how come liberals do not want to protect america?

robert stickler

May 26, 2017, 11:17:12 PM5/26/17
i mean they refuse to believe that radical islamic terrorism is a threat to the u.s. even though they continue to murder people across europe, they strike down every single thing trump tries to do to keep them out of america, it makes you wonder, do liberals care about americans at all?

me

May 26, 2017, 11:54:16 PM5/26/17
On Friday, May 26, 2017 at 11:17:12 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> i mean they refuse to believe that radical islamic terrorism is a threat to the u.s. even though they continue to murder people across europe, they strike down every single thing trump tries to do to keep them out of america, it makes you wonder, do liberals care about americans at all?

because Trump is a dipshit and his travel ban was bullshit? Because the ban was on countries that, conveniently, did not include Trump properties? And the countries that had Trump properties miraculously happen to be countries that DO include terrorists that attacked the US? Because liberals are smart enough to see through your patriotic jingoistic nonsense and favor laws that actually make sense?

mixed nuts

May 27, 2017, 12:02:45 AM5/27/17
Liberals have secret communications with the Russians and we all go to
the Russian embassy for a bowl of buckwheat and a shot of vodka to save
America from gays and radical Islamic terror people so there's nothing
to worry about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAYx77jQ-LA

--
Grizzly H.

robert stickler

May 27, 2017, 3:56:11 PM5/27/17
so another words you WANT radical islamic terrorists to cum to america?

me

May 27, 2017, 4:00:24 PM5/27/17
did I say that? No I did not. I want laws that make sense, something that Trump and the rest of the GOP are simply incapable of doing

robert stickler

May 27, 2017, 8:17:58 PM5/27/17
So basically you want anyone and everyone allowed in

me

May 27, 2017, 8:30:02 PM5/27/17
On Saturday, May 27, 2017 at 8:17:58 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> So basically you want anyone and everyone allowed in

never said that either. You are terrible at reading

robert

May 27, 2017, 9:38:24 PM5/27/17
Well you don't want any kind of immigration restrictions

The Chad

May 27, 2017, 10:00:23 PM5/27/17
robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> wrote in
Did you ever serve in the military, Robert?

me

May 27, 2017, 10:02:12 PM5/27/17
On Saturday, May 27, 2017 at 9:38:24 PM UTC-4, robert wrote:
> Well you don't want any kind of immigration restrictions

never said that either. Can you read son?

robert stickler

May 28, 2017, 12:27:20 AM5/28/17
Well then tell us how you will keep terrorists out of America

me

May 28, 2017, 12:57:15 AM5/28/17
On Sunday, May 28, 2017 at 12:27:20 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Well then tell us how you will keep terrorists out of America

the laws in place are just fine. They are not perfect, but there is no such thing as perfect laws. Instead of worrying about the terrorists that MIGHT get in, worry about the white supremacist terrorists who are already here

robert stickler

May 28, 2017, 1:05:51 AM5/28/17
What about 9/11?

me

May 28, 2017, 1:57:19 AM5/28/17
On Sunday, May 28, 2017 at 1:05:51 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> What about 9/11?

what about it? The rules changed after 9/11 and there hasn't been another since in the US. The Boston bombings were done by two American citizens

robert stickler

May 28, 2017, 2:33:14 AM5/28/17
it's only a matter of time. do you honestly think what keeps happening in europe with all the bombings and stabbings and people getting in trucks and running people over can't happen in the u.s.?

me

May 28, 2017, 2:35:32 AM5/28/17
listen to yourself, the sky is falling! the system we have in place now is working just fine, we don't need Donnie Dipshit imposing ridiculous Draconian laws in the false pretense of "protecting us". We have enough stabbings, bombings and running people over in cars in by Americans that we have to deal with first

robert

May 28, 2017, 2:38:25 AM5/28/17
ok say that when one of our cities gets bombed. you'll look like an ass.

me

May 28, 2017, 12:54:04 PM5/28/17
if it does, it will be by some whit supremacist idiot like you and not a Muslim

robert stickler

May 28, 2017, 1:55:54 PM5/28/17
Lol sure cause Muslims are all nice and friendly

me

May 28, 2017, 2:02:35 PM5/28/17
On Sunday, May 28, 2017 at 1:55:54 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Lol sure cause Muslims are all nice and friendly

99% of them are. It's only dipshits like you who think they are all bad

The Chad

May 28, 2017, 3:10:47 PM5/28/17
robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> wrote in news:d5dbb40e-c7dc-4bfb-
91d9-dd8...@googlegroups.com:

> Lol sure cause Muslims are all nice and friendly

Have you ever met a Muslim, Robert?

