(On Topic!) A legacy stained forever

hobb...@yahoo.com

May 19, 2016, 5:59:24 PM5/19/16
I wrote this for https://www.2xzone.com earlier today, and I thought I'd share it with you all.
This is where being both an active wrestler and a television producer gets a guy in trouble. Very deep trouble.

Chavo Guerrero, Jr. is both a part-time wrestler and a very active producer for Lucha Underground. This creates a conflict of interest that came into play on this week's episode. More than a decade after the passing of his uncle Eddie, Chavo is still selling "lie, cheat, & steal" as the "Guerrero Way". Where Eddie oozed charisma as a Latino Robin Hood, Chavo is the opposite. A black hole of charisma, and instead of continuing where Eddie left off, Chavo is much more blatant about his "stealing". Putting himself in a position where he could book himself over a younger, more deserving talent sounds like something that Triple H has been accused of doing in WWE the last several years, but with Chavo, it's a case of trying---and epically failing---to emerge from his uncle's shadow.

Consider the scenario for a moment. Two weeks ago, Chavo picked the pocket, literally, of Cage and stole the Aztec Medallion Cage had earned a week prior against Johnny Mundo. Instead of Cage and Guerrero being put in a match to settle the dispute, Guerrero had to have run the idea by executive producers Mark Burnett and Robert Rodriguez that it was more important for him to win the Gift of the Gods title than for Cage or Texano or Sexy Star or even Sinestro de la Muerte.

So what happened? In a show-opening angle, Guerrero knew Cage was coming for the medallion, so he taped it to a steel chair that he used on Cage, deking out the man-machine with a washer disc shaped like the medallion, all to ensure he and not Cage would be in the GotG main event.

That is selfish, wrong-headed booking, the kind that got WCW in trouble, and has repeatedly hurt TNA in its 14 years of existence. And, yes, WWE has made the same mistakes.

This is what should've been done:

The scene with Cage in Dario Cueto's office should've played out at the top of last week's show, leading to a singles match. Instead, that singles match is for the GotG title, and will air next week. Chavo has about 2 decades of experience in the business. Cage is a younger, hungrier wrestler who has the charisma that Chavo doesn't. If it ends up that this is a roundabout way for Cage to win the GotG belt, it's the wrong way. And you wonder why older veterans like Jim Cornette have ripped into LU.

Done correctly, the angle would've resulted in Cage, not Chavo, in the GotG match, and likely winning. From a physical standpoint, Cage matches up better with Matanza Cueto anyway, as you have two big men who can work and move like cruiserweights. Chavo would, rightfully, be squashed like a bug vs. Matanza. And that would also be the right move for business.

11 years ago, Chavo tried to recreate himself by adopting the identity of a white yuppie, only to abandon the gimmick with Eddie's passing. He then spent the next year exploiting his uncle's legacy by feuding with two of Eddie's best friends, Rey Mysterio, Jr. (now in LU) and the late Chris Benoit. The WWE fans saw just what Chavo was missing all along. By himself, he has no charisma. His aunt Vickie, who has since remarried after leaving WWE 2 years ago, drew more heat than he did and overstayed her welcome. But who would have ever thought that Chavo would stoop lower than Vickie ever did.

Eddie would never have approved. Neither would Robin Hood.
If you've been watching Lucha Underground, you know what I'm talking about here.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

May 19, 2016, 6:05:01 PM5/19/16
On Thursday, May 19, 2016 at 5:59:24 PM UTC-4, hobb...@yahoo.com wrote:
> I wrote this for https://www.2xzone.com earlier today, and I thought I'd share it with you all.

= snip =

TLDR
and it probably sucked balls anyway

The Chad

May 19, 2016, 7:44:23 PM5/19/16
fitnessf...@yahoo.com wrote in
You're jealous because hobbyfan can get published, and nobody will touch
your "work" with a 10' pole.

hobb...@yahoo.com

May 19, 2016, 7:57:44 PM5/19/16
He's jealous of everyone, period.

What does TLDR stand for anyway?

Freezer

May 19, 2016, 8:03:33 PM5/19/16
If I don't reply to this post, the terroists win.

> What does TLDR stand for anyway?

Too Long Didn't Read.

