Trump concerned about the birds

Aldrichtom

Jun 23, 2017, 5:06:13 PM6/23/17

Trijcomm

Jun 23, 2017, 6:21:12 PM6/23/17
Yeah, try that wind energy thing in NYC, Boston and Chicago! It's fine for places where THE WIND BLOWS! When it doesn't, gee, no power! Come on! You are obsessing!

me

Jun 23, 2017, 10:51:14 PM6/23/17
so, the wind doesn't blow in Chicago. The city nicknamed "the windy city"

its fun watching you regress from well thought out (but still batshit insane) responses to this drivel that makes Robbie look semi-intelligent. Watching you crack as it gets harder and harder to justify Trump's actions is more amusing every single day!

The Chad

Jun 23, 2017, 10:53:39 PM6/23/17
Pastor Scott "Trijcomm" Johnson <trij...@yahoo.com> wrote in

> Yeah, try that wind energy thing in NYC, Boston and Chicago! It's
> fine for places where THE WIND BLOWS!

Because the wind never blows in CHICAGO, THE GODDAMNED WINDY CITY?

Shut the fuck up, Scotty.

Jason Todd!!!

Jun 24, 2017, 1:59:18 AM6/24/17
On Friday, June 23, 2017 at 6:21:12 PM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:

> Yeah, try that wind energy thing in NYC, Boston and Chicago! It's fine for places where THE WIND BLOWS! When it doesn't, gee, no power! Come on! You are obsessing!

WOW....just....WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOW....

I knew you were STUPID....but...holy SHIT...Wh--whu....WOW!!!!

Jason

Trijcomm

Jun 24, 2017, 2:13:36 PM6/24/17
In Illinois, wind accounts for 5 percent of all electricity power. It's a pittance, even when you include the "Windy City." If you think that is an answer to the grid, then it is YOU who are stupid.

me

Jun 24, 2017, 6:17:45 PM6/24/17
it only accounts for 5% because oil and coal companies do all they can to stop it. If you think 5% is the best Illinois could do, you ARE extremely stupid

Trijcomm

Jun 24, 2017, 7:43:26 PM6/24/17
Yeah, like the oil and gas companies care at ALL about Illinois! Look at NY for what the oil and gas companies can do to stop this kind of thing! They don't even operate in that state! Do you HONESTLY think this world is controlled by oil and gas companies? Do you HONESTLY think they really have that much power? You have just proved EVERYTHING I have said about you! Sheesh, what a dope!

me

Jun 24, 2017, 7:46:33 PM6/24/17
Wow, you really ARE as ignorant as I've always thought! Amazing. You think the oil and gas companies would just sit back and let wind power run them out of business? You cannot possibly be that stupid. But then again, you believe in Trump's fake news bullshit, so, yeah, you are a moron.

Trijcomm

Jun 24, 2017, 9:27:34 PM6/24/17
Fracking ban in New York state, the oil and gas business is gone. They didn't force anyone's hand. They just left. They won't drill a well anywhere they can't frack it. You are living in a fairy tale if you believe the oil and gas industry has the power to dictate like that. You are a fool if you believe that. And in addition to THAT, there is basically NO oil and gas activity in Illinois in the first place! Why? Because there is no oil there! The oil and gas industry could care less about Illinois. So why isn't that wind power going full bore? It ain't because of the oil and gas industry, that is for sure!

me

Jun 24, 2017, 9:30:03 PM6/24/17
you continue to be wrong. but then again, I am not surprised, not only will you NEVER speak out against Trump, you will never speak out against big business either, so you tow their line and keep your head in the sand. Oil and coal will do EVERYTHING in their power to stop wind power because it would quickly put them out of business. Period. If you think otherwise, you are wrong.

Trijcomm

Jun 24, 2017, 9:42:14 PM6/24/17
Coal? COAL? That industry has been DEAD for years thanks to Obama!!! So coal is speaking from the grave to stop wind power? Big business is the bogeyman and coal speaks from the grave to keep poor little wind power from having an impact. You have been hitting that marijuana WAY too much recently. You are spouting off conspiracy theories, fantasy land stuff and fairy tales. You are not living in the real world. But then again, middle schoolers still wonder about Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and the tooth fairy. After all, they COULD be real! BWAHHAHAHAHAH!

me

Jun 24, 2017, 9:54:07 PM6/24/17
let's unpack this:

1. The coal industry, while shrinking, still has a voice. Big Oil has a MUCH louder voice though.
2. Bringing up marijuana when you have no argument, that's a tap out
3. Accusations of conspiracy theories when you believe in "fake news", that's another tap out
4. And finally, bringing up the middle school nonsense, that's a third tap out

Face it Skippy, you fail again. You could have just cut and run when you forgot Chicago was the windy city, but nope, you kept on and only confirmed your ignorance on this subject. You may go now

Trijcomm

Jun 24, 2017, 10:28:19 PM6/24/17
Wrong on ALL counts. You are living in a fantasy land about the oil and gas industry. If they had that much weight, they would be drilling in New York where there are a few resources available (the Marcellus play goes up slightly into western NY but not much). Illinois has NOTHING of interest to the oil and gas industry so you can't blame it for pressuring wind power. No oil and gas plays there, they could care less. Coal is DEAD! The biggest coal company filed for bankruptcy a while back! It is RIDICULOUS to even say such a thing! The rest of the stuff you bring up has already been proven to be true. But this make-believe, fantasy stuff about the power of the oil and gas industry as well as coal is a joke, it's Bizzarro World and it's nothing but conspiracy theories that mislead people who know nothing about the facts. I will give you a break because of your middle school status. You don't know any better. But if you INSIST that you aren't really in middle school, that makes your situation a WHOLE lot worse and pretty dang scary that there could be actual adults that think along this line.

me

Jun 24, 2017, 10:34:35 PM6/24/17
Wrong again Skippy, you are in complete and total denial about the oil and coal industry, especially oil. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about, just because they may not be drilling or mining there doesn't mean they don't have interests in those states, they sell their products in those states and if wind came in, it would destroy their profits. The only reason they AREN'T fracking in more states is because people are protesting it and keeping them from doing it. You can tap out with the middle school thing all you want, but if you really think I am a middle schooler, then you just got destroyed by one. You are completely wrong on all counts. Period.

Aldrichtom

Jun 25, 2017, 3:28:44 PM6/25/17

On 24-Jun-2017, wrote:

> Coal? COAL? That industry has been DEAD for years thanks to Obama!!! So
> coal is speaking from the grave to stop wind power?

Trump said he saved the Coal Industry, are you disagreeing with Trump?
We might have a first here!

Aldrichtom

Jun 25, 2017, 3:30:33 PM6/25/17
Just a tidbit of info Gas/Coal/Natural Gas account for 65% in energy