what would chad do if dink burglarized his house?

robert

Feb 25, 2016, 7:18:31 PM2/25/16
File charges?

The Chad

Feb 25, 2016, 7:34:05 PM2/25/16
On Thu, 25 Feb 2016 16:18:23 -0800, robert wrote:

> File charges?

He wouldn't get in the door.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Feb 25, 2016, 7:35:23 PM2/25/16
Your threats, much like your life, are meaningless.

The Chad

Feb 25, 2016, 7:58:58 PM2/25/16
On Thu, 25 Feb 2016 16:35:19 -0800, fitnessforyou2002 wrote:

> On Thursday, February 25, 2016 at 7:34:05 PM UTC-5, The Chad wrote:
>> On Thu, 25 Feb 2016 16:18:23 -0800, robert wrote:
>>
>> > File charges?
>>
>> He wouldn't get in the door.
>

> Your threats

That's not a threat, Gacy, Jr. - both of my residences are in "stand your
ground" states (and you don't know which state I'm posting this from, so
save your little "Chud threatened me, Imma call deh pooooo-lice!" hissy-
fit bullshit), and I know how to operate my personal defense weapon of
choice (which is also legal in both states). You are a certified kook and
can be easily be perceived as a direct threat to myself, others who
reside with me, and my property.

Don't ever even think of coming anywhere near me, my family, or my
property, boy.

%

Feb 25, 2016, 8:05:00 PM2/25/16
The Chad wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Feb 2016 16:35:19 -0800, fitnessforyou2002 wrote:

>>> He wouldn't get in the door.
>>

>> Your threats
>
> That's not a threat, Gacy, Jr. - both of my residences are in "stand
> your ground" states (and you don't know which state I'm posting this
> from, so save your little "Chud threatened me, Imma call deh
> pooooo-lice!" hissy- fit bullshit), and I know how to operate my
> personal defense weapon of choice (which is also legal in both
> states). You are a certified kook and can be easily be perceived as a
> direct threat to myself, others who reside with me, and my property.
>
> Don't ever even think of coming anywhere near me, my family, or my
> property, boy.

i'll walk right up and in and slap your face

The Chad

Feb 25, 2016, 8:21:30 PM2/25/16
No you wouldn't, hoser.

%

Feb 25, 2016, 8:29:26 PM2/25/16
i already did so there you are with your face slapped , yank my doodle

The Chad

Feb 25, 2016, 8:39:22 PM2/25/16
You don't know where I live, and you can't afford to get here.

Skeeter

Feb 25, 2016, 8:42:58 PM2/25/16
Tossing rocks at him won't help.

Skeeter

Feb 25, 2016, 8:43:47 PM2/25/16
No doubt, and I'll be doing his wife while you're slapping the shit
out of him.

%

Feb 25, 2016, 8:45:17 PM2/25/16
>> i already did , yank my doodle
>
> You don't know where I live, and you can't afford to get here.

yes i do and yes i can

%

Feb 25, 2016, 8:56:25 PM2/25/16
sounds like we got a youtube here

Checkmate, DoW #1

Feb 25, 2016, 8:57:03 PM2/25/16
In article <96ktss....@news.alt.net>, per...@gmail.com says...
Everybuddy tough on Usenet.

--

Checkmate, AUK DoW #1, new FNVW of AUK, and Fakey's master
Destroyer of the AUK Ko0k Vote (Post-Burnore)

Checkmate, DoW #1

Feb 25, 2016, 8:58:04 PM2/25/16
In article <96kval....@news.alt.net>, per...@gmail.com says...
I'll bet it's a dandy... right?

Checkmate, DoW #1

Feb 25, 2016, 8:59:54 PM2/25/16
In article <0ebvcb18vlaeubkis...@4ax.com>,
sk...@invalid.invalid says...
What if persent is already doing his wife WHILE he's slapping the shit
out of him?

%

Feb 25, 2016, 9:04:36 PM2/25/16
Checkmate, DoW #1 wrote:
> In article <96ktss....@news.alt.net>, per...@gmail.com says...
>

>> The Chad wrote:

>>> That's not a threat, Gacy, Jr. - both of my residences are in "stand
>>> your ground" states (and you don't know which state I'm posting this
>>> from, so save your little "Chud threatened me, Imma call deh
>>> pooooo-lice!" hissy- fit bullshit), and I know how to operate my
>>> personal defense weapon of choice (which is also legal in both
>>> states). You are a certified kook and can be easily be perceived as
>>> a direct threat to myself, others who reside with me, and my
>>> property.
>>>
>>> Don't ever even think of coming anywhere near me, my family, or my
>>> property, boy.
>>
>> i'll walk right up and in and slap your face
>
> Everybuddy tough on Usenet.

and over educated and their children have skipped ahead 3 grades

%

Feb 25, 2016, 9:05:58 PM2/25/16
fact is he's not married but has lots of kids he doesn't support

El Chapo

Feb 25, 2016, 9:06:25 PM2/25/16
You just keep thinking that.

Skeeter

Feb 25, 2016, 9:07:08 PM2/25/16
I'll kick the crap out of his dog.

Checkmate, DoW #1

Feb 25, 2016, 9:27:39 PM2/25/16
In article <tocvcbpff0i3ve8r8...@4ax.com>,
Co...@invalid.invalid says...
hi

%

Feb 25, 2016, 9:49:11 PM2/25/16
oh sure , hi

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Feb 25, 2016, 10:17:39 PM2/25/16
On Thursday, February 25, 2016 at 7:58:58 PM UTC-5, The Chad wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Feb 2016 16:35:19 -0800, fitnessforyou2002 wrote:

> >> He wouldn't get in the door.
> >

> > Your threats
>
> That's not a threat, Gacy, Jr. -

Of course it isn't, because nothing you write is a threat, right?
Not your post a few days ago about someone who will be removed from the Internet, not your threats toward me in the past, etc.

Oh, and let us not forget you are also immune to reality when it comes to facts and figures, such as how I burnt your ass on film making in Georgia.

> both of my residences are in "stand your
> ground"

Well with you it is more like waddle your ground but close enough.

>states (and you don't know which state I'm posting this from,

Are you bragging, being a coward or just a k00k?

You're posting from Utah, by the way, but if you want, I will leave room for your bat shit lie slash claim of being in Hawaii right now. Or you could pick another state; you do have 49 more to choose from.

> so
> save your little "Chud threatened me, Imma call deh pooooo-lice!" hissy-
> fit bullshit),

You know as well as I do that I wouldn't call the police on you for that. For one thing, you are much too amusing in your k00kery to be unable to access Usenet due to a silly little thing like being arrested for terroristic threats. Although you seem to be no stranger to shoplifting and contempt of court...though we'll let that go for now, just so you can jump back into the "Georgia film making" thread and ignore the facts again.

> and I know how to operate my personal defense weapon of
> choice

A pillowcase full of chicken nuggets?

>(which is also legal in both states). You are a certified kook

There goes the cache of irony meters catching fire and burning down yet another warehouse.

> and
> can be easily be perceived as a direct threat to myself, others who
> reside with me, and my property.

Chud, if there is a direct threat to anyone, 'tis you, you fat piece of crap. I have always said, and always will say -- especially if CNN calls my cell phone wanting comments after you end up taking out a Burger King for not putting cheese on your Whopper -- that the worst thing anyone could ever do to you, is to just let you be you. You're so damned far in denial it's amazing. You are psychologically unique. You are, simply put, one of the most delusional sociopaths I have ever seen.

Now squat along and go post edit this response. Your keyboard and your Diet Mt. Dew await.

> Don't ever even think of coming anywhere near me, my family, or my
> property, boy.

I wouldn't, because you're a phucking psychopath, plus you always look like you smell like sweat and day-old bologna.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Feb 25, 2016, 10:18:13 PM2/25/16
Utah.

But unlike you, I'm going to be a big enough man not to post your home address.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Feb 25, 2016, 10:24:03 PM2/25/16
On Thu, 25 Feb 2016 17:57:48 -0800, "Checkmate, DoW #1" <Lunatic...@The.Edge> wrote:
>In article <96kval....@news.alt.net>, per...@gmail.com says...

<trim>

>> i already did so there you are with your face slapped , yank my doodle
>
>I'll bet it's a dandy... right?

Only in your ghay homoerotic fantasies, Booty Bumper!

--
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

"It is my erudite opinion that a man
should not mince words just to spare
the sensibilities of the ignorant or
the thin-skinned."

The Chad

Feb 25, 2016, 10:56:30 PM2/25/16
.410 bore is more potent, anyway.

The Chad

Feb 25, 2016, 10:57:22 PM2/25/16
Put a sock in it, Weedhawk.

The Chad

Feb 25, 2016, 10:59:15 PM2/25/16
You don't know where I live.

That's how you should prefer it - then you don't know where to go once
you sell everything you own for a bus ticket to "visit".

Emmett BADASS Gulley

Feb 25, 2016, 11:02:02 PM2/25/16
i know where you live and if you don't send me money i will out your fat ass, Chad Bryant.

B00py Gurl

Feb 25, 2016, 11:06:17 PM2/25/16
Shut the fuck up, "Greg".

Checkmate, DoW #1

Feb 25, 2016, 11:10:56 PM2/25/16
In article <t7hvcbl7tbdmfd852...@4ax.com>,
greghall@yacht_master.fake says...

> On Thu, 25 Feb 2016 17:57:48 -0800, "Checkmate, DoW #1" <Lunatic...@The.Edge> wrote:
> >In article <96kval....@news.alt.net>, per...@gmail.com says...
>
> <trim>
>
> >> i already did so there you are with your face slapped , yank my doodle
> >
> >I'll bet it's a dandy... right?
>
> Only in your ghay homoerotic fantasies, Booty Bumper!

So you think a doodle is something gay, Choad-Chomper?

