The Nazis At Daily Stormer Are Very Pleased With Their President's Lack of Shit-Giving Over 11 Jews Murdered

Fuck Emperor Trump & His Shit Eating Redneck Army

Oct 28, 2018, 2:46:57 PM10/28/18
Donald Trump’s Final Tweet on the Evening of the Biggest Jewish Shooting in American History
Andrew Anglin
Daily Stormer
October 28, 2018

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
Watching the Dodgers/Red Sox final innings. It is amazing how a manager takes out a pitcher who is loose & dominating through almost 7 innings, Rich Hill of Dodgers, and brings in nervous reliever(s) who get shellacked. 4 run lead gone. Managers do it all the time, big mistake!

11:46 PM - Oct 27, 2018
122K
57.4K people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
I think it’s all going to be fine, guys.

The midterms are going to be fine. All of this noise around them is going to increase Republican turnout more than Democrat turnout, because at this point, it all just feels like an attack on Donald Trump to the average person.

And I think he is going to fix online speech. If they crack down harder in the wake of this shooting, it will just give him more reasons to list off as to why we need to bring back the First Amendment in America.

All of this stuff happening, and Trump is watching baseball and letting the whole world know that’s what he’s doing.

Don’t get downhearted.

We got this.

*****

Jason

Jason Todd!!!

Oct 30, 2018, 10:40:31 AM10/30/18
Crickets.

of course.

Jason

P-Dub

Oct 30, 2018, 11:05:48 AM10/30/18
This was a disgusting incident.

Antisemitism - and racism in general - is not acceptable.

The dims need to blame it on Trump is hogwash - and a complete disgrace to the victims.

The president is going to Pittsburgh to pay his respects. The libtards will resist his presence - as could be predicted. They are unabashed assholes.

May the victims RIP. May the Trump bashers fuck off.

Here's a somewhat reasonable column produced by a 'liberal' news source

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2018/10/29/donald-trump-robert-bowers-racist-anti-semitic-synagogue-shooting-column/1800755002/

Jason Todd!!!

Oct 30, 2018, 11:45:40 AM10/30/18
If you really believed that, you'd denounce Trump, steve King and everyone else who has "liked" statements from avowed Nazis.

> The president is going to Pittsburgh to pay his respects. The libtards will resist his presence - as could be predicted. They are unabashed assholes.

So the many Jewish rabbis and others, who have asked him to stay away until he denounces White Nationalism are libtards and assholes? thanks for being honest.

> May the victims RIP. May the Trump bashers fuck off.

BTW, diversion noted. You didn't say a fucking thing about Trump commenting on the World Series, and you know right fucking well that if it had been Obama, you'd be calling him an SS commandant.

Fuck you and Fuck your shit-eating God King Emperor

Jason

hobb...@yahoo.com

Oct 30, 2018, 11:51:50 AM10/30/18
On Tuesday, October 30, 2018 at 11:05:48 AM UTC-4, P-Dub wrote:
We all know Trump is putting on a facade to attract the disenfranchised. He had to know he was going to attract loons like Bowers, whose future lies in a mental hospital.....

Skeeter

Oct 30, 2018, 12:43:46 PM10/30/18
In article <e5cccac9-9ff8-4c8d...@googlegroups.com>,
janklo...@yahoo.com says...

> On Tuesday, October 30, 2018 at 11:05:48 AM UTC-4, P-Dub wrote:

> > > Crickets.
> > >
> > > of course.
> > >
> > > Jason
> >
> > This was a disgusting incident.
> >
> > Antisemitism - and racism in general - is not acceptable.
>
> If you really believed that, you'd denounce Trump, steve King and everyone else who has "liked" statements from avowed Nazis.
>

> > The president is going to Pittsburgh to pay his respects. The libtards will resist his presence - as could be predicted. They are unabashed assholes.
>
> So the many Jewish rabbis and others, who have asked him to stay away until he denounces White Nationalism are libtards and assholes? thanks for being honest.
> >
> > May the victims RIP. May the Trump bashers fuck off.
>
> BTW, diversion noted. You didn't say a fucking thing about Trump commenting on the World Series, and you know right fucking well that if it had been Obama, you'd be calling him an SS commandant.
>
> Fuck you and Fuck your shit-eating God King Emperor
>
> Jason

Wats wrong about baseball?

Skeeter

Oct 30, 2018, 12:44:26 PM10/30/18
In article <533f0939-bcf3-45fb...@googlegroups.com>,
hobb...@yahoo.com says...

> On Tuesday, October 30, 2018 at 11:05:48 AM UTC-4, P-Dub wrote:

> > > Crickets.
> > >
> > > of course.
> > >
> > > Jason
> >
> > This was a disgusting incident.
> >
> > Antisemitism - and racism in general - is not acceptable.
> >
> > The dims need to blame it on Trump is hogwash - and a complete disgrace to the victims.
> >
> > The president is going to Pittsburgh to pay his respects. The libtards will resist his presence - as could be predicted. They are unabashed assholes.
> >
> > May the victims RIP. May the Trump bashers fuck off.
> >
> > Here's a somewhat reasonable column produced by a 'liberal' news source
> >
> > https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2018/10/29/donald-trump-robert-bowers-racist-anti-semitic-synagogue-shooting-column/1800755002/
>
> We all know Trump is putting on a facade to attract the disenfranchised. He had to know he was going to attract loons like Bowers, whose future lies in a mental hospital.....

