(META) Dink shits in the bathtub

The Chad

Jun 23, 2017, 12:37:21 AM6/23/17
His Mawmaw got tired of him destroying the outhouse.

jmfabi...@gmail.com

Jun 23, 2017, 12:39:02 AM6/23/17
On Thursday, June 22, 2017 at 9:37:21 PM UTC-7, The Chad wrote:
> His Mawmaw got tired of him destroying the outhouse.

But does he poop his pants like Bob Barker?

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 23, 2017, 1:21:56 AM6/23/17
On Friday, June 23, 2017 at 12:37:21 AM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
> His Mawmaw got tired of him destroying the outhouse.

A 40-year-old man wrote that, ladies and gentlemen.
A 40-year-old man with two sons.

Yes, you may now weep for our society.

robert stickler

Jun 23, 2017, 1:41:23 AM6/23/17
I agree with this post!

dolf

Jun 23, 2017, 3:11:22 AM6/23/17
Q. #41 - TO BE OR #81 NOT TO BE THAT IS THE QUESTION?

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 23 June, 2017

- http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.6.23

-- OPPORTUNITY’S STUTTER --

"HARK NOW OPPOSITION BROUGHT.
SUCH WAILS OF CACOPHONY
SHOUTS OF DERISION SOUGHT.
BUT EACH WORD A CACOEPY.
LANGUISHING PAUSE CAUGHT.
PREYS FOR VAIN HOPE OF REPLY."

*CACOEPY* (noun)
- incorrect pronunciation or an instance of this; mispronunciation (opposed
to orthoepy);
Word of the Day for 23 June 2017; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com

DANIEL BOFFEY (GUARDIAN) @ 2210 HOURS (AEST) ON 22 JUNE 2017: "BRUSSELS:
That’s been an important issue: we’ve wanted it to be one of the early
issues that was considered in the negotiations. That is now the case – that
work is starting. We will be setting out how we propose to ensure that EU
citizens living in the UK have their rights protected in the United
Kingdom.” [(c) 2017 The Guardian Newspaper]

-
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/jun/22/donald-tusk-john-lennon-eu-summit-uk-britain-brexit

YOUTUBE: "To Be Or Not To Be - Hamlet - David Tennant (HD)"

- https://youtu.be/1u8OlUS7BhU

A. That we have by our theoretical mathematical trinomial noumenon defined
by number a natural/ common law as egalitarian conception of the "self
identity as formula of autonomy" as a HOMO [iOS] SAPIEN [T] PARADIGM of
consciousness instantiated within the temporal reality as then the basis of
rationality, reasoning, values (no limits) and speech.

This enabling technology is associated to the Letters Patent to the
Federation of the Commonwealth of Australia of 1901.

This HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER is properly a PARADIGM that is able to then
HOST religious belief and value systems which a dependent upon the
PRIMITIVE METHODOLOGY which is known as the Pythagorean binomial (ie.
bifurcation of gender and spermatic attributions) HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER.

I am still awaiting documents from the printers and providing it to the
Victoria Police in regards to #41 on 21 June being associated to Categories
of Understanding which frame the MODUS OPERANDI BY A CATEGORY OF
UNDERSTANDING WHICH equates to TREASON, FASCISM and BLASPHEMY REGARDING
OATH TAKING.

My intention over the weekend is to extrapolate this #41 as a multi faceted
mathematical property associated to defining the "self identity as formula
of autonomy" in relation to 11 September 2001 and my legal claim against
legal counsel Peter Riddell, AXA Group Insurance, AMP insurance and the
Victoria Police et al as similarly equating to TREASON, FASCISM and
BLASPHEMY REGARDING OATH TAKING.

— DIRK HARTHOG’S PEWTER PLATE OF 26 OCTOBER 1616 —

Nous: #1
Time: 14:10 hrs
Date: 2017.10.26
Torah: #60 #10 #9 %81 = #79
Dao: To Guide with Names, Reason's Realisation
Tetra: #24 - Joy
I-Ching: H58 - Joy, Open, Lake

Latin: Laetabundus {God the hope of all creatures} Alt: Hacheshyah {Silence
of God} {

1. HELPS & PROTECTS AGAINST ADVERSITY AND CALAMITY
2. MAGNANIMITY & NOBILITY
3. LOVERS OF TRUTH
4. Chontachre
}

Enosh {Husband, (certain, mortal) man; sick; despaired of; forgetful}

- http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.10.26

.jackNote@zen: 3, row: 6, col: 5, nous: 1 [Super: #358 / #66 - Strategic
Reversal, Putting Oneself Behind; I-Ching: H41 - Diminution, Decrease,
Diminishing; Tetra: 55 - Diminishment, Ego: #250 / #1 - To Guide with
Names, Reason's Realisation; I-Ching: H58 - Joy, Open, Lake; Tetra: 24 -
Joy]