Janithor

May 28, 2017, 3:26:27 PM5/28/17
x-no-archive: yes
Hey Chad, looks like you finally defeated Alex. Well done, sir.

%

May 28, 2017, 4:10:33 PM5/28/17
you always back the wrong guy

Janithor

May 28, 2017, 4:21:16 PM5/28/17
x-no-archive: yes
The lesser of 2 evils? I don't know either one, to be honest, I just
like f'ing with Alex.

The Chad

May 28, 2017, 4:48:30 PM5/28/17
Janithor <Jani...@comcast.net> wrote in news:ogf891$3pu$4
@news.albasani.net:

> Hey Chad, looks like you finally defeated Alex. Well done, sir.

Dink has been defeated for the better part of 15 years.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

May 28, 2017, 5:37:34 PM5/28/17
Too bad you are so shit at it.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

May 28, 2017, 5:38:15 PM5/28/17
Quiet, "Mister 1998".
I would pity you, but that would take effort and emotions that are wasted on someone like you.

How are your two sons, by the way?
Have they found their dress sizes yet?

Janithor

May 28, 2017, 5:51:52 PM5/28/17
x-no-archive: yes
Doesn't matter, Chad "the Hammer" Bryant took care of business long ago,
there's nothing left to f with anyway.

Smackdown!

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

May 28, 2017, 6:01:52 PM5/28/17
On Sunday, May 28, 2017 at 5:51:52 PM UTC-4, Janithor wrote:
> x-no-archive: yes
>
> On 5/28/2017 2:37 PM, fitnessf...@yahoo.com wrote:
> > On Sunday, May 28, 2017 at 4:21:16 PM UTC-4, Janithor wrote:
> >> x-no-archive: yes

> >> The lesser of 2 evils? I don't know either one, to be honest, I just
> >> like f'ing with Alex.
> >

> > Too bad you are so shit at it.
>
> Doesn't matter, Chad "the Hammer" Bryant took care of business long ago,
> there's nothing left to f with anyway.
>
> Smackdown!

It must be nice to be as delusional as Chadlee.
Have the two of you gotten a hotel room yet?

robert stickler

May 28, 2017, 6:56:59 PM5/28/17
Ask the people at the Ariana grade concert how nice Muslims are

The Chad

May 28, 2017, 8:09:20 PM5/28/17
robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> wrote in news:77c4d4b2-7c1d-4e41-
a895-f96...@googlegroups.com:

> Ask the people at the Ariana grade concert how nice Muslims are

"Ask the people who were at the federal building in Oklahoma City on 19
April 1995 how nice white Christian people are."

Now do you see how mentally deficient and stupid your comment sounds?

me

May 28, 2017, 8:17:46 PM5/28/17
On Sunday, May 28, 2017 at 6:56:59 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Ask the people at the Ariana grade concert how nice Muslims are

so, in your stupid little world the actions of a few define the many?

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

May 28, 2017, 8:56:06 PM5/28/17
On Sunday, May 28, 2017 at 8:09:20 PM UTC-4, Chadlee Anvil Bryant wrote:

> mentally deficient and stupid

You sure are.

robert stickler

May 28, 2017, 9:29:21 PM5/28/17
look at all the stabbings and people getting ran over by trucks running into crowds. they have ALL been by muslims!

