YAY!! Trump Is Bringing Back Coal Mining Jobs!!

Jason Todd!!!

Mar 28, 2017, 7:07:12 PM3/28/17
Great, because -- as we all know -- coal mining is what ALL the kids nowadays hope to do when they grow up!!

Personally, I always wanted to be a blacksmith, myself..

Jason (DAMN YOU HENRY FORD!!)

Tm. Wss.

Mar 28, 2017, 7:15:04 PM3/28/17
"Jason Todd!!!" <janklo...@yahoo.com> wrote in
Nice to see you mocking the lifesblood of the entire economy in West
Virginia and other surrounding areas elsewhere in Appalachia. For many
there, coal mining jobs are the only jobs available (you know, because
Obama didn't do jack fucking shit to bring other jobs there during his time
in the White House - he just took jobs AWAY from those areas). But hey, no
kids in jewtown where you're from want to be coal miners, and that's what
matters right!

Freezer

Mar 28, 2017, 9:10:59 PM3/28/17
If I don't reply to this "Tm. Wss." <t...@w.ss> post, the
terroists win.

> (you know, because
> Obama didn't do jack fucking shit to bring other jobs there
> during his time in the White House - he just took jobs AWAY
> from those areas

And that had nothing to do with the GOP mindlessly blocking
EVERYTHING Obama tried to do, right?

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/

Jason Todd!!!

Mar 28, 2017, 10:55:16 PM3/28/17
On Tuesday, March 28, 2017 at 7:15:04 PM UTC-4, Tm. Wss. wrote:
> "Jason Todd!!!" <janklo...@yahoo.com> wrote in
>
> > Great, because -- as we all know -- coal mining is what ALL the kids
> > nowadays hope to do when they grow up!!
> >
> > Personally, I always wanted to be a blacksmith, myself..
> >
> > Jason (DAMN YOU HENRY FORD!!)
>
> Nice to see you mocking the lifesblood of the entire economy in West
> Virginia and other surrounding areas elsewhere in Appalachia.

Fuck em. Just like you have nothing but contempt for black neighborhoods I have none for those who continually vote Republican.

For many
> there, coal mining jobs are the only jobs available

dirtying up the environment of course but go on..

(you know, because
> Obama didn't do jack fucking shit to bring other jobs there during his time
> in the White House

HAHAHAHAHA!! Yes, let's not blame the conservative governors and senators of Kentucky, WVA and elsewhere who get voted in decade after decade, no let's lay the blame 110% of the guy who was in office for 8 years.

- he just took jobs AWAY from those areas).
Renewable energy is where all the action is out. Sorry about the progress.

But hey, no
> kids in jewtown where you're from want to be coal miners,

That's what I just said above Heinrich.
No we don't. We study and read and learn so that we can go to college and learn jobs of the future. Sorry/Not Sorry.

and that's what
> matters right!

Unless you want to live in a shotgun shack, yes, that IS what matters!

Jason

The Chad

Mar 29, 2017, 12:46:46 AM3/29/17
Dumbass David Powell doesn't live in a shotgun shack. He lives in a
Jersey Shore home bought by his rotund mama.

TimDaManWeisse

Mar 29, 2017, 12:49:17 AM3/29/17

>> Nice to see you mocking the lifesblood of the entire economy in West
>> Virginia and other surrounding areas elsewhere in Appalachia.
>
> Fuck em. Just like you have nothing but contempt for black
> neighborhoods I have none for those who continually vote Republican.

The Appalachian areas of West Virginia, Southern Ohio, Virginia and
Kentucky have long, long voted for Democrat candidates for decades before
Obummer and Shillary, and that area has been solidly blue for a long,
long time. That's why Obama destroying the economy there, and Hillary
promising to keep it destroyed, was such a betrayal by the DMC. Look up
some county-by-county presidential election results for the past few
decades and see which candidates they voted for, you stupid, stupid jew.

> (you know, because
>> Obama didn't do jack fucking shit to bring other jobs there during
>> his time in the White House
>
> HAHAHAHAHA!! Yes, let's not blame the conservative governors and
> senators of Kentucky, WVA and elsewhere who get voted in decade after
> decade, no let's lay the blame 110% of the guy who was in office for 8
> years.

WV has a Democrat governor and congressmen. Have for a very long time.
It's a staunchly Democrat area. They were the state with Robert C Byrd.
You stupid, stupid jew.