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/

Trijcomm

May 19, 2016, 9:19:46 PM5/19/16
On Thursday, May 19, 2016 at 4:59:24 PM UTC-5, hobb...@yahoo.com wrote:
> I wrote this for https://www.2xzone.com earlier today, and I thought I'd share it with you all.
> This is where being both an active wrestler and a television producer gets a guy in trouble. Very deep trouble.
>
> Chavo Guerrero, Jr. is both a part-time wrestler and a very active producer for Lucha Underground. This creates a conflict of interest that came into play on this week's episode. More than a decade after the passing of his uncle Eddie, Chavo is still selling "lie, cheat, & steal" as the "Guerrero Way". Where Eddie oozed charisma as a Latino Robin Hood, Chavo is the opposite. A black hole of charisma, and instead of continuing where Eddie left off, Chavo is much more blatant about his "stealing". Putting himself in a position where he could book himself over a younger, more deserving talent sounds like something that Triple H has been accused of doing in WWE the last several years, but with Chavo, it's a case of trying---and epically failing---to emerge from his uncle's shadow.
>
> Consider the scenario for a moment. Two weeks ago, Chavo picked the pocket, literally, of Cage and stole the Aztec Medallion Cage had earned a week prior against Johnny Mundo. Instead of Cage and Guerrero being put in a match to settle the dispute, Guerrero had to have run the idea by executive producers Mark Burnett and Robert Rodriguez that it was more important for him to win the Gift of the Gods title than for Cage or Texano or Sexy Star or even Sinestro de la Muerte.
>
> So what happened? In a show-opening angle, Guerrero knew Cage was coming for the medallion, so he taped it to a steel chair that he used on Cage, deking out the man-machine with a washer disc shaped like the medallion, all to ensure he and not Cage would be in the GotG main event.
>
> That is selfish, wrong-headed booking, the kind that got WCW in trouble, and has repeatedly hurt TNA in its 14 years of existence. And, yes, WWE has made the same mistakes.

I stopped reading here. COME ON!! This is Lucha Underground! It's basically semi-pro. Who do you think really cares who goes over who?

Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Master Of Men And Lover Of Women

May 19, 2016, 9:21:38 PM5/19/16
I thought this was going to be a post about Obama.

hobb...@yahoo.com

May 19, 2016, 9:51:46 PM5/19/16
On Thursday, May 19, 2016 at 8:03:33 PM UTC-4, Freezer wrote:
> If I don't reply to this post, the terroists win.
>
> > What does TLDR stand for anyway?
>
> Too Long Didn't Read.

Thank you. Only goes to show that Dink wasn't interested.

hobb...@yahoo.com

May 19, 2016, 9:52:52 PM5/19/16
You know what that says to me? You probably don't have El Rey network, AND you don't give two shiznits about the absolutely coolest wrestling show on the planet. Your loss.

The Chad

May 19, 2016, 11:34:28 PM5/19/16
hobb...@yahoo.com wrote in

>> I stopped reading here. COME ON!! This is Lucha Underground! It's
>> basically semi-pro. Who do you think really cares who goes over who?
>
> You know what that says to me? You probably don't have El Rey network,
> AND you don't give two shiznits about the absolutely coolest wrestling
> show on the planet. Your loss.

Scotty Trijcomm probably can't afford anything besides basic cable.

I think LU is pretty goofy, but it's attracting viewers and making money.
Plus, the nature of the show qualifies all of the talent for SAG/AFTRA
membership, which is what pro wrestling desperately needs.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

May 20, 2016, 12:01:26 AM5/20/16
On Thursday, May 19, 2016 at 7:44:23 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
> fitnessf...@yahoo.com wrote in
>
> > On Thursday, May 19, 2016 at 5:59:24 PM UTC-4, hobb...@yahoo.com
> > wrote:
> >> I wrote this for https://www.2xzone.com earlier today, and I thought
> >> I'd share it with you all.
> >> ================================================
> >

> > = snip =
> >
> > TLDR
> > and it probably sucked balls anyway
>
> You're jealous

> You're jealous

That's your answer to everything in life, isn't it?
Shows just how skewed and ignorant your point of view is all the time.
You do more to harm yourself than anyone could on a pathetic newsgroup.

>because hobbyfan can get published,

I've been published. Many times.
And posting to a web site isn't exactly "published".

> and nobody will touch
> your "work" with a 10' pole.

I'd give you one star for this troll but you didn't even rank that far. Try again, Ms. Cockfire.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

May 20, 2016, 12:02:01 AM5/20/16
Who in the HELL would be jealous of Chad?
That's like being jealous of a Haitian earthquake victim.