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

May 28, 2017, 9:41:23 PM5/28/17
You really are one ignorant, racist son of a bitch.

me

May 28, 2017, 9:46:05 PM5/28/17
liar

robert stickler

May 28, 2017, 11:00:14 PM5/28/17
nope. you obviously don't watch the news.

me

May 28, 2017, 11:21:01 PM5/28/17
once again, post proof of your accusations or shut the fuck up. The Times Square driver was white and the guy on the train in Oregon was a white guy. So fuck off twat

robert stickler

May 29, 2017, 12:27:04 AM5/29/17
Muslims are white dumbass

me

May 29, 2017, 12:51:33 AM5/29/17
On Monday, May 29, 2017 at 12:27:04 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Muslims are white dumbass

they CAN be. But none of the ones that committed the most recent crimes in the US WERE Muslims dipshit

robert stickler

May 29, 2017, 2:59:14 PM5/29/17
They were all muslims

Lou Proctor

May 29, 2017, 7:34:58 PM5/29/17
fitnessf...@yahoo.com wrote in
You always sound like such a jealous faggot when you respond to Chad.
You must be terribly ashamed of your own life.

Lou Proctor

The Chad

May 29, 2017, 10:38:09 PM5/29/17
Israel "Tehawk" Rodriguez as "Lou Proctor" <loupr...@aol.com>
wrote in news:XnsA784C73332...@46.165.242.75:
The only "dress" either of my sons has been in is the robe my oldest
wore on Friday night, when he graduated high school with a 3.9 GPA.

> You must be terribly ashamed of your own life.

He's already well into the Norman Bates phase of his life.

dolf

May 29, 2017, 10:42:19 PM5/29/17
ABORIGINALS AND CONSTITUTIONAL RECOGNITION

*** Draft ***

.jackNote@zen: 4, row: 4, col: 7, nous: 53 [Super:#375 / #76 - Strength's
Warning Signs, Revealers of Virtue; I-Ching: H20 - Viewing, Contemplation
(view), Looking up; Tetra: 64 - Sinking, Ego: #308 / #53 - Increasing
Evidence, Gaining Insight; I-Ching: H13 - Fellowship, Companionship,
Concording People, Fellowship with men, Gathering men; Tetra: 53 -
Eternity]

Nous: #65
Time: 04:05 hrs
Date: 2017.5.22
Torah: #8 #70 #40 %81 = #37
Dao: Unlearned Virtuosity as Simplicity
Tetra: #63 - Watch
I-Ching: H20 - Viewing, Contemplation (view), Looking up

Latin: Sublevator {God, the hope of all the children of the earth} Alt:
Mabhel {Emptiness of Things Before God} {
1. PROTECTS AGAINST LIGHTNING & INFERNAL SPIRITS OF RELIGIOUS CULTS
2. CREED
3. INFLUENCES & PROTECTS THOSE WHO SEEK THE TRUTH
4. Serucuth
}

Jehoshaphat {The Lord is judge}

- http://www.grapple369.com?time:4.7

.jackNote@zen: 2, row: 2, col: 7, nous: 65 [Date: 2017.5.28, Time: 1651
hrs, Super: #287 / #36 - Natural Reversals, 'Secret' Explanation; I-Ching:
H4 - Juvenile Ignorance, Youthful Inexperience, Enveloping, The young
shoot, Discovering; Tetra: 12 - Youthfulness, Ego: #465 / #65 - Unlearned
Virtuosity as Simplicity; I-Ching: H20 - Viewing, Contemplation (view),
Looking up; Tetra: 63 - Watch]

DOLF @ 0407 HOURS ON 28 MAY 2017: "Here is the rain!"

COLONEL EDMUND (ATHEIST/BUDDHIST/TURD PHILOSOPHER/VIETNAM VET) BURKE @ 0250
HOURS ON 28 MAY 2017: "Dolf?

On a scale of one to ten...with one being normal, and ten being a complete
an' total loony tune....how would you rate yerself?"

DOLF @ 0246 HOURS ON 28 MAY 2017: "#ZERO IN THE #CENTRE OF #ONE"

COLONEL EDMUND (ATHEIST/BUDDHIST/TURD PHILOSOPHER/VIETNAM VET) @ 0247 HOURS
ON 28 MAY 2017: "I HAVE A NEW 'I ❤ MY TRUMP' bumper sticker. Wot about
that?

