Why won't liberals just leave if they won't accept Trump as the president?

Bike Lawn Z

May 27, 2017, 11:03:18 AM5/27/17
Huh Jason Todd?

Robert Tr0ll

May 27, 2017, 11:05:28 AM5/27/17
On Saturday, May 27, 2017 at 11:03:18 AM UTC-4, Bike Lawn Z wrote:
> Huh Jason Todd?

Why didn't YOU leave during the 8 years that you wouldn't accept Obama as president? Huh alt-right nutjobs?

Bike Lawn Z

May 27, 2017, 12:00:51 PM5/27/17
Robert Tr0ll <awori...@gmail.com> wrote in
Why should WE leave? Why don't you leave since you have the same option?
Besides, it is our DUTY as patriots that LOVE, honor, protect our
Constitution to question those who abuse our Constitution.

Freezer

May 27, 2017, 4:59:53 PM5/27/17
If I don't reply to this Bike Lawn Z <z...@lawn.bike> post, the
terroists win.

> Why should WE leave?

And there's your answer. Run along now.

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/

robert stickler

May 27, 2017, 8:16:13 PM5/27/17
The people who promised to leave never left

me

May 27, 2017, 8:30:44 PM5/27/17
On Saturday, May 27, 2017 at 8:16:13 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> The people who promised to leave never left

people like you, who promised to leave when Obama was elected the first time

robert

May 27, 2017, 9:39:05 PM5/27/17
Lol I was happy when he was elected then. He promised all kinds of things he never delivered on