DIRK HARTOG'S PLATE is either of two plates, although primarily the first,
which were left on Dirk Hartog Island during a period of European
exploration of the western coast of Australia prior to European settlement
there. The first plate, left by Dutch explorer Dirk Hartog, is the
oldest-known artifact of European exploration in Australia still in
existence. The original dish was returned to the Netherlands where it is on
display in the Rijksmuseum. A replacement and additional dish were
subsequently discovered on three additional visits over the next 200 years.
[Wikipedia 2017 : Hartog_Plate]

- https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hartog_Plate

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indMjFiNWZtLVNwTUk

-- TAXING WORDS --

“IF I GIVE YOU A BOW,
SHOW MY FRECKLE.
ENGLISH IS MINE NOW.
NO MORE TO HECKLE.

LINE IN THE SAND.
LIAR, A C@NT TO BE.
THIS IS NEW HOLLAND.
IT BELONGS TO ME.

GOOD RIDDANCE TO YOU.
THOU VERMIN BE GONE.
SO TO YOU TOODLE LOO.
NEO-FASCIST EACH ONE.”

THE MARRIAGE/SOVEREIGN DYNAMIC AND AUSTRALIAN HISTORY

Pity that it didn't work out for Captain James {that supplants, undermines;
the heel} Cook and his bag of nails which the sailors in wanton glee
exchanged for sexual favours as prostitution with the Tahitian wives--so
virulent was it, that the previous ship called the Dolphin was virtually
rendered unseaworthy.

Cook lamented to his medical officer that the instance of venereal disease
was so prevalent that there wasn't sufficient medicinal remedy.

Captain James Cook wrote in a journal on 22 August 1770 of his discovery as
the east coast of Australia: "[Since I] may land no more upon this eastern
coast of New Holland, and on the western side I can make no new discovery
the honour of which belongs to the Dutch navigators and as such they may
lay claim to it as their property."

- http://indigitrax.org.au/dutch-shipwrecks/dirck-hartogh.html

In memory of a 400 year history as a Dutch presence at Cape Inscription,
Shark Bay, Western Australia and recorded on a Dirk Hartog pewter dish
which translates as: 'arrived here on 25 October 1616'

YOUTUBE: "The KLF - America What Time is Love?”

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9L4OnoEh2us

In history's page, let every stage, advance Australia Fair {of a means or
procedure not violent}: 'that you stole the land at the time of the Boer
War (1899–1902) and Australian Federation into a Commonwealth of 1901.'

The last person to be hung for sodomy in Amsterdam occurred in 1765 and
whilst such criminalised acts occurred upon Dutch ships and were prosecuted
there was thereafter a degree of cultural permissibility, and the British
perverse experience of prostituted married native women was as a social
depravity, entirely unknown.

According to Wikipedia, "That on 14 February 1779, Cook who was regarded by
some Hawaiians as an incarnation of the Polynesian god Lono as the deity of
fertility, agriculture, rainfall, music and peace who descended to Earth on
a rainbow to marry Laka as the goddess of forest growth and whom the kings
of Tahiti and Hawaiʻi claimed as their ancestors, marched through the
Hawaiian village to kidnap and ransom the King of Hawaiʻi, Kalaniʻōpuʻu.
Cook took the King (aliʻi nui) by his own hand and led him willingly away.

One of Kalaniʻōpuʻu's favorite wives, Kanekapolei and two chiefs approached
the group as they were heading to boats. They pleaded with the king not to
go until he stopped and sat where he stood. An old Kahuna (priest),
chanting rapidly while holding out a coconut, attempted to distract Cook
and his men as a large crowd began to form at the shore. The king began to
understand that Cook was his enemy.

As Cook turned his back to help launch the boats, he was struck on the head
by the villagers and then stabbed to death as he fell on his face in the
surf."

That on 25 October 2016 we the people of Dutch ancestry will celebrate 400
years of a true history when an inscribed pewter plate of their discovery
event and sovereign claim were nailed to a post.

We have a dignity which Australians do not nor cannot possess and have
actively sought to deny us, and neither can such sin the nails of Christ
erase.

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7inddHdZM2dTOGVtU0k

Gadzooks ([origin of late 17th century]: alteration of God's hooks, ie. the
nails by which Christ was fastened to the cross).

