Why is dink such a pussy?

robert stickler

Jun 20, 2017, 10:58:28 PM6/20/17
I want to know

Scott Oof

Jun 21, 2017, 4:35:03 PM6/21/17
robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> Wrote in message:
> I want to know

You're a massive pussy, Robby. You can't get laid. You work a job
that could be performed by a monkey. And you live with your
mommy.

YOU FAIL AT ADULTING.

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

robert stickler

Jun 21, 2017, 4:59:12 PM6/21/17
And I work 40 hours a week and have 60,000 some in the bank so fuck you

Scott Oof

Jun 21, 2017, 5:30:26 PM6/21/17
robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> Wrote in message:
> And I work 40 hours a week and have 60,000 some in the bank so fuck you

40 hours per week as an unskilled, uneducated menial wage slave
impresses no one, reetee.

And $60,000 is nothing, you poorly bred, low rent milksop.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 21, 2017, 5:56:01 PM6/21/17
On Wednesday, June 21, 2017 at 4:59:12 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> And I work 40 hours a week and have 60,000 some in the bank so fuck you

Monopoly money doesn't count.
Also the U.S. Government does not recognize masturbation as a job.

The Chad

Jun 21, 2017, 7:28:11 PM6/21/17

> And I work 40 hours a week and have 60,000 some in the bank so
> fuck you

Of course, Dink has neither of those.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 21, 2017, 8:39:42 PM6/21/17
Of course, you are a jealous fat bitch.

robert stickler

Jun 21, 2017, 9:15:46 PM6/21/17
You don't have shit dink

The Chad

Jun 21, 2017, 10:45:37 PM6/21/17
robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> wrote in news:9602f299-0b88-436c-
b927-635...@googlegroups.com:

> You don't have shit dink

If Dink had anything, he wouldn't be living at Big Mawmaw's House.

robert stickler

Jun 21, 2017, 11:06:54 PM6/21/17
I hate that guy

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 21, 2017, 11:07:00 PM6/21/17
Oh Chadlee. Just because some of us care about family and you neglected your sons to the point of juvenile delinquency does not mean that everyone is like your fucked up family.

robert stickler

Jun 21, 2017, 11:15:03 PM6/21/17
Your family disowned you dink

%

Jun 21, 2017, 11:42:13 PM6/21/17
and you wouldn't live with your brother

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 22, 2017, 12:05:34 AM6/22/17
On Wednesday, June 21, 2017 at 11:15:03 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Your family disowned you dink

You're a loser, robby.
Kill yourself.

robert stickler

Jun 22, 2017, 12:29:56 AM6/22/17
let's see, i have a good job, have a lot of money saved up, have my own car, pay almost all my own bills, have a family that loves me. nah, you're the loser asshole. now get a damn job!

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 22, 2017, 6:56:51 AM6/22/17
You are a lying little Satan worshipper, robby.

Scott Oof

Jun 22, 2017, 12:00:25 PM6/22/17
robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> Wrote in message:
You don't have a good job, reetee. You stock shelves at Target. A
monkey could do your job.

$60,000 isn't shit.

You live with your mommy. You have no bills.

Your family is filled with Bible-bangers and poorly educated white
trash.

mixed nuts

Jun 22, 2017, 3:02:03 PM6/22/17
On 6/21/2017 4:59 PM, robert stickler wrote:
> And I work 40 hours a week and have 60,000 some in the bank so fuck you

You'll pay out $60,000 in a week for insulin after the republican health
care law passes.

robert stickler

Jun 22, 2017, 3:16:39 PM6/22/17
Lol your jealousy us pathetic

The Chad

Jun 22, 2017, 4:41:07 PM6/22/17
Alexander Cain as "Scott Oof" <sc...@oof.org> wrote in news:oigpi5$ia9
$1...@gioia.aioe.org:

> $60,000 isn't shit.

$60k in liquid assets is $60k more than you have, Dink.

%

Jun 22, 2017, 5:50:32 PM6/22/17
that's just my credit line

mixed nuts

Jun 22, 2017, 6:08:55 PM6/22/17
On 6/22/2017 3:16 PM, robert stickler wrote:
> Lol your jealousy us pathetic

I have health insurance that won't be taken away. You don't.

