Unifarva likes baloney sandwiches

robert

Jul 30, 2016, 3:03:21 PM7/30/16
Hell yeah

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jul 30, 2016, 3:59:02 PM7/30/16
On Saturday, July 30, 2016 at 3:03:21 PM UTC-4, robert wrote:
> Hell yeah

no

robert stickler

Jul 31, 2016, 8:58:10 AM7/31/16
they are pretty gross.

SPAZZCATAZ.

Jul 31, 2016, 10:43:40 AM7/31/16
they ok

robert stickler

Jul 31, 2016, 1:00:40 PM7/31/16
Poor man's grub

SPAZZCATAZ.

Jul 31, 2016, 2:47:35 PM7/31/16
On Sunday, July 31, 2016 at 1:00:40 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Poor man's grub

you like low class fare

robert stickler

Aug 1, 2016, 12:46:38 AM8/1/16
and high priced women.

s0183616

Aug 1, 2016, 10:35:45 AM8/1/16
You've never spent a dime on a woman other than your mom.

Trijcomm

Aug 1, 2016, 11:29:06 AM8/1/16
On Saturday, July 30, 2016 at 2:03:21 PM UTC-5, robert wrote:
> Hell yeah

And most of the folks in this NG are full of it.

robert stickler

Aug 1, 2016, 11:47:26 AM8/1/16
i haven't?

s0183616

Aug 1, 2016, 1:09:27 PM8/1/16
Name one example of spending money on a woman other than your mother.

robert stickler

Aug 1, 2016, 10:10:19 PM8/1/16
I bought this girl at my old job perfume

s0183616

Aug 2, 2016, 9:32:37 AM8/2/16
On Monday, August 1, 2016 at 10:10:19 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> I bought this girl at my old job perfume

Was it high priced?

robert stickler

Aug 2, 2016, 10:32:33 AM8/2/16
like 50 bucks.