Biggest "Oh Duhh!" of Smackdown 5/2/17

Trijcomm

May 3, 2017, 1:08:03 PM5/3/17
Kevin Owens after his third run-in following winning the US title from Chris Jericho and after several weeks of badmouthing and berating him: "You were never my best friend!" Oh really? We've only heard that about a million times now!

BTW -- Are they trying to make Charlotte Flair a face? Or at least a tweener?

hobb...@yahoo.com

May 3, 2017, 1:59:58 PM5/3/17
On Wednesday, May 3, 2017 at 1:08:03 PM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
> Kevin Owens after his third run-in following winning the US title from Chris Jericho and after several weeks of badmouthing and berating him: "You were never my best friend!" Oh really? We've only heard that about a million times now!
>
> BTW -- Are they trying to make Charlotte Flair a face? Or at least a tweener?

Charlotte turned babyface, at least for now. Considering a lengthy heel run preceded this, wouldn't you think this was overdue? After all, her father had a number of turns in his career.

As for KO, well, this falls under sledgehammer of plot.

Aldrichtom

May 3, 2017, 2:31:10 PM5/3/17

On 3-May-2017, Trijcomm <trij...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Kevin Owens after his third run-in following winning the US title from
> Chris Jericho and after several weeks of badmouthing and berating him:
> "You were never my best friend!" Oh really? We've only heard that about a
> million times now!

Better than Owens feuding with Zahn for the umpteenth time

hobb...@yahoo.com

May 3, 2017, 5:29:59 PM5/3/17
Trying to think whether or not Owens (as Kevin Steen) had fought AJ Styles in Ring of Honor or elsewhere, WWE aside.

Trijcomm

May 3, 2017, 10:37:26 PM5/3/17

> Charlotte turned babyface, at least for now. Considering a lengthy heel run preceded this, wouldn't you think this was overdue? After all, her father had a number of turns in his career.
>
> As for KO, well, this falls under sledgehammer of plot.

Charlotte is the only real legit threat to take Naomi's title. To have a program against her, it would be easier for her to remain a heel. That's why I was asking.

hobb...@yahoo.com

May 4, 2017, 9:13:34 AM5/4/17
Only legit threat? Please. Natalya has her new, unnecessary stable, which gets negative points since James Ellsworth is the square peg in the round hole of that group. Too stupid to see that Carmella is using him. What if Becky Lynch turns heel? Not likely since that would leave Charlotte & Naomi as the only faces.

Trijcomm

May 4, 2017, 9:51:47 AM5/4/17
Natalya hasn't held a title in a long time. They still use her as a leader of heel groups as was the case in the Survivor Series and what's happening currently, but she is of the old school and she's not really in the mix for a long-term, viable reign anymore. Charlotte is the only real challenger to Naomi so I have to doubt this face turn is going to stick -- if it even is a face turn.