has unifarva heard of the mama's and the papa's?

robert

Oct 21, 2016, 8:29:03 PM10/21/16
Yes?

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Oct 22, 2016, 12:15:19 AM10/22/16
On Friday, October 21, 2016 at 8:29:03 PM UTC-4, robert wrote:
> Yes?

duh,you ass.

Galway Guy

Oct 22, 2016, 2:17:47 AM10/22/16
robert wrote :
> Yes?

And the mystery of the missing Mars Bar?

robert stickler

Oct 22, 2016, 2:47:51 AM10/22/16
how so dude?

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Oct 22, 2016, 6:42:59 AM10/22/16
what do you mean 'how so'?

robert stickler

Oct 22, 2016, 1:12:25 PM10/22/16
You're to young!

SPAZZCATAZ.

Oct 22, 2016, 3:48:05 PM10/22/16
On Saturday, October 22, 2016 at 1:12:25 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> You're to young!

???

robert stickler

Oct 22, 2016, 8:35:51 PM10/22/16
To young to have heard about them

SPAZZCATAZ.

Oct 22, 2016, 8:52:38 PM10/22/16
yes you are Too young to have heard about them

The Chad

Oct 22, 2016, 9:04:08 PM10/22/16
The Queefer Beefer wrote on Sat, 22 Oct 2016 17:52:35 -0700:

> yes you are Too young to have heard about them

You're younger than he is, queefer beefer.

Plus, I know 20x more about music history than you do, so stop fronting,
bitch.

Unifarva

Oct 22, 2016, 9:33:41 PM10/22/16
number one is a lie,
number two is an utter claim of bullshittery unsurpassed.
youre welcome to mewasure that 'frontery' any damn time you please, fatass.

The Chad

Oct 22, 2016, 9:47:59 PM10/22/16
The Queefer Beefer wrote on Sat, 22 Oct 2016 21:33:50 -0400:

> On 10/22/2016 9:04 PM, The Chad wrote:
>> The Queefer Beefer wrote on Sat, 22 Oct 2016 17:52:35 -0700:
>>
>>> yes you are Too young to have heard about them
>>
>> You're younger than he is, queefer beefer.
>>
>> Plus, I know 20x more about music history than you do, so stop
>> fronting,
>> bitch.
>>
> number one is a lie,

Your real name is where your lie is busted.

> number two is an utter claim of bullshittery unsurpassed.

I own records older than your grandparents. Shut your preacher pleaser.

Galway Guy

Oct 22, 2016, 10:57:38 PM10/22/16
on 23/10/2016, The Chad supposed :
'Tis just a shame that good taste, refinement and cultural insight
cannot be purchased on the shelf of a second-hand record shop.

robert stickler

Oct 23, 2016, 2:53:07 AM10/23/16
Chad knows more about music then unifarva

SPAZZCATAZ.

Oct 23, 2016, 6:00:53 AM10/23/16
On Sunday, October 23, 2016 at 2:53:07 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Chad knows more about music then unifarva

bull and shit i say again.

robert stickler

Oct 23, 2016, 7:33:38 AM10/23/16
No, he proved it to me

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Oct 23, 2016, 2:29:54 PM10/23/16
On Sunday, October 23, 2016 at 7:33:38 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> No, he proved it to me

how?

robert stickler

Oct 23, 2016, 2:38:16 PM10/23/16
Paperwork

SPAZZCATAZ.

Oct 23, 2016, 4:41:54 PM10/23/16
On Sunday, October 23, 2016 at 2:38:16 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Paperwork

bullshit.
LETS SEE IT THEN.

robert stickler