You mouth breathers are programmed at birth aint ya?

P-Dub

Oct 30, 2018, 12:45:43 PM10/30/18
What part of this quote from Trump did you not understand:

"An Antisemitic assault is an assault on all of us"

or how about this quote...

"The riots in Charlottesville a year ago resulted in senseless death and division. We must come together as a nation. I condemn all types of racism and acts of violence. Peace to ALL Americans!"

Libtards only listen and repeat lies that promote the leftist psycho agenda. The truth is never part of their speech.

VOTE RED.

robert stickler

Oct 30, 2018, 3:13:48 PM10/30/18
Hobbyfan is still mad his girl Hillary lost

Jason Todd!!!

Oct 30, 2018, 3:46:03 PM10/30/18
Fuck YOU. TWICE. With a bat. Sideways.

Jason

Jason Todd!!!

Oct 30, 2018, 3:48:18 PM10/30/18
"There's Fault on BOTH sides."

Fuck you, you only hear what YOU want to hear.

> VOTE RED.

That's the ONE place you're being honest. Vote for Putin's Agenda.

Jason

Jason Todd!!!

Oct 30, 2018, 3:49:15 PM10/30/18
On Tuesday, October 30, 2018 at 12:44:26 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
> You mouth breathers are programmed at birth aint ya?

1) Fuck you.
2) Eat shit.
3) Die.

Jason

(#4: "Please")

hobb...@yahoo.com

Oct 30, 2018, 3:58:16 PM10/30/18
On Tuesday, October 30, 2018 at 3:13:48 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Hobbyfan is still mad his girl Hillary lost

Yo, Chapstickler. I didn't vote for Swillary or Trump, so STFU and find your brains.

robert stickler

Oct 30, 2018, 4:12:09 PM10/30/18
Make me crippled ass

%

Oct 30, 2018, 4:19:30 PM10/30/18
On 2018-10-30 1:12 PM, robert stickler wrote:
> Make me crippled ass

bust him open rob , kick his ass good

Skeeter

Oct 30, 2018, 4:31:37 PM10/30/18
In article <066e131f-5fc6-41bd...@googlegroups.com>,
I know you hate sports as well as you hate women, but that is no call
for violence.

Skeeter

Oct 30, 2018, 4:32:17 PM10/30/18
In article <1e382686-3ea7-4568...@googlegroups.com>,
janklo...@yahoo.com says...

> On Tuesday, October 30, 2018 at 12:45:43 PM UTC-4, P-Dub wrote:

> > > If you really believed that, you'd denounce Trump, steve King and everyone else who has "liked" statements from avowed Nazis.

> > > So the many Jewish rabbis and others, who have asked him to stay away until he denounces White Nationalism are libtards and assholes? thanks for being honest.

> > > BTW, diversion noted. You didn't say a fucking thing about Trump commenting on the World Series, and you know right fucking well that if it had been Obama, you'd be calling him an SS commandant.
> > >
> > > Fuck you and Fuck your shit-eating God King Emperor
> > >
> > > Jason
> >
> > What part of this quote from Trump did you not understand:
> >
> > "An Antisemitic assault is an assault on all of us"
> >
> > or how about this quote...
> >
> > "The riots in Charlottesville a year ago resulted in senseless death and division.
>
> "There's Fault on BOTH sides."
>
> Fuck you, you only hear what YOU want to hear.
>

> > VOTE RED.
>

> That's the ONE place you're being honest. Vote for Putin's Agenda.

Proof? Or just what CNN told you to say.

Skeeter

Oct 30, 2018, 4:32:48 PM10/30/18
In article <646db922-dc44-4a40...@googlegroups.com>,
janklo...@yahoo.com says...
Thanks for proving it.

Jason Todd!!!

Oct 30, 2018, 11:56:44 PM10/30/18
4) Repeat as necessary

Jason

Skeeter

Oct 31, 2018, 12:32:55 AM10/31/18
In article <aa48ff71-3496-4445...@googlegroups.com>,
janklo...@yahoo.com says...

> On Tuesday, October 30, 2018 at 4:32:48 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
> > In article <646db922-dc44-4a40...@googlegroups.com>,
> > janklo...@yahoo.com says...

> > > 1) Fuck you.
> > > 2) Eat shit.
> > > 3) Die.
> > >

> > > Jason
> > >
> > > (#4: "Please")
> >
> > Thanks for proving it.
>
> 1) Fuck you.
> 2) Eat shit.
> 3) Die.
> 4) Repeat as necessary
>
> Jason

OK, we get it, you're a mouth breather.

Jason Todd!!!

Oct 31, 2018, 2:11:30 AM10/31/18
Um, I don't think you do.

If you did, you would Fuck the Fucking Fuck Off, Eat Shit and DIE.

Those are exceedingly simple instructions.