> What does TLDR stand for anyway?

Your mother.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

May 20, 2016, 12:02:35 AM5/20/16
I am interested in nothing you could spew, you Chud-blowing cock twirler.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

May 20, 2016, 12:03:40 AM5/20/16
On Thursday, May 19, 2016 at 11:34:28 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
> hobb...@yahoo.com wrote in
>
> >> I stopped reading here. COME ON!! This is Lucha Underground! It's
> >> basically semi-pro. Who do you think really cares who goes over who?
> >
> > You know what that says to me? You probably don't have El Rey network,
> > AND you don't give two shiznits about the absolutely coolest wrestling
> > show on the planet. Your loss.
>
> Scotty Trijcomm probably can't afford anything besides basic cable.

Because that AMAZING WWE network is SO worth a price.

> I think LU is pretty goofy, but it's attracting viewers and making money.
> Plus, the nature of the show qualifies all of the talent for SAG/AFTRA
> membership, which is what pro wrestling desperately needs.

What the hell do you know about SAG/AFTRA? You tapped out in a thread about filming.

The Chad

May 20, 2016, 12:14:13 AM5/20/16
fitnessf...@yahoo.com wrote in

> On Thursday, May 19, 2016 at 11:34:28 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
>> hobb...@yahoo.com wrote in

>> > You know what that says to me? You probably don't have El Rey
>> > network, AND you don't give two shiznits about the absolutely
>> > coolest wrestling show on the planet. Your loss.
>>
>> Scotty Trijcomm probably can't afford anything besides basic cable.
>

> Because that AMAZING WWE network is SO worth a price.

Yes, and so is Netflix. It's nice to be gainfully employed so that you have
entertainment options. You should try it sometime, you worthless cuntstain.

>> I think LU is pretty goofy, but it's attracting viewers and making
>> money. Plus, the nature of the show qualifies all of the talent for
>> SAG/AFTRA membership, which is what pro wrestling desperately needs.
>

> What the hell do you know about SAG/AFTRA?

Plenty. Unlike you, I'm fairly well-educated on a wide variety of subjects.

Trijcomm

May 20, 2016, 12:53:21 AM5/20/16

> You know what that says to me? You probably don't have El Rey network, AND you don't give two shiznits about the absolutely coolest wrestling show on the planet. Your loss.

I watched it -- for about 30 seconds. It is typical lucha wrestling. Lots of acrobatics that you can see done better at the Shrine Circus. Semi-pro. Not all that great. Who cares about who goes over who in that situation? Lots of to-do over nothing.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

May 20, 2016, 2:28:46 AM5/20/16
On Friday, May 20, 2016 at 12:14:13 AM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
> fitnessf...@yahoo.com wrote in
>
> > On Thursday, May 19, 2016 at 11:34:28 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
> >> hobb...@yahoo.com wrote in

> >> Scotty Trijcomm probably can't afford anything besides basic cable.
> >

> > Because that AMAZING WWE network is SO worth a price.
>
> Yes,

no.

> and so is Netflix. It's nice to be gainfully employed so that you have
> entertainment options. You should try it sometime, you worthless cuntstain.

I am employed, you pathetic sociopath.
Please seek help for your douchebaggery and narcissistic personality disorder.
Maybe Doctor Smith N. Wesson can help you solve your problems.

> >> I think LU is pretty goofy, but it's attracting viewers and making
> >> money. Plus, the nature of the show qualifies all of the talent for
> >> SAG/AFTRA membership, which is what pro wrestling desperately needs.
> >

> > What the hell do you know about SAG/AFTRA?
>
> Plenty.

I seriously doubt that.

> Unlike you, I'm fairly well-educated on a wide variety of subjects.

I know more about SAG/AFTRA than you do about high cholesterol, you smug sociopathic slime bag.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

May 20, 2016, 2:31:48 AM5/20/16
On Friday, May 20, 2016 at 12:14:13 AM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:

> > What the hell do you know about SAG/AFTRA?
>
> Plenty. Unlike you, I'm fairly well-educated on a wide variety of subjects.

I'm sure the knowledge of how to fart and blame it on someone else gets you far in life these days.

Freezer

May 20, 2016, 5:23:28 AM5/20/16
If I don't reply to this Trijcomm post, the terroists win.
Spoken like a true Sheepâ„¢.