Emmett BADASS Gulley

Feb 25, 2016, 11:27:54 PM2/25/16
On Thu, 25 Feb 2016 22:05:50 -0600, "B00py Gurl" <B0...@gurl.yep> wrote:

>Shut the fuck up, "Greg".

i am not greg you whore so you STFU and i ME*8AN IT.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Feb 25, 2016, 11:29:40 PM2/25/16
On Thu, 25 Feb 2016 20:10:40 -0800, "Checkmate, DoW #1" <Lunatic...@The.Edge> wrote:
>In article <t7hvcbl7tbdmfd852...@4ax.com>,
>greghall@yacht_master.fake says...
>> On Thu, 25 Feb 2016 17:57:48 -0800, "Checkmate, DoW #1" <Lunatic...@The.Edge> wrote:
>> >In article <96kval....@news.alt.net>, per...@gmail.com says...
>>
>> <trim>

>> >I'll bet it's a dandy... right?
>>
>> Only in your ghay homoerotic fantasies, Booty Bumper!
>
>So you think a doodle is something gay, Choad-Chomper?

No, but asking him to yank it IS ghay, you Sphincter Spelunker.

Skeeter

Feb 25, 2016, 11:34:51 PM2/25/16
On Fri, 26 Feb 2016 03:56:24 +0000 (UTC), The Chad
I guess if you're shooting gophers.

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Feb 26, 2016, 12:14:48 AM2/26/16
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

Alexander Anthony Cain of Griffin, GA (aka Midget Dink the Blistered
Clitted Sister Fister) <fitnessf...@yahoo.com>, in
<news:e9a7e35b-d849-4ca5...@googlegroups.com> did
thusly jump head first into the wood chipper again:

Alexander Anthony Cain of Griffin, GA gave his sister herpes. LOL

> You're posting from Utah, by the way, but if you want, I will
> leave room for your bat shit lie slash claim of being in Hawaii
> right now. Or you could pick another state; you do have 49 more
> to choose from.

<counts states... excludes already-mentioned Utah and Hawaii>

Did... did Dinkle McBasementDweller von SisterFister just say there
are 51 states in the US? LOL!

Holy fuck, you moron, time for mommy to put your retarded ass back in
the Speshul Skool for Speshul Peeple. Maybe they'll teach you not to
fuck yer sisters this time around. Doubt it, though.

<snicker>

--

Remember this, Sister Fister?

"I use a Sony Cybershot DSC-H2 model camera 6.0 Megapixels and 12x
zoom with an in-camera microphone along with a Velbon tripod."
So at least we know what equipment you used to take piccies of yer
sister's tits. Even went to the trouble of setting up a tripod, eh?
Professional. LOL

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.nerd.obsessive/K84e5-h4130/Fs1OgPJsbQcJ
"There is OBVIOUSLY something you want to tell us, cain. Someone
mentions the word "sister-fister" on this newsgroup and you just
couldn't keep yourself from responding and making an ass out of
yourself once again"

DinkleFail copyrights his last name, so he can get exclusive rights to
his sisterporn movies:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/rec.sport.pro-wrestling/lYhkOsZCFLs/dG4igl8F81gJ
"This is to announce that heanceforth no one is allowed to use the
Cain family name in usenet except myself, Alex Cain, the one and
only."

Dinkle McSisterFister starts a poll:
Subject: [POLL] Ever see your sister naked?
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/rec.sport.pro-wrestling/a-zCK84hSFk/VkmjRYDmzikJ

https://web.archive.org/web/20040820191757/http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/dink/index.html
"IRL, Dink has two younger sisters. Some of his more disturbing
comments about them include his boasts to Richard Bullis (see #22) of
having seen both of them naked. While it would be overly critical to
suggest that children of a similar age in a family don't see each
other nude on occassion (most readers with close siblings will
probably have shared a few baths in their childhood), bragging about
it to an unquestionably proven pedophile certainly suggests a dramatic
lack of judgement, if nothing else."

Dink wasn't talking about seeing his sisters naked as a child... he
was talking about what happened that day. LOL

Durh-de-duuurrrrhhh!
http://imgur.com/lHVczp5
https://web.archive.org/web/20040820191757im_/http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/dink/images/logo.gif

Mama Cain always said "put the plastic sheets on the bed before you
pop your sister's cherry".

Dink fucks his sister:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.pizza.delivery.drivers/QdqCP4jxadM/YEZmAbdIZF4J

Dink fucking his sister:
http://goo.gl/VsDhDm
Note the short strokes. LOL

And now, just to rub salt in the loser's wounds:
He is a fat ugly inbred racist piece of jobless redneck trash.
He is 5 foot 3.
He is 40 years old and *still* doesn't have a car or job.
He has been molested by every male member of his family, dog included.
He perpetually fails out of college, which his poor mother pays for.
He masturbates to pictures of Chad Bryant, Emmett Gulley and his
sister.

"My I.Q. is in the 170 + range. I am, for all intensive purposes, a
creative genius."
Alex Cain mistakes his weekly gay midget porn masturbation frequency
as his IQ: <1559b599.0203...@posting.google.com>

For all intents and purposes, DinkleTard is an idiot who can't even
properly use the term "for all intents and purposes".

Especially like this blurb:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/rec.sport.pro-wrestling/lYhkOsZCFLs/dG4igl8F81gJ
"Since I know that one day I will be a millionaire, I want no one
claiming to be related to me so that they may atempt to use my good
family name for their profit and gain."

15 years on and Bwahahahaaaa!
How'd that work out for you, Dink The Indigent?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/rec.sport.pro-wrestling/pqZB4HA1cUk/6Az2p0tUbcEJ
"I will be more successful than you could ever hope to be."

How'd that work out for ya, DinkleFailure? LOL

"I will have to go all the way to California, because that's where the
heart of the movie industry lies. I will be able to fully utilize my
creative abilities."

How'd *that* work out for ya, DinkleLoser? LOL

"Hopefully, I'll find this out within the next 2-3 years."

You never even left your momma's basement, let alone Georgia... poor
loserly Dink D. SisterFister will never make it to Hollywood, let
alone make it *in* Hollywood. LOL

"While it's currently on the sidelines, I still indeed have an
interest in entering the professional wrestling field"

Midget wrestling. LOL

> You have NO chance in the world.
"Yes, I do"

No. You don't. You're the failure known as Alex Cain. LOL
You're Emmett, with a mother who gives at least one shit about her
sprog. But when she's gone... you're Emmett. Mooch the money for a
tent off yer mama while you still can.

"When I think back
on all the tit photos in high school
It's a wonder
I could fap at all
Because my sister's tits are sagging, but
That don't stop me none
To get hard I punch myself in the balls.

JaaawwwwJuhhhChrome
They give us the nice fap photos
Sag-tits and herpes camel-toes
It makes me think all the girls
Are a wank away, oh yeah
I got a redneck sister
I love to take tit photographs
So mama, don't take my JaaawwwwJuhhhChrome away"

<snicker>

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Feb 26, 2016, 12:15:46 AM2/26/16
Chud you have put so many socks in your mouth that, every time you sneeze, it's nothing but wool.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Feb 26, 2016, 12:16:56 AM2/26/16
Yes, I do.
But as I said...unlike you I am a big enough man not to post it publicly.

I did however send your home address to the nice man at Salt Lake City PD. Not that he needed it, having already had it in his possession.

> That's how you should prefer it - then you don't know where to go once
> you sell everything you own for a bus ticket to "visit".

Chud I would never visit you, not even when you eventually wind up in a mental hospital.

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Feb 26, 2016, 12:38:27 AM2/26/16
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

Jim "Jism Junkie Gerbil Cannon" Gorman (aka Chimpy the Coin-Slot
Operated SuckMonkey, aka Checkmate The PickleTickler) did thusly jump

What a fag!

<snicker>

--

FNVWe:
"The Man Who Spanked Chimpy Checkmate The Cowardly CockSmoker Out Of

In which Checkmate admits to being a faggot and fantasizing about men:
MID: <feb093af883d0bf2...@dizum.com>
MID: <ab050c692202f7d9...@dizum.com>

In which Checkmate says he wants to spank guys all night long:
MID: <k3m5ls$3pr$1...@news.mixmin.net>

In which Checkmate confesses his desire to fuck who he claims is a
guy:
MID: <k3oolf$cpe$2...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <k9nj0v$u4a$2...@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <l8ogd6$1cd$4...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <lclrtd$eei$4...@news.mixmin.net>

In which Checkmate admits he'd definitely fuck a male dog:
MID: <k2h0j1$6ll$5...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <k4dsc7$l32$1...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <k5m8o5$vmq$5...@newsfeed.x-privat.org>

In which Checkmate admits to having a golden showers fetish:
MID: <k79p80$9ps$3...@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k8t9l0$nf0$5...@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k8t9kv$nev$5...@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k994eg$77l$1...@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k9i8is$sna$3...@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <lf3noh$sqv$2...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <76b587bf03232be2...@dizum.com>
MID: <d1590e1490afb949...@dizum.com>
MID: <4c614669bd9da0e2...@dizum.com>

In which Checkmate asks a guy for a blowjob (again):
MID: <ka4m1r$8rs$2...@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <knd50p$7ni$2...@news.albasani.net>
MID: <knnmme$3a4$2...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <kp77db$rqk$1...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <kvvjjb$a8t$3...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <kvvjjb$a8u$3...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l069qt$g3j$9...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l1b6g1$qqv$2...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l65hh2$jpd$1...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l9b7ha$ret$4...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <lfe72e$q0s$4...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <lffimp$k2f$1...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <13de9e018d33aa5c...@dizum.com>
MID: <ddfe5035129d525f...@dizum.com>
MID: <8352c247386df605...@dizum.com>
MID: <863c1b2a4221005e...@dizum.com>
MID: <9d7e6e672aa61c16...@dizum.com>
MID: <aacd887c22128680...@dizum.com>
MID: <372519cc110e5acf...@dizum.com>
MID: <1b8820753ce4e2da...@dizum.com>