> - he just took jobs AWAY from those areas).
> Renewable energy is where all the action is out. Sorry about the
> progress.

Yeah, and no jobs were where it was at with Obama and would have been
with Hillary. Under Obama America lost all those factory jobs, all those
steel mill jobs, all those coal mining jobs, and they were replaced
with... working at McDonalds for minimum wage. Obama did absolutely fuck
all to bring good white collar jobs in the areas that lost jobs, and he
never tried to, either, no matter your bullshit about Republicans
blocking him.

> But hey, no
>> kids in jewtown where you're from want to be coal miners,
>
> That's what I just said above Heinrich.
> No we don't. We study and read and learn so that we can go to college
> and learn jobs of the future.

Yeah, jobs of the future with Obama and would-have-been with Hillary:
working at McDonald's, working at gas stations/convenience stores, and
some cushy high paying Israel lobby jobs in DC for the jews.

Jason Todd!!!

Mar 29, 2017, 1:40:36 AM3/29/17
On Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at 12:49:17 AM UTC-4, TimDaManWeisse wrote:
> "Jason Todd!!!" <janklo...@yahoo.com> wrote in
>

> >> Nice to see you mocking the lifesblood of the entire economy in West
> >> Virginia and other surrounding areas elsewhere in Appalachia.
> >
> > Fuck em. Just like you have nothing but contempt for black
> > neighborhoods I have none for those who continually vote Republican.
>
> The Appalachian areas of West Virginia, Southern Ohio, Virginia and
> Kentucky have long, long voted for Democrat candidates for decades before
> Obummer and Shillary, and that area has been solidly blue for a long,
> long time.

Let me rephrase that: those who continually vote "Conservative" regardless of whether they have a D or R in front of their names, their conservatives.

That's why Obama destroying the economy there, and Hillary
> promising to keep it destroyed, was such a betrayal by the DMC.

What?!? Rev Run, Jam Master Jay and Daryl McDaniels were conspiring to destroy coal-country?? And all this time here I thought they just wanted to wreck eardrums with their funky beats!!!

Look up
> some county-by-county presidential election results for the past few
> decades and see which candidates they voted for, you stupid, stupid jew.
>

> > (you know, because
> >> Obama didn't do jack fucking shit to bring other jobs there during
> >> his time in the White House
> >
> > HAHAHAHAHA!! Yes, let's not blame the conservative governors and
> > senators of Kentucky, WVA and elsewhere who get voted in decade after
> > decade, no let's lay the blame 110% of the guy who was in office for 8
> > years.
>
> WV has a Democrat governor and congressmen

WHO ARE CONSERVATIVE

. Have for a very long time.
> It's a staunchly Democrat area.

It's a staunchly DIXIECRAT area. The whole south used to be "Democrat"

As I just got through saying a couple of days ago, Ronald Reagan used to be a Democrat. So did Rick Perry. Maybe you should learn some history, fuckwad.

They were the state with Robert C Byrd.

What? Really? No!

> You stupid, stupid jew.
>

> > - he just took jobs AWAY from those areas).
> > Renewable energy is where all the action is out. Sorry about the
> > progress.
>
> Yeah, and no jobs were where it was at with Obama and would have been
> with Hillary.

Revisionist history AND unfounded speculation in one post. Gee Thanks.

Under Obama America lost all those factory jobs, all those
> steel mill jobs, all those coal mining jobs,

That's right! No jobs loss under Reagan, Bush I or Bush II! Uh UH!!

and they were replaced
> with... working at McDonalds for minimum wage.

Keep working hard and maybe they'll move you up to fries one day.

Obama did absolutely fuck
> all to bring good white collar jobs in the areas that lost jobs,

Never mind that he was obstructed at every turn of course...

and he
> never tried to, either, no matter your bullshit about Republicans
> blocking him.

Projection of bullshit noted.

> > But hey, no
> >> kids in jewtown where you're from want to be coal miners,
> >
> > That's what I just said above Heinrich.
> > No we don't. We study and read and learn so that we can go to college
> > and learn jobs of the future.
>
> Yeah, jobs of the future with Obama and would-have-been with Hillary:
> working at McDonald's, working at gas stations/convenience stores,

blah blah blah. Yep it's all Obama's fault!

and
> some cushy high paying Israel lobby jobs in DC for the jews.

and final toss of anti-Semitism to wrap it all in a nice bow.

