Al Green calls for impeachment of Trump

michael...@gmail.com

May 21, 2017, 11:43:59 AM5/21/17
Al Green, who had hits in the 70's with such songs as "Let's Stay Together", "Here I Am", and "I'm Still In Love With You", is now a congressman from Texas and recently took to the House floor to call for the impeachment of Trump.

Thanks Al!

jmfabi...@gmail.com

May 21, 2017, 2:24:25 PM5/21/17
On Sunday, May 21, 2017 at 8:43:59 AM UTC-7, michael...@gmail.com wrote:
> Al Green, who had hits in the 70's with such songs as "Let's Stay Together", "Here I Am", and "I'm Still In Love With You", is now a congressman from Texas and recently took to the House floor to call for the impeachment of Trump.
>
> Thanks Al!

You got the wrong Al. It's actually the ex-WCW wrestler who was Master Blaster Blade and The Dog.