Should I put it on, or wot?"

DOLF: "You drive a fanny-mobile ..."

COLONEL EDMUND (ATHEIST/BUDDHIST/TURD PHILOSOPHER/VIETNAM VET) @ 0313 HOURS
ON 28 MAY 2017: "OH! HOW RUDE!"

DOLF: "I dwell alone as there is none worthy to call friend so thus I reach
instead toward the Infinite and I have no need for another.

YOUTUBE: "Madonna - *TRUE* *BLUE*" {ie. unwaveringly loyal or faithful;
staunch; unchangingly true; Word of The Day for 29 May, 2017; Courtesy:
www.dictionary.com}

- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P51LunEV3Sk

"Concerning the works of men, by the word of thy lips I have kept me from
the paths of the destroyer.

Hold up my goings in thy paths, that my footsteps slip not.

I have called upon thee, for thou wilt hear me, O God: incline thine ear
unto me, [and hear] my speech.

Shew thy marvellous lovingkindness, O thou that savest by thy right hand
them which put their trust in thee from those that rise up against them.

Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings,

From the wicked that oppress me, from my deadly enemies, who compass me
about.

They are inclosed in their own fat: with their mouth they speak proudly.

They have now compassed us in our steps: they have set their eyes bowing
down to the earth;

Like as a lion that is greedy of his prey, and as it were a young lion
lurking in secret places.

Arise, O LORD, disappoint him, cast him down: deliver my soul from the
wicked, which is thy sword:

From men which are thy hand, O LORD, from men of the world, which have
their portion in this life, and whose belly thou fillest with thy hid
treasure: they are full of children, and leave the rest of their substance
to their babes.

As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied,
when I awake, with thy likeness." [Psalm 22:4-15 (KJV)]

I have here only one photograph of a series of four in relation to the
magpies of Kings Cross exhibiting a collective consciousness of a military
squadron.

In that one photograph a magpie (very right) hops forward to greet me while
the others remained relatively motionless and allowed me to take the
photographs.

I was able to feed them some fish from my hand.

They came to me only after I refused to pay any attention to the seagulls
as scavengers.

I gave these pictures to the hotel shown in the background on the premise
(ie. they are probably not intelligent enough to work it out for
themselves) that if they ever wanted to extend the boundaries of their
liquor license (only during the daytime) to the natural and further reaches
of the square, that they could possibly argue it on the basis that it was
not discordant with nature.

There is also story about another King's Cross hotel (ie. as I wrote that,
I received an equivalent temporal reference as my streaming consciousness
so I am in concordance) which is just opposite and then worth over $50
million (ie. although ING Bank lost millions) which showed a disrespect
towards me as to their not even acknowledging a letter I had written to
them about a dishonest mate who threw a cigarette butt onto their balcony
{ie. you might notice some temporal referencing yourself} as an act of will
which was entirely reflexive and no doubt habitual--what harm could one do?

So I asked the Almighty to pay them back for me because of their culture as
*HEDONISM* {ie. 1) devotion to pleasure as a way of life: The later Roman
emperors were notorious for their hedonism; 2) the doctrine that pleasure
or happiness is the highest good; Word of The Day for 28 May 2017;
Courtesy: www.dictionary.com}

The subsequent rain storm was so fierce (ie. the supra-natural is so well
done that it always looks natural), that it caused an overflow to the
hotel's internal guttering systems and it flooded the electrical scheme and
severely damaged the entire premises.

Such that, it had to close for some considerable time and undertake
significant and costly renovations.

YOUTUBE: "Thunderstorm and Rain"

- https://youtu.be/5fNLEPrNi2A

In the circumstance, is it possible that cigarette butts were the cause for
the hotel's internal guttering system overflowing, and in being so
forewarned of the eventuality, the *owner's* *insurance* *claim* *is*
*null* *and* *void*?

Yes it is also true, that the initiating step upon which all this
subsequent action of the past several days is entirely reliant, was
premeditated, as acts that were undertaken over a decade ago and therefore
committed to my sub-consciousness until the time it was needed.