Great talking to you -- you confirm why your lot are pretty much guaranteed to stay right where you are. And I will laugh as Emperor Leatherface sinks you even further into poverty with his budget cuts.

Jason

Freezer

Mar 29, 2017, 3:37:57 AM3/29/17
If I don't reply to this TimDaManWeisse post, the terroists win.

> The Appalachian areas of West Virginia, Southern Ohio,
> Virginia and Kentucky have long, long voted for Democrat
> candidates for decades before Obummer and Shillary, and that
> area has been solidly blue for a long, long time. That's why
> Obama destroying the economy there, and Hillary promising to
> keep it destroyed, was such a betrayal by the DMC

Because the coal industry was going strong pre-2009, yes?

Fakey's Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus 🐶笛

Mar 29, 2017, 3:49:02 AM3/29/17
On Wed, 29 Mar 2017 07:37:53 +0000 (UTC), LO AND BEHOLD; "Freezer
<free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com>" determined that the following was of
great importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<XnsA7471AC5310A3f...@46.165.242.75>:

>If I don't reply to this TimDaManWeisse post, the terroists win.
>
>>The Appalachian areas of West Virginia, Southern Ohio, Virginia and
>>Kentucky have long, long voted for Democrat candidates for decades
>>before Obummer and Shillary, and that area has been solidly blue for a
>>long, long time. That's why Obama destroying the economy there, and
>>Hillary promising to keep it destroyed, was such a betrayal by the DMC
>
>Because the coal industry was going strong pre-2009, yes?

LOL

he didn't just need votes from retired coal miners because wind/solar/tidal/geothermal energy is not only more profitable for the corporations that install such utilities, but cheaper for the consumer.

--
THIS SPACE FOR RENT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB6B8jGSdLA

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <Lunatic...@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <MPG.32c5bfef...@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007

Fakey's Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus 🐶笛

Mar 29, 2017, 3:49:53 AM3/29/17
On Wed, 29 Mar 2017 07:37:53 +0000 (UTC), LO AND BEHOLD; "Freezer
<free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com>" determined that the following was of
great importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<XnsA7471AC5310A3f...@46.165.242.75>:

>If I don't reply to this TimDaManWeisse post, the terroists win.
>
>>The Appalachian areas of West Virginia, Southern Ohio, Virginia and
>>Kentucky have long, long voted for Democrat candidates for decades
>>before Obummer and Shillary, and that area has been solidly blue for a
>>long, long time. That's why Obama destroying the economy there, and
>>Hillary promising to keep it destroyed, was such a betrayal by the DMC
>
>Because the coal industry was going strong pre-2009, yes?

Aldrichtom

Mar 29, 2017, 3:34:26 PM3/29/17

On 28-Mar-2017, "Tm. Wss." <t...@w.ss> wrote:

> Nice to see you mocking the lifesblood of the entire economy in West
> Virginia and other surrounding areas elsewhere in Appalachia. For many
> there, coal mining jobs are the only jobs available (you know, because
> Obama didn't do jack fucking shit to bring other jobs there during his
> time
> in the White House - he just took jobs AWAY from those areas). But hey, no
>
> kids in jewtown where you're from want to be coal miners, and that's what
> matters right!

The good thing is they are going to get their Jobs with decent Medical care
with Obama Care gone and in the long run a raise in pay because of Tax cuts
and not have to buy overpriced Medical Care.

Samuel L. Bronkowitz

Mar 29, 2017, 4:15:03 PM3/29/17
You're both idiots.

Trijcomm

Mar 29, 2017, 4:31:26 PM3/29/17
You really are a fool. Yes, there ARE some folks who want to be coal miners. They have it in their blood. Their families have been coal miners and they want to continue the family tradition. Next thing you know you will be criticizing stock boys, janitors and sanitation engineers because they are involved in manual labor. You really, really are stupid to make a comment like this. Oh, yeah! I remember that your presidential candidate made a stupid comment like this. She tried to walk it back. Didn't work.

Trijcomm

Mar 29, 2017, 4:33:10 PM3/29/17

> > (you know, because
> > Obama didn't do jack fucking shit to bring other jobs there
> > during his time in the White House - he just took jobs AWAY
> > from those areas
>
> And that had nothing to do with the GOP mindlessly blocking
> EVERYTHING Obama tried to do, right?