Trijcomm

May 20, 2016, 8:16:41 AM5/20/16
On Friday, May 20, 2016 at 4:23:28 AM UTC-5, Freezer wrote:
> If I don't reply to this Trijcomm post, the terroists win.
>

> >> You know what that says to me? You probably don't have El Rey
> >> network, AND you don't give two shiznits about the absolutely
> >> coolest wrestling show on the planet. Your loss.
> >
> > I watched it -- for about 30 seconds. It is typical lucha
> > wrestling. Lots of acrobatics that you can see done better at
> > the Shrine Circus. Semi-pro. Not all that great. Who cares
> > about who goes over who in that situation? Lots of to-do over
> > nothing.
>
> Spoken like a true Sheepâ„¢.

Sheep? I watch it and draw a conclusion from what I see? And YOU talk to me about being a sheep when you kiss up to a political party that claims it is so anti-racist as it worships a former KKK Grand Wizard and you "forgive him" because he asked for it so he could continue to get re-elected? Guess who the real sheep is around here!

hobb...@yahoo.com

May 20, 2016, 9:44:31 AM5/20/16
On Friday, May 20, 2016 at 12:53:21 AM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
> > You know what that says to me? You probably don't have El Rey network, AND you don't give two shiznits about the absolutely coolest wrestling show on the planet. Your loss.
>
> I watched it -- for about 30 seconds. It is typical lucha wrestling. Lots of acrobatics that you can see done better at the Shrine Circus. Semi-pro. Not all that great. Who cares about who goes over who in that situation? Lots of to-do over nothing.

Semi-pro? With a roster that includes Johnny Mundo (nee Morrison), Rey Mysterio, Chavo Guerrero, and actors are included too, like Lorenzo Lamas (whose current role has him looking a lot like his dad, Fernando). You should see what you're missing.

Freezer

May 20, 2016, 9:52:33 AM5/20/16
If I don't reply to this Trijcomm post, the terroists win.

> Sheep? I watch it and draw a conclusion from what I see? And
> YOU talk to me about being a sheep when you kiss up to a
> political party that claims it is so anti-racist as it
> worships a former KKK Grand Wizard and you "forgive him"
> because he asked for it so he could continue to get
> re-elected? Guess who the real sheep is around here!

You have no idea what "Sheep" means in this context, do you?

me

May 20, 2016, 10:06:13 AM5/20/16
1. 30 seconds is clearly long enough to have an informed opinion on something, yse?
2. BYRD!!!
3. You're an idiot if you think that there is no wrestling out there that FAR surpasses the WWE as far as in ring working goes. The WWE as an overall product may be the best going right now, but their in-ring work is generally average at best. LU, ROH and pretty much anything from Japan blows the WWE out of the water as far as ring work goes

Trijcomm

May 20, 2016, 10:51:34 AM5/20/16
On Friday, May 20, 2016 at 8:52:33 AM UTC-5, Freezer wrote:
> If I don't reply to this Trijcomm post, the terroists win.
>
> > Sheep? I watch it and draw a conclusion from what I see? And
> > YOU talk to me about being a sheep when you kiss up to a
> > political party that claims it is so anti-racist as it
> > worships a former KKK Grand Wizard and you "forgive him"
> > because he asked for it so he could continue to get
> > re-elected? Guess who the real sheep is around here!
> >

> You have no idea what "Sheep" means in this context, do you?

I know what "sheep" refers to, but knowing how you love to revise definitions, meanings and history it could mean anything to you that you want it to mean.

Trijcomm

May 20, 2016, 10:56:19 AM5/20/16
Believe me, that "cast" (reference to "actors") actually makes me want to downgrade it from semi-pro to amateur. Johnny Mundo? The WWE reject? "Little person" Rey Mysterio who was always put over guys twice his size because he could jump around like the guys with the Shrine circus? And we won't even touch that "Lorenzo Lamas" deal. The more you describe it, the bigger joke it becomes.

me

May 20, 2016, 1:03:14 PM5/20/16
you really are an elitist snob. If you weren't such an awful person I would feel bad for you, you insanely ridiculous biases keep you missing out on truly good things.

But then, you prove you are a worthless choad every time you post, so yeah, not feeling bad for you at all

Trijcomm

May 20, 2016, 1:13:26 PM5/20/16

> you really are an elitist snob.