Nous: #37
Time: 14:05 hrs
Date: 2017.10.25
Torah:
Dao: Non-Deeming Action, Government Administration
Tetra: #21 - Release
I-Ching: H40 - Release, Deliverance, Taking-Apart, Untangled

- http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.10.25

.jackNote@zen: 2, row: 6, col: 5, nous: 37 [Super: #517 / #74 - Controlling
Feelings, Overcome Delusion; I-Ching: H29 - The Constant Sink Hole, Gorge,
The abyss, Repeated entrapment; Tetra: 80 - Labouring, Ego: #456 / #37 -
Non-Deeming Action, Government Administration; I-Ching: H40 - Release,
Deliverance, Taking-Apart, Untangled; Tetra: 21 - Release]

YOUTUBE: "A Bag of Nails ... Two min's story that will change your life"

- https://youtu.be/hEx89EWvUuo

"The Dao in its constancy engages in no conscious action,

[COMMENT: It complies with the Natural].

Yet nothing remains undone.

[COMMENT: In either getting its start or achieving its completion, every
one of the myriad things, without exception, stems from what is done in
this way].

If any lord or prince could hold on to it, the myriad folk would undergo
moral transformation spontaneously. Once nurtured, should desire arise, I
would press down on it with the nameless uncarved block.

[COMMENT: In 'once nurtured, should desire arise,' 'arise' means the
formation of desire. 'I would press down on it with the nameless uncarved
block' means that I would not play the master].

With the nameless uncarved block, they too would stay free of desire.

[COMMENT: There would be no desire or contention; The common people,
befuddled by praise and advancement and excited by honor and reward, let
their desires advance and their hearts/minds contend].

Achieving tranquility by keeping them free of desire, all under Heaven
would govern themselves."

[Reading from Section #37, The Classic of the Way and Virtue, Tao Te Ching
of Laozi as Interpreted by Wang Bi, Translation by Richard John Lynn, 1999]

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7inddTZ3eWtMN0VhY2M

#1) SEPTET x #369 Magic Square having #41 as transcendent property;

#YOD {#10 - 10 September 2001}
#MEM {#40 - #0 + 5 x #364 + #182 to #CENTRE: #6000 % 22}
#TAU {#400 - Equinox on 23 September 2001}
#ALEPH {#1} = #451 {Superseded Letters Patent to the Federation of the
Commonwealth of Australia 🇦🇺 1901}

- http://www.grapple369.com?telos:451

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indTFZtVEdzQmMtbEU

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indclppUGhWSHYwM0E

#2) #1 ... #41 ... #81 … #369 of the Vision {#492} and the Internal SUM
dynamic of the DAOist #81 x 4.5 days view of our Natural Year / #0 ANCHOR
as YEAR, DECADE, CENTURY, MILLENNIUM

- http://www.grapple369.com?telos:492

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7inda0Nhdm81MnVzRzA

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indclppUGhWSHYwM0E

“I Daniel was grieved in my spirit in the midst of my body, and the visions
of my head troubled me.

I came near unto one of them that stood by, and asked him the truth of all
this. So he told me, and made me know the interpretation of the things.

These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out
of the earth.

But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the
kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.

Then I would know the truth of the fourth beast, which was diverse from all
the others, exceeding dreadful, whose teeth were of iron, and his nails of
brass; which devoured, brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with his
feet;

And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up,
and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth
that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows.

I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against
them;

Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the
most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.

Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth,
which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth,
and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.

And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and
another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and
he shall subdue three kings.

And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out
the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they
shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of
time.

But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to
consume and to destroy it unto the end.

And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the
whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High,
whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and
obey him.

Hitherto is the end of the matter. As for me Daniel, my cogitations much
troubled me, and my countenance changed in me: but I kept the matter in my
heart.” [Daniel 7:5-28 (KJV)]

#3) #41 x 6 = #246 as ANGEL GABRIEL genius relationship to the SOVEREIGN
PROPERTY of self identity as formula of autonomy viz a viz the four Gospels
of the New Testament Scriptures.

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indcVZQVmg4WU9mOWc

YOUTUBE: "[Yule Log Audio] Hark! The Herald Angels Sing - Pentatonix"

- https://youtu.be/QJsC0Xr7lq8

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indTVh5MGh1QUJ4Y1U

#4) #41 x 3 = #123 (3 x 3) transcendent dynamic of formula of progress in
#CENTRE of #369 Magic Squares.