No, that wasn't mindless. But the Demwits obstructionism -- THA is mindless. Why are you against something? Well, if Trump is for it then I am against it! That is mindless.

Trijcomm

Mar 29, 2017, 4:35:16 PM3/29/17

> > > Great, because -- as we all know -- coal mining is what ALL the kids
> > > nowadays hope to do when they grow up!!
> > >
> > > Personally, I always wanted to be a blacksmith, myself..
> > >
> > > Jason (DAMN YOU HENRY FORD!!)
> >
> > Nice to see you mocking the lifesblood of the entire economy in West
> > Virginia and other surrounding areas elsewhere in Appalachia.
>
> Fuck em. Just like you have nothing but contempt for black neighborhoods I have none for those who continually vote Republican.

And THAT says all that needs to be said. Mindless opposition. That's all well and good, but how can you criticize those on the other side for what you claim is doing the same thing?

Trijcomm

Mar 29, 2017, 4:37:14 PM3/29/17

What is this parsing garbage? You know that every time you do that, it is identical to a tapout.

Jason Todd!!!

Mar 29, 2017, 4:37:18 PM3/29/17
On Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at 4:31:26 PM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
> On Tuesday, March 28, 2017 at 6:07:12 PM UTC-5, Jason Todd!!! wrote:
> > Great, because -- as we all know -- coal mining is what ALL the kids nowadays hope to do when they grow up!!
> >
> > Personally, I always wanted to be a blacksmith, myself..
> >
> > Jason (DAMN YOU HENRY FORD!!)
>
> You really are a fool. Yes, there ARE some folks who want to be coal miners. They have it in their blood. Their families have been coal miners and they want to continue the family tradition.

Not only is coal-burning harmful to the environment, but it's harmful to the coal miners themselves. And you guys want to cut their health benefits as well.

Next thing you know you will be criticizing stock boys, janitors and sanitation engineers because they are involved in manual labor.

Uh, no. They all do jobs that are necessary. And sanitation workers, in particular, are extremely well paid, especially in big cities.

You really, really are stupid t

Projection noted.

Jason

Jason Todd!!!

Mar 29, 2017, 4:39:17 PM3/29/17
On Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at 4:35:16 PM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:

> > > Nice to see you mocking the lifesblood of the entire economy in West
> > > Virginia and other surrounding areas elsewhere in Appalachia.
> >
> > Fuck em. Just like you have nothing but contempt for black neighborhoods I have none for those who continually vote Republican.
> >

> And THAT says all that needs to be said. Mindless opposition.

PKB METER EXPLODES AND TAKES HALF OF FUCKTARD CITY ALONG WITH IT!!!!

me

Mar 29, 2017, 5:38:41 PM3/29/17
You have no self awareness, do you? For 8 years the GOP's ONLY reason for opposition was "if Obama wants it, we're against it" PERIOD. That's all they did. Now, if Dems go down that same road? Then yes, it is mindless opposition, and just like the GOP was for 8 years, we would be obstructionists. But, so far? Your boy Trump has YET to have a good idea. Everything he has proposed has been truly awful for everyone other than the 1%, so yes, there is PLENTY of reason to oppose him.

robert stickler

Mar 29, 2017, 5:41:23 PM3/29/17
Trump saved the coal miners!

Trijcomm

Mar 29, 2017, 6:40:11 PM3/29/17
Hillary Clinton did a very, very stupid thing and you did not learn a lick from it. That makes you a very, very stupid person.

me

Mar 29, 2017, 7:37:29 PM3/29/17
On Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at 6:40:11 PM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
> Hillary Clinton did a very, very stupid thing and you did not learn a lick from it. That makes you a very, very stupid person.

The mistake she made was misjudging how the miners would react. That doesn't change the fact that coal is on it's way out, it needs to be replaced with clean energy. The coal miners will obviously resist the inevitable.

Jason Todd!!!

Mar 29, 2017, 7:53:06 PM3/29/17
On Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at 6:40:11 PM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
> Hillary Clinton did a very, very stupid thing

Hillary Clinton was NEVER going to win in West Virginia or Kentucky so it wasn't really stupid. But then you know jack shit about political strategy ("It's MUCH MUCH TO EARLY TO BE TALKING OF THE PRESIDENTIAL RACE. DERP") so this is not a shock.