And I will disclose that now, in having within my kitchen some very large
stainless steel basins which I only rarely now use, but then it was
deployed in a cleansing ritual (ie. against cat faeces and urine upon the
communal roof area) when I then lived @ 108 Victoria St, Potts Point.

#465 = #5, #1, #3, #50, #6, #400 = 'aggan (H101): 1) bowl, basins; 1a)
basins used in ritual; 1b) human body (metaphor), curves of the body
(simile); 1c) of family of Eliakim (metaphor);

I filled this largest of the bowls with water and then poured it out x 3
times as part of a structured pantomime at the end the disinfection process
of cleansing so that one's sun dried washing was not infused by such
contamination.

From memory on the approximate time of this, you will find a Google Groups
archive post as reference made to a singer on a ship at the naval base
which is just down the road:

IMAGE: "King's Cross Magpies"

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7inddW0yaFZqNXp6alk

With respects to the Islamic Siege within the Lindt Cafe, Sydney.

I had already in 2012 written of besieging and escape (ie. using the #237 -
USE FORCE hierarchy as template for a tenancy tribunal hearing) as my
departing gesture when I left Sydney as a result of my own experience of
totalitarianism at the hands of Australia's Most Sadistic Medical
Practitioner Associate Professor Mark Bloch and the Catholic Institution as
Saints Vincent's Hospital.

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indQUVSZzM3b2t0XzQ

If I have this week with transcendent mental acuity and fidelity, had
recourse to considerations of mind and events of ANZAC Day 25 April 2006
(When I wore my Rainbow Sash) and later when I lived in Victoria Street,
Potts Point.

Then I would suggest, that my mind has always been rational--but it is not
abnormal to momentarily fluctuate between the polarities of stagger and
swagger until equilibrium is once again achieved by assimilating the
immensity of the intuition one in a moment has received by divine
revelation.

I now have the Catholic wafer {ie.

#465 = #5, #8, #2, #400, #10, #40 = chabeth (H2281): 1) flat cakes, bread
wafers;

DAVID O'BRIEN (DAVIDO@ *TELSTRA* .AU) @ 1753 HOURS ON 16 FEBRUARY 2017:
"*PERVERTS* *DON'T* *GET* *COMMUNION*.  *THEY* *GET* *THE* *STOCKS*, *A*
*WHIPPING*, *THEN* *SENT* *TO* *CHOP* *WOOD* *FOR* *THE* *DEVIL*."

YOUTUBE: "Tenacious D v's The Devil"

- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_lK4cX5xGiQ

#465 = #40, #8, #9, #2, #6, #400 = chatab (H2404): 1) to cut, gather;
1a)(Qal) to cut, gather (wood); 1b) (Pual) to cut, carve;

} within my grasp and the distress of an accountability for their
persecution and breaches of law which is going to come upon the Catholic
nuns of Saints Vincent's Hospital and its consequence is to be very great
indeed.

I am intentioned to show no grace and systematically annihilate their
religious belief.

As I move towards that end, let me say with respects to any annulment of
the Siege of 15-16 December 2014 @ Lindt Cafe, Martin Place, Sydney.

I had some considerable time earlier walked down the same street wearing my
Rainbow Sash (as that which I first wore at the refusal of communion
protests of 1998 and 2000 as occurring at Saint Patrick's Melbourne) and
paused at the fountains opposite the Reserve Bank.

I dipped my right hand into the waters and threw it over my right shoulder
before marching to the Statue of Soldiers (ie. it was the week that it was
damaged by a sword being bent).

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indQ0M0VjNYNmVMQ1E

I circled it seven times as is the custom of sacred oath {ie. Elizabeth} to
duty.

Thus I may now say with the blessing of God Almighty, "That you Man Haron
Monis are the scum of the earth and you with your generations from whence
you come, have been denied eternity and are brought to the gates hell as
your abode.

You have been brought to nothing."

FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE: "The Dickless Dyslexic Dolt wrote that: 'You
breeders are such bleeders ...'