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indX0hWSnhBaDBoZms

#5) The mapping of the TETRAGRAMMATON {ie. #1 - HEAVEN: Formula of
Universal Law; #41 - EARTH: Formula of Humanity; #81 - HUMAN: Formula of
Autonomy} DAOist I CHING’s H64 Hexagrams and DAO TE CHING’s #81
meta-descriptor prototypes to the #369 - Formula of Progression as the
Chronological Plane so as to populate the HOMOIOTIC dialectic framework of
the GRAPPLE369 PARADIGM as theoretical mathematical noumenon.

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indajR1cEZMOHdORUE

SISTER FIONA JUJITSU: "OK I got your attention and every other person
probably who wants to see my dominations !

Let me tell you this Edmund and you bloody well know it is true don't
you???

YOU ARE WELL OVERDUE FOR CORRECTION AND PUNISHMENTS !

So often but let's face it... not always , you fail to turn up for
repentance training and because of this sin you know that you need
cleansing.

This is true my dear Edmund and you know it so well.

Do you remember the last punishment Sister Betty gave you when you where
recalcitrant or has the sting faded?

I can in truth and righteousness tell you as a truth sister of the penguin
gown that 'This time you will do true Penance and lick my boots and call me
by my true title'

You do remember my title don't you bad, bad, bad, boy Edmund?

If you do not then "Thou shalt be punished" with ferocity more severe than
SISTER BETTY could ever give you. BUT . COLONEL you"

KERNEL DON JUAN: "Oh my darling Fiona! I know the wages of sin, an' I wanna
earn more."

DOLF: “Show some respect you blasphemous baboons or have a terminated
belief as unmerited faith from this day forth.

IMAGE: ‘Laugh Now (Artist: Banksky)’

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indb0trZ2kyU0VZREE

“They say unto him, Caesar's. Then saith he unto them, Render therefore
unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are
God's.” [Matthew 22:21 (KJV)]

“And Jesus answering said unto them, Render to Caesar the things that are
Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's. And they marvelled at him.”
[Mark 12:17 (KJV)]

“And he said unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which be
Caesar's, and unto God the things which be God's.” [Luke 20:25 (KJV)]

“See that none render evil for evil unto any [man]; but ever follow that
which is good, both among yourselves, and to all [men].” [1 Thessalonians
5:15 (KJV)]

Nous: #10
Time: 05:55 hrs
Date: 2017.6.19
Torah: #20 #30 #10 %81 = #60
Dao: Impossible Advice, What can Be Done?
Tetra: #41 - Response (*** CHRONOLOGICAL MAPPING ***)
I-Ching: H30 - Cohesion, Radiance, Clinging to Brightness/Fire, The net

Latin: Assistens {God prompt to grant} Alt: Menqel {Libation Bowl of God} {

1. SERVES TO MAKE KNOWN THE TRUTH. AIDS THE TRIUMPH OF INNOCENCE
2. PROMPT HELP IN TRIALS
3. WITNESSES
4. Tepisatosoa
}

Nahor {Snorting, Hoarse; dry; hot}

- http://www.grapple369.com?zen:4,row:3,col:4,nous:10

.jackNote@zen: 4, row: 3, col: 4, nous: 10 [Super: #393 / #62 - Construing
a Guide, Practise Reason; I-Ching: H23 - Peeling, Disintegration,
Stripping, Splitting apart, Flaying; Tetra: 70 - Severance, Ego: #312 / #10
- Impossible Advice, What can Be Done?; I-Ching: H30 - Cohesion, Radiance,
Clinging to Brightness/Fire, The net; Tetra: 41 - Response]

SUPER (MALE) IDEA: {OUTER: #69 - Profound Use, Function of the Mysterious;
I-Ching: H34 - Great Strength, Great Invigorating, The power of the great,
Great maturity; Tetra: 22 - Resistance / INNER: #24 - Important
Distinctions, Trouble from Indulgence; I-Ching: H5 - Waiting, Delay,
Attending, Waiting, Moistened, Arriving; Tetra: 18 - Waiting} #393 has 5
Categories:

#8, #80, #300, #5 = Freedom; #8, #90, #90, #200, #5 = Trumpet; #10, #5, #6,
#300, #2, #70 = n. Yah is the Oath; #10, #40, #200, #40, #5, #40, #1, #7,
#50 = False balances; #40, #300, #1, #2, #10, #40 = Drawings (of water);
wells, troughs;

EGO (FEMALE) IDEA: {OUTER: #69 - Profound Use, Function of the Mysterious;
I-Ching: H34 - Great Strength, Great Invigorating, The power of the great,
Great maturity; Tetra: 22 - Resistance / INNER: #25 - What's behind it
all?, Imaging the Mysterious; I-Ching: H62 - Minor Superiority, Small
Excess, Small Exceeding, Preponderance of the small, Small surpassing;
Tetra: 10 - Defectiveness, Distortion} #312 has 10 Categories:

