Breaking News: Trump Gives Commencement Speech at Christian-Based Institution Liberty University, and Well...Things Got...Awkward

Jason Todd!!!

May 14, 2017, 3:34:32 AM5/14/17
At first the speech was going well -- no mention of Two Corinthians -- but then Trump stated, "What's so great about Jesus Christ?? I like people who weren't crucified"

There was much nervous laughter amongst the crowd, and some audible groans.

At the end of the speech, Trump added that he was glad to see so many women graduating: "you women out there, you are more than just pieces of ass, I mean, don't get me wrong, you're all great pieces of ass, but that's not ALL you are. See, I'm very respectful to women. Even that bitch Hillary Clinton! Did you see how I beat her last November!?!? Highest electoral vote ever!!!"

After the ceremony, Bonnie Biblethumper of Lawrence, Kansas gave her views on the speech: "he was a bit crude, yes, but you know what we need in America today! I mean, when you really think about it, Trump is right! What IS so great about Jesus? What's he done to make America great again? Not much!"

graduating senior Robin Roevwade stated "Look at the end of the day...he's our president, right? So, that's a thing that we can definitely say. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to take a couple of showers."

Edward Woodward

May 14, 2017, 11:31:13 AM5/14/17
Maybe if Hillary hadn't paid for all of those abortions, she could have put up a more credible challenge.

me

May 14, 2017, 1:27:29 PM5/14/17
maybe if you weren't such a dipshit we could take your posts seriously

Tim Weisse

May 19, 2017, 1:44:46 PM5/19/17
"Jason Todd!!!" <janklo...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:dbb04a98-4e0d-40f0-
a697-e2f...@googlegroups.com:

> unfunny attempt at comedy snipped

You are not good at comedy. Then again, obsessed little jew fags never are
(you're basically Michael Mottola at this point). Please stop the attempts
at comedy and go back to being the usual obsessed dumbass that you've
always been. Or, you know, just a suggestion, you could stop the comedy AND
stop being a pathetic Trump obsessive. Actually, scratch all that and just
kill yourself, you'd make the world a better place if you did.

Freezer

May 19, 2017, 5:20:24 PM5/19/17
If I don't reply to this Tim Weisse <t...@weis.se> post, the
terroists win.

> Or, you know, just a suggestion, you could stop the comedy AND
> stop being a pathetic Trump obsessive.

Says the Obama/Clinton obsessive.

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/

Jason Todd!!!

May 19, 2017, 6:17:05 PM5/19/17
Thank you Heinrich. Your input has been noted.

Jason