(META) Reetee Stickler's Posting Wars

CB

Dec 9, 2014, 9:39:36 PM12/9/14
They are officially ended here as of December 31st.

Please adjust your programming preferences accordingly.

robert stickler

Dec 10, 2014, 2:02:04 AM12/10/14
On Tuesday, December 9, 2014 9:39:36 PM UTC-5, Annie Cain Loved My Penis wrote:
> They are officially ended here as of December 31st.
>
> Please adjust your programming preferences accordingly.

lol bullcrap.

SPAZZCATAZ.

Dec 10, 2014, 5:49:02 AM12/10/14
On Tuesday, December 9, 2014 9:39:36 PM UTC-5, Annie Cain Loved My Penis wrote:
> They are officially ended here as of December 31st.

when you disappear back into trolldom lurkerhood

robert stickler

Dec 10, 2014, 12:23:51 PM12/10/14
that piece of shit will never be able to run me out of here.

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Dec 10, 2014, 2:12:15 PM12/10/14
ditto bro

robert stickler

Dec 10, 2014, 8:12:45 PM12/10/14
he acts like he's some kind of a big shot but in all honestly he can't do jack shit about anything.

CB

Dec 10, 2014, 8:54:56 PM12/10/14
It really wouldn't be that hard. Want to find out, Uncle Welfare?
Message has been deleted

CB

Dec 10, 2014, 10:34:12 PM12/10/14
On Wed, 10 Dec 2014 18:49:47 -0800, Alexander Anthony Cain (alexander@the-
grip.net) wrote:

> On Wednesday, December 10, 2014 9:03:39 PM UTC-5, Lamey wrote:
>> This should be a laugh.
>

> Notice how Chud resorts to name calling when confronted on his bullshit.

Notice how our Jawjuhhh Rrrrrrrrratboy implicates himself in the same
sentence he is criticizing someone else's behavior. Do as Dink says, not
as he does.

CB

Dec 14, 2014, 2:53:38 AM12/14/14
On Sat, 13 Dec 2014 17:13:46 -0800, madeforzyngagames wrote:

> I also laughed at how you are latching on to Chad's balls. But don't
> worry, Chud is fat enough that he has enough to go around.

You're fatter than I am, Dink. At least I can see my dick.

CB

Dec 14, 2014, 2:54:36 AM12/14/14
On Sat, 13 Dec 2014 17:16:17 -0800, madeforzyngagames wrote:

> On Saturday, December 13, 2014 4:46:23 PM UTC-5, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
> wrote:
>> On Sat, 13 Dec 2014 15:34:22 -0500, Albätross
>> <mäil.tö.älbätross@gmäil.cöm> wrote:
>> >Walmart, Lowe's, Home Depot, Toys R Us and tons of restaurants are all
>> >hiring around here. I bet gweggles could even get a job around here.
>>
>> Unlike Emmett, I am happily retired as I worked hard most of my life,
>> got decent-paying jobs and stuck with them.
>

> How much did it pay to be a professional douchebag, anyway?

More than you've ever made at any of your shit jobs, Dink.
Message has been deleted

CB

Dec 14, 2014, 1:34:16 PM12/14/14
On Sun, 14 Dec 2014 03:23:17 -0700, Lamey wrote:

> On Sun, 14 Dec 2014 07:53:36 +0000 (UTC), CB <cbrya...@aol.com>
> wrote:
>
>>see my dick.
>
> FAGGOT!

You are obviously very enlightened.
Message has been deleted

CB

Dec 14, 2014, 3:31:11 PM12/14/14
On Sun, 14 Dec 2014 13:47:46 -0500, Bill wrote:

> On 12/14/2014 1:11 PM, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 14 Dec 2014 10:07:50 -0800 (PST), madeforz...@yahoo.com
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> But I don't expect much less from you, Greg.
>>
>> You meant you don't expect much MORE, you twit!
>
> Ya beat me to it.
>
> But Hey? You should know better than to match wits with Dink. Were you
> unaware that he's, "for all intensive purposes" a genius with a 170+ IQ?
>
> Ask him. He'll tell ya.
>
> Either that, or you could just access the FNVWe's MIDS where he bragged
> about his <cough> IQ, as well as posting pics of his sister's tits.

Dink posted pics of his sister's tits?!?

Gawd, what a creeper.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Dec 14, 2014, 3:36:35 PM12/14/14
On Sun, 14 Dec 2014 20:31:09 +0000 (UTC), CB <cbrya...@aol.com> wrote:

>Dink posted pics of his sister's tits?!?
>
>Gawd, what a creeper.

Indeed! But what I can't figure out is why he's
interested in his sister's tits. He's obviously
a flaming fag so perhaps his sister is a tranny?

--
Sir Gregory

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Dec 14, 2014, 11:03:20 PM12/14/14
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

CB, in <news:82g571....@news.alt.net> did thusly jump head first
into the wood chipper again:

> On Sat, 13 Dec 2014 17:13:46 -0800, Alexander Anthony Cain
> of Griffin, GA (aka Midget Dink the SisterFister)
> <madeforzyngagames> wrote:

>> I also laughed at how you are latching on to Chad's balls. But
>> don't worry, Chud is fat enough that he has enough to go around.

Your thinking about Chud's balls to the extent that you've gauged in
your mind how big they are, noted. Fat midget faggot. LOL

> You're fatter than I am, Dink. At least I can see my dick.

That's not because Dink's fat.

<snicker>

--

Remember this, Sister Fister?