Stop your whining, stop your crying. It isn't elitist and it isn't snobbish. It is Lucha, for crying out loud. It is the minor leagues of professional wrestling -- if you dare call it that.

me

May 20, 2016, 1:36:38 PM5/20/16
On Friday, May 20, 2016 at 1:13:26 PM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:

> > you really are an elitist snob.
>
> Stop your whining, stop your crying. It isn't elitist and it isn't snobbish. It is Lucha, for crying out loud. It is the minor leagues of professional wrestling -- if you dare call it that.

Except only YOU would call it that, because you are an elitist snob. Just another thing, much like comics, that you don't understand.

hobb...@yahoo.com

May 20, 2016, 1:53:36 PM5/20/16
On Friday, May 20, 2016 at 1:13:26 PM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:

> > you really are an elitist snob.
>
> Stop your whining, stop your crying. It isn't elitist and it isn't snobbish. It is Lucha, for crying out loud. It is the minor leagues of professional wrestling -- if you dare call it that.

Yo, Trigger. Lucha Libre is major league in Mexico. Obviously, you've never been there, and your boy Trump wouldn't want you sent there.

me

May 20, 2016, 1:56:13 PM5/20/16
In Skipster's elitist world, if it's not WWE, it's garbage. He is stupid like that.

Trijcomm

May 20, 2016, 6:41:48 PM5/20/16
And the Mudhens are a big deal in Toledo. But heavens to Betsy, don't act like a guy booking Lucha stuff is pulling off some kind of pro wrestling criminal activity if he books himself over folks. That is the minor, minor leagues, close to amateur stuff and nobody really cares. It really is no big deal.

Trijcomm

May 20, 2016, 6:43:03 PM5/20/16
If it isn't the WWE, then it's several steps below the best. Thus when it comes to these other feds, it's just a matter of how many steps below the WWE they are. And this one is way, WAY below.

me

May 20, 2016, 6:53:32 PM5/20/16
You just prove you know nothing about wrestling. A great wrestling match is a great wrestling match, whether it's in the WWE in front of 15,000 people, or a gym in front of 150 people

Trijcomm

May 20, 2016, 7:27:46 PM5/20/16
Baloney. When you have Lorenzo Lamas running around there and a bunch of WWE rejects jumping around like they are from the Shrine Circus, that is about as far away from quality pro wrestling as you can get. They don't even try to make it look remotely real in any way, shape or form. And the antics are really, really bad. All well and good for the circus, but certainly NOT for pro wrestling. And did you know that not all Lucha comes from Mexico? Here is an example!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYiEBFh0_OU

me

May 20, 2016, 8:14:50 PM5/20/16
and you know this from the 30 seconds you watched it? Once again, you are an idiot. And Skippy, lest we forget, WWE is about as far away from quality pro wrestling as you can get. It's not pro wrestling, it's sports entertainment. If that's your bag, fine, whatever. But if you want to see pro wrestling, LU , ROH, Japan and Mexico is the place to be.

hobb...@yahoo.com

May 20, 2016, 8:42:15 PM5/20/16
Exactly. WWE is complacent and often lazy creatively. That's Vince's fault for not teaching his writers anything.

Watch. Scotty won't even scope out https://www.2xzone.com and read any more of not only my comments, but others, too......

Trijcomm

May 20, 2016, 9:10:08 PM5/20/16
On Friday, May 20, 2016 at 7:14:50 PM UTC-5, me wrote:
> On Friday, May 20, 2016 at 7:27:46 PM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:

> > > You just prove you know nothing about wrestling. A great wrestling match is a great wrestling match, whether it's in the WWE in front of 15,000 people, or a gym in front of 150 people
> >
> > Baloney. When you have Lorenzo Lamas running around there and a bunch of WWE rejects jumping around like they are from the Shrine Circus, that is about as far away from quality pro wrestling as you can get. They don't even try to make it look remotely real in any way, shape or form. And the antics are really, really bad. All well and good for the circus, but certainly NOT for pro wrestling. And did you know that not all Lucha comes from Mexico? Here is an example!
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYiEBFh0_OU
>
> and you know this from the 30 seconds you watched it? Once again, you are an idiot.

Yeah, like you have to taste something five minutes to realize it's revolting. Actually, I have seen Lucha before. It was bad then and I could see recently by just looking at it for 30 seconds that it was the same old stuff. And the description by "Hobb" only details the lack of quality within it.

Trijcomm

May 20, 2016, 9:11:46 PM5/20/16

> Exactly. WWE is complacent and often lazy creatively. That's Vince's fault for not teaching his writers anything.
>
> Watch. Scotty won't even scope out https://www.2xzone.com and read any more of not only my comments, but others, too......