Jason

Trijcomm

Mar 30, 2017, 1:56:03 AM3/30/17
I don't think proudly declaring that you are going to put the coal miners out of work is very bright at all, no matter what the "political strategy" was. She set the tone when she talked about putting people out of work while Trump talked about putting people back to work. Put THAT in your "political strategy" bippy and smoke it!

me

Mar 30, 2017, 2:37:30 AM3/30/17
On Thursday, March 30, 2017 at 1:56:03 AM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
> On Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at 6:53:06 PM UTC-5, Jason Todd!!! wrote:
> > On Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at 6:40:11 PM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
> > > Hillary Clinton did a very, very stupid thing
> >
> > Hillary Clinton was NEVER going to win in West Virginia or Kentucky so it wasn't really stupid. But then you know jack shit about political strategy ("It's MUCH MUCH TO EARLY TO BE TALKING OF THE PRESIDENTIAL RACE. DERP") so this is not a shock.
> >
> > Jason
>
> I don't think

You certainly do not, Skippy.

Freezer

Mar 30, 2017, 4:31:17 AM3/30/17
If I don't reply to this Trijcomm post, the terroists win.

> I don't think proudly declaring that you are going to put the
> coal miners out of work is very bright at all, no matter what
> the "political strategy" was.

The thing that put coal miners out of business is the coal mining
business. Industry is moving away from coal, and was doing so even
without any Obama EOs. It is going the way of steam engines.
Short of forcing companies to use coal power, there is nothing -
NOTHING - Trumplethinskin can do to change that.

Trijcomm

Mar 30, 2017, 10:50:19 AM3/30/17
On Thursday, March 30, 2017 at 3:31:17 AM UTC-5, Freezer wrote:
> If I don't reply to this Trijcomm post, the terroists win.
>
> > I don't think proudly declaring that you are going to put the
> > coal miners out of work is very bright at all, no matter what
> > the "political strategy" was.
>
> The thing that put coal miners out of business is the coal mining
> business. Industry is moving away from coal, and was doing so even
> without any Obama EOs. It is going the way of steam engines.
> Short of forcing companies to use coal power, there is nothing -
> NOTHING - Trumplethinskin can do to change that.

A.) Excessive regulations made it impossible to do business. B.) Your name calling of the POTUS is juvenile and immature. If you are going to call him names, at least you can do it in an adult manner rather than act like some middle schooler insulting a kid on the playground during recess.

me

Mar 30, 2017, 1:55:22 PM3/30/17
A. The coal companies NEED regulations, otherwise they will pollute the ground and water and pay their workers next to nothing while forcing them to work in completely unsafe environments.

B. Trumpsterfire will get respect when he has earned it

Aldrichtom

Mar 30, 2017, 3:03:03 PM3/30/17

On 30-Mar-2017, wrote:

> The coal companies NEED regulations, otherwise they will pollute the
> ground and water and pay their workers next to nothing while forcing them
> to work in completely unsafe environments.

You are just trying to build a false pretence on something that is not true.
Some more fake news, if things were as bad as you were to want us to
believe, why in heck would the coal miners want their jobs back as compared
to living off the Government in your "quote/ unquote" Karl Marx Utopia?

me

Mar 30, 2017, 3:14:38 PM3/30/17
So, you're saying coal companies wouldn't pollute the environment and pay their workers next to nothing if not for these extreme regulations? THAT, sir, is a false pretense. The regulations were put in place BECAUSE of these things, that is fact. As for the miners, they take these jobs because it's generally the only thing available, and is often a generational job. Finally, the thing conservative types cannot fathom, most people DON'T want to live off the government, they want to work and earn a paycheck. Coal is a dying occupation, those jobs need to be replaced with something better.

Aldrichtom

Mar 30, 2017, 4:08:08 PM3/30/17

On 30-Mar-2017, me <moosehe...@gmail.com> wrote:

> So, you're saying coal companies wouldn't pollute the environment and pay
> their workers next to nothing if not for these extreme regulations? THAT,
> sir, is a false pretense. The regulations were put in place BECAUSE of
> these things, that is fact. As for the miners, they take these jobs
> because it's generally the only thing available, and is often a
> generational job. Finally, the thing conservative types cannot fathom,
> most people DON'T want to live off the government, they want to work and
> earn a paycheck. Coal is a dying occupation, those jobs need to be
> replaced with something better.