So *that's* why you propositioned me: you're a poofter. No wonder everyone
despises you.

And quit top-posting: it make[s] you look ve-e-ery stupid."

DOLF: "I manage my own affairs.

And it is indeed absurd that you hold fast by mantra to the contrivance as
notion of 'top posting' but you don't care in any manner whatsoever about
other civil accountabilities such as a duty of compliance to Sovereign
Principles of the CROWN as enumerated by Section VIII of the Letters Patent
to the Federation of the commonwealth of Australia 1901.

I don't share your smug confidence as at this juncture I have you depicted
(by your own words and volition) as masturbating within the public sphere
onto a biscuit (wafer), which I then give to a fellow Dutch co-conspirator
as volkish baboon.

It's the fine art of buggery with which I am -- as you rightly say -- well
acquainted.

The news reports from Europe as recent as this morning suggest that they
are dumbstruck by my transcendent capacity to initiate such dynamic and
comprehensive responses to Catholic / Islamic extremist acts over which you
share common empathies and are engaged within *PIKE* activities so as to
give material support to terrorism.

How readest thou?

It is a wonder that you can breath 'Pencil Dick'."

FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE: "So *that's* why you propositioned me: you're a
poofter.

No wonder everyone despises you.

And quit top-posting: it make you look ve-e-ery stupid."

DOLF: "It is noted that I have you pinned down.

There is no longer a homosexual defence under our laws so I don't know why
you are claiming as a breeder, any prerogative thereby princess.

And especially so when the problem is your deficient psycho-sexual
development and accompanying an irrational anal fixation as being a
maleficence perpetuated against the self identity as autonomy of another as
that which is symptomatic of fascist idealism:

Are you wanting more than a nose bleed for your celebration of Ramadan?"

FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE: "So *that's* why you propositioned me: you're a
poofter.

No wonder everyone despises you.

And quit top-posting: it make you look ve-e-ery stupid."

DOLF: "I will leave the matter to be determined by the Magistrates Court."

FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE: "So *that's* why you propositioned me: you're a
poofter.

No wonder everyone despises you.

And quit top-posting: it make you look ve-e-ery stupid."

DOLF: "Once upon a time #42 angels danced upon a pin-head.

They pinned you down with #1 and then proceeded to tear your arse apart
with #41.

Until you are as good and done."

YOUTUBE: "How Many Angels Can Dance On The Head Of A Pin?"

- https://youtu.be/TbKCISKooBc

% (PER...@GMAIL.COM): "And then up your bum."

DOLF: "Bidet."

% (PER...@GMAIL.COM): "Enema bandit."

DOLF: "In your face."

FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE: "No prizes for copycatting, moron.

It's got 'lead' in it too, Dickless.

Just not for you."

DOLF: "You always reach for the cheap thrill don't you my unfaithful little
catholic mutt?"

JOS BERGERVOET (VOLKISH BABOON): "Ja wat is er Dolf?"

DOLF: "Here is the soggy biscuit for you now boy as reward for your cold
and indifferent love as piety so called...

As I said today to my neighbour the retired dentist, to be sure that I
often use a sexual language / time dynamic to counter terrorist events
before they occur."

FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE: "Vullshit!"

DOLF: "You are irrational..."

FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE: "Wrong again, Dolt. It's just that I can'r spell
'bullshit'.

And quit topposting you moron."

DOLF: "You are still irrational and incoherent.

As you have no sense of any temporal connectedness and so it is just a
*KEYSMASH* {ie.

1) a random string of letters and symbols typed out on a keyboard or
touchscreen, used to signal intense emotion in written communication: The
photo of the actor was accompanied by a heartfelt keysmash.

2) the action of typing out such a random string of letters or symbols:
Keysmash was the only appropriate response.
Word of the Day for 30 May 2017; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com}

My older ex-copper brother did that with my sister's electric plastic
kettle--he lit the gas stove and put the kettle on and which then burned
while he continued talking.

The smell of the burning plastic then caused him to realise (but not
explain) the erratic nature of his conduct.

Happy birthday mama..."