"I use a Sony Cybershot DSC-H2 model camera 6.0 Megapixels and 12x
zoom with an in-camera microphone along with a Velbon tripod."
So at least we know what equipment you used to take piccies of yer
sister's tits. Even went to the trouble of setting up a tripod, eh?
Professional. LOL

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.nerd.obsessive/K84e5-h4130/Fs1OgPJsbQcJ
"There is OBVIOUSLY something you want to tell us, cain. Someone
mentions the word "sister-fister" on this newsgroup and you just
couldn't keep yourself from responding and making an ass out of
yourself once again"

DinkleFail copyrights his last name, so he can get exclusive rights to
his sisterporn movies:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/rec.sport.pro-wrestling/lYhkOsZCFLs/dG4igl8F81gJ
"This is to announce that heanceforth no one is allowed to use the
Cain family name in usenet except myself, Alex Cain, the one and
only."

Dinkle McSisterFister starts a poll:
Subject: [POLL] Ever see your sister naked?
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/rec.sport.pro-wrestling/a-zCK84hSFk/VkmjRYDmzikJ

https://web.archive.org/web/20040820191757/http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/dink/index.html
"IRL, Dink has two younger sisters. Some of his more disturbing
comments about them include his boasts to Richard Bullis (see #22) of
having seen both of them naked. While it would be overly critical to
suggest that children of a similar age in a family don't see each
other nude on occassion (most readers with close siblings will
probably have shared a few baths in their childhood), bragging about
it to an unquestionably proven pedophile certainly suggests a dramatic
lack of judgement, if nothing else."

Durh-de-duuurrrrhhh!
https://web.archive.org/web/20040820191757im_/http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/dink/images/logo.gif

Mama Cain always said "put the plastic sheets on the bed before you
pop your sister's cherry".

Dink fucks his sister:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.pizza.delivery.drivers/QdqCP4jxadM/YEZmAbdIZF4J

Dink fucking his sister:
http://goo.gl/VsDhDm
Note the short strokes. LOL

And now, just to rub salt in the loser's wounds:
He is an ugly inbred racist piece of jobless redneck trash.
He is 5 foot 3.
He is nearly 40 years old and *still* doesn't have a car or job.
He has been molested by every male member of his family, dog included.
He perpetually fails out of college, which his poor mother pays for.
He masturbates to pictures of Chad Bryant, Emmett Gulley and his
sister.

"My I.Q. is in the 170 + range. I am, for all intensive purposes, a
creative genius."
Alex Cain mistakes his weekly gay midget porn masturbation frequency
as his IQ: <1559b599.0203...@posting.google.com>

For all intents and purposes, DinkleTard is an idiot who can't even
properly use the term "for all intents and purposes".

Especially like this blurb:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/rec.sport.pro-wrestling/lYhkOsZCFLs/dG4igl8F81gJ
"Since I know that one day I will be a millionaire, I want no one
claiming to be related to me so that they may atempt to use my good
family name for their profit and gain."

15 years on and Bwahahahaaaa!
How'd that work out for you, Dink The Indigent?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/rec.sport.pro-wrestling/pqZB4HA1cUk/6Az2p0tUbcEJ
"I will be more successful than you could ever hope to be."

How'd that work out for ya, DinkleFailure? LOL

"I will have to go all the way to California, because that's where the
heart of the movie industry lies. I will be able to fully utilize my
creative abilities."

How'd *that* work out for ya, DinkleLoser? LOL

"Hopefully, I'll find this out within the next 2-3 years."

You never even left your momma's house, let alone Georgia... poor
loserly Dink D. SisterFister will never make it to Hollywood, let
alone make it *in* Hollywood. LOL

"While it's currently on the sidelines, I still indeed have an
interest in entering the professional wrestling field"

Midget wrestling. LOL

> You have NO chance in the world.
"Yes, I do"

No. You don't. You're the failure known as Alex Cain. LOL
You're Emmett, with a mother who gives at least one shit about her
sprog. But when she's gone... you're Emmett. Mooch the money for a
tent off yer mama while you still can.

<snicker>

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Dec 15, 2014, 5:02:47 PM12/15/14
why bother doing anything.
wait long enough and chud and dinkll rip each other apart to my great amusement

robert stickler

Dec 15, 2014, 6:36:12 PM12/15/14
hell yeah bro!
Message has been deleted

CB

Dec 20, 2014, 8:51:27 PM12/20/14
On Sat, 20 Dec 2014 20:48:11 -0500, The BADASS wrote:
> go to google groups and search out alexander cain. this sister fister
> crap has been going around since 2000 at least. back when alex was
> RSPW98. and YES, alex was RSPW98 because several archived posts prove it

eMutt, you inbred hillbilly, *I* was the one who nicknamed Dink "sister
fister". You were much later to the party.
Message has been deleted

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Dec 20, 2014, 11:06:46 PM12/20/14
Albätross <mäil.tö.älbätross@gmäil.cöm> wrote in

> On Sat, 20 Dec 2014 20:48:11 -0500, The BADASS
> <killst...@stauker.com> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 14 Dec 2014 20:31:09 +0000 (UTC), CB <cbrya...@aol.com>
>>wrote:

>>>Dink posted pics of his sister's tits?!?
>>>
>>>Gawd, what a creeper.
>>
>>go to google groups and search out alexander cain. this sister fister
>>crap has been going around since 2000 at least. back when alex was
>>RSPW98. and YES, alex was RSPW98 because several archived posts prove
>>it
>
> Hey emmy, how are you doing with your re-stalking of your federal
> victims from 1998?

Isn't he busy enough stalking Katie?

"I won long ago. They just don't realize its over." - Ed wins another
important court decision in the Court of Kookiness and Delusion.
This signature was made by SigChanger.
You can find SigChanger at: http://www.phranc.nl/

Unifarva

Dec 21, 2014, 7:36:03 PM12/21/14
pathetic chudomites lapping at out disgardrd threads!
i love this!

--
Posted by Mimo Usenet Browser v0.2.5
http://www.mimousenet.com/mimo/post