Checkmate's got a thing about tickling guy's asses with random
objects:
MID: <l8rapt$rfm$2...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <lfm4f8$3jb$2...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <li2ao1$3rf$1...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <37fb49820eaf36d0...@dizum.com>
MID: <13badb999438389e...@dizum.com>
MID: <2ce704d96dbf41ca...@dizum.com>
MID: <f9b10e223db85839...@dizum.com>
MID: <184091e3de3a1009...@dizum.com>
MID: <ee740ba6bc409af0...@dizum.com>
MID: <d1d62217afbcbf98...@dizum.com>
MID: <ac96244a69bc75dd...@dizum.com>
MID: <9f02c35ef6d67ac0...@dizum.com>
MID: <3e4b3a8bb953839b...@dizum.com>
MID: <9ec2ad3439122a90...@dizum.com>
MID: <761ef52f7fc54d46...@dizum.com>
MID: <8ef71d83a5af476e...@dizum.com>

Checkmate's so gay he repeatedly insists that a picture of a vagina is
actually an asshole and balls... he went on and on about assholes and
balls... couldn't shut up about them... come to find out, he was just
trying to tell us that his lost love was actually a man:
MID: <l84jo7$cnd$1...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l84oip$icu$1...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l85ste$ao$3...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l87aud$saf$1...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l88ptv$nlj$3...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l8dvdt$tj2$4...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l8kl20$91i$2...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l8psgt$m7d$1...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l8rapv$rfm$3...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l98brg$6hp$6...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <ldg914$pel$2...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <31e4747ee7179064...@dizum.com>
MID: <4dba3edb9556cb8d...@dizum.com>

Chimpy the neurotic overwrought hysterical hissy-fit ninny escalates
his prescription drug abuse to "calm the fuck down" (Chimpy's words):
MID: <512f192b17a529cc...@dizum.com> - Oxy, Neurontin
MID: <kjucol$ckr$3...@newsfeed.x-privat.org> - Oxy, Vicodin
MID: <kmqoip$cg3$8...@news.albasani.net> - Norco
MID: <knc9l2$e66$2...@news.albasani.net> - Vicodin
MID: <6lnn79.p...@news.alt.net> - Oxycodone, Vicodin
MID: <6lo0dt....@news.alt.net> - Xanax
MID: <krt925$u63$3...@news.mixmin.net> - N2O
MID: <6o9mv7....@news.alt.net> - Vicodin
MID: <6os03j....@news.alt.net> - Vicodin
MID: <6p12vg....@news.alt.net> - Marijuana
MID: <6pg2lv....@news.alt.net> - Vicodin
MID: <kuqmlq$mi7$1...@news.mixmin.net> - Amphetamine (!)
MID: <6qprvj....@news.alt.net> - Vicodin
MID: <6r26ti....@news.alt.net> - Vicodin
MID: <6stbk8.p...@news.alt.net> - Ecstasy
MID: <l1b6g2$qr0$2...@news.mixmin.net> - Vicodin
MID: <l5kd53$8kd$1...@news.mixmin.net> - Norco
MID: <lanvc8$f06$2...@news.mixmin.net> - Norco
MID: <larrim$lft$1...@news.mixmin.net> - N2O
MID: <lcckii$mue$3...@news.mixmin.net> - N2O
MID: <e7848d7ebc7f0b52...@dizum.com> - Hydrocodone,
Alprazolam
MID: <MPG.2eb9f496c...@news.alt.net> - Percocet

Chimpy Checkmate's Famous Faggotisms:
=====================================
Chimpy tries enticing a straight man who lives with a woman to join
him in his lonely faggoty lifestyle:
"How about I put the squirrel up your ass to keep your gerbil
company?"

Chimpy's desperate plea to a dude:
MID: <5b690abba10d04da...@dizum.com>
"Diddle me!"

MID: <07b50fac74279fab...@dizum.com>
"Trojans are a condiment."

Chimpy discusses his new boyfriend, Dave "SnuhWolf" Norris:
MID: <c565ada4723ca2e5...@dizum.com>
"Snuhbaby makes a good cock warmer."

MID: <ffd2a514115a20cb...@dizum.com>
"Pack your donut hole, any time, anywhere!"

Chimpy discussing the relative merits of 4 inches versus 10 inches:
MID: <b62ad5949e43f369...@dizum.com>
"Plus, I suppose it doesn't hurt as much when they stuff it up your
butt."

MID: <MPG.2a5ec5516...@news.alt.net>
"Best you keester a kielbasa."

"Brag about it to my dick."
"My dick can't quite hear you, could you come a little closer?"

MID: <knnmmb$3a4$1...@news.mixmin.net>
"If you see a dick, suck it."

MID: <6qft9a....@news.alt.net>
"The Winchester 1892 would make a damned-good dildo."

MID: <l61jjg$tth$1...@news.mixmin.net>
"Pump a rump."

MID: <l9d76m$k1v$4...@news.mixmin.net>
"You gerbils are always in the dark."

MID: <lal84d$g2u$5...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <97bfaeca4f3abe27...@dizum.com>
"I gotta gay named Guido from Jersey"

MID: <lamgt8$b2d$1...@news.mixmin.net>
"If they're soft, yer probably blowin' it all wrong."

MID: <lchub0$q96$5...@news.mixmin.net>
"Hitler would have made a damned good Queen."

MID: <lcsgjb$obk$2...@news.mixmin.net>
"Don't get slapped by the cocks you crave."

MID: <b068d280517a2d6c...@dizum.com>
To a nearly toothless man:
"I wouldn't pay you to suck my dick if your last tooth fell out."
So Chimpy prefers paying *nearly* toothless men for blowjobs, but not
*fully* toothless men. LOL

MID: <afe97a65ff77e738...@dizum.com>
"If I send you some money, will you suck Greg's dick?"
Chimpy likes to watch. LOL

MID: <9d7e6e672aa61c16...@dizum.com>
"Suck my clit."
Chimpy's proposition to a tranny sucking faggot who gets around being
gay by claiming tranny cocks are 'huge dangling clits'. LOL

Chimpy is confused again: "giant ball-like labia". LOL
MID: <4dba3edb9556cb8d...@dizum.com>
=====================================

What a FAG!

Melt, Chimpy, melt.
Froth, Chimpy, froth.
Dance, Chimpy, dance!

<snicker>

/\ Properly known as Bill
\ /\ The Monster You Kooks Can't Handle
\ / \ THERE IS NO CABAL - LONG LIVE THE NEW CABAL
\/ The AUK coup is complete. The Old Cabal is no more.

Accept no substitutes...
if it's from Databasix, it's a sure bet it's from a kook.

databasix.com / PacketDerm, LLC / COTSE:
all branches of the same malignant tree.

Checkmate, DoW #1

Feb 26, 2016, 1:14:23 AM2/26/16
In article <6ukvcb9uamtc4oh1a...@4ax.com>, emmettgulley71
@qmail.com says...

> On Thu, 25 Feb 2016 22:05:50 -0600, "B00py Gurl" <B0...@gurl.yep> wrote:
>
> >Shut the fuck up, "Greg".
> >

> i am not greg you whore so you STFU and i ME*8AN IT.

Shut the fuck up, GREG.

Checkmate, DoW #1

Feb 26, 2016, 1:15:50 AM2/26/16
In article <h3lvcbdmab91gef8k...@4ax.com>,
greghall@yacht_master.fake says...

> On Thu, 25 Feb 2016 20:10:40 -0800, "Checkmate, DoW #1" <Lunatic...@The.Edge> wrote:
> >In article <t7hvcbl7tbdmfd852...@4ax.com>,
> >greghall@yacht_master.fake says...
> >>
> >> <trim>

> >> Only in your ghay homoerotic fantasies, Booty Bumper!
> >
> >So you think a doodle is something gay, Choad-Chomper?
>
> No, but asking him to yank it IS ghay, you Sphincter Spelunker.

Notice I didn't ask him to do anything, Boxer-Sniffer.

Checkmate, DoW #1

Feb 26, 2016, 1:17:00 AM2/26/16
In article <1flvcbpcusu7l6mlq...@4ax.com>,
sk...@invalid.invalid says...
A 12 gauge with #6 buck takes the worry out of being close.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Feb 26, 2016, 2:52:09 AM2/26/16
On Friday, February 26, 2016 at 12:14:48 AM UTC-5, Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus wrote:
> Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>
>
> Alexander Anthony Cain of Griffin, GA (aka Midget Dink the Blistered
> Clitted Sister Fister) <fitnessf...@yahoo.com>, in
> <news:e9a7e35b-d849-4ca5...@googlegroups.com> did
> thusly jump head first into the wood chipper again:
>
> Alexander Anthony Cain of Griffin, GA gave his sister herpes. LOL
>
> > You're posting from Utah, by the way, but if you want, I will
> > leave room for your bat shit lie slash claim of being in Hawaii
> > right now. Or you could pick another state; you do have 49 more
> > to choose from.
>
> <counts states... excludes already-mentioned Utah and Hawaii>
>
> Did... did Dinkle McBasementDweller von SisterFister just say there
> are 51 states in the US? LOL!

No, dumbshit. I called him out on where he was posting from.

Then I said "You're probably going to lie and say Hawaii."

Then I said "But you've got 49 other states to choose from."

Basically, I'm saying he could lie and say he is in Hawaii. But if he doesn't want to choose Hawaii, he can choose 49 other states.

Did...did Fakey McBullshit von Cockgobbler just make himself look like a fool? LOL!

robert

Feb 26, 2016, 12:05:43 PM2/26/16
% is threatening chad?

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Feb 26, 2016, 3:18:04 PM2/26/16

<news:9b1299d1-75c9-47c6...@googlegroups.com> did
thusly jump head first into the wood chipper again:

Alexander Anthony Cain of Griffin, GA gave his sister herpes. LOL

> On Friday, February 26, 2016 at 12:14:47 AM UTC-5,
> Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus wrote:

>> Alexander Anthony Cain of Griffin, GA (aka Midget Dink the Blistered
>> Clitted Sister Fister) <fitnessf...@yahoo.com>, in
>> <news:e9a7e35b-d849-4ca5...@googlegroups.com> did
>> thusly jump head first into the wood chipper again:
>>
>> Alexander Anthony Cain of Griffin, GA gave his sister herpes. LOL

>>> You're posting from Utah, by the way, but if you want, I will
>>> leave room for your bat shit lie slash claim of being in Hawaii
>>> right now. Or you could pick another state; you do have 49 more
>>> to choose from.

