Poor Bill O'Reilly right???

But anyhoo....Trump golfing!

Jason

Jason Todd!!!

Apr 27, 2017, 12:47:38 PM4/27/17
Maybe I ought to stop bumping this thread. I get the feeling I'm making AGLOP uncomfortable.

Jason Todd!!!

Apr 30, 2017, 9:54:02 PM4/30/17
In fact, one could, arguably, say that I am harassing him.

(Embarrassing? Harassing? Six of one, half dozen of the other?)

Jason Todd!!!

May 4, 2017, 10:23:08 AM5/4/17
And harrassment -- of any type -- is just plain, flat out WRONG.

Jason

Jason Todd!!!

May 15, 2017, 2:54:32 PM5/15/17
Even if Trump DID just spend another weekend at a golf club in Jersey...

Jason Todd!!!

May 21, 2017, 2:19:11 AM5/21/17
I still should probably stop doing this if it embarrasses AGLOP.

Jason

Jason Todd!!!

Jun 3, 2017, 11:32:57 PM6/3/17
Also, I should stop it as it appears I'm becoming addicted to it. I mean, look at this -- TRUMP WENT GOLFING AGAIN TODAY!!

I mean, I could literally gorge myself on this thread, like a glutton at a banquet!!

Jason Todd!!!

Jun 9, 2017, 9:43:28 PM6/9/17
And that's not good. All people should exercise self-control in their professional and personal lives.

Jason

Jason Todd!!!

Jun 15, 2017, 11:29:35 AM6/15/17
We must have GROWTH and MATURITY within ourselves

Jason

Jason Todd!!!

Dec 29, 2017, 7:57:08 AM12/29/17
On Thursday, August 21, 2014 at 2:54:45 PM UTC-4, Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Master Of Men & Lover Of Women wrote:
> Was it a good golf game? I hope you shot under par. You look real happy in
> the picture in that golf cart. More happy then you looked when that
> American citizen Jim Foley (n. Mick) got his head choppy-choppy'ed off. You
> sure do like golf. You always seem to be playing it. Just like you always
> seem to be on vacation. I wish I could take a vacation. Do you know, Mr.
> President, that I have only had one 5-day vacation in 6 years? How hard
> that must seem to you, who takes vacations every other week. Usually in the
> middle of a crisis. But I guess you can just Executive Order more
> Presidential vacations, just like you do with ObamaCare (40 times) and other
> laws passed by the congress. You know, the Exec. Orders which violate the
> Constitution. I think that's ironic, the "Constitutional Scholor" who takes
> a sh*t on the Constitution every time he gets up in the morning. Before he
> plays golf. You know what? I'm just now listening (on FOX News) to your
> spokesperson saying that your administration does not negotiate with
> terrorists. Is that true also of the release of 5 top Taliban for deserter
> Bowe Bergdahl, which your administration recently did? I wonder, Mr.
> President, how you can find the peace in your mind to play golf when
> Americans are being brutally murdered overseas and people are losing there
> economic lifelines. But I guess you can do what you usually do: blame
> George W. Bush, or the Republicans. Or the White House toaster. Anyhow, I
> love you and hope you had a good golf game.
>

> Respectfully,
> Your Friend,
> AoGLP

Popular Vote Loser Donald Trump has spent 111 Days on Vacation in his first year of his Russian-Assisted Election to the Presidency .

Are you going to write him any letters, Mr. LaParka???

Jason

P-Dub

Dec 29, 2017, 3:08:55 PM12/29/17
Electoral Collage winner Trump (30 states - 20) has done more to help this country than fraud Obummer by far.

Unfortuately, libtards and their financial backers (e.g., Soro$) will stop at nothing to halt any progress this country might make. So it's a tug of war.