WWE is not perfect, but thank the good Lord above it isn't Lucha. And what is this "Scotty" thing? There is only ONE person on this NG that calls me that. Hmmm ... well, it is no surprise at all.

me

May 20, 2016, 9:34:08 PM5/20/16
Right, because you can gauge an entire style of pro wrestling in 30 seconds. Yep, it's just like taking one bite of bad food.

So, by your logic, if I turn on WWE and watch 30 seconds of Big Show vs. Kane, that is all I need to see to know that the WWE is complete, unwatchable garbage, yes?

Trijcomm

May 20, 2016, 11:38:33 PM5/20/16
Didn't I just write about this? You know, how I watched it before and the 30 seconds recently just confirmed everything I had seen previously? Not only are you not listening but it seems abundantly clear that you are purposely ignoring what I do say so you can just repeat the same tripe you have said before.

Anal-eze Bryant

May 21, 2016, 12:17:32 AM5/21/16
hobb...@yahoo.com used his keyboard to write :
> [...]
> cruiserweights. Chavo would, rightfully, be squashed like a bug vs. Matanza.
> And that would also be the right move for business.
>
> 11 years ago, Chavo tried to recreate himself by adopting the identity of a
> white yuppie, only to abandon the gimmick with Eddie's passing. He then spent
> the next year exploiting his uncle's legacy by feuding with two of Eddie's
> best friends, Rey Mysterio, Jr. (now in LU) and the late Chris Benoit. The
> WWE fans saw just what Chavo was missing all along. By himself, he has no
> charisma. His aunt Vickie, who has since remarried after leaving WWE 2 years
> ago, drew more heat than he did and overstayed her welcome. But who would
> have ever thought that Chavo would stoop lower than Vickie ever did.
>
> Eddie would never have approved. Neither would Robin Hood.
> If you've been watching Lucha Underground, you know what I'm talking about

Thanks for shaving that.

Your long-winded pointless verbosity has cured my insomnia.

Dedicate your life to mastering punctuation instead of wrestling and
comic books.

me

May 21, 2016, 12:42:33 AM5/21/16
and again, 30 seconds was enough to confirm that the entire genre of wrestling was the SAME as it was when you watched before?

So, again, I've watched WWE for the better part of 30 years, so if I turn on and see 30 seconds of a Kane-Taker match, I can safely say "nope, the WWE is just as I remember it, shitty" and turn it off, right?

Trijcomm

May 21, 2016, 12:50:58 AM5/21/16

> and again, 30 seconds was enough to confirm that the entire genre of wrestling was the SAME as it was when you watched before?
>
> So, again, I've watched WWE for the better part of 30 years, so if I turn on and see 30 seconds of a Kane-Taker match, I can safely say "nope, the WWE is just as I remember it, shitty" and turn it off, right?

Yes and your scenario makes no sense.

me

May 21, 2016, 8:24:25 AM5/21/16
Which was the point. Which is why judging lucha on 30 seconds of viewing is ridiculous

Anal-eze Bryant

May 21, 2016, 8:40:09 AM5/21/16
The Chad brought next idea :
> fitnessf...@yahoo.com wrote in
>
>> On Thursday, May 19, 2016 at 11:34:28 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
>>> hobb...@yahoo.com wrote in

>>> Scotty Trijcomm probably can't afford anything besides basic cable.
>>

>> Because that AMAZING WWE network is SO worth a price.
>
> Yes, and so is Netflix. It's nice to be gainfully employed so that you have
> entertainment options. You should try it sometime, you worthless cuntstain.
>
>>> I think LU is pretty goofy, but it's attracting viewers and making
>>> money. Plus, the nature of the show qualifies all of the talent for
>>> SAG/AFTRA membership, which is what pro wrestling desperately needs.
>>

>> What the hell do you know about SAG/AFTRA?
>
> Plenty. Unlike you, I'm fairly well-educated on a wide variety of subjects.

Personal hygiene and consentual relationships with non-blood-relatives
excluded, naturally.

Anal-eze Bryant

May 21, 2016, 8:41:38 AM5/21/16
hobb...@yahoo.com expressed precisely :
Your comments are sleep-inducing.

