Dink isn't good at athletics

robert stickler

Jul 8, 2017, 11:37:37 PM7/8/17
Hell no

The Chad

Jul 9, 2017, 2:56:27 AM7/9/17
robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> wrote in news:331cf749-bd6c-449a-
b4ad-fb8...@googlegroups.com:

> Hell no

I'll have you know that Dink was on his HS archery team.

He was the target.

robert stickler

Jul 9, 2017, 5:27:38 AM7/9/17
Yes!

Scott Oof

Jul 9, 2017, 10:49:36 AM7/9/17
robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> Wrote in message:
> Hell no

I've seen that video of you dancing. You look like a spastic,
limp-wristed reetee, you mollycoddled milksop. There's no way you
are athletic, you fucking piece of white trash shit.

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

robert stickler

Jul 9, 2017, 11:57:35 AM7/9/17
Lol white trash with 62 grand in the bank?

Scott Oof

Jul 9, 2017, 1:22:28 PM7/9/17
robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> Wrote in message:
> Lol white trash with 62 grand in the bank?

How many fucking times do we have to go over this, you fucking
retard? 62 grand isn't shit, you mollycoddled s.o.b. And even if
it was, money doesn't somehow magically erase the fact that you
are a poorly educated, poorly bred, right wing, faux Christian.
In other words, dyed in the wool white trash.

S!r Gregory Hall, Esq.

Jul 9, 2017, 2:03:01 PM7/9/17
If Dink was the target it's way more like a gay
debauchery team. LOL.

--

"Being both astute and erudite, I say a man not
mince words in order to spare the sensibilities

robert stickler

Jul 9, 2017, 2:57:05 PM7/9/17
Lol 62 grand in the bank and I'm white trash? Lol!!!

Scott Oof

Jul 9, 2017, 3:15:03 PM7/9/17
robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> Wrote in message:
> Lol white trash with 62 grand in the bank?

Poorly educated + Poorly bred + Uncultured + Trumpsucker + Faux
Christian + Wage slavery + Red state residence = White
Trash

There are educated and cultured liberals with little money who are
the farthest thing from white trash.

Your niggardly savings doesn't rescue you from being white trash,
you ignorant milksop.

robert stickler

Jul 9, 2017, 4:02:59 PM7/9/17
Lol Scott ooff is dink

Scott Oof

Jul 9, 2017, 4:30:59 PM7/9/17
robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> Wrote in message:
> Lol Scott ooff is dink

You're so pathetic that you can't argue against the matter at
hand. All you have is childish deflection, the last refuge of
white trash.

The Chad

Jul 9, 2017, 5:47:00 PM7/9/17
A;exander "Dink" Cain as "Scott Oof" <sc...@oof.org> wrote in

> 62 grand isn't shit

$62k in liquid assets *and* an investment portfolio is more than you
have, Dink. Otherwise, you wouldn't be living with your Mawmaw.

Scott Oof

Jul 9, 2017, 6:03:40 PM7/9/17
The Chad <chada...@aol.com> Wrote in message:
I'm not the Peach State homunculus, lard ass. However, I'd
probably prefer living with Dink's flabby alabaster mammy than
that ugly hogger you're married to. By the way, how is your
piggle? Are you keeping her trough filled with slop? I think I'm
gonna have to reach out to her on FB again to remind her that
she's been conned by a faux liberal piece of shit with an odd
fixation on the Mishawaka Milksop.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jul 9, 2017, 6:42:05 PM7/9/17
Geezus fuck, how long are you going to continue this pathetic idiotic delusion that Scott is me?

I mean, yea, you are a mentally ill, emotionally disturbed, obsessive sociopathic piece of SHIT, but even you change your style every once in awhile. Do it now before you end up smashing your fist through your craptop screaming my name.

robert stickler

Jul 9, 2017, 7:33:50 PM7/9/17
We proved you were scott oof

The Chad

Jul 9, 2017, 9:35:46 PM7/9/17
Alexander "Dink" Cain as "Scott Oof" <sc...@oof.org> wrote in

> The Chad <chada...@aol.com> Wrote in message:
>> A;exander "Dink" Cain as "Scott Oof" <sc...@oof.org> wrote in
>>
>>> 62 grand isn't shit
>>
>> $62k in liquid assets *and* an investment portfolio is more than
>> you have, Dink. Otherwise, you wouldn't be living with your
>> Mawmaw.
>>

> I'm not the Peach State

No, you're the Bitch State, Dink.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jul 9, 2017, 10:36:16 PM7/9/17
Scott wouldn't be me if you had Superman reverse-fly around the planet to turn back time, Chadlee. And we both know how badly you want that to happen.

robert stickler

Jul 10, 2017, 1:38:54 AM7/10/17
Chad proved it

jmfabi...@gmail.com

Jul 10, 2017, 9:14:53 AM7/10/17
On Saturday, July 8, 2017 at 11:37:37 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Hell no

Well he is a midget clown.

robert stickler

Jul 10, 2017, 11:24:29 AM7/10/17