A thought on illegal mexicans

TIm The Wise

Jun 2, 2017, 4:40:37 AM6/2/17
If this guy had NOT been in this country, then he would NOT have been
driving that truck and broadsided the family in their car. Not a single
democrat/liberal will ever admit that illegal immigrants are a problem. So
what if they commit crimes at a lower rate? I'd like to see the proof on
that claim. Every single US citizen casualty from illegal immigrants (every
one) is one that could have been prevented. To liberals and democrats it is
all just acceptable collateral damage for the greater purpose of bringing
in future democrat voters. These people and their supporters can rot in
hell.

By the way Illegals cause crime at a higher rate than citizens do, its
crazy to say they dont. The most common crime from them is ID theft, and
stealing tax returns or applying for welfare with a stolen identity [they
can vote to using a stolen identity].

Jason Todd!!!

Jun 2, 2017, 5:11:49 AM6/2/17
On Friday, June 2, 2017 at 4:40:37 AM UTC-4, TIm The Wise wrote:
> If this guy had NOT been in this country, then he would NOT have been
> driving that truck and broadsided the family in their car.

I have no idea what in the blue fuck you're talking about, but I shall take this moment to note that there were 35K auto fatalities in the US last year. Were ALL of them committed by illegal aliens?

Not a single
> democrat/liberal will ever admit that illegal immigrants are a problem. So
> what if they commit crimes at a lower rate? I'd like to see the proof on
> that claim.

You wouldn't believe it if you saw it anyway, Johnny Jawohl, so we'll note your comments for the record and ignore them from hereon out.

Jason

Freezer

Jun 2, 2017, 8:56:22 AM6/2/17
If I don't reply to this TIm The Wise post, the terroists win.

> Subject: A thought on illegal mexicans
> From: TIm The Wise <t...@the.wise>
> Newsgroups: rec.sport.pro-wrestling

Word of advice: Next time you have a thought... Don't.

Tim 'Wise Man' Weisse

Jun 4, 2017, 11:34:51 AM6/4/17
"Jason Todd!!!" <janklo...@yahoo.com> wrote in

> I have no idea what in the blue fuck you're talking about

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/dd50b13a-8537-3103-8656-
139a3bdd3c22/ss_presidents-bush-and-obama-to.html#

but I shall
> take this moment to note that there were 35K auto fatalities in the US
> last year. Were ALL of them committed by illegal aliens?

Doesn't matter. Illegal aliens shouldn't be here in the first place, every
single accident they ever get in is 100 percent avoidable, and every single
crime wet backs commit is on the heads of jew and self-hating white
leftists that provides them with sanctuary cities, and every leftist and
traitorous neo-con (did you know the neo-con movement was created by jews?)
politician that does nothing to crack down on their presence.

me

Jun 4, 2017, 1:19:27 PM6/4/17
yawn, troll

robert stickler

Jun 4, 2017, 1:34:07 PM6/4/17
All the illegals should be rounded up and thrown the hell out

Jason Todd!!!

Jun 4, 2017, 11:15:11 PM6/4/17
On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 11:34:51 AM UTC-4, Tim 'Wise Man' Weisse wrote:
> "Jason Todd!!!" <janklo...@yahoo.com> wrote in
>
> > I have no idea what in the blue fuck you're talking about
>
> https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/dd50b13a-8537-3103-8656-
> 139a3bdd3c22/ss_presidents-bush-and-obama-to.html#
>

> but I shall
> > take this moment to note that there were 35K auto fatalities in the US
> > last year. Were ALL of them committed by illegal aliens?
>
> Doesn't matter.

Of course not! Nothing matters anymore! Why? Because that's the only defense you idiots even have!

Jason