Trijcomm

May 21, 2016, 3:27:22 PM5/21/16
Once again, if this is your point, it makes no sense according to what I previously said. This just proves that, for many reasons besides this, you don't belong in this game.

me

May 21, 2016, 4:12:14 PM5/21/16
And it proves that you cannot comprehend the simplest premise. You judged lucha on 30 seconds and decided not a thing had changed and it was still worthless. So, that said, I could give WWE 30 seconds and decide that it was still worthless because nothing had changed, and you would be just fine with that, correct?

Trijcomm

May 22, 2016, 12:52:54 PM5/22/16

> And it proves that you cannot comprehend the simplest premise. You judged lucha on 30 seconds and decided not a thing had changed and it was still worthless. So, that said, I could give WWE 30 seconds and decide that it was still worthless because nothing had changed, and you would be just fine with that, correct?

I am not going to repeat myself. Yes, Lucha is useless for all the reasons I previously stated. But I will agree with you on one point. Your premises are indeed the simplest.

me

May 22, 2016, 1:43:23 PM5/22/16
On Sunday, May 22, 2016 at 12:52:54 PM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
> > And it proves that you cannot comprehend the simplest premise. You judged lucha on 30 seconds and decided not a thing had changed and it was still worthless. So, that said, I could give WWE 30 seconds and decide that it was still worthless because nothing had changed, and you would be just fine with that, correct?
>
> I am not going to repeat myself. Yes, Lucha is useless for all the reasons I previously stated. But I will agree with you on one point. Your premises are indeed the simplest.

And you still don't get it. So, you are either incredibly stupid, or just being dense for the sake of being dense. The point is, you cannot possibly judge an entire genre of wrestling on 30 seconds, and if you think you can, you're a fool.

Trijcomm

May 23, 2016, 12:07:11 AM5/23/16
On Sunday, May 22, 2016 at 12:43:23 PM UTC-5, me wrote:
> On Sunday, May 22, 2016 at 12:52:54 PM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
> > > And it proves that you cannot comprehend the simplest premise. You judged lucha on 30 seconds and decided not a thing had changed and it was still worthless. So, that said, I could give WWE 30 seconds and decide that it was still worthless because nothing had changed, and you would be just fine with that, correct?
> >
> > I am not going to repeat myself. Yes, Lucha is useless for all the reasons I previously stated. But I will agree with you on one point. Your premises are indeed the simplest.
>
> And you still don't get it.

Tell you what. Like you said, your premises are INCREDIBLY simple. I think we can both agree there so let's leave it at that.

me

May 23, 2016, 12:30:00 AM5/23/16
so you're just going to ignore the point and, as usual, avoid the question

Trijcomm

May 23, 2016, 9:49:20 AM5/23/16

> so you're just going to ignore the point and, as usual, avoid the question

Oh no! You once again have made the point extremely clear, from your own words! Your premises are INCREDIBLY simple! And simple premises, accordingly, come from EXTREMELY simple people! Point taken!

hobb...@yahoo.com

May 23, 2016, 9:50:30 AM5/23/16
On Friday, May 20, 2016 at 12:02:35 AM UTC-4, fitnessf...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Thursday, May 19, 2016 at 9:51:46 PM UTC-4, hobb...@yahoo.com wrote:
> > On Thursday, May 19, 2016 at 8:03:33 PM UTC-4, Freezer wrote:
> > > If I don't reply to this post, the terroists win.

> > > Too Long Didn't Read.
> >
> > Thank you. Only goes to show that Dink wasn't interested.
>

> I am interested in nothing you could spew, you Chud-blowing cock twirler.

I wish you'd go to therapy, but then you'd be stalking a hot, 20-something, fresh out of college, first-year therapist, and the next thing we'd read would be you in jail for aggravated stalking.

Next time you want to project your issues at someone, look in the mirror.

me

May 23, 2016, 3:11:29 PM5/23/16
On Monday, May 23, 2016 at 9:49:20 AM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
> > so you're just going to ignore the point and, as usual, avoid the question
>
> Oh no! You once again have made the point extremely clear, from your own words! Your premises are INCREDIBLY simple! And simple premises, accordingly, come from EXTREMELY simple people! Point taken!

So, in other words, you are once again running away from a question. Point taken, coward. How about in the future you just keep your mouth shut about things you know nothing about.