So which is it, the Regulations were put in for the Environment or the
regulations were put out in for workers rights; it is not both ways. A
popular theory is Obama signed those order to appease the "warming theorist"
and these people were just expendable. You must be out of mind saying
conservatives can't fathom people not wanting to live off the Government,
while the Democrats appeal to people who live off the Government.
And if those jobs do need to be replaced, our new Education Secretary will
see to that with decent schools to pick from versus a Government monopoly
school system where the Union socialist teachers steal all of the money for
a horrible performance.

me

Mar 30, 2017, 4:47:07 PM3/30/17
On Thursday, March 30, 2017 at 4:08:08 PM UTC-4, Aldrichtom wrote:
> On 30-Mar-2017, me <moosehe...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > So, you're saying coal companies wouldn't pollute the environment and pay
> > their workers next to nothing if not for these extreme regulations? THAT,
> > sir, is a false pretense. The regulations were put in place BECAUSE of
> > these things, that is fact. As for the miners, they take these jobs
> > because it's generally the only thing available, and is often a
> > generational job. Finally, the thing conservative types cannot fathom,
> > most people DON'T want to live off the government, they want to work and
> > earn a paycheck. Coal is a dying occupation, those jobs need to be
> > replaced with something better.
>
> So which is it, the Regulations were put in for the Environment or the
> regulations were put out in for workers rights; it is not both ways.

Yes, it CAN be both ways, regulations have been created both to protect the environment AND to protect workers

> A popular theory is Obama signed those order to appease the "warming theorist"
> and these people were just expendable.

"warming theorists" HA! You mean the people who are 100% correct in saying that global warming IS a thing and we ARE influencing the rate of warming? Those people? And so what if it was?

> You must be out of mind saying
> conservatives can't fathom people not wanting to live off the Government,
> while the Democrats appeal to people who live off the Government.

that's more Fox News batshittery. the GOP doesn't want to do ANYTHING to help ANYONE except their 1% buddies. The Dems understand that some people are going to need assistance and helping them is better than telling them to fuck off. The notion that the Dems WANT people on welfare is complete and total bullshit

> And if those jobs do need to be replaced, our new Education Secretary will
> see to that with decent schools to pick from versus a Government monopoly
> school system where the Union socialist teachers steal all of the money for
> a horrible performance.

DeVos? HAHAHAHAHAH! She is a joke. She will make sure wealthy kids have a chance at education in private schools, but public education? She's not interested. You are a fucking moron. "Union socialist teachers" that's the dumbest fucking thing I have heard in a long time. Teachers are grossly UNDERPAID, and yet, somehow they are stealing money. Fuck off.

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Mar 30, 2017, 5:48:23 PM3/30/17
On Tuesday, March 28, 2017 at 7:07:12 PM UTC-4, Jason Todd!!! wrote:
> Great, because -- as we all know -- coal mining is what ALL the kids nowadays hope to do when they grow up!!
>
> Personally, I always wanted to be a blacksmith, myself..
>
> Jason (DAMN YOU HENRY FORD!!)

yay!
hillbillies with black lung!

Freezer

Mar 30, 2017, 5:48:49 PM3/30/17
If I don't reply to this "Aldrichtom" <Aldri...@stilllost.com>
post, the terroists win.

> So which is it, the Regulations were put in for the
> Environment or the regulations were put out in for workers
> rights; it is not both ways.

You do know laws can be enacted to do both, yes?

Aldrichtom

Mar 30, 2017, 7:56:30 PM3/30/17

On 30-Mar-2017, wrote:

> > A popular theory is Obama signed those order to appease the "warming
> > theorist"
> > and these people were just expendable.
>
> "warming theorists" HA! You mean the people who are 100% correct in saying
> that global warming IS a thing and we ARE influencing the rate of warming?
> Those people? And so what if it was?

I'm not supporting any theory's with what I posted, I'm just presenting
facts.

