Once again ziggler jobs to the Japanese guy.

robert stickler

Jun 20, 2017, 9:11:49 PM6/20/17
This is bullcrap! Will that Japanese guy ever put anyone over?

me

Jun 20, 2017, 9:45:58 PM6/20/17
On Tuesday, June 20, 2017 at 9:11:49 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> This is bullcrap! Will that Japanese guy ever put anyone over?

you're such a racist

robert stickler

Jun 20, 2017, 10:57:59 PM6/20/17
Ppor

jmfabi...@gmail.com

Jun 21, 2017, 7:54:18 AM6/21/17
On Tuesday, June 20, 2017 at 6:11:49 PM UTC-7, robert stickler wrote:
> This is bullcrap! Will that Japanese guy ever put anyone over?

Undertaker needs to tape up his fists and start standing up to him, dammit!

hobb...@yahoo.com

Jun 21, 2017, 9:18:35 AM6/21/17
On Tuesday, June 20, 2017 at 9:11:49 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> This is bullcrap! Will that Japanese guy ever put anyone over?

Rob, do yourself a favor and rent any Japanese videos you can find on Nakamura. You'll be glad you did.

Your closet racist may get you marked for spam if you're not careful.

me

Jun 21, 2017, 2:53:25 PM6/21/17
Bitching about "the Japanese guy" is proof enough

hobb...@yahoo.com

Jun 21, 2017, 3:34:14 PM6/21/17
On Wednesday, June 21, 2017 at 2:53:25 PM UTC-4, me wrote:
> Bitching about "the Japanese guy" is proof enough

No, it isn't. It only proves your ignorance about Nakamura.

robert stickler

Jun 21, 2017, 3:53:48 PM6/21/17
Lol so not liking a new wrestler makes me racist?

hobb...@yahoo.com

Jun 21, 2017, 4:02:31 PM6/21/17
On Wednesday, June 21, 2017 at 3:53:48 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Lol so not liking a new wrestler makes me racist?

You're not paying attention.

I don't think you have seen any of Nakamura's matches in ROH or NXT, much less his native Japan. Your inability to even use his name is a bit of a problem.

Racist? No, not even close. Just close-minded when there's plenty of stuff out there.

robert stickler

Jun 21, 2017, 4:33:42 PM6/21/17
When the hell is he going to put anyone over?

me

Jun 21, 2017, 4:44:43 PM6/21/17
When Vince tells him to