JD CHASE: "Everyone does something. Even nothing is something. So if
you'll do nothing you're Doing something ☺️😊"

DOUG LAIDLAW: "A woman said that she enjoyed being pregnant. It was the
only way she could do nothing, and still feel wonderfully productive."

DOLF: "De baviaan is op zoek naar nits."

JOS BERGERVOET (VOLKISH BABOON): "Weet ik, dat doen bavianen!"

LE NOISE (N...@MAIL.NN): "Ik vind het altijd leuk dat u leuk probeert te doen
en ik hoop dat u dat blijft proberen."

COLONEL EDMUND (ATHEIST/BUDDHIST/TURD PHILOSOPHER/VIETNAM VET) BURKE @ 2327
HOURS ON 28 MAY 2017: "A WOMAN'S PLACE IS IN THE HOME:

That's because she is right with the world. As a woman, she knows her place
is in the home... barefoot, pregnant, and baking cookies.

Any questions?"

DOLF: "DEAD HORSE, I had said that before you on alt.usenet.kooks in point
of fact, and then subsequently used it in-relation to the Aboriginal Uluru
Conference.

Here is another poem for you 'pencil dick':

PUSY THIN DICK

I think it's got pus,
And not worth the fun.
Might give it a miss.
It's better to run.

It's awfully thin.
Not worth a start.
By no means a sin,
But is that a wart?

LOL - Enjoy!"

COLONEL (ATHEIST/BUDDHIST) BURKE @ 0054 HOURS ON 13 JULY 2016: "F@ck yeah!

That's beautiful, Dolf."

MR. SMARTYPANTS DOW #4, SUPREME F@CKHEAD (BUNGHOLE-JONNIE@KOOKS) @ 0144
HOURS ON 13 JULY 2016: "We gotta call this "poets' corner" from now on.
It's the veritable heart of the literary world."

COLONEL (ATHEIST/BUDDHIST) BURKE @ 0109 HOURS ON 13 JULY 2016: "MAY THE
'BORK' (ie. obstruct [someone, especially a candidate for public office] by
systematically defaming or vilifying them) BE WITH YOU:

Pusy?

Smegma?"

DOLF: "I created the 'form' of the word 'pusy' from 'pus' in order to
conveyed it's mixed affectations:

PUS (noun):

- a thick yellowish or greenish opaque liquid produced in infected tissue
(ie. chlamydia or gonorrhea), consisting of dead white blood cells and
bacteria with tissue debris and serum;

PUSSY (noun):

- [informal] a cat.

- [vulgar slang] a woman's genitals. i) [mass noun]: women in general,
considered sexually. ii) [North American]: informal a weak, cowardly, or
effeminate man.

*IF* *I* *HEAR* *ANOTHER* *DEFAMATORY* *HYMENEALISM* *FROM* *PARTICULARLY*
*ROMAN* *CATHOLIC* (*ET* *AL*) *NEOPHYTE* *DOGS* *THEN* *THIS* *DOCUMENT*
*WILL* *BE* *PRODUCED* *IN* *ANY* *LEGAL* *CLAIM* *AGAINST* *SUCH*
*PERSONS* *AND* *THEIR* *CHURCH* *OR* *PLACE* *OF* *WORSHIP*

YOUTUBE: "City of the Lost Children 1995 (hidden subliminals)" as Uploaded
on 13 January, 2010

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Olxt2aRgXF4

DOLF: "The Kernel is also a baboon and when he isn't scratching his arse,
he's looking for ni[e]ts ...

But what do make of this statement before the MANCHESTER EVENT?

I QUOTE: "They are little better than baboons who post anonymously as
similarly how they breed without restraint.

It's a momentary self infatuated frenzy like their short sentences.

And then they have blown their load--it has no love."

JOS BERGERVOET (VOLKISH BABOON): "Ik vind...

Werkelijk?"

