was unifarva a victim of childhood obesity?

robert stickler

Dec 31, 2014, 11:31:33 AM12/31/14
% said you were.

SPAZZCATAZ.

Dec 31, 2014, 11:53:57 AM12/31/14
On Wednesday, December 31, 2014 11:31:33 AM UTC-5, robert stickler wrote:
> % said you were.

why not ask present if he was instead of me?

robert stickler

Dec 31, 2014, 10:51:08 PM12/31/14
oh. well he always says you were the overweight one and he was athletic.

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Dec 31, 2014, 10:53:23 PM12/31/14
he SAys
no concrete proof or evidence
rumours alone concocted by YOU

robert stickler

Jan 1, 2015, 7:25:20 PM1/1/15
i believe everything he says bro. whatever % says is truth.

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jan 1, 2015, 10:02:35 PM1/1/15
blah etc

robert stickler

Jan 2, 2015, 6:15:21 PM1/2/15
On Thursday, January 1, 2015 10:02:35 PM UTC-5, The Brunei Bindlestiff wrote:
> blah etc

dont diss my best friend % or you will face some serious ass retribution!