Still, tax reform is passed, hundreds of business-killing regulations have been squashed, ISIS is dying, and the economy is soaring. Thanks Mr. Trump.

me

Dec 29, 2017, 4:00:12 PM12/29/17
Trump and his cronies have done nothing at all to help this country

P-Dub

Dec 29, 2017, 4:44:08 PM12/29/17
On Friday, December 29, 2017 at 4:00:12 PM UTC-5, me wrote:
> Trump and his cronies have done nothing at all to help this country

In 2017, list all the accomplishments of the democratic party.

me

Dec 29, 2017, 4:59:58 PM12/29/17
We are not the controlling party. The GOP is, and they STILL haven't managed to get anything productive done.

robert stickler

Dec 29, 2017, 5:08:12 PM12/29/17
Lol you liberals are so full of it!

me

Dec 29, 2017, 6:46:24 PM12/29/17
Thank you for your contribution of absolutely nothing, as usual.

robert stickler

Dec 29, 2017, 6:57:09 PM12/29/17
You're a libtard

me

Dec 29, 2017, 7:35:20 PM12/29/17
And you're worthless

robert stickler

Dec 29, 2017, 7:51:12 PM12/29/17
You're a libtard

me

Dec 29, 2017, 7:54:31 PM12/29/17
What a fucking idiot

robert stickler

Dec 29, 2017, 8:01:23 PM12/29/17
You're a libtard

me

Dec 29, 2017, 8:07:55 PM12/29/17
You're Chad.

robert stickler

Dec 29, 2017, 8:43:52 PM12/29/17
He hates gays

me

Dec 29, 2017, 8:58:33 PM12/29/17
So do you

robert

Dec 29, 2017, 9:05:59 PM12/29/17
I don't call them derogatory names

me

Dec 29, 2017, 9:16:49 PM12/29/17
You still hate them. You're Chad.

P0peyeL0bstr

Dec 29, 2017, 9:30:14 PM12/29/17
Only thing noticeable about Trump these days is that he shits his pants. IT'S TROO!

robert stickler

Dec 29, 2017, 10:39:13 PM12/29/17
You hate gays

me

Dec 29, 2017, 11:28:43 PM12/29/17
Yes you do, Chad.

robert stickler

Dec 30, 2017, 12:16:19 AM12/30/17
On Friday, December 29, 2017 at 11:28:43 PM UTC-5, me wrote:
> Yes you do, Chad.

you're a libtard.

me

Dec 30, 2017, 12:32:15 AM12/30/17
whatever you say, Chad.

robert stickler

Dec 30, 2017, 12:37:33 AM12/30/17
You're hobbyfan

me

Dec 30, 2017, 12:46:41 AM12/30/17
On Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 12:37:33 AM UTC-5, robert stickler wrote:
> You're hobbyfan

sure Chad

robert stickler

Dec 30, 2017, 2:30:37 AM12/30/17
He hates gays

me

Dec 30, 2017, 3:53:05 PM12/30/17
So do you

robert stickler

Dec 30, 2017, 4:27:07 PM12/30/17
No, you do.

me

Dec 30, 2017, 4:47:47 PM12/30/17
Prove it

robert stickler

Dec 30, 2017, 8:55:42 PM12/30/17
You're a liberal loon.

me

Dec 30, 2017, 9:05:36 PM12/30/17
You're Chad

robert stickler

Dec 30, 2017, 9:29:03 PM12/30/17
You're perkoff

me

Dec 30, 2017, 9:37:17 PM12/30/17
That means nothing.

robert stickler

Dec 30, 2017, 9:51:06 PM12/30/17
You're perkoff!

me

Dec 30, 2017, 11:06:12 PM12/30/17
On Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 9:51:06 PM UTC-5, robert stickler wrote:
> You're perkoff!

ok, Chad!

robert stickler

Dec 31, 2017, 12:24:08 AM12/31/17
He hates gays

me

Dec 31, 2017, 12:43:01 AM12/31/17
On Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 12:24:08 AM UTC-5, robert stickler wrote:
> He hates gays

so do you

robert stickler

Dec 31, 2017, 12:57:58 AM12/31/17
Nope

me

Dec 31, 2017, 1:02:12 AM12/31/17
On Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 12:57:58 AM UTC-5, robert stickler wrote:
> Nope

liar

robert stickler

Dec 31, 2017, 1:03:01 AM12/31/17
Liar liar pants on fire

§antaphoid

Dec 31, 2017, 1:28:34 AM12/31/17
P0peyeL0bstr submitted this idea :
> Only thing noticeable about Trump these days is that he shits his pants.
> IT'S TROO!

I agree.

It's high time that Trump took a good hard look at himself, stopped
conducting himself like a hanging Chad and learned to wipe his own ass
properly.

He's the leader of the free world, for Pete's sake...
It is loading more messages.