> > You must be out of mind saying
> > conservatives can't fathom people not wanting to live off the
> > Government,
> > while the Democrats appeal to people who live off the Government.
>
> that's more Fox News batshittery. the GOP doesn't want to do ANYTHING to
> help ANYONE except their 1% buddies. The Dems understand that some people
> are going to need assistance and helping them is better than telling them
> to fuck off. The notion that the Dems WANT people on welfare is complete
> and total bullshit

So Trunp won the election stating he would create jobs based on the fact the
Democrats had created so many jobs

> > And if those jobs do need to be replaced, our new Education Secretary
> > will
> > see to that with decent schools to pick from versus a Government
> > monopoly
> > school system where the Union socialist teachers steal all of the money
> > for
> > a horrible performance.
>
> DeVos? HAHAHAHAHAH! She is a joke. She will make sure wealthy kids have
> a chance at education in private schools, but public education? She's not
> interested. You are a fucking moron. "Union socialist teachers" that's
> the dumbest fucking thing I have heard in a long time. Teachers are
> grossly UNDERPAID, and yet, somehow they are stealing money. Fuck off

So then Wealthy Kids are getting a superior education in Private Schools,
that's what your say, so why is that happening when Private Schools pay less

https://www.theatlantic.com/education/archive/2013/10/why-are-private-school-teachers-paid-less-than-public-school-teachers/280829/

Should I go in to teachers pay in low income areas vs what the Parent make,
how about the Janitors pay and so forth and look at the product being
produced at what expense it costs to run a Public School.

me

Mar 30, 2017, 8:01:44 PM3/30/17
On Thursday, March 30, 2017 at 7:56:30 PM UTC-4, Aldrichtom wrote:
> On 30-Mar-2017, wrote:
>
> > > A popular theory is Obama signed those order to appease the "warming
> > > theorist"
> > > and these people were just expendable.
> >
> > "warming theorists" HA! You mean the people who are 100% correct in saying
> > that global warming IS a thing and we ARE influencing the rate of warming?
> > Those people? And so what if it was?
>
> I'm not supporting any theory's with what I posted, I'm just presenting
> facts.

No, if you were presenting facts, you would have said global warming because that is a fact.

> > > You must be out of mind saying
> > > conservatives can't fathom people not wanting to live off the
> > > Government,
> > > while the Democrats appeal to people who live off the Government.
> >
> > that's more Fox News batshittery. the GOP doesn't want to do ANYTHING to
> > help ANYONE except their 1% buddies. The Dems understand that some people
> > are going to need assistance and helping them is better than telling them
> > to fuck off. The notion that the Dems WANT people on welfare is complete
> > and total bullshit
>
> So Trunp won the election stating he would create jobs based on the fact the
> Democrats had created so many jobs

Its the GOP's thing. They ALWAYS say they are going to create jobs, but they rarely ever do. The Dems say the same thing, of course, but they actually follow through with it. It's nothing but an empty promise used to get votes from stupid people with the GOP

> > > And if those jobs do need to be replaced, our new Education Secretary
> > > will
> > > see to that with decent schools to pick from versus a Government
> > > monopoly
> > > school system where the Union socialist teachers steal all of the money
> > > for
> > > a horrible performance.
> >
> > DeVos? HAHAHAHAHAH! She is a joke. She will make sure wealthy kids have
> > a chance at education in private schools, but public education? She's not
> > interested. You are a fucking moron. "Union socialist teachers" that's
> > the dumbest fucking thing I have heard in a long time. Teachers are
> > grossly UNDERPAID, and yet, somehow they are stealing money. Fuck off
>
> So then Wealthy Kids are getting a superior education in Private Schools,
> that's what your say, so why is that happening when Private Schools pay less
>
> https://www.theatlantic.com/education/archive/2013/10/why-are-private-school-teachers-paid-less-than-public-school-teachers/280829/
>
> Should I go in to teachers pay in low income areas vs what the Parent make,
> how about the Janitors pay and so forth and look at the product being
> produced at what expense it costs to run a Public School.

Go right ahead. Public schools are painfully underfunded and the employers are painfully underpaid. I don't care if a teacher is making more than a parent in a low income area, they are performing a public service. Do you complain because police officers or firefighters get paid more than your average parent?

Aldrichtom

Mar 31, 2017, 11:40:17 AM3/31/17

On 30-Mar-2017, me <moosehe...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Go right ahead. Public schools are painfully underfunded and the
> employers are painfully underpaid. I don't care if a teacher is making
> more than a parent in a low income area, they are performing a public
> service.

At most in some areas Public School teacher's should be paid nothing more
than what a Babysitter gets with the product they are turning out. Don't get
me wrong because there are good Public Schools and those Schools are usually
good when parents give a dam and monitor the employees. Where as in areas
that truly need decent Schools usually in Democrat entrenched government
areas the unionized teachers under perform. There are parts of this country
that have become so dumbed down that they longer can even relate to society.
We cannot keep doing what is not working despite Democrats promise to do so.