PING: Trijcomm. I'm Waiting For An Answer

瀏覽次數:48 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Jason Todd!!!

未讀,
2017年6月9日 下午4:09:142017/6/9
收件者:
(lifted from previous thread)

...you are saying that James Comey --graduate of William and Mary, Father of six, lawyer, prosecutor, Attorney General, who took on, among others, the Gambino Crime Family, ---

--- you're saying he committed perjury yesterday.

That's what you're saying right??

You're saying we should take the word of the adulterous, thrice-bankrupt, Russia-colluding, shameless, hot-tempered, pussy grabbing God Emperor over Comey, right??

I just want to make sure I've got this right, pally.

Jason

Aldrichtom

未讀,
2017年6月9日 下午4:38:392017/6/9
收件者:
Trijcomm is working on a Ethic's paper for Liberty University

Jason Todd!!!

未讀,
2017年6月9日 晚上9:21:112017/6/9
收件者:
Hello??

Trij??

Anyone!?!?!

Jackson?? Kowalski??? Hernandez?? O'Hara????

Bueller??

ANYONE????

Trijcomm

未讀,
2017年6月9日 晚上9:43:142017/6/9
收件者:

> > I just want to make sure I've got this right, pally.
> >

> > Jason
>
> Hello??
>

> Trij??
>
> Anyone!?!?!
>
> Jackson?? Kowalski??? Hernandez?? O'Hara????
>
> Bueller??
>
> ANYONE????
Please show me where I said that Comey was a liar. And believe me there are PLENTY of people who fit all of those descriptions you gave and have not told the truth. Accomplishments and past positions certainly are NO indication of integrity whatsoever. In fact, to stay in line with a supposed reputation as such, some people might actually use that as an INCENTIVE to not tell the truth to live up to expectations (cough, cough, Bill Clinton, cough) that stem from those accomplishments. So please, please. Tell me where I called Comey a liar. Taking an immature and juvenile phrase that, of course, you like to use, PPOR.

Jason Todd!!!

未讀,
2017年6月9日 晚上11:04:042017/6/9
收件者:
On Friday, June 9, 2017 at 9:43:14 PM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
> > > I just want to make sure I've got this right, pally.
> > >

> > > Jason
> >
> > Hello??
> >

> > Trij??
> >
> > Anyone!?!?!
> >
> > Jackson?? Kowalski??? Hernandez?? O'Hara????
> >
> > Bueller??
> >
> > ANYONE????
> Please show me where I said that Comey was a liar.

"...All this media hype was just what Trump said it was -- fake news from folks so, so wanting Trump to fail that they made stuff up and quoted folks about things they knew nothing about. Put THAT in your pipe and smoke it! Another conspiracy theory bites the dust!"

Jason

Trijcomm

未讀,
2017年6月9日 晚上11:17:562017/6/9
收件者:
Try again. This was written ABOUT THE MEDIA, not about Comey. Man, you folks really are grasping at straws now that your hero confirmed the fact that Trump was not under investigation over Russia including collusion. Now, again, either come up with where I called Comey a liar or else PPOR.

Jason Todd!!!

未讀,
2017年6月9日 晚上11:25:242017/6/9
收件者:
OK, so, it's true what Comey said...that Trump is a liar.

Great! Glad to see we agree on this!!!

Jason

Trijcomm

未讀,
2017年6月9日 晚上11:34:502017/6/9
收件者:

> OK, so, it's true what Comey said...that Trump is a liar.
>
> Great! Glad to see we agree on this!!!
>
> Jason

You just fell into your own trap. What a fool! Big problem for you: You fail to understand the whole pro wrestling concept regarding what a "tweener" is. Think about it, then get back to me.

Jason Todd!!!

未讀,
2017年6月9日 晚上11:47:062017/6/9
收件者:
Tap out noted!

Jason

Trijcomm

未讀,
2017年6月10日 凌晨12:14:442017/6/10
收件者:
In other words, you were hoisted on your own petard and you are looking for a way out quick, quick, quick. Reminds me of the famous exchange between Tom Cruise and Timothy Hutton in "Taps" where Cruise, who knew the jig was up, said, "Declare victory, Brian" so they could get out of their mess gracefully with their pride intact. Let me share a life's truth with you. Very rarely are people 100 percent good or 100 percent bad. There is always some kind of mix. There was only one Person who was 100 percent good -- and they crucified him 2,000 years ago.

me

未讀,
2017年6月10日 凌晨12:32:102017/6/10
收件者:
On Saturday, June 10, 2017 at 12:14:44 AM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:

> > > You just fell into your own trap. What a fool! Big problem for you: You fail to understand the whole pro wrestling concept regarding what a "tweener" is. Think about it, then get back to me.
> >
> > Tap out noted!
> >
> > Jason
> There was only one Person who was 100 percent good -- and they crucified him 2,000 years ago.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Still falling for that fake news, eh Skippy?