>> <counts states... excludes already-mentioned Utah and Hawaii>
>>
>> Did... did Dinkle McBasementDweller von SisterFister just say there
>> are 51 states in the US? LOL!

> On Friday, February 26, 2016 at 12:14:48 AM UTC-5,
> Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus wrote:

>> Alexander Anthony Cain of Griffin, GA (aka Midget Dink the Blistered
>> Clitted Sister Fister) <fitnessf...@yahoo.com>, in
>> <news:e9a7e35b-d849-4ca5...@googlegroups.com> did
>> thusly jump head first into the wood chipper again:
>>
>> Alexander Anthony Cain of Griffin, GA gave his sister herpes. LOL

Dinkle von SisterFister just doubled-up on my post above as means of
keeping count of how many times he's fucked his sister today. LOL!

>>> You're posting from Utah, by the way, but if you want, I will
>>> leave room for your bat shit lie slash claim of being in Hawaii
>>> right now. Or you could pick another state; you do have 49 more
>>> to choose from.

>> <counts states... excludes already-mentioned Utah and Hawaii>
>>
>> Did... did Dinkle McBasementDweller von SisterFister just say there
>> are 51 states in the US? LOL!

> No, dumbshit. I called him out on where he was posting from.
>
> Then I said "You're probably going to lie and say Hawaii."

And you also said Utah. Now you're backpedaling because you said there
were 51 states. LOL

> Then I said "But you've got 49 other states to choose from."

Right... Utah + Hawaii + "49 other states" (your words) = 51 states.

So you're bad at geography *and* math.

SPNAK!

> Basically, I'm saying he could lie and say he is in Hawaii.
> But if he doesn't want to choose Hawaii, he can choose 49 other states.

But you said he was in Utah, DinkenFart. So you mentioned 2 states.

2+49=51

You suck at math because you're a basement dwelling sister fucking
Jawwwwjuhhh redneck who got a public school edumacation.

<snicker>

> Did...did Fakey McBullshit von Cockgobbler

Stop projecting your deepest desires, DinkleFaggot. If you need a dick
to suck, your sister is just up the basement stairs. LOL

> just make himself look like a fool?

Says the moron who just said 2+49=50. LOL!

It's not my fault you have to take off your socks to count to 24.
That's a result of inbreeding.

And it's not my fault you have to take off your socks and your sister
has to take off her panties so you can count to 25. That's a result of
inbreeding, too.

"Hey, sis! Wanna practice countin' to 25?"

"Shure! We'll get it rite one of theez days! I just knows it! Oh,
look. My '1' done disappeared inta yor mouth agin! And now six of your
'1s' done gone missin' inside o' me!"

<shivers> Ugh. Jawwwwjuhhh genetic mutant sex is creepy.

<snicker>

> LOL!

I've got the Dinkeinstein Monsterbator so flummoxed he's doubling up
on my post as indication of just how hard he feels he's been SPNAK!'d.
LOL

Skeeter

Feb 26, 2016, 4:25:26 PM2/26/16
He never said that, you did.

>> No, dumbshit. I called him out on where he was posting from.
>>
>> Then I said "You're probably going to lie and say Hawaii."
>
>And you also said Utah. Now you're backpedaling because you said there
>were 51 states. LOL

No he didn't.

>> Then I said "But you've got 49 other states to choose from."
>
>Right... Utah + Hawaii + "49 other states" (your words) = 51 states.

He never said there were 51 states, you did.

>So you're bad at geography *and* math.
>
>SPNAK!
>
>> Basically, I'm saying he could lie and say he is in Hawaii.
>> But if he doesn't want to choose Hawaii, he can choose 49 other states.
>
>But you said he was in Utah, DinkenFart. So you mentioned 2 states.
>
>2+49=51

He never said there were only 51 states, you did.

>You suck at math because you're a basement dwelling sister fucking
>Jawwwwjuhhh redneck who got a public school edumacation.
>
><snicker>
>
>> Did...did Fakey McBullshit von Cockgobbler
>
>Stop projecting your deepest desires, DinkleFaggot. If you need a dick
>to suck, your sister is just up the basement stairs. LOL
>
>> just make himself look like a fool?
>
>Says the moron who just said 2+49=50. LOL!

He never said that, you did.

s0183616

Feb 26, 2016, 5:41:18 PM2/26/16
On Thursday, February 25, 2016 at 7:18:31 PM UTC-5, robert wrote:
> File charges?

Look what you did, robby!!

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Feb 26, 2016, 6:18:03 PM2/26/16
What did he do?
Flood rspw with more nonsensical spam posts again?

robert stickler

Feb 26, 2016, 6:26:58 PM2/26/16
Heck yeah bro!

The Chad

Feb 26, 2016, 8:00:52 PM2/26/16
On Thu, 25 Feb 2016 21:16:54 -0800, Alexander Anthony Cain posted from
his Mawmaw's basement in Jawwwjuhhh:

> I did however send your home address to the nice man at Salt Lake City
> PD.

If you had it and actually sent it there, you would have been told that I
don't live in their jurisdiction.

You fail again, unemployed midget sister-fister.

]v[etaphoid

Feb 26, 2016, 8:57:50 PM2/26/16
The Chad was thinking very hard :
Chad, why did you need so many mailboxes?

The Chad

Feb 26, 2016, 9:00:42 PM2/26/16
Define "mailbox", sheep-fucker.

If your life is so great, why do you obsess over me?

]v[etaphoid

Feb 26, 2016, 9:21:23 PM2/26/16
It's a box you put mail in, you stupid sheep.

> If your life is so great, why do you obsess over me?

I respond to all the folk who stalk me across usenet. I consider it my
civic duty to pull down the pants of, and fuck the shit out of all the
woolly sheap who make a *life* out of talking up their tough internet
warrior facades. That way, it's less of a surprise when I, or someone
else, inevitably kicks their cunt in, in real life. You'll thank me for
conditioning you one day.

There's a longer explanation, but that will do for now...

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Feb 26, 2016, 9:22:00 PM2/26/16
On Friday, February 26, 2016 at 8:00:52 PM UTC-5, The Chad wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Feb 2016 21:16:54 -0800, Alexander Anthony Cain posted from
> his Mawmaw's basement in Jawwwjuhhh:
>
> > I did however send your home address to the nice man at Salt Lake City
> > PD.
>
> If you had it and actually sent it there, you would have been told that I
> don't live in their jurisdiction.

I was not told that.
I know where you live.
So do they.
That's all that matters.
You pull any of your stupid shit that goes too far or toes the line, and you get a knock at your door.

> You fail again, unemployed midget sister-fister.

You fail again, pompous obese prick.

The Chad

Feb 26, 2016, 9:24:49 PM2/26/16
On Sat, 27 Feb 2016 13:21:35 +1100, ]v[etaphoid wrote:

>>> Chad, why did you need so many mailboxes?
>>
>> Define "mailbox", sheep-fucker.
>
> It's a box you put mail in

I only have two of those.

Keep dancing, shitstain.

The Chad

Feb 26, 2016, 9:26:38 PM2/26/16
On Fri, 26 Feb 2016 18:21:54 -0800, fitnessforyou2002 wrote:

> On Friday, February 26, 2016 at 8:00:52 PM UTC-5, The Chad wrote:
>> On Thu, 25 Feb 2016 21:16:54 -0800, Alexander Anthony Cain posted from
>> his Mawmaw's basement in Jawwwjuhhh:
>>
>> > I did however send your home address to the nice man at Salt Lake
>> > City PD.
>>
>> If you had it and actually sent it there, you would have been told that
>> I don't live in their jurisdiction.
>

> I was not told that.
> I know where you live.
> So do they.
> That's all that matters.
> You pull any of your stupid shit that goes too far or toes the line, and
> you get a knock at your door.

You are as intimidating as the elderly woman you mooch from.

You don't know where I live, you don't have my phone number, and you're
not even sure which state I'm in. Give it up, son of a dead & bloated
religious zealot who probably touched you funny.

]v[etaphoid

Feb 26, 2016, 11:03:15 PM2/26/16
The Chad explained on 27/02/2016 :
On a good day, would it take more or less than 30 minutes to get to
your place from here;

https://www.google.com/maps/search/Salt+Lake+City+Police+Department,+1040+700+South,+Salt+Lake+City,+UT+84114,+United+States/@40.7442673,-111.9801201,12z/data=!3m1!4b1

]v[etaphoid

Feb 26, 2016, 11:04:18 PM2/26/16
The Chad wrote :
Glad we cleared that up. For a while there, you seemede pretty confused
by that whole baffling, "what is a mailbox" thing...

"Fakey's" dogwhistle holder living at 5907 Stanton Ave., Pittsburgh, PA (aka Teh Mop Jockey), socked up as 5907 Stanton Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15206-2117

Feb 26, 2016, 11:15:09 PM2/26/16
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGLcS-1PSu4

--
"sines, sines, everywhere there's sines
blocking up the snickerTurds, breaking his mind"

-

FNVWe attempts to rewrite physics texts in Message-ID:
<3dcad3dd0a0d3972...@dizum.com>

">>let's not forget that mine also had the correct applied mathematics
>> equations unlike fakey the supposed know-it-all:
>> phase A: 120*sin(2*pi*60*x)
>> phase B: 120*sin(2*pi*60*x+pi)
>> voltage difference between phase A and phase B at any point x in time:
>> 120*sin(2*pi*60*x) - 120*sin(2*pi*60*x+pi) = 240*sin(2*pi*60*x)

Wrong, as has already been proven. What does it say below, you fecking
*moron*?

"The _sum_ E(θ) ≡ E(a) + E(b) can be written thusly:""

it says that you don't even know how to correctly apply mathematics to
real-world AC electricity, snickerTurds.

http://www.allaboutcircuits.com/textbook/alternating-current/chpt-10/single-phase-power-systems/
http://sub.allaboutcircuits.com/images/02170.png
"To mathematically calculate voltage between “hot” wires, we must subtract
voltages, because their polarity marks show them to be opposed to each
other:"
http://sub.allaboutcircuits.com/images/12112.png

http://www.samlexamerica.com/support/documents/WhitePaper-120240VACSingleSplitPhaseandMultiWireBranchCircuits.pdf

on page 2:

** NOTE: The phase of Hot Leg 2 (Phase B) is in the
opposite direction - i.e., 180° apart from the phase
of Hot Leg L1 (Phase A)

*COUGH*
SPNAK!!

-

i know a guy on the internet who will draw a triangular sine wave in ASCII
art if you ask nicely.
see: Message-ID: <4ba4a50aaaebc7fb...@dizum.com>

-

snickerTurds can't seem to refute the following:

- begin snickerSinewaveStew.cpp --
/*
HOW TO RUN: download arbitrary precision libraries from:

http://www.hvks.com/Numerical/arbitrary_precision.html

place those files in a directory and save this file as
snickerSinewaveStew.cpp inside that same directory.

compiles with:

gcc -Wall -I. precisioncore.cpp snickerSinewaveStew.cpp -lstdc++

run with:

./a.out

enjoy the LULZ ;)

*/
#include <fprecision.h>
#include <iostream.h>

using namespace std;

int main(){

//float_precision MIN=float_precision(0);
//float_precision MAX=float_precision(0);

float_precision STEP=float_precision(.0001);
float_precision t=float_precision(0); // time variable
float_precision sum=float_precision(0); // sum of SnickerTurd's
ridiculous sinewave mess
float_precision snickerPrediction=float_precision(2550.25); //
snickerTurd's erroneous k0oK-k'lame Sum
float_precision PI;
PI =_float_table(_PI,25);

// this while loop will run forever, but snickers doesn't understand why
while(sum < snickerPrediction){

// fakey's Sinewave Stew(TM) see: MID:
<db672705e57e4932...@dizum.com>
sum = (float_precision(150) * float_precision(
sin(float_precision(120)*float_precision(2)*PI*t))) +
(float_precision(20.25) * float_precision(
sin(float_precision(33)*float_precision(2)*PI*t))) +
(float_precision(1400)* float_precision(
sin(float_precision(150)*float_precision(2)*PI*t))) +(float_precision(20)*
float_precision(sin(float_precision(5013)*float_precision(2)*PI*t))) +
(float_precision(600)*float_precision(sin(float_precision(13)*float_precision(2)*PI*t)))
+
(float_precision(360)*float_precision(sin(float_precision(1209)*float_precision(2)*PI*t)));

// perhaps show a few values larger than +2300 to educate teh
snickerTurds
if(sum>float_precision(2300)){
cout << "t=" << t << " sum=" << sum << std::endl;
}
t = t+STEP;
}
/*

"Oh, yeah... it's 2550.25 volts... so why does your graph not even
reach 2500 volts, given that eventually all the sinewaves will
constructively interfere (ie: *add* to each other) to *sum* to 2550.25
volts?"

Fakey, it doesn't reach 2500 volts because the summation of your sinewaves
never reaches that. They never reach their max values at the same time.
That's how stupid you are.

"I most certainly *did* prove otherwise. It can't even arrive at the
correct sinewave summation voltage of 2550.25 volts"

Fakey, you only *proved* that you are too inept to graph the equations and
notice a few things about the interactions of their frequencies when
summed.

the next line of code is never executed, but snickers DEFINITELY can't
figure out why it isn't and instead has a bunch of lame excuses while
still having not produced a value for t where the sum=2550.25, as he has
k0okily proklamed in many usenet messages.

*/
cout << "snickerTurds was right! the sum is " << sum << " at time t=" <<
t <<endl;
}
- end snickerSinewaveStew.cpp --

-

Fakey irrationally demands a theme song to foam to:
"all I really want your pathetic pwned ass to do is write me a classic
rock song as tribute to your Usenet Lord and Master..."
<f4f9193fa7d28b76...@dizum.com>

-

Somewhere Abouts Round Fri, 12 Feb 2016 17:25:03 -0500, Friendly
Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus <FN...@altusenetkooks.xxx> wrote:

<snicker>

Fag. LOL
Idiot. LOL
Moron. LOL
Tranny. LOL
Libtard. LOL
Crackhead. LOL
GableTard. LOL
DildoRider. LOL
Bad Musician. LOL
Stick Figure. LOL
Terrible Liar. LOL
Sinewave Spammer. LOL
Outerfilthing Stalker. LOL
Talentless FrothMonkey. LOL
Math Challenged Halfwit. LOL
Klimate Katastrophe Kook. LOL
Defeated Tearful Spankard. LOL
Waster Of Time To Save $10. LOL
Worst Maker Of Sinewaves In The History Of Usenet. LOL

on top of old snick-ers, all covered with Fag. LOL
is where my usenet lord and mas-ter
can go straight to hell*

*hell doesn't exist. hope everybody is having a productive evening.

-

http://i.imgur.com/2tH6zVB.jpg

http://cafepress.com/kooktown

http://i.imgur.com/pnWqhSG.jpg

-

If my poasts are offensive to you, you can always block all From: headers
containing "ro...@127.0.0.1", unless you are an idiot who would like to
yammer about "morphing" and maybe try to lodge some frivolous complaints
to my news provider, then please be sure to ignore this helpful
information and have fun making an ass of yourself in public. :)

if that route of silencing those horrid opinions of mine that you
downloaded to your computer under duress doesn't work you can always try:
http://i.imgur.com/jlsN9JX.png?2

-

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Gish_Gallop
The Gish Gallop is often used as an indirect argument from authority — as
it appears to paint the galloper as an expert in a broad range of subjects
or with an extensive knowledge of an individual one. Simultaneously it
presents opponents (in spoken debates) or refuters (in written,
Internet-based ones) as incompetent bumblers who didn't do their homework
before the debate. Such emphasis on style over substance is the reason
many scientists disdain public debates as a forum for disseminating
opinions. - Page #1 from the Gospel of SnickerTurd

-

Coming soon! To a newsgroup near you!:

$ perl fakeyBot.pl
FakeyBot> I'm FakeyBot. What's your name so I can Google-stalk you,
look you up on Radaris, and hurl invective and probably-illegal harrassing
bile from behind an anonymous dizum account? <snicker>
You> Robert Michael Wolfe
FakeyBot> Oh look, you're back again to polish my size 16 steel-toed
boot with your colon and listen to me talk about bestiality and cocks,
Robert. <snicker>
Robert> you talk about cocks a lot.
FakeyBot> Oh, I talk about sex a lot?
Robert> gay sex, mostly...
FakeyBot> Fag!

(just as useful as the original!)

-

snickers the wonderturd describes how he alerted lots of his kiddie pr0n
friends to the ensuing FBI sting in message
<b5e7da79a455d0c9...@dizum.com>:
"That's easy enough to do... how do you think my crew uncovered the
largest CP ring using Tor and I2P, which we promptly turned over to
the FBI? I discovered a way to uncover the IP addresses the I2P users were
using, and a way of tracking Eepsites back to their IP addresses, then we
figured out that we could DDOS a Tor IP address and modify Tor headers
while checking whether a Tor hidden service was still up, then using
process of elimination to pinpoint the IP address hosting that hidden
service. It's not rocket science.

_The I2P community got all up in arms when I discussed on their forum how
I was doing it, and that it'd be a good way of cleaning up I2P so it can
get on with being a platform to research anonymous communication... my
distinct impression was that the "anonymity
research platform" story was just a cover story to allow pervs to
trade CP._ (NOTE: admits to participating in what he "suspected" was a
kiddie pr0n network.)

That Silk Road 2.0 was taken offline in the ensuing FBI Operation
Onymous was just icing on the cake."

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Feb 26, 2016, 11:36:29 PM2/26/16
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

Trailer Trash Tony the Law-Breaking Scam-Running Drug-Dealing
Wife-Beating Child-Endangering Tax-Evading Unemployable Racist
High-School-Dropout Needle-Tracked Drug-Addled Alcoholic Pissbum (aka
Tony Ray Rawlings, aka Anton Ray Eaks of 600 Raintree Blvd #58,
Lamplighter Trailer Park, Canon City, CO), socked up as Skeeter, in
<news:cig1dbtfqqna7p563...@4ax.com> did thusly jump head
first into the wood chipper again:

> On Fri, 26 Feb 2016 21:08:26 +0100 (CET), Friendly Neighborhood
> Vote Wrangler Emeritus <FN...@altusenetkooks.xxx> wrote:

>> But you said he was in Utah, DinkenFart. So you mentioned 2 states.
>>
>> 2+49=51

> He never said there were only 51 states, you did.

"only 51 states" LOL!

Pissbum is even more math and geography challenged than Dink! He
k'lames there's not "only 51 states", there's *more*.

Poor stupid drug-addled old demented pissbum. Just die already and
save yourself the embarrassment that is your life.

<snicker>

> <http://imgur.com/xt9bcTq>
>
> I were a execyootive reegunal sailes man making deleverys.
> Now I are a toofless unemployalbe pissbum.

<snicker>

> I just found out today. Maybe a year. I love you all.
> My shits fucked up anyboby givs a damn?

No.

Lying Drug-Abusing Woman-Beating Pissbum Trailer Trash Tony Ray Eaks.

<snicker>

--

Proof that Lamey (aka Skeeter) is Anton Ray Eaks:
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topicsearchin/alt.usenet.kooks/messageid$3Akus7dj$24bh0$2...@news.mixmin.net/alt.usenet.kooks/MLAQo_O73UM>

Pissbum hard at work to earn his drug-money:
<http://i.imgur.com/hr4eMvS.jpg> <--- LOL!