Trijcomm

May 23, 2016, 4:21:17 PM5/23/16
You really don't get it, do you? You are clueless and your above statement is ample proof. Cool it with your ranting and raving. You just pulled a Tebow again and you don't even realize it.

me

May 23, 2016, 4:30:21 PM5/23/16
So, yes, you will continue to ignore and evade answering the question. There was no "pulling a Tebow" (which, much like your parsing nonsense, isn't a thing) there was just you running away from answering a question, again, because you know you are wrong.

hobb...@yahoo.com

May 23, 2016, 5:15:09 PM5/23/16
And, so, just to get back on topic, "me", what do you think of Lucha Underground?

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

May 23, 2016, 5:18:22 PM5/23/16
I find it shallow and pedantic.

Trijcomm

May 23, 2016, 6:04:16 PM5/23/16
On Monday, May 23, 2016 at 3:30:21 PM UTC-5, me wrote:
> On Monday, May 23, 2016 at 4:21:17 PM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:

> > > So, in other words, you are once again running away from a question. Point taken, coward. How about in the future you just keep your mouth shut about things you know nothing about.
> >
> > You really don't get it, do you? You are clueless and your above statement is ample proof. Cool it with your ranting and raving. You just pulled a Tebow again and you don't even realize it.

No no. We will let your own words speak for yourself. You have said it all and you don't even know it! Your premises are simple and they come from the poster child for the word "simple!" Not my words -- YOURS!

Trijcomm

May 23, 2016, 6:06:12 PM5/23/16
I find it absolutely unbelievable that you actually ranted about how this stuff is booked! You are probably the kind of person who argues balls and strikes at Little League games!

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

May 23, 2016, 6:08:24 PM5/23/16
Nah.
But he does seem the type who would get angry and threaten people when there isn't relish to put on his hot dog.

hobb...@yahoo.com

May 23, 2016, 6:19:26 PM5/23/16
For one thing, I don't use relish. I'm more of a ketchup guy. Second, I have not gone to a little league game in nearly 40 years. I'm not even a parent. I'm a bachelor.

Trijcomm

May 23, 2016, 6:22:46 PM5/23/16

> For one thing, I don't use relish. I'm more of a ketchup guy. Second, I have not gone to a little league game in nearly 40 years. I'm not even a parent. I'm a bachelor.

Which gives you the time to rant about how Li'L Lucha is booked.

me

May 23, 2016, 6:40:11 PM5/23/16
So again, evading the question. Tap out accepted. Please exit to your right.

me

May 23, 2016, 6:41:04 PM5/23/16
I haven't seen a lot of LU, but what I have seen was very good. In general I enjoy the lucha style. Used to catch some of the stuff on AAA now and then.

Trijcomm

May 23, 2016, 11:35:12 PM5/23/16
What the heck is it with you? You already embarrassed yourself and you STILL haven't figured out yet! Tsk, tsk!

me

May 23, 2016, 11:38:34 PM5/23/16
because there's nothing to figure out. This is what you do when you lose an argument but refuse to walk away, you claim you "have already answered that!" you eon't actually RESTATE your answer, you will just keep claiming it's right there for the world to see!" Which is bullshit. I consider it a tap on your part Skipster. As usual, you lose.

Trijcomm

May 24, 2016, 12:11:28 AM5/24/16
You have just embarrassed yourself and you are too stupid to realize it. Unbelievable!

me

May 24, 2016, 8:23:21 AM5/24/16
Sure Skippy. Just keep adding your nonsense here. As usual, you've got nothing.

Trijcomm

May 24, 2016, 10:06:24 AM5/24/16
BWAHAHAH! You STILL don't get it! You know, there is no more reason for me to continue dealing with you and embarrass you any longer. You do that job all by yourself. Simple. BWAHAHAHAHAH!

me

May 24, 2016, 10:11:04 AM5/24/16
BWAHAHAHAHAH! You STILL have nothing! You know, there is no more reason for me to continue dealing with you and embarrass you any longer. It is clear you cannot, and will not, answer even a simple question. What is it with you? BWAHAHAHAHAH!

]v[etaphoid

Aug 18, 2018, 5:46:03 AM8/18/18
me brought next idea :
> On Friday, May 20, 2016 at 1:13:26 PM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
>>>
>>> you really are an elitist snob.
>>
>> Stop your whining, stop your crying. It isn't elitist and it isn't snobbish.
>> It is Lucha, for crying out loud. It is the minor leagues of professional
>> wrestling -- if you dare call it that.
>
> Except only YOU would call it that, because you are an elitist snob. Just
> another thing, much like comics, that you don't understand.

Enough about your comic books already...