Trashy Liberal Blog Fesses up to LIE about Scott Walker

Trijcomm

Feb 28, 2015, 5:24:32 PM2/28/15
Demwits caught in yet another lie, which of course is the type of behavior they pick up from the guy sitting in the WH.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/02/daily-beast-retracts-scott-walker-story-115618.html

Freezer

Feb 28, 2015, 6:19:36 PM2/28/15
If I don't reply to this Trijcomm post, the terroists win.
And once again, Janis has something real to "shame shame" about and
doesn't point it out; assuming - rather naively, really - that RSPW
is more likely to actually read a link he posts rather than skim it
or skip it. In this case: It's the Jezebel writer refusing to back
down or admit error and trying to turn the blame back on Scott
Walker.

Granted, the story itself does that - as if corrections and
retractions don't happen every day.

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/

Karolina Dean...Where the HELL is my monkey?

Feb 28, 2015, 6:59:35 PM2/28/15
On Saturday, February 28, 2015 at 2:24:32 PM UTC-8, Trijcomm wrote:
> Demwits caught in yet another lie, which of course is the type of behavior they pick up from the guy sitting in the WH.
>
> http://www.politico.com/story/2015/02/daily-beast-retracts-scott-walker-story-115618.html

You must get a hard on watching Walker go after the University of Wisconsin since education is the Devil's handmaiden to the GOP..

Trijcomm

Mar 1, 2015, 12:06:08 AM3/1/15
On Saturday, February 28, 2015 at 5:19:36 PM UTC-6, Freezer wrote:
> If I don't reply to this Trijcomm post, the terroists win.
>
> > Demwits caught in yet another lie, which of course is the type
> > of behavior they pick up from the guy sitting in the WH.
> >
> > http://www.politico.com/story/2015/02/daily-beast-retracts-scot
> > t-walker-story-115618.html
>
> And once again, Janis has something real to "shame shame" about and
> doesn't point it out; assuming - rather naively, really - that RSPW
> is more likely to actually read a link he posts rather than skim it
> or skip it. In this case: It's the Jezebel writer refusing to back
> down or admit error and trying to turn the blame back on Scott
> Walker.
>
> Granted, the story itself does that - as if corrections and
> retractions don't happen every day.

This was not an incorrect identification. This was a misinterpretation of something where they tried to turn it into a hack job and they ended up looking foolish.

Freezer

Mar 1, 2015, 12:33:51 AM3/1/15
If I don't reply to this Trijcomm post, the terroists win.

> This was a misinterpretation of something where they tried to
> turn it into a hack job and they ended up looking foolish.

And they admitted as much, in writing. Something I have yet to see
any equivalent conservative blog do.

Trijcomm

Mar 1, 2015, 11:02:29 AM3/1/15
On Saturday, February 28, 2015 at 11:33:51 PM UTC-6, Freezer wrote:
> If I don't reply to this Trijcomm post, the terroists win.
>
> > This was a misinterpretation of something where they tried to
> > turn it into a hack job and they ended up looking foolish.
>
> And they admitted as much, in writing. Something I have yet to see
> any equivalent conservative blog do.

You haven't seen it from conservative blogs because they are much more careful, unlike the left wingnuts who fly off the deep end in hopes of making a bunch of dried-out spaghetti stick to the wall as they lie about conservatives.

Freezer

Mar 1, 2015, 11:12:45 AM3/1/15
If I don't reply to this Trijcomm post, the terroists win.

>> > This was a misinterpretation of something where they tried
>> > to turn it into a hack job and they ended up looking
>> > foolish.
>>
>> And they admitted as much, in writing. Something I have yet
>> to see any equivalent conservative blog do.
>>
> You haven't seen it from conservative blogs because they are
> much more careful

AAAND we're done here.