[QUESTION] Why is Chad Bryant so fat?

AQUESTION4U

Aug 7, 2017, 8:31:18 PM8/7/17
We always hear Chad talking about how he is improving his life - buying
several houses and condoes, owning a bar, getting a high score on those
LSATs (snicker), using the stroke he has in his neighborhood's homeowners
association to get an enemy kicked out of their home, etc. BUT one thing is
amiss - he never seems to improve his body and lose weight. Year after
year, in pictures of him that Metaphoid or Alex Cain post, he's always as
much of a fat piece of garbage as he ever was, and always looking ugly as
sin because of his obesity.

If Chad is so interested in improving himself, then why doesn't he ever go
on a diet? Why doesn't he ever exercise? He can act like a big man (notice
I said act, because he will never truly be a man) by getting innocent
people kicked out of their homes, but he can't even lose weight and stop
being such a morbidly obese hambeast. Why?

%

Aug 7, 2017, 8:42:13 PM8/7/17
because he can eat and post at the same time

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Aug 7, 2017, 11:05:55 PM8/7/17
Reddit couldn't figure it out, either...

http://imgur.com/a/YpQ0C

Tony

Aug 7, 2017, 11:06:59 PM8/7/17
AQUESTION4U wrote:
> We always hear Chad talking about how he is improving his life - buying
t? Why doesn't he ever exercise? He can act like a big man (notice
> I said act, because he will never truly be a man) by getting innocent
> people kicked out of their homes, but he can't even lose weight and stop
> being such a morbidly obese hambeast. Why?

Chad is a fat tard and will newer lose a single ounce of weight except
when he takes a shit.

Aldrichtom

Aug 8, 2017, 5:06:31 PM8/8/17
With President Trump on vacation, these types of concerns must be put on
hold; please wait for the Presidents return off vacation before posting such
harrowing posts.

Aldrichtom

Aug 8, 2017, 5:07:10 PM8/8/17
You sir are a bully!

]v[etaphoid

Jan 25, 2022, 3:23:44 PM1/25/22
It happens that AQUESTION4U formulated :
Chad didn't see this post, so was unable to respond.

His sons haven't seen any such posts - or a mirror - for the past
decade either, apparently.

Go figure...

--
"I already served during an armed campaign"
- self-described decorated veteran, Chadlee Bryant on Apr 11, 2017

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.flame.rspw/c/nYtUHLNwtGA
http://www.stolenvalor.com/