Just say no to drugs and alcohol, kids!
<http://i.imgur.com/uoZbsGI.jpg> <--- LOL!

It's Howdy Doody Time!:
<http://i.imgur.com/1myBylb.jpg> <--- LOL!

The Pissbum Clan:
<http://i.imgur.com/cixImyq.jpg> <--- LOL!
MID: <81670ab47076fa44...@dizum.com>

Thanks for admitting you live in single-wide trailer #58 at the Lamp
Lighter Mobile Home Park on Raintree Boulevard in Canon City,
Colorado, Pissbum. LOL

<https://web.archive.org/web/20150301045717/http://coloradovoters.info/by_number/0005/59023_anton_ray_eaks.html>
<https://web.archive.org/web/20150224004840/http://coloradovoters.info/by_address/81212.html>
600 Raintree Blvd. #58
Canon City, CO 81212

Another single-wide? Of course it is... the Lamp Lighter Mobile Home
Park only has single-wide trailers. LOL

And you get caught in your "I don't do FaceBook" lie again, not to
mention your "I'm not Tony Eaks" lie:

A drug-addled loserly pissbum wrote:
"It's dump day today, woke up to fire trucks across the street, seems
the house caught fire. What a view I have now...LOL"

<https://www.facebook.com/CanonCityDailyRecord?hc_location=timeline>
"Tony Eaks - Right across the street from me, Woke up to flames and
lights."

<https://web.archive.org/web/20150122055700/http://www.canoncitydailyrecord.com/ci_27053304/early-morning-fire-destroys-home-at-lamp-lighter>

And before he was a Canon City, CO single-wide trailer-dwelling
unemployable pissbum, he was a Fairplay, CO single-wide
trailer-dwelling unemployable pissbum. LOL

In Fairplay, CO he mooched his mother to an early death... now he's
mooching his ultra-ugly transsexual Howdy Doody wife Beverly Jean
Johnson-Eaks, who is forced to work two minimum-wage jobs (cashier at
Alco, cashier at Dollar Tree) to support Trailer Trash Tony's drug
habit. LOL

Unit 66. Trailer Trash Tony is a single-wide pissbum! Bwahahahaaa!
Trailer Trash Tony wrote:
> Can you prove this single wide trailer thing? Or is it
> just another attempt to try and "act" better than me? LOL

Yeah, I can now prove "this single wide trailer thing", Trailer Trash
Tony. Which by your own admission makes me better than you. LOL

So I was right about everything I wrote about you... which makes you a
pissbum, Pissbum. LOL

<https://web.archive.org/web/20140724093727/http://coloradovoters.info/0005/59023.html>
Anton Ray Eaks was born in 1953 and he registered to vote, giving his
address as 21980 HWY 285 UNIT 66, FAIRPLAY, PARK COUNTY, COLORADO
80440. His telephone number is 1-719-477-3574. His voting status is:
Active. He is unaffiliated.
RESIDENTIAL_ADDRESS: 21980 HWY 285 UNIT 66
RESIDENTIAL_CITY: FAIRPLAY
RESIDENTIAL_STATE: CO
RESIDENTIAL_ZIP_CODE: 80440
REGISTRATION_DATE: 07/31/2012
BIRTH_YEAR: 1953
PHONE_NUM: 719-477-3574
MAILING_ADDRESS_1: PO BOX 473
MAILING_CITY: FAIRPLAY
MAILING_STATE: CO
MAILING_ZIP_CODE: 80440
MAILING_ZIP_PLUS: 0473

NOTE: That phone number is the Alcoholics Anonymous hot-line at South
Park Christian Chapel:
<https://web.archive.org/web/20150131161807/http://www.southparkevents.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=48:on-going-activities-for-the-month-&catid=1:latest-news&Itemid=54>
"Alcoholics Anonymouis meeting 7-8pm at So Pk Christian Chapel
719-477-3574"

Trailer Trash Tony is *such* a drunkard that when he registered to
vote, he put down the AA DrunkieLine as his phone number! LOL

A map of the gravel quarry / junkyard / trailer park where Trailer
Trash Tony rented his shitty single-wide trailer for only $675 / month
(and still couldn't pay the rent, and got evicted! LOL):
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/21980+Hwy+285+%2366,+Fairplay,+CO+80440/@39.2157874,-105.9922529,346m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x876ae8155a400885:0xfb9ff5490348163d>

Unit 66:
This is a 3 bd/2ba single-wide trailer.
<https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.318572058245476.1073741834.131803693588981&type=1&_fb_noscript=1>

SPANKY-SPANKY! (tm)

<snicker>

Lamey (aka Skeeter) the alcoholic wife-beating outer-filthing
drug-addict:

Trailer Trash Tony makes a multi-pronged confession:
MID: <k9m2ca5g26l46qb2t...@4ax.com>
"Yup, I can take 4 or 5 percs and roof your house. It's called the
paradoxical affect."

Pissbum groveled. LOL
Pissbum lost. LOL!

Cowardly Pissbum gets caught in lie after lie. LOL!

Lamey (aka Skeeter) the forger, busted and scrambling for cover like a
coward:
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.usenet.kooks/2oWKmfnSPEA/RE_35HZp8qAJ>
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.usenet.kooks/2oWKmfnSPEA/-RZxQp6TAe4J>

Pissbum gets kicked so hard he's *still* bouncing around Usenet like a
SuperBall:
<https://groups.google.com/forum/message/raw?msg=alt.usenet.kooks/ZyzzhJiku3c/Q0c2J9_Jc5YJ>

<https://groups.google.com/forum/message/raw?msg=alt.usenet.kooks/N91lSABoN2s/JYDwKwwIZn4J>

Trailer Trash Tony the Single-Wide Trailer-Dwelling Pissbum is driven
so insane by my truthiness that he's forced by his psychiatric
professional to take Seroquel, a strong anti-psychotic that its maker
(Astra Zeneca) only indicates for use in treating schizophrenia and
bipolar disorder:
Lamey (aka Skeeter) admits he now takes Seroquel "to sleep"... it's a
prescription medication for the treatment of mania and depression
associated with bipolar disease and schizophrenia. I've driven him
mad. LOL

Pissbum tries to k'lame his doctor-recommended dosage is only half of
the smallest tablet Astra Zeneca produces for Seroquel:
MID: <3elg2aduthcn6j92j...@4ax.com>:
"Just like seriquil, I take it for sleep at night, 12.5 mg"

I shred Pissbum Tony's lies and prove he's gone batty:
MID: <0c4a46b95e1b8983...@dizum.com>
MID: <11715d7d5e802fb4...@dizum.com>
MID: <3bb2754531e630d8...@dizum.com>
MID: <8bc988e4842e4338...@dizum.com>

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Feb 26, 2016, 11:44:10 PM2/26/16
On Friday, February 26, 2016 at 9:26:38 PM UTC-5, The Chad wrote:
> On Fri, 26 Feb 2016 18:21:54 -0800, fitnessforyou2002 wrote:
>
> > On Friday, February 26, 2016 at 8:00:52 PM UTC-5, The Chad wrote:
> >> On Thu, 25 Feb 2016 21:16:54 -0800, Alexander Anthony Cain posted from
> >> his Mawmaw's basement in Jawwwjuhhh:

> >> If you had it and actually sent it there, you would have been told that
> >> I don't live in their jurisdiction.
> >

> > I was not told that.
> > I know where you live.
> > So do they.
> > That's all that matters.
> > You pull any of your stupid shit that goes too far or toes the line, and
> > you get a knock at your door.
>
> You are as intimidating as the elderly woman you mooch from.

*yawn*

> You don't know where I live,

I do. and I love how you are sweating.

> you don't have my phone number,

I do.

>and you're
> not even sure which state I'm in.

Utah.

> Give it up, son of a dead & bloated
> religious zealot who probably touched you funny.

Keep crying, son of a dead & bloated suicide victim who probably molested you before she killed herself.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Feb 26, 2016, 11:49:30 PM2/26/16
On Friday, February 26, 2016 at 11:36:29 PM UTC-5, Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus wrote:

> >> But you said he was in Utah, DinkenFart. So you mentioned 2 states.
> >>
> >> 2+49=51
>
> > He never said there were only 51 states, you did.
>
> "only 51 states" LOL!
>
> Pissbum is even more math and geography challenged than Dink!

Damn. Are you really this stupid or do you have reading comprehension issues?

The Chad

Feb 26, 2016, 11:54:09 PM2/26/16
On Fri, 26 Feb 2016 20:44:05 -0800, fitnessforyou2002 wrote:

>> You don't know where I live,
>

> I do.

No, you don't.

>> you don't have my phone number,
>

> I do.

The last time you had my number, you prank-called me until I posted proof
of it. I have no doubts you would do that again.

Keep dancing to the oldies, Dinkard Simmons.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Feb 26, 2016, 11:57:06 PM2/26/16
On Friday, February 26, 2016 at 11:54:09 PM UTC-5, The Chad wrote:
> On Fri, 26 Feb 2016 20:44:05 -0800, fitnessforyou2002 wrote:
>
> >> You don't know where I live,
> >

> > I do.
>
> No, you don't.

Are we just going to continue to go back-and-forth like this, because if so I'm just going to stop responding to your predictable crying.

I have your home address and phone number.
It has even been provided to local law enforcement.

> >> you don't have my phone number,
> >

> > I do.
>
> The last time you had my number, you prank-called me

No, I didn't.

>until I posted proof
> of it. I have no doubts you would do that again.

You posted no proof and I wouldn't call you if you were my lifeline on Millionaire.

> Keep dancing to the oldies, Dinkard Simmons.

Keep making yourself look even more scared and insane, Chadlee Anvil Bryant.

The Chad

Feb 26, 2016, 11:59:51 PM2/26/16
On Fri, 26 Feb 2016 20:57:03 -0800, fitnessforyou2002 wrote:

> I have your home address and phone number.

