Conservatives: I Have An Honest Question For You Re ESPN

Jason Todd!!!

May 1, 2017, 5:55:03 PM5/1/17
Following the big layoffs at ESPN, some last week, others which came back in 2015, lots of people are saying that the reasons the ratings are suffering are because the station is "too liberal"

I'm interested in knowing just HOW ESPN is "too liberal" because-- like many things you guys say -- I just don't get it.

Thanks in advance,
Your pal,
Jason

Trijcomm

May 1, 2017, 7:51:19 PM5/1/17
On Monday, May 1, 2017 at 4:55:03 PM UTC-5, Jason Todd!!! wrote:
> Following the big layoffs at ESPN, some last week, others which came back in 2015, lots of people are saying that the reasons the ratings are suffering are because the station is "too liberal"
>
> I'm interested in knowing just HOW ESPN is "too liberal" because-- like many things you guys say -- I just don't get it.

ESPN Public Editor Jim Brady admitted it awhile back. Unbelievable. Just another example of your tone deafness.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/10904/espn-admits-they-mistreat-conservatives-and-its-ben-shapiro#

robert stickler

May 1, 2017, 8:07:27 PM5/1/17
Have you ever read their sports section online? Every article is pro liberal, anti conservative

Freezer

May 1, 2017, 8:15:57 PM5/1/17
If I don't reply to this Trijcomm <trij...@yahoo.com> post, the
terroists win.
http://deadspin.com/no-espn-isn-t-losing-money-because-it-s-
liberal-you-clu-1794713741

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/

Freezer

May 1, 2017, 8:18:38 PM5/1/17
If I don't reply to this Trijcomm <trij...@yahoo.com> post, the
terroists win.

ESPN is suffering because they overhired, overexpanded,
underleveraged their online offerings and did not anticipate the
rise of "cord cutters."

It has jack and shit to do any political ideology.

Freezer

May 1, 2017, 8:19:15 PM5/1/17
If I don't reply to this robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> post,
the terroists win.

> Have you ever read their sports section online? Every article
> is pro liberal, anti conservative

Hi, Curt Shilling!

me

May 1, 2017, 8:30:00 PM5/1/17
On Monday, May 1, 2017 at 8:07:27 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Have you ever read their sports section online? Every article is pro liberal, anti conservative

that is the dumbest fucking thing you have said so far

robert stickler

May 1, 2017, 8:41:35 PM5/1/17
Obviously you didn't read the dozens of anti trump articles they posted after the election while not posting a single pro trump one.

me

May 1, 2017, 8:46:07 PM5/1/17
On Monday, May 1, 2017 at 8:41:35 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Obviously you didn't read the dozens of anti trump articles they posted after the election while not posting a single pro trump one.

funny i read espn every day and dont remember any anti trump articles

robert stickler

May 1, 2017, 9:56:37 PM5/1/17
Lol you never read it then. They had article after article from players trashing trump

Freezer

May 1, 2017, 10:16:33 PM5/1/17
If I don't reply to this robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> post,
the terroists win.

> Lol you never read it then. They had article after article
> from players trashing trump

Some proof would be nice. Make with the links, Slappy.

me

May 1, 2017, 10:21:18 PM5/1/17
On Monday, May 1, 2017 at 9:56:37 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Lol you never read it then. They had article after article from players trashing trump

A player trashing Trump does not make ESPN liberal. If they are just reporting what a player said, it is not leaning either way.

robert stickler

May 1, 2017, 10:45:48 PM5/1/17
Well when you repeatedly post articles of players trashing trump while never posting one from anyone supporting him it makes you a Liberal network

mixed nuts

May 1, 2017, 11:13:34 PM5/1/17
Trashing Trump is a good thing. It's the same as trashing Obama or
Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders. That's why god wrote the
Constitution on the mountain in Philadelphia in 40 days and 40 nights
and gave the stone tablets with the 10 amendments to Thomas Jefferson
and Ben Franklin so people would be free and get health care and social
security and free speech (even Mexicans and black people).

--
Grizzly H.

Jason Todd!!!

May 2, 2017, 12:48:00 AM5/2/17
On Monday, May 1, 2017 at 10:21:18 PM UTC-4, me wrote:
> On Monday, May 1, 2017 at 9:56:37 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> > Lol you never read it then. They had article after article from players trashing trump
>

> A player trashing Trump does not make ESPN liberal.

...And to that, I would add that if it does, then the majority of the staff at the National Review is liberal also.

Or do you guys not remember this?

https://www.nationalreview.com/nrd/articles/430412/conservatives-against-trump

Jason