hat putato

L0bstr2004

Jan 14, 2004, 8:52:21 PM1/14/04
how wuz hat putato plaed? did bil kulin tos a putato at thu kuntestintz? tat
wuld b a funi.

Darth Chaos

Jan 14, 2004, 11:26:32 PM1/14/04
I don't care if you're Harvey Daye Jr or Grant Bartram...take this goddamn
motherfucking shit back to alt.tv.game-shows and drink all the boar semen you
want. Fuckin' tard.

(And to the rest of RSP-W...I apologize for replying to a troll. Trolls like
Bartram and Daye are proof why an internet license or a computer license
similar to a ham radio license should be required for using a computer or the
internet.)

_____
"Ashes and diamonds, Foe and friend, We were all equal in the end." - Roger
Waters

MrL0bstr

Jun 21, 2017, 7:33:19 AM6/21/17
On Wednesday, January 14, 2004 at 8:52:21 PM UTC-5, L0bstr2004 wrote:
> how wuz hat putato plaed? did bil kulin tos a putato at thu kuntestintz? tat
> wuld b a funi.

LMAO! Bumping my very first post on RSPW!