So provide my ZIP code and the last 4 digits of my "phone number", or
shut the fuck up, you lying, incestuous midget gimp.

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Feb 27, 2016, 12:06:31 AM2/27/16

<news:9f68f7cf-35e2-4972...@googlegroups.com> did
thusly jump head first into the wood chipper again:

Alexander Anthony Cain of Griffin, GA gave his sister herpes. LOL

>>> No, dumbshit. I called him out on where he was posting from.
>>>
>>> Then I said "You're probably going to lie and say Hawaii."

>> And you also said Utah. Now you're backpedaling because you said there
>> were 51 states. LOL

> No, I'm not.

Sure you are. Utah + Hawaii + "49 other states" (your words) = 51
states.

So you're bad at math and geography. LOL

> I can't help it if you can't read or do basic mathematics.
> You obviously lack in many areas.

I can't help it that you're so bad at math and geography that you
k'lame there are 51 states, and that 49 + 2 = 50, Dink. That's the
public school system for you.

<snicker>

> = snip the spamming psychosis =

Awww, Dinkle is embarrassed that the public got a peek at what goes on
in the Cain household.

>> Says the moron who just said 2+49=50. LOL!
>>
>> It's not my fault you have to take off your socks to count to 24.
>> That's a result of inbreeding.
>>
>> And it's not my fault you have to take off your socks and your sister
>> has to take off her panties so you can count to 25. That's a result of
>> inbreeding, too.
>>
>> "Hey, sis! Wanna practice countin' to 25?"
>>
>> "Shure! We'll get it rite one of theez days! I just knows it! Oh,
>> look. My '1' done disappeared inta yor mouth agin! And now six of your
>> '1s' done gone missin' inside o' me!"

Jawwwwjuhhhh genetic freaks having incestuous sex in Mommy's house.
That's Dink life.

<snicker>

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Feb 27, 2016, 12:26:34 AM2/27/16

<news:06e0dcb5-60c3-4221...@googlegroups.com> did
thusly jump head first into the wood chipper again:

Alexander Anthony Cain of Griffin, GA gave his sister herpes. LOL

> On Friday, February 26, 2016 at 11:36:28 PM UTC-5,
> Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus wrote:

>> Trailer Trash Tony the Law-Breaking Scam-Running Drug-Dealing
>> Wife-Beating Child-Endangering Tax-Evading Unemployable Racist
>> High-School-Dropout Needle-Tracked Drug-Addled Alcoholic Pissbum (aka
>> Tony Ray Rawlings, aka Anton Ray Eaks of 600 Raintree Blvd #58,
>> Lamplighter Trailer Park, Canon City, CO), socked up as Skeeter, in
>> <news:cig1dbtfqqna7p563...@4ax.com> did thusly jump head
>> first into the wood chipper again:

>>> He never said there were only 51 states, you did.

>> "only 51 states" LOL!
>>
>> Pissbum is even more math and geography challenged than Dink!

> Damn. really this stupid reading comprehension issues

His own words, folks.

<snicker>

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Feb 27, 2016, 2:11:48 AM2/27/16
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

Janithor, in <news:narc20$jpj$1...@news.albasani.net> did thusly jump
head first into the wood chipper again:

> On 2/26/2016 8:56 PM, Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler
> Who's winning, Chad or Dink?

Has Dink ever won? At anything? Besides wiener eating contests, I
mean.

]v[etaphoid

Feb 27, 2016, 3:30:32 AM2/27/16
15206-2117 wrote :
> On Fri, 26 Feb 2016 20:58:01 -0500, ]v[etaphoid <val...@24601.con> wrote:
>
>> The Chad was thinking very hard :
>>> On Thu, 25 Feb 2016 21:16:54 -0800, Alexander Anthony Cain posted from his
>>> Mawmaw's basement in Jawwwjuhhh:

>>> If you had it and actually sent it there, you would have been told that I
>>> don't live in their jurisdiction.
>>>
>>> You fail again, unemployed midget sister-fister.
>>
>> Chad, why did you need so many mailboxes?
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGLcS-1PSu4

ROFL!

Outstanding.

]v[etaphoid

Feb 27, 2016, 3:31:23 AM2/27/16
]v[etaphoid laid this down on his screen :
No need to answer, Chad.

We already know the answer...

The Chad

Feb 27, 2016, 3:41:42 AM2/27/16
Yes, because I know that 30 miles in any direction of that address isn't
actually within the boundaries of Salt Lake City.

You lose again, soon-to-be-exiled sheep-fucking shitstain.

]v[etaphoid

Feb 27, 2016, 4:14:40 AM2/27/16
The Chad submitted this idea :
You're answering a question nobody asked.

And so I ask again, using small words even a dolt *should* understand,
on a good day, would it take more or less than 30 minutes to get to

Skeeter

Feb 27, 2016, 4:18:30 AM2/27/16
On Sat, 27 Feb 2016 05:26:51 +0100 (CET), Friendly Neighborhood Vote
Wrangler Emeritus <FN...@altusenetkooks.xxx> wrote:

>Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>
>
>Trailer Trash Tony the Law-Breaking Scam-Running Drug-Dealing
>Wife-Beating Child-Endangering Tax-Evading Unemployable Racist
>High-School-Dropout Needle-Tracked Drug-Addled Alcoholic Pissbum (aka
>Tony Ray Rawlings, aka Anton Ray Eaks of 600 Raintree Blvd #58,
>Lamplighter Trailer Park, Canon City, CO), socked up as Skeeter, in
><news:cig1dbtfqqna7p563...@4ax.com> did thusly jump head
>first into the wood chipper again:
>
>> On Fri, 26 Feb 2016 21:08:26 +0100 (CET), Friendly Neighborhood
>> Vote Wrangler Emeritus <FN...@altusenetkooks.xxx> wrote:
>
>>> But you said he was in Utah, DinkenFart. So you mentioned 2 states.
>>>
>>> 2+49=51
>
>> He never said there were only 51 states, you did.
>
>"only 51 states" LOL!
>
>Pissbum is even more math and geography challenged than Dink! He
>k'lames there's not "only 51 states", there's *more*.
>
>Poor stupid drug-addled old demented pissbum. Just die already and
>save yourself the embarrassment that is your life.
>
><snicker>
>
>> <http://imgur.com/xt9bcTq>
>>
>> I were a execyootive reegunal sailes man making deleverys.
>> Now I are a toofless unemployalbe pissbum.

Nice spin, you are doing just as predicted.

Zodiac69

Feb 27, 2016, 9:33:06 AM2/27/16
On 2/25/2016 7:58 PM, The Chad wrote:

> That's not a threat, Gacy, Jr. - both of my residences are in "stand your
> ground" states (and you don't know which state I'm posting this from, so
> save your little "Chud threatened me, Imma call deh pooooo-lice!" hissy-
> fit bullshit), and I know how to operate my personal defense weapon of
> choice (which is also legal in both states). You are a certified kook and
> can be easily be perceived as a direct threat to myself, others who
> reside with me, and my property.
>
> Don't ever even think of coming anywhere near me, my family, or my
> property, boy.

Chad has TWO residences? Wow, it's like I learn something more and more
every day about his fabulous wealth and riches. My only question, does
he have a $99 computer and TWO (not one, but.... TWO) monitors at each
house, or does he carry the same computer and monitors from house to house?

--
Zodiac69
the future of RSPW

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Feb 27, 2016, 12:19:27 PM2/27/16
He has his butler transport them via helicopter.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Feb 28, 2016, 4:02:29 PM2/28/16
Why bother?
You would just lie and deny that it was yours.

The Chad

Feb 28, 2016, 4:13:44 PM2/28/16
I called your bluff.

You failed.

Good job, unemployed midget.

]v[etaphoid

Feb 29, 2016, 5:00:24 AM2/29/16
The Chad was thinking very hard :
84124...

s0183616

Feb 29, 2016, 12:26:58 PM2/29/16
8675309

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Feb 29, 2016, 2:01:51 PM2/29/16
On Mon, 29 Feb 2016 08:45:28 -0500, Albätross <mäil.tö.älbätross@gmäil.cöm> wrote:

>On Thu, 25 Feb 2016 23:01:56 -0500, Emmett BADASS Gulley
><emmettg...@qmail.com> wrote:
>
>>i know where you live and if you don't send me money i will out your fat ass, Chad Bryant.
>
>gweggles, did you see that emmy got 10 days added back to his
>sentence? He must have been a bad boi and not listened to the nice
>guards.

Shit, I hope they didn't catch him posting to Usenet.

Naw, that can't be it be it because he's still posting
from time to time.

You lose!

--
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

"It is my erudite opinion that a man
should not mince words just to spare
the sensibilities of the ignorant or
the thin-skinned."

Checkmate, DoW #1

Feb 29, 2016, 2:30:44 PM2/29/16
In article <t859dbhiqnntks1g2...@4ax.com>,
greghall@yacht_master.fake says...

> On Mon, 29 Feb 2016 08:45:28 -0500, Albätross <mäil.tö.älbätross@gmäil.cöm> wrote:
>
> >On Thu, 25 Feb 2016 23:01:56 -0500, Emmett BADASS Gulley
> ><emmettg...@qmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >>i know where you live and if you don't send me money i will out your fat ass, Chad Bryant.
> >
> >gweggles, did you see that emmy got 10 days added back to his
> >sentence? He must have been a bad boi and not listened to the nice
> >guards.
>

> Shit, I hope they didn't catch him posting to Usenet.
>
> Naw, that can't be it be it because he's still posting
> from time to time.
>
> You lose!

How would anybody know if he lost ten days of good time? That would be
an administrative action within the prison, and probably not a matter of
public record.