Which is appropriate considering who they're being directed towards.

Jason

Skeeter

Oct 31, 2018, 2:22:08 AM10/31/18
In article <15893798-3fd7-45ff...@googlegroups.com>,
janklo...@yahoo.com says...
You snipped the part that made you butthurt, cowards snip, and cheating
libs.

Jason Todd!!!

Oct 31, 2018, 12:35:56 PM10/31/18
1) Fuck You
2) Eat Shit
3) Die

That's the only portion that really matters.

Jason (you are SLOW on the uptake aren't you?)

Skeeter

Oct 31, 2018, 1:54:04 PM10/31/18
In article <97e7d378-3d08-4409...@googlegroups.com>,
Now that I have you in meltdown mode.....

Jason Todd!!!

Oct 31, 2018, 2:11:59 PM10/31/18
3) Die.

Jason

Skeeter

Oct 31, 2018, 7:07:44 PM10/31/18
In article <684d0a02-7408-4a20...@googlegroups.com>,
Now I got you doing the same thing I made "me" do.

I win.

me

Oct 31, 2018, 9:26:01 PM10/31/18
Lol, pathetic. You are too stupid to see when you are being mocked.

Skeeter

Oct 31, 2018, 10:35:33 PM10/31/18
In article <d9b89e01-a5a5-405a...@googlegroups.com>,
moosehe...@gmail.com says...
You are to stupid for usenet, you have no clue.

me

Nov 1, 2018, 12:01:02 AM11/1/18
Of course not sweetie, you just go ahead and keep telling yourself that I am the one that is clueless. If that makes you feel better.

Skeeter

Nov 1, 2018, 12:46:43 AM11/1/18
In article <1e540878-9383-48ea...@googlegroups.com>,
Oh I do and it does, now dance for me some more.

Jason Todd!!!

Nov 1, 2018, 12:50:10 AM11/1/18
Fuck You.
Eat Shit.
Die.

Jason

me

Nov 1, 2018, 2:38:19 AM11/1/18
it's cute when you try to talk tough.

Skeeter

Nov 1, 2018, 3:30:08 AM11/1/18
In article <6cea2450-6a1e-414b...@googlegroups.com>,
moosehe...@gmail.com says...
You're even cuter doing that pirouette for me.

me

Nov 1, 2018, 3:36:03 AM11/1/18
Still no clue what you're talking about. Man, you really ARE slow, no wonder you're a conservative!

Skeeter

Nov 1, 2018, 10:35:35 AM11/1/18
In article <6ab0efdf-ce60-4c4a...@googlegroups.com>,
That was the kind of comment a 5 year old would make.

So if responding is called dancing, I guess everyone is dancing, it's a
party.

Chico

Nov 1, 2018, 10:57:33 AM11/1/18
On Thu, 1 Nov 2018 08:35:31 -0600, Skeeter <ch...@invalid.invalid>
wrote:
That little kid has issues.

me

Nov 1, 2018, 11:44:09 AM11/1/18
No, just you. Keep on dancing.

Skeeter

Nov 1, 2018, 1:29:30 PM11/1/18
In article <eb71f7d0-b9ab-4258...@googlegroups.com>,
So it's just you and me on usenet? Interesting.

]v[etaphoid

Nov 1, 2018, 4:43:26 PM11/1/18
Jason Todd!!! expressed precisely :
> On Sunday, October 28, 2018 at 2:46:57 PM UTC-4, Fuck Emperor Trump & His
> Shit Eating Redneck Army wrote:
>> Donald Trump’s Final Tweet on the Evening of the Biggest Jewish Shooting in
>> American History Andrew Anglin
>> Daily Stormer
>> October 28, 2018
>>

>> Donald J. Trump
>> ✔
>> @realDonaldTrump
>> Watching the Dodgers/Red Sox final innings. It is amazing how a manager
>> takes out a pitcher who is loose & dominating through almost 7 innings, Rich
>> Hill of Dodgers, and brings in nervous reliever(s) who get shellacked. 4 run
>> lead gone. Managers do it all the time, big mistake!
>>
>> 11:46 PM - Oct 27, 2018
>> 122K
>> 57.4K people are talking about this
>> Twitter Ads info and privacy
>> I think it’s all going to be fine, guys.
>>
>> The midterms are going to be fine. All of this noise around them is going to
>> increase Republican turnout more than Democrat turnout, because at this
>> point, it all just feels like an attack on Donald Trump to the average
>> person.
>>
>> And I think he is going to fix online speech. If they crack down harder in
>> the wake of this shooting, it will just give him more reasons to list off as
>> to why we need to bring back the First Amendment in America.
>>
>> All of this stuff happening, and Trump is watching baseball and letting the
>> whole world know that’s what he’s doing.
>>
>> Don’t get downhearted.
>>
>> We got this.
>>

>> *****
>>
>> Jason
>
> Crickets.
>
> of course.
>
> Jason

You should be used to being ignored by now...

]v[etaphoid

Nov 4, 2018, 6:27:20 AM11/4/18
Jason Todd!!! pretended :
Simmer down, princess.

The son will still rise tomorrow. I promise...