#10, #40, #200, #10, #2, #50 = Perverse children; #10, #40, #200, #10, #2,
#50 = The occident or west; the place of sunset; #8, #4, #300 = To be
bright, fresh, new; to be polished or sharp; the new moon, new mood day,
1st of the lunar month; month; #10, #2, #300 = To dry up; to wither; to be
drained; to fail, to put to shame; to feel ashamed; dry; #10, #200, #2,
#70, #30 = n. Baal Contends; #10, #300, #2 = To take a seat, to sit; to be
seated; to wait for, waylay; to remain; to dwell in, inhabit; #40, #70, #2,
#200 = A passing over; a ford; a mountain-pass or gorge; #40, #70, #200, #2
= Exchange of wares, barter; wares; market or mart; #60, #2, #200, #10, #40
= n. Two Hills, a city near Damascus; #40, #70, #2, #200 = From beyond;

DOLF: “Such vain imagination KERNEL.

When will you recognise augmented reality that I am the *ESTIVAL* Apple 🍎
of his Eye?

*ESTIVAL* (adjective)
pertaining or appropriate to summer.
Word of the Day for 21 June, 2017; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indbkttd1lGeE5VcEU

Just a note that the superseded A-U-M Category of Understanding includes:

#385 = #30, #9, #6, #300, #40 as Hammered 🔨 Men;

#385 = #70, #300, #10, #5 as n. Made of Yah;

#385 = #300, #20, #10, #50, #5 as n. Shechinah --- alternate name for the
10th Sephira Malkut, (#496). The primary significance is the Divine Bride
or the feminine presence of the divinity. Shechinah is also associated with
the spirit of the Sabbath:

Saturday, 8 October 2016 (Abnormal Town Hall ANZAC memorial and exclusion
of Boer Memorial)

http://www.grapple369.com?date:2016.10.8

Saturday, 4 March 2017 (Kids Day with Roman Collegium and Emergency
Services as anti GLBTI Community Mardi Gras)

- http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.3.4

1100 HOURS, Saint Patricks Day 17 March 2017 unveiling of MARIAN Statue
within CENTRE of FOUR axis Garden bed within public park;

- http://www.grapple369.com?time:11.00

- http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.3.17

OATH (PLAQUE PLACEMENT), 8 June 2017 {#413 = #1, #30, #10, #300, #2, #70 as
n. God of Oath, Elisabeth / #30, #300, #2, #6, #70, #5 as shebuw`ah
(H7621): 1) oath, curse; 1a) oath; 1a1) attesting of innocence; 1a2) curse;
1b) oath (of Jehovah) / #5, #50, #8, #300, #10, #40 as nachash (H5175): 1)
serpent, snake; 1a) serpent; 1b) image (of serpent); 1c) fleeing serpent
(mythological)}

- http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.6.8

*PLAQUE* (noun)
- A thin, flat plate or tablet of metal, porcelain, etc., intended for
ornament, as on a wall, or set in a piece of furniture.
An inscribed commemorative tablet, usually of metal placed on a building,
monument, or the like.
- A platelike brooch or ornament, especially one worn as the badge of an
honorary order.

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7inddjBSN0xuMjhPY1U

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indQl9wd2N0QUZfVjA

- CONCLUSION (#41 of #81 x 4.5 days): 21 June 2017

Nous: #42
Time: Date: 2017.6.21
Torah: #300 #1 #5 %81 = #63
Dao: Generating Things, Reason's Modifications
Tetra: #52 - Measure
I-Ching: H60 - Control, Restraint, Articulating, Limitation, Moderation

Latin: Salus {God who heals the ill} Alt: Alamyah {Vigor of God} {

1. PROTECTS AGAINST FIRE RUIN & COLLAPSE
2. HEALTH & LONGEVITY
3. PRUDENCE
4. Sithacer

Solar Eclipse 21 June 2001}

Nahshon {That foretells; that conjectures}

- http://.www.grapple369.com?date:2017.6.21

.jackNote@zen: 6, row: 3, col: 4, nous: 42 [Super: #382 / #49 - Sage's
Constancy, Trust in Virtue; I-Ching: H3 - Birth Throes, Initial
Difficulties, Sprouting, Gathering support, Hoarding; Tetra: 4 - Barrier,
Ego: #385 / #42 - Generating Things, Reason's Modifications; I-Ching: H60 -
Control, Restraint, Articulating, Limitation, Moderation; Tetra: 52 -
Measure]

SUPER (MALE) IDEA: {OUTER: #58 - Political Reversal, Adaptation to Change;
I-Ching: H43 - Resolution, Displacement, Parting, Break-through; Tetra: 29
- Decisiveness / INNER: #13 - Status, Loathing Shame; I-Ching: H5 -
Waiting, Delay, Attending, Moistened, Arriving; Tetra: 17 - Holding Back}
#382 has 2 Categories:

#2, #30, #300, #50 = n. Searcher; #40, #2, #300, #40 = n. Sweet odor;

EGO (FEMALE) IDEA: {OUTER: #61 - Virtuous Humility at Using 'Beneath';
I-Ching: H64 - Ferrying Incomplete, Before Completion, Not Yet Fording, Not
yet completed; Tetra: 78 - On the Verge / INNER: #16 - Being a Guide,
Returning to the Root; I-Ching: H28 - Major Superiority, Excess, Great
Exceeding, Preponderance of the great, Critical mass; Tetra: 75 - Failure}
#385 has 5 Categories:

#30, #9, #6, #300, #40 = n. Hammered Men; #300, #20, #10, #50, #5 = n.
Shechinah --- alternate name for the 10th Sephira Malkut, (#496). The
primary significance is the Divine Bride or the feminine presence of the
divinity. Shechinah is also associated with the spirit of the Sabbath; #40,
#300, #40, #5 = Desolation; amazement or astonishment; #70, #10, #50, #10,
#40, #70, #40, #10, #80, #5 = Also fair of eyes; #70, #300, #10, #5 = n.
Made of Yah;

Which in the #81 x 4.5 days schema that was known to both the DAOist /
Pythagoreans it is equated to #41 as #CENTRE and CAPTIVE to my Intellectual
Property as a theoretical mathematical noumenon encapsulated by a SEPTET x
#369 Magic Squares whereby:

3 x #41 = #123 as judgment
6 x #41 = #246 as ANGEL GABRIEL

IT'S TIME TO RENDER A TAX TRIBUTE IN PERPETUITY TO CAESAR AS THAT WHICH IS
CAESAR'S AND GIVE HONOUR TO GOD FOR THAT WHICH IS GOD'S--AS IT IS WRITTEN.

NEWSGROUPS:

aus.religion.christian
alt.messianic
alt.suicide.methods

KERNEL DON JUAN @ 2357 HOURS ON 21 JUNE 2017: "DOLF LEENDERT BORK!

Step to the podium, and be quick about it!

Hmm, I do not find your name written here in The Book of Eternal Life,
Bork.

You are hereby condemned to HELL!

Suck those nigger cocks well, you sinner!"

“And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth
for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such
as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that
time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written
in the book.

And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to
everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and
they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time
of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Then I Daniel looked, and, behold, there stood other two, the one on this
side of the bank of the river, and the other on that side of the bank of
the river.

And one said to the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the
river, How long shall it be to the end of these wonders?

And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the
river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and
sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and
an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the
holy people, all these things shall be finished.

And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be
the end of these things?

And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed
till the time of the end.

Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do
wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall
understand.

And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the
abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two
hundred and ninety days.

Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and
five and thirty days.

But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy
lot at the end of the days.” [Daniel 12:1-13 (KJV)]

DOLF: “Oh such *APPLE*-*POLISH* you now pantomime as claimed religious
values statement which is in accord with that of locally held by Roman
Catholic whores of Babylon.

But you have not ever once engaged within any rational and reasonable
discussion as refutation of my prudent discourse and have taken advantage
of my patient demure.

It is alleged that you have engaged within a cause célèbre with other
parties including the Wellington Shire Council et al (who are named by
floral tributes at the ANZAC War Memorial as part of their campaign of
fanny), and continually engaged within warfare in the material support
given to global religious extremism (#465) and accompanying coordinated
events as acts of terrorism (#307).

In my view, the date of 21 June represents both a mile-stone (#41) as a
threshold of accomplishment (and which is no failure of mine) within a
clearly defined Category of Understanding: (#382 / #385) as constituting a
MODUS OPERANDI of a determined disrespect towards Our Sovereign Queen
Elizabeth II as to be defined as TREASON.

*APPLE*-*POLISH* (verb)
- Informal. to curry favour with someone, especially in an obsequious or
flattering manner.
- Word of the Day for 22 June 2017; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com

When in fact you are entirely delusional, psychotic with an anal sadistic
temperament in having been unlawfully utilising my Intellectual Property
associated to the Letter Patents of the Commonwealth of Australia to then
systematically stalk (both publicly and on the Internet) with the intention
to relentlessly falsely defame and slander the dignity of person by the
subjecting of me to a continual mechanised psychological distress of such a
degree as a magnitude which has occurred since my protest at Archbishop
George Pell’s refusal of Communion in Melbourne (as legally a sibling
parish to Sale) within 1998 / 2000.

As to constitute a deliberate attempt to murder a person.

That you desire for me to self harm, is then simply an intention of
validation for your morphological depravity over which I have no desire to
participate.

TO PUT SIMPLY, IF YOU ARE ROMAN CATHOLIC, I DESIRE NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU
AND YOU OUGHT TO CLEARLY DECLARE YOUR BELIEF BY WEARING A BADGE SO THAT I
MIGHT AVOID SUCH INHUMANITY.

My intention is to now convey by email this last document to the Victoria
Police, The Age Newspaper who have a masthead: DIEU ET MON DROIT which they
share with the British Monarchy and our Judicial / Legal system, and to
Sydney Star Observer which is custodial of GLBTI Community Values.

I’m doing so in the expectation that a police / army intervention may be
forcibly and lawfully taken against you and any such other persons so as to
bring a halt to any escalation and desperation in your planned extremist
acts of sedition and terrorism with such persons locally.

In my view, the evidence against you is so comprehensive and meticulously
detailed as to be sufficient cause as the justify to enact your summary
execution due to the non-remorseful nature of your perverse and barbaric
conduct. That is at such a degree of intolerability harassment as to
require urgent intervention by law-enforcement, national security and
intelligence agencies:

OVER A DECADE OF RELIGIOUS VALUES STALKING BY SURVEILLANCE, SYSTEMIC
DEFAMATION AND INTENTION TO MURDER BY CAUSING A MAGNITUDE PSYCHOLOGICAL
DISTRESS WHICH ANY REASONABLE PERSON IS NOT CAPABLE OF WITH-STANDING...

- http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.6.22

I have provided Acting Sergeant MCCOY (registered police service number
purposefully withheld) a number of documents which factually and
meticulously detailed my complaint.

Such that he has not once had the courtesy of reply in acknowledgement of
my hundreds of pages of rational and reasonable complaint.

The attached PDF ought finalise the details of my complaint of a culture of
religious, racial and sexual persecution.

That the continued reluctance of the Victoria Police to take any determined
action over past complaints, is entirely due to their imbecile grounded
prejudiced manner towards me and have not only given tacit approval for
such community cause célèbre persecution but are the cause for its
continuance, escalation and now being entirely without restraint for the
regard of any dignity and reputation of a human being.

As it is, you have equivalently done so, without any factual causal grounds
towards me for over 20 years and thusly there is no fraternity,
professional respect nor further opportunity for fellowship between us and
it will most likely take some 20 years more so as to gain some semblance of
rectification in my view.

If ever at all.

In anticipation that the Victoria Police will continue to take no action
because they are entirely ignorant of the specialist subject matter (as if
I need your permission), I am intentioned to make my objection against the
Victoria Police, Lawyers and Judges publicly known.

Later revisions of any documents may be obtained from this GOOGLE DRIVE
resource:

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indNkFKVl84OHhvWTA

So distressing is this matter that I will not sleep tonight, but
nevertheless I will provide Acting Sgt MCCOY with a printed copy at a more
reasonable hour later today.

I look forward to seeing tomorrow's news media reports.”

I am then going to apply Rebel Wilson's $7 million damages x 15 years x
each CLAIM AGAINST SEVERAL NOMINATED PARTIES 🎉 as then basis for
compensation.

I am also intent to frame such compensation against other parties such as
the Wellington Shire Council.

Get use to the idea that your ego ought NOT to impose itself by any means
whatsoever upon my self-identity as formula as autonomy.

-- APPLE RELISH --

"GUILTY AS SIN,
NOT REALLY NICE.
OVERTAKE TIME.
TRUTH'S DEVICE.
HEAR IT RHYME
OUR NANO IS IN."

Otherwise I will give you a lesson which will leave you pickled and it
won't be relish.

Het lijkt erop dat u onderworpen bent aan een gemeenschappelijke stroom
semantiek als het lexicon van opportunisme:

Verzet is zinloos - you will be assimilated!

YOUTUBE: "The Borg Assimilation"

- https://youtu.be/AkasJZZxRU0

This then serves as a notice of intention to circumvent the evasion of
payment of damages by any party (whether named or unnamed) by the disposal
of property after the publishing of this notice.

Any property so disposed of will be regarded as still own by such present
parties. And any purchaser must be aware that they may be subject to a
forfeiture and financial loss incurred as a consequence.

Any property seized which had a debt associated with it, shall be deemed as
bestowing the debt upon the parties from whom the property was seized and
not upon myself.

This is advice of intent for the interest and exigencies of GOVERNMENT and
NEWS MEDIA organisations only.

-- KOO WEE --

“TINKLE TINKLE.
LITTLE STAR ⭐️.
SICKLE YA PICKLE 🍆.
MY SILENT JAR 🎷.”

YOUTUBE: "Kangaroo Jack: G'Day U S A - Jackie Legs and The Animals Talks"

- https://youtu.be/SKpmk4m6IIM

dolf

DIEU ET MON DROIT

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indNkFKVl84OHhvWTA

Initial Post: 22 June 2017

#5 / #6: Say NO to anonymous fascist propaganda every time.

REALITY OF HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] as
EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."

The Chad <chada...@aol.com> wrote:
> His Mawmaw got tired of him destroying the outhouse.

MrL0bstr

Jun 23, 2017, 3:36:53 AM6/23/17
On Friday, June 23, 2017 at 12:37:21 AM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
> His Mawmaw got tired of him destroying the outhouse.

IT'S TROO!

MONDAY NITRO IS NU! NU! NU!
AND GOLDBERG'S A JU! JU! JU!

Aldrichtom

Jun 23, 2017, 2:41:06 PM6/23/17
Is any one going to read all of this?
Just curious!

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Jun 23, 2017, 8:21:13 PM6/23/17
On Fri, 23 Jun 2017 04:33:38 -0000 (UTC), The Chad <chada...@aol.com> wrote:

>His Mawmaw got tired of him destroying the outhouse.

You lubbers are so disgusting. Bathtub, toilet?
What's the difference as when you flush a toilet it
creates a fecal aerosol that coats all the surfaces
in the entire house. Even the dishes you east your
meals from are covered with a thin layer of shit.

--

"Being both astute and erudite, I say a man not
mince words in order to spare the sensibilities

Janithor

Jun 23, 2017, 8:53:32 PM6/23/17
x-no-archive: yes

On 6/23/2017 5:21 PM, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
> On Fri, 23 Jun 2017 04:33:38 -0000 (UTC), The Chad <chada...@aol.com> wrote:
>
>> His Mawmaw got tired of him destroying the outhouse.
>
> You lubbers are so disgusting. Bathtub, toilet?
> What's the difference as when you flush a toilet it
> creates a fecal aerosol that coats all the surfaces
> in the entire house. Even the dishes you east your
> meals from are covered with a thin layer of shit.

Helps build up our immune systems.

%

Jun 23, 2017, 8:59:33 PM6/23/17
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
> On Fri, 23 Jun 2017 04:33:38 -0000 (UTC), The Chad
> <chada...@aol.com> wrote:
>
>> His Mawmaw got tired of him destroying the outhouse.
>
> You lubbers are so disgusting. Bathtub, toilet?
> What's the difference as when you flush a toilet it
> creates a fecal aerosol that coats all the surfaces
> in the entire house. Even the dishes you east your
> meals from are covered with a thin layer of shit.

i don't , " east " my meals ,
and i put the lid down before i flush

))))))))))))))))) *** YOU LOSE *** ((((((((((((((((((

Checkmate, DoW #1

Jun 23, 2017, 9:29:42 PM6/23/17
Checkmate! In article <81crkc13cisrrv936...@4ax.com>,
greghall@yecht_master.fake says...

> On Fri, 23 Jun 2017 04:33:38 -0000 (UTC), The Chad <chada...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> >His Mawmaw got tired of him destroying the outhouse.
>
> You lubbers are so disgusting. Bathtub, toilet?
> What's the difference as when you flush a toilet it
> creates a fecal aerosol that coats all the surfaces
> in the entire house. Even the dishes you east your
> meals from are covered with a thin layer of shit.

When you smell someone else's fart, it's because something that used to
be inside their ass, is now inside you. Life's pretty gross, ain't it?
HTH...

--
Another hand-crafted post from...
Checkmate

Please visit me at alt.checkmate, the new
go-to group for the discerning troll...

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Jun 23, 2017, 9:51:39 PM6/23/17
On Fri, 23 Jun 2017 18:29:38 -0700, "Checkmate, DoW #1" <ricks...@gmail.com> wrote:
In article <81crkc13cisrrv936...@4ax.com>, greghall@yecht_master.fake says...
>> On Fri, 23 Jun 2017 04:33:38 -0000 