--

Checkmate, AUK DoW #1, new FNVW of AUK, and Fakey's master
Destroyer of the AUK Ko0k Vote (Post-Burnore)
Originator of the "Dance for me" (tm) lame
Copyright © 2016
all rights reserved

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Feb 29, 2016, 4:51:54 PM2/29/16
On Mon, 29 Feb 2016 11:30:20 -0800, "Checkmate, DoW #1" <Lunatic...@The.Edge> wrote:

>In article <t859dbhiqnntks1g2...@4ax.com>,
>greghall@yacht_master.fake says...
>

>> On Mon, 29 Feb 2016 08:45:28 -0500, Albätross <mäil.tö.älbätross@gmäil.cöm> wrote:

>> >gweggles, did you see that emmy got 10 days added back to his
>> >sentence? He must have been a bad boi and not listened to the nice
>> >guards.
>>

>> Shit, I hope they didn't catch him posting to Usenet.
>>
>> Naw, that can't be it be it because he's still posting
>> from time to time.
>>
>> You lose!
>
>How would anybody know if he lost ten days of good time? That would be
>an administrative action within the prison, and probably not a matter of
>public record.

Ms. Alba's entire life for the past 15 or so years has been Emmett.
Is it any wonder she still keeps intimate track of everything that
happens in his life??

%

Feb 29, 2016, 5:08:47 PM2/29/16
no , but it's obvious that you do

The Chad

Feb 29, 2016, 5:16:35 PM2/29/16
On Mon, 29 Feb 2016 21:00:23 +1100, ]v[etaphoid wrote:

> 84124

Swing and a miss, strike three!

Enjoy your exile, sheep-fucking shitstain.

David E. Powell

Feb 29, 2016, 5:18:46 PM2/29/16
Emmett has problems, but he doesn't need a bunch of people making those problems worse. It's kicking a guy when he's down at this point. Better to move on and wish the guy the best.

The Chad

Feb 29, 2016, 5:25:08 PM2/29/16
The people who made it their mission to stalk Emmett are even more
screwed up and potential threats to society than he is. Someone like Dink
or Albatross would be in the same size of cell Emmett is now, if they
didn't have family members to mooch from and protect them.

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Feb 29, 2016, 6:17:21 PM2/29/16
My point to you was that if I posted your address, which I have, you would lie and claim it was incorrect. You then respond to me "I called your bluff"; in reality, all you did was make yourself look like the lying son of a bitch people have come to know and expect from you. If you had any moral fiber or character it was flushed long ago. I could post the correct information and you would lie. That is why nothing was posted. No "bluff" was called.

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Feb 29, 2016, 6:18:02 PM2/29/16
On Monday, February 29, 2016 at 5:18:46 PM UTC-5, David E. Powell wrote:
> Emmett has problems, but he doesn't need a bunch of people making those problems worse. It's kicking a guy when he's down at this point. Better to move on and wish the guy the best.

It's Gregory "Neal Warren" Hall out of Florida in alt.usenet.kooks, David.
He's had an obsession of impersonating the little twerp ever since the twerp went to jail again.
In this case, it got X-posted to RSPW.

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Feb 29, 2016, 6:18:55 PM2/29/16
On Monday, February 29, 2016 at 5:25:08 PM UTC-5, The Chad wrote:
> On Mon, 29 Feb 2016 14:18:43 -0800, David E. Powell wrote:
>
> > Emmett has problems, but he doesn't need a bunch of people making those
> > problems worse. It's kicking a guy when he's down at this point. Better
> > to move on and wish the guy the best.
>
> The people who made it their mission to stalk Emmett

Nobody made anything a mission in stalking Emmett.

>are even more
> screwed up and potential threats to society than he is.

Coming from a known sociopath that is a very interesting response, at least from a psychological perspective.

> Someone like Dink

Obsess much, Tubby?

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Feb 29, 2016, 7:25:05 PM2/29/16
On Mon, 29 Feb 2016 19:14:26 -0500, Albätross <mäil.tö.älbätross@gmäil.cöm> wrote:

>>How would anybody know if he lost ten days of good time? That would be
>>an administrative action within the prison, and probably not a matter of
>>public record.
>
>http://www.dc.state.fl.us/AppCommon/
>
>Search his name and it will show his current release date.

It doesn't even work. I put his first and last name in
and clicked submit and it flashed and showed nothing
but the original search page.

%

Feb 29, 2016, 7:27:47 PM2/29/16
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
> On Mon, 29 Feb 2016 19:14:26 -0500, Albätross
> <mäil.tö.älbätross@gmäil.cöm> wrote:
>

>>> How would anybody know if he lost ten days of good time? That
>>> would be
>>> an administrative action within the prison, and probably not a
>>> matter of
>>> public record.
>>
>> http://www.dc.state.fl.us/AppCommon/
>>
>> Search his name and it will show his current release date.
>
> It doesn't even work. I put his first and last name in
> and clicked submit and it flashed and showed nothing
> but the original search page.

you got the wrong name

Skeeter

Feb 29, 2016, 7:37:45 PM2/29/16
On Mon, 29 Feb 2016 19:24:55 -0500, "Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
<greghall@yacht_master.fake> wrote:

>On Mon, 29 Feb 2016 19:14:26 -0500, Albätross <mäil.tö.älbätross@gmäil.cöm> wrote:
>

>>>How would anybody know if he lost ten days of good time? That would be
>>>an administrative action within the prison, and probably not a matter of
>>>public record.
>>
>>http://www.dc.state.fl.us/AppCommon/
>>
>>Search his name and it will show his current release date.
>
>It doesn't even work. I put his first and last name in
>and clicked submit and it flashed and showed nothing
>but the original search page.

It's there, click one of the links just above the search page.

The Chad

Feb 29, 2016, 8:28:15 PM2/29/16
On Mon, 29 Feb 2016 15:17:18 -0800, madeforzyngagames wrote:

> On Monday, February 29, 2016 at 5:16:35 PM UTC-5, The Chad wrote:
>> On Mon, 29 Feb 2016 21:00:23 +1100, ]v[etaphoid wrote:
>>
>> > 84124
>>
>> Swing and a miss, strike three!
>>
>> Enjoy your exile, sheep-fucking shitstain.
>

> My point to you was that if I posted your address, which I have

No, you haven't. You keep saying you can, yet can not offer any concrete
proof. This is because you're a lying sister-fister, as usual.

%

Feb 29, 2016, 8:40:31 PM2/29/16
The Chad wrote:
> On Mon, 29 Feb 2016 15:17:18 -0800, madeforzyngagames wrote:

>>> Swing and a miss, strike three!
>>>
>>> Enjoy your exile, sheep-fucking shitstain.
>>

>> My point to you was that if I posted your address, which I have
>
> No, you haven't. You keep saying you can, yet can not offer any
> concrete proof. This is because you're a lying sister-fister, as
> usual.

you need employment

Checkmate, DoW #1

Feb 29, 2016, 9:47:21 PM2/29/16
In article <eln9dbhjpaejrqhmb...@4ax.com>,
mäil.tö.älbätross@gmäil.cöm says...

> On Mon, 29 Feb 2016 11:30:20 -0800, "Checkmate, DoW #1"
> <Lunatic...@The.Edge> wrote:
>
> >In article <t859dbhiqnntks1g2...@4ax.com>,
> >greghall@yacht_master.fake says...

> >> Shit, I hope they didn't catch him posting to Usenet.
> >>
> >> Naw, that can't be it be it because he's still posting
> >> from time to time.
> >>
> >> You lose!
> >
> >How would anybody know if he lost ten days of good time? That would be
> >an administrative action within the prison, and probably not a matter of
> >public record.
>
> http://www.dc.state.fl.us/AppCommon/
>
> Search his name and it will show his current release date.

How often do you check it?

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Feb 29, 2016, 10:46:39 PM2/29/16
On Monday, February 29, 2016 at 8:28:15 PM UTC-5, The Chad wrote:
> On Mon, 29 Feb 2016 15:17:18 -0800, madeforzyngagames wrote:

> >> Swing and a miss, strike three!
> >>
> >> Enjoy your exile, sheep-fucking shitstain.
> >

> > My point to you was that if I posted your address, which I have
>
> No, you haven't.

"Have" as in "I have your address".
Perhaps you should worry less about your million-dollar mansion and your gold-plated toilet seat and more on how to read.

>You keep saying you can, yet can not offer any concrete
> proof. This is because you're a lying sister-fister, as usual.

I can provide your address, but, as I have stated, I am a better person than you (who isn't?) and will not post it the way you have tried to sling mine around all over the Internet.

This bugs the shit out of you and I am happy that it does so.
You are a terrible person and a pathological liar.
Which, as I have pointed out, would result in you just denying the truth should I post it.

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Feb 29, 2016, 10:47:00 PM2/29/16
He needs medication and therapy.

The Chad

Mar 1, 2016, 2:00:36 AM3/1/16
On Mon, 29 Feb 2016 23:04:46 -0500, Albätross wrote:

> On Mon, 29 Feb 2016 18:46:57 -0800, "Checkmate, DoW #1"
> It's updated once a month after victims are notified.

Emmett was a victim of you, you white-trash psychopath.

The Chad

Mar 1, 2016, 2:04:35 AM3/1/16
On Mon, 29 Feb 2016 19:46:37 -0800, madeforzyngagames wrote:

> a terrible person and a pathological liar.

You also molested your younger sisters and probably raped your own mother.

You make Josh Duggar look well-adjusted, you fucking creep.

The Chad

Mar 1, 2016, 2:05:39 AM3/1/16
I have a job, you white-trash sycophant.

What you need is an arsenic sandwich every single day for the next year.

The Chad

Mar 1, 2016, 2:06:22 AM3/1/16
Every time his Uncle Dad lets him use the family computer.

]v[etaphoid

Mar 1, 2016, 4:03:56 AM3/1/16
The Chad formulated on Tuesday :
Er, shouldn't strike one come before strike three, you miserable
cuntox?

I realise you're now a Canadien, but surely you understand how
America's national pasttime works?

In any event, in which postcode do you believe we'd find 1770 Woodside?
Salt Lake City, Utah. I'm sure it's 84124...
It is loading more messages.