I Honestly Hope God Emperor Trump Doesn't Get Impeached Before Nov 2018...

Jason Todd!!!

May 17, 2017, 12:27:12 AM5/17/17
I mean, we're counting on 2018 being a referendum vote on the Worst President EVER. If Pence gets in there, he's going to be just as awful, but do so with competence and stealth. We need The Donald in their going full steam ahead with his Death-Star sized ego and stupidity!

Jason

me

May 17, 2017, 12:34:10 AM5/17/17
On Wednesday, May 17, 2017 at 12:27:12 AM UTC-4, Jason Todd!!! wrote:
> I mean, we're counting on 2018 being a referendum vote on the Worst President EVER. If Pence gets in there, he's going to be just as awful, but do so with competence and stealth. We need The Donald in their going full steam ahead with his Death-Star sized ego and stupidity!
>

> Jason

Pence, Ryan and McConell could follow Trump out the door, which would lead to......who? President Hatch? How far down the GOP ladder do you have to go before you find someone who is not completely and totally corrupt?

robert stickler

May 17, 2017, 4:19:03 AM5/17/17
Obama already won the title as worst president ever

Freezer

May 17, 2017, 9:08:02 AM5/17/17
If I don't reply to this Jason Todd!!! post, the terroists win.
Trump's ego-fueled ADD and prideful ignorance are the next best
thing to a Dem POTUS, at this point.

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/

hobb...@yahoo.com

May 17, 2017, 10:42:34 AM5/17/17
On Wednesday, May 17, 2017 at 4:19:03 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Obama already won the title as worst president ever

No, that was claimed well before your time, Robert. Ever hear of Andrew Johnson? Impeached in 1869 before he could finish his own term.

Freezer

May 17, 2017, 11:09:51 AM5/17/17
If I don't reply to this post, the terroists win.
See also: Woodrow "Big fan of 'Birth of a Nation'" Wilson.

Trijcomm

May 17, 2017, 1:04:23 PM5/17/17
On Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 11:27:12 PM UTC-5, Jason Todd!!! wrote:
> I mean, we're counting on 2018 being a referendum vote on the Worst President EVER.

The Worst President Ever got his referendum in 2014. Not good for him!

Jason Todd!!!

May 17, 2017, 1:14:39 PM5/17/17
Yeah, and of course, it's still 2014, so that statement is completely relevant to this thread!

Jason

Trijcomm

May 17, 2017, 1:46:00 PM5/17/17
You really should read something more than comic books. You need to step up in your reading level. And the Weekly Reader doesn't count. The Worst President ever already had his referendum in 2014 and it didn't go well for him. Is your memory really that short?

me

May 17, 2017, 3:47:49 PM5/17/17
it's so cute that you think Obama is the worst president ever. Oh Skippy, do you never tire of being completely wrong?

robert stickler

May 17, 2017, 5:57:17 PM5/17/17
Lol when letting men in women's bathrooms is your only claim to fame.