16 million now spent on the fake russian investigation and still not 1 shred of proof trump colluded with russia.

robert stickler

Jun 1, 2018, 1:29:57 AM6/1/18
great way to spend us taxpayers' money liberals.

me

Jun 1, 2018, 2:17:16 AM6/1/18
On Friday, June 1, 2018 at 1:29:57 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> great way to spend us taxpayers' money liberals.

you're an idiot

Jason Todd!!!

Jun 1, 2018, 3:18:40 AM6/1/18
On Friday, June 1, 2018 at 1:29:57 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> great way to spend us taxpayers' money liberals.

How much money are we spending hunting down immigrants, deporting them, keeping them in detention, etc etc?

Jason (hint, a lot more than 16M)

robert stickler

Jun 1, 2018, 3:32:19 AM6/1/18
Illegal immigrants don't belong here

me

Jun 1, 2018, 3:42:50 AM6/1/18
On Friday, June 1, 2018 at 3:32:19 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Illegal immigrants don't belong here

they're already here, just make them citizens

robert stickler

Jun 1, 2018, 1:51:32 PM6/1/18
Lol liberal lunacy

me

Jun 1, 2018, 7:18:29 PM6/1/18
On Friday, June 1, 2018 at 1:51:32 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Lol liberal lunacy

lol conservative dipshittery

robert stickler

Jun 1, 2018, 8:33:58 PM6/1/18
You guys have lost the black vote

me

Jun 1, 2018, 8:47:06 PM6/1/18
On Friday, June 1, 2018 at 8:33:58 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> You guys have lost the black vote

well it certainly isn't going to conservatives

robert stickler

Jun 1, 2018, 9:55:40 PM6/1/18
Yeah it is

me

Jun 1, 2018, 10:30:41 PM6/1/18
On Friday, June 1, 2018 at 9:55:40 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Yeah it is

you have Ben Carson and Kanye, that's it

robert stickler

Jun 2, 2018, 12:50:00 AM6/2/18
Lol