%

Jun 22, 2017, 7:06:33 PM6/22/17
Skeet wrote:
> Pocket change

it might take me a day to get it from the bank ,
it would likely clear them out with out a days notice

%

Jun 22, 2017, 7:13:23 PM6/22/17
i already have my plot paid for and the stone and what goes on it ,
there should be some left over but i really have no one to give it to
i'll likely leave it to the hospital

Janithor

Jun 22, 2017, 8:30:18 PM6/22/17
x-no-archive: yes

On 6/22/2017 4:57 PM, Skeet wrote:
> if you do it can i borrow a couple sawbucks?

It's nothing compared to the liquidity of the FNVWe.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 22, 2017, 8:46:37 PM6/22/17
On Thursday, June 22, 2017 at 4:41:07 PM UTC-4, Chadlee Anvil Bryant as the paranoid pinhead The Chad wrote:
> Alexander Cain as "Scott Oof" <sc...@oof.org> wrote in news:oigpi5$ia9
> $1...@gioia.aioe.org:

Still not me no matter how much you obsess over it, Chadlee.
I do find it hilarious you are getting a taste of your own medicine with aioe.org though.

> > $60,000 isn't shit.
>
> $60k in liquid assets is $60k more than you have, Dink.

i didn't make the post, Lardbutt.

%

Jun 22, 2017, 8:49:01 PM6/22/17
Skeet wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Jun 2017 16:06:33 -0700, " %" <per...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> if you do it can i borrow a couple sawbucks?

why not one double saw

%

Jun 22, 2017, 9:36:44 PM6/22/17
Skeet wrote:
> a yard note would be good, but a few fins is ok.

they'll call you on a yard they'll think it's fake

robert stickler

Jun 22, 2017, 11:02:35 PM6/22/17
My insurance can't be taken away

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 23, 2017, 5:39:36 AM6/23/17
On Thursday, June 22, 2017 at 11:02:35 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> My insurance can't be taken away

sure it can.

mixed nuts

Jun 23, 2017, 7:28:58 AM6/23/17
Yeah. My plot's paid for and my wife's already innit but I have kids to
leave it to. I might leave some for a scholarship so poor kids can get
a better education but I'll decide that when I get closer to the big day.

%

Jun 23, 2017, 2:35:44 PM6/23/17
Skeet wrote:
> I'll get from the marks.

just take 20's

Janithor

Jun 23, 2017, 3:28:43 PM6/23/17
x-no-archive: yes
I know some people who could use that money right now to buy food and
diapers for their kids. Do you want their names?

%

Jun 23, 2017, 3:31:22 PM6/23/17
it's an easy fix just give them a raise instead of buying golf carts

Janithor

Jun 23, 2017, 3:36:11 PM6/23/17
x-no-archive: yes
They don't work for me. Plus it's not an either-or situation. Even if
they did, he could still send them the money, I know a lot of people out
there struggling hard right now. He's sitting on a pile of money that
could help people with basic living needs right now.

%

Jun 23, 2017, 4:33:41 PM6/23/17
ok then hire them

robert stickler

Jun 23, 2017, 6:46:43 PM6/23/17
I pay for it. So it can't be taken away.

%

Jun 23, 2017, 9:02:03 PM6/23/17
robert stickler wrote:
> I pay for it. So it can't be taken away.

yes it can and it will be

robert stickler

Jun 23, 2017, 9:53:17 PM6/23/17
Nope

The Chad

Jun 23, 2017, 10:48:20 PM6/23/17
robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> wrote in news:867fd795-04fa-41d5-
bb4c-ad3...@googlegroups.com:

> I pay for it. So it can't be taken away.

Two words:

"Pre-existing condition".

robert stickler

Jun 23, 2017, 11:29:10 PM6/23/17
i get it through target

The Chad

Jun 24, 2017, 1:24:35 AM6/24/17
robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> wrote in news:adfb5904-7d7c-4531-
a244-974...@googlegroups.com:
It doesn't matter who you get it through. The moment that the ACA is
dismantled, you risk having your insurance cancelled because of a pre-
existing condition - your diabetes.