TAPOUT Men's Body Spray

Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Master Of Men And Lover Of Women

Aug 8, 2017, 9:30:09 PM8/8/17
Now YOU TOO can smell like John Cena.

(Uuuh, I believe I'll pass.)

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Aug 8, 2017, 11:15:19 PM8/8/17
On Tuesday, August 8, 2017 at 9:30:09 PM UTC-4, Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Master Of Men And Lover Of Women wrote:
> Now YOU TOO can smell like Chad Bryant
>

> (Uuuh, I believe I'll pass.)

Fixed.

jmfabi...@gmail.com

Aug 9, 2017, 5:39:03 AM8/9/17
On Tuesday, August 8, 2017 at 9:30:09 PM UTC-4, Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Master Of Men And Lover Of Women wrote:
> Now YOU TOO can smell like John Cena.
>

> (Uuuh, I believe I'll pass.)

Tapout? I thought you'd smell like Eric Pleska?

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Aug 9, 2017, 7:53:36 AM8/9/17
On Wed, 9 Aug 2017 02:38:54 -0700 (PDT), jmfabi...@gmail.com wrote:
>On Tuesday, August 8, 2017 at 9:30:09 PM UTC-4, Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Master Of Women And Lover Of Men wrote:
>
>> Now YOU TOO can smell like John Cena.
>>
>> (Uuuh, I believe I'll pass.)
>
>Tapout? I thought you'd smell like Eric Pleska?

Dink is such a chicken that he *taps out* by
hiding like he did all week-end because he was
so worried that Chad was sending a process server
to his Mommy's basement to sue him for libel and
slander.

LOL.

--

Yours Truly,
Gregory "Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound!" Hall