what would chad do if he caught dink on his property?

robert stickler

Jul 25, 2016, 1:19:34 AM7/25/16
i wanna know.

SPAZZCATAZ.

Jul 29, 2016, 9:14:17 PM7/29/16
On Monday, July 25, 2016 at 1:19:34 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> i wanna know.

RUN LIKE A PUSSY

robert stickler

Jul 30, 2016, 10:14:01 AM7/30/16
chad would kick dinks' punk ass.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jul 30, 2016, 1:36:56 PM7/30/16
You're probably right, since he could use his ooze to get to me faster than most people. On the plus side though at least he would be getting outside for once rather than being indoors and farting out insults on his $99 computer in one of his two houses with the gold-plated toilet seats.

The Chad

Jul 30, 2016, 5:18:51 PM7/30/16
On Sat, 30 Jul 2016 10:36:53 -0700, Alexander "Have You Seen My Weiner?"
Cain wrote:

>> chad would kick dinks' punk ass.
>

> You're probably right

You should remember that the next time you threaten my wife or my kids,
spunk puddle.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jul 30, 2016, 6:03:05 PM7/30/16
On Saturday, July 30, 2016 at 5:18:51 PM UTC-4, Chadlee Anvil "ISCABBS Won't Let Me Back On Because I Was A Douchebag" Bryant wrote:

> >> chad would kick dinks' punk ass.
> >

> > You're probably right
>
> You should remember that the next time you threaten my wife or my kids,
> spunk puddle.

When did I ever do that, you semen-gargling spandex wearer?
...You, of course, being the one threatening to contact my family.

And how nice of you to resort to your usual post edits in an attempt to hide from that which you fear.

The Chad

Jul 30, 2016, 8:27:53 PM7/30/16
On Sat, 30 Jul 2016 15:03:02 -0700, Alexander "A Troll Alone Wince 1994"
Cain wrote:

>> > You're probably right
>>
>> You should remember that the next time you threaten my wife or my kids,
>> spunk puddle.
>
> When did I ever do that

Numerous times with numerous socks.

Nadegda

Jul 30, 2016, 10:26:05 PM7/30/16
On Sat, 30 Jul 2016 15:03:17 -0700, fitnessforyou2002 wrote:

> And how nice of you to resort to your usual post edi<MUSHROOM CLOUD>

And there goes another irony meter.

robert stickler

Jul 31, 2016, 12:30:08 AM7/31/16
threatening people online can get you into big trouble!

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jul 31, 2016, 4:08:39 AM7/31/16
On Saturday, July 30, 2016 at 8:27:53 PM UTC-4, Chadlee Anvil "I collect Superman boxer shorts" Bryant wrote:

> >> You should remember that the next time you threaten my wife or my kids,
> >> spunk puddle.
> >
> > When did I ever do that
>
> Numerous times with numerous socks.

Post proof, pendejo.

Nadegda

Jul 31, 2016, 4:12:42 PM7/31/16
On Sun, 31 Jul 2016 02:54:22 +0000, The Chad wrote:
> Hi, Tehawk! Marijuana por fumar?

No, thank you, I don't smoke.

]v[etaphoid

Jul 31, 2016, 6:46:50 PM7/31/16
The Chad presented the following explanation :
> On Sun, 31 Jul 2016 02:26:03 +0000, Nadegda wrote:
>
> Hi, Tehawk! Marijuana por fumar?

If there's one thing Chad knows - it's sock puppets!

And if there's two things, the other one would be how to
producesimilarly maladjusted, punching bag sons from an unholy union
with his hair-lipped cousin.

Just sayin'...