(META) Let's Be Honest About: Chadlee Anvil "Pillsbury" Bryant

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

May 4, 2017, 6:53:13 PM5/4/17
He's nothing more than an emotionally maladjusted sociopath.

hobb...@yahoo.com

May 5, 2017, 9:19:12 AM5/5/17
On Thursday, May 4, 2017 at 6:53:13 PM UTC-4, fitnessf...@yahoo.com wrote:
> He's nothing more than an emotionally maladjusted sociopath.

Speaketh for thyself, Alexander. Your continued projection of your own shortcomings is getting most tiresome.

Or, as Carnac might put it, may the ghost of Michael Jackson haunt you for forty days and forty nights, singing nothing but "Man in the Mirror".

The Chad

May 5, 2017, 8:56:44 PM5/5/17
Alexander Cain will always be the little bitch that never could.

Janithor

May 5, 2017, 9:40:54 PM5/5/17
x-no-archive: yes
And that, my dear friends, is what you call a Smackdown!

%

May 5, 2017, 10:25:27 PM5/5/17
which is a stupid term used by the lower form usenet posters

Checkmate, DoW #1

May 6, 2017, 12:32:20 AM5/6/17
Checkmate! In article <oej9j4$r3b$3...@news.albasani.net>,
Jani...@comcast.net says...
It was definitely midget wrestling.

--
Checkmate
Usenet author, poet, comedian, and philosopher.

Please visit me at alt.checkmate, the new
go-to group for the discerning troll...

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

May 6, 2017, 1:11:14 AM5/6/17
On Friday, May 5, 2017 at 9:19:12 AM UTC-4, hobb...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Thursday, May 4, 2017 at 6:53:13 PM UTC-4, fitnessf...@yahoo.com wrote:
> > He's nothing more than an emotionally maladjusted sociopath.
>
> Speaketh for thyself, Alexander. Your continued projection of your own shortcomings is getting most tiresome.

Are you STILL swinging from Chadlee's scrotum and blinded by the pubic hair and fat in your eyes? How very, very sad.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

May 6, 2017, 1:12:37 AM5/6/17
Chadlee Anvil Bryant will always be the emotionally devastated sociopath pedophile online stalker man child that never did.

Go lie about your life again, you fat bastard.

hobb...@yahoo.com

May 6, 2017, 6:37:37 AM5/6/17
Good Lord, man, get over yourself.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

May 6, 2017, 11:15:26 AM5/6/17
I agree. Your stupidity is quite amazing.

mixed nuts

May 7, 2017, 4:17:11 PM5/7/17
On 5/5/2017 10:25 PM, % wrote:
Cheap beer, big diesel truck, fox news addiction.

--
Grizzly H.

Janithor

May 7, 2017, 9:22:28 PM5/7/17
x-no-archive: yes
I haven't had any alcohol in 7 months, and I watch CNN more than Fox.

mixed nuts

May 7, 2017, 9:43:02 PM5/7/17
Don't matter. You've been stereotyped.

--
Grizzly H.

Janithor

May 7, 2017, 11:48:16 PM5/7/17
x-no-archive: yes
You mean I'm brown?

Edward Woodward

May 11, 2017, 8:59:22 AM5/11/17
On Friday, May 5, 2017 at 8:53:13 AM UTC+10, fitnessf...@yahoo.com wrote:
> He's nothing more than an emotionally maladjusted sociopath.

The world has known this for decades and treated him accordingly.

Don't waste a moment of your life thinking about the pathetic weasel, lest your family disown and divorce you as Chadlee's have.

]v[etaphoid

Sep 20, 2018, 8:27:10 AM9/20/18
Edward Woodward wrote :
Chadlee is divorced?