CHARLOTTE HAMLYN (ABC NEWS) @ 1929 HOURS 29 MAY 2017: "PERTH ZOO REVIEWING
ORANGUTANG SECURITY AFTER PAIR ESCAPE:

Perth Zoo has dismantled part of its orangutang enclosure after two of the
animals escaped yesterday.
Five-year-old male Sungai was hanging from recently installed overhead
ropes when it fell over a barrier into a garden bed, prompting its mother
Sekara to climb out of the enclosure to [vind[t] voor en] retrieve the
younger primate.

The 26-year-old female moved onto the visitor boardwalk where startled
onlookers captured the escape on film."

-
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-05-29/perth-zoo-reviewing-orangutan-security-after-pair-escape/8569992

DOLF: "Je bent als een baviaan niet in staat om HOMO [iOS] SAPIEN [T] te
denken en heeft daarom waarschijnlijk empathieën met volkistische
ideologieën als idealisme.

Dus kijk naar de eerste momenten van deze video en ik hoop dat je de gratis
baviaanopleiding op prijs stelt ...

YOUTUBE: "BLOODHOUND GANG (The Bad Touch)"

- https://youtu.be/xat1GVnl8-k

DOLF: "We don't let baboons from other Sovereign States (whether it's Saudi
Arabia or the Vatican City State) rule in our country nor yours for that
matter, if you need the help given our shared Christian bonds of real and
natural affections.

And they should never speak their blasphemy against our self identity as
formula of autonomy because to do so is treason--I prefer instead that they

COLONEL EDMUND (ATHEIST/BUDDHIST/TURD PHILOSOPHER/VIETNAM VET) @ 1012 HOURS
ON 30 MAY 2017: "MY BUDDY DOLF TALKS ABOUT 'SHARIA DOWN UNDER'

Dolf?

Colonel Potter once said, 'Someone musta put some loco weed in his feed,'
and he was talkin' about you, Dolf. LOL"

DOLF: "I never do drugs to intoxicate.

Your continuous attempts at stifled communication which is not directed to
my expectations will now have a rescinded opportunity.

You have given it your best shot at trying to be sincere, but I know from
decades of experience that it is an impossible expectation for Americans.

Although, I can excuse some Americans who like to play dress-ups and 'we
can play heroes' but why do neo-fascists like you celebrate Memorial Day?

YOUTUBE: "HEROS (David Bowie)"

- https://youtu.be/bsYp9q3QNaQ

BTW wasn't it a lovely little BABOON born in the zoo just this last week
and reported after my statement.

DID YOU CATCH THE BOOM?

I then from that THUNDERCLAP within 24 hours of 23 MAY 2017, obtained the
category #337 confirmation from GOD ALMIGHTY and so I was able to sense the
CATEGORY associated involved in these Islamists blowing themselves up.

It seems that your God is not my God so go to hell.

#5 / #6: Say NO to anonymous fascist propaganda every time.

REALITY OF HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] as
EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

May 29, 2017, 10:50:58 PM5/29/17
If I ever get my hands on Dink it will be
the Norman Vincent Peale stage of his life.

Born: May 31, 1898, Bowersville, OH
Died: December 24, 1993, Pawling, NY

--

"Being both astute and erudite, I say a man not
mince words in order to spare the sensibilities

%

May 29, 2017, 10:53:56 PM5/29/17
why do you frequent a place where no one likes you

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

May 29, 2017, 11:29:04 PM5/29/17
Chadlee, do you really think anyone but robert stickler believes your bullshit when you sock up like that?

Does something seriously just not ciick in that cholesterol dump you call a brain?

You seriously look and say "Yea! I'm going to be skankhunt42 tonight!" or "Tee hee, nobody will EVER know it's me?"

Whatever the cause or whatever the reason, you are still a pathetic, overweight, ignorant, narcissistic, sociopathic dumbshit.

Go brag about being able to supersize your order at Mcdonalds or whatever the hell it is you are writing these days in a pathetic and poorly veiled attempt to get yourself some online attention due to the fact that no one willingly gives one shit about you in reality.

You sad fat fucker.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

May 29, 2017, 11:29:41 PM5/29/17
- Creates a sockpuppet
- Responds to own sock puppet's post
- Attempts to blame someone else for that sock puppet and its post(s)

Holy. Shit.