Trijcomm

未讀,
2017年6月10日 凌晨12:36:282017/6/10
收件者:
Running interference for your fake friend so he can get out of his mess with a little bit of dignity intact, eh? You folks are as transparent as cellophane.

me

未讀,
2017年6月10日 凌晨12:39:302017/6/10
收件者:
1. It's cute that you think you somehow "got" him, you didn't.
2. I was laughing at your ignorance

Trijcomm

未讀,
2017年6月10日 凌晨12:54:232017/6/10
收件者:

> 1. It's cute that you think you somehow "got" him, you didn't.
> 2. I was laughing at your ignorance

He never gets you out of the many messes you get yourself into around here. Why do you help him out? He got himself into this messy quagmire. Let him get himself out. Don't play the fool for him.

me

未讀,
2017年6月10日 凌晨1:04:362017/6/10
收件者:
ahh, the ol Skippy Double Down

Trijcomm

未讀,
2017年6月10日 凌晨1:20:252017/6/10
收件者:
Copying from others YET AGAIN? Can't you think for yourself? Hey, if you want to look like a lackey, be my guest.

me

未讀,
2017年6月10日 凌晨1:48:372017/6/10
收件者:
repeating facts is not copying from others Skipster. It was a valiant attempt on your part, but once again, you fail.

Jason Todd!!!

未讀,
2017年6月10日 凌晨2:21:482017/6/10
收件者:
Funny you should mention "TAPS" seeing as how that's what you're doing right now! HAH!

Jason

Trijcomm

未讀,
2017年6月10日 上午9:57:162017/6/10
收件者:
Not very funny, not very clever, not very true and CERTAINLY not very smart. You need to learn to get out of the pasture when you step on a cow pie.

me

未讀,
2017年6月10日 下午1:14:052017/6/10
收件者:
and there's his fascination with shit again.....

Aldrichtom

未讀,
2017年6月10日 下午6:14:202017/6/10
收件者:

On 9-Jun-2017, wrote:

. There
> was only one Person who was 100 percent good -- and they crucified him
> 2,000 years ago

That person committed suicide, he knew of the event and showed up.

Jason Todd!!!

未讀,
2017年6月11日 凌晨3:40:192017/6/11
收件者:
On Friday, June 9, 2017 at 9:43:14 PM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
> > > I just want to make sure I've got this right, pally.
> > >

> > > Jason
> >
> > Hello??
> >

> > Trij??
> >
> > Anyone!?!?!
> >
> > Jackson?? Kowalski??? Hernandez?? O'Hara????
> >
> > Bueller??
> >
> > ANYONE????

> Please show me where I said that Comey was a liar.

God Emperor Trump said he was.

Who do you believe??????

Jason

Trijcomm

未讀,
2017年6月11日 下午3:01:262017/6/11
收件者:
Trump "100 percent."

Jason Todd!!!

未讀,
2017年6月11日 下午4:12:582017/6/11
收件者:
Thank you.

Jason
#archived

Trijcomm

未讀,
2017年6月11日 下午5:43:422017/6/11
收件者:
So what. EVERYTHING is archived, as I have pointed out to YOU on several occasions. Don't be such a juvenile. I know it's tough with all the comic book influences, but give it a try.

me

未讀,
2017年6月11日 晚上11:03:422017/6/11
收件者:
aaaand Skippy taps out

Jason Todd!!!

未讀,
2017年6月22日 下午2:12:472017/6/22
收件者:
On Sunday, June 11, 2017 at 3:01:26 PM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
Feeling a tad stupid right now aren't you??

It's OK. Everyone who has suppported Trump will feel that way at one point or another.

Jason

Trijcomm

未讀,
2017年6月22日 下午2:23:542017/6/22
收件者:
What the heck are you talking about? Why would I feel stupid about believing Trump 100 percent over Comey, someone who has been disingenuous about decrying leaks and then leaking himself? If anything, it should be you who feels stupid for believing Rachel Maddow's strange, weird conspiracy fantasies and these make-believe "Russian collusion" stories. But then again, you are an adult comic book reader and are thus susceptible to these kinds of things.

Jason Todd!!!

未讀,
2017年6月22日 下午2:27:562017/6/22
收件者:
On Thursday, June 22, 2017 at 2:23:54 PM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
> On Thursday, June 22, 2017 at 1:12:47 PM UTC-5, Jason Todd!!! wrote:

> > ''

> > > Trump "100 percent."
> >
> > Feeling a tad stupid right now aren't you??
> >
> > It's OK. Everyone who has suppported Trump will feel that way at one point or another.
> >
> > Jason
>
> What the heck are you talking about?

Look at you with the whole Vinnie Barbarino Act!!!

I'm talking ab00t the whole "No Tapes" thing, you dickwad!

Jason

Trijcomm

未讀,
2017年6月22日 下午3:00:402017/6/22
收件者:
The subject of this thread has nothing to do with this. In fact, the last thing you said on this thread was something about who do I believe, Comey or Trump. I said Trump 100 percent and you claim I should feel stupid for saying this because Trump came out and said he had no tapes when he never said he had them in the first place, only implied that he might have them? Give me a break. This kind of thing only makes you look more and more stupid.

me

未讀,
2017年6月22日 下午3:23:412017/6/22
收件者: