what did wobby's mommy get him for his boifday?

The Brunei Bindlestiff

May 30, 2017, 9:13:34 AM5/30/17
well?

robert stickler

May 30, 2017, 5:51:55 PM5/30/17
A lot

Scott Oof

May 30, 2017, 10:26:48 PM5/30/17
robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> Wrote in message:
> A lot

She should have gifted you 15 credit hours at IU-South Bend, you
poorly educated, mollycoddled, Trumpsucking, low rent rube.

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

May 30, 2017, 10:35:16 PM5/30/17
On Tuesday, May 30, 2017 at 10:26:48 PM UTC-4, Scott Oof wrote:
> robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> Wrote in message:
> > A lot
> >

> She should have gifted you 15 credit hours at IU-South Bend, you
> poorly educated, mollycoddled, Trumpsucking, low rent rube.

She should have aborted him.

robert stickler

May 30, 2017, 10:59:14 PM5/30/17
Lol 40 hours a week dude

The Brunei Bindlestiff

May 31, 2017, 9:15:21 AM5/31/17
On Tuesday, May 30, 2017 at 5:51:55 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> A lot

details1

robert stickler

May 31, 2017, 1:39:11 PM5/31/17
I wrote it on fb

Lou Proctor

May 31, 2017, 9:15:12 PM5/31/17
fitnessf...@yahoo.com wrote in news:3bedac5d-15dc-43d9-b3f2-
7688f6...@googlegroups.com:
Your mom should have swallowed.
Or just taken it up her fat ass.

Lou Proctor

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

May 31, 2017, 9:19:42 PM5/31/17
you must be bored, Chadlee.

Janithor

May 31, 2017, 9:42:43 PM5/31/17
x-no-archive: yes
Finally we agree on something. Smacking you down is getting so easy, of
course he's bored.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

May 31, 2017, 11:45:16 PM5/31/17
Nice of you to admit that Lou Proctor is a Chadlee Bryant sock puppet.

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 1, 2017, 6:52:47 AM6/1/17
On Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at 1:39:11 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> I wrote it on fb

eff bee?

robert stickler

Jun 1, 2017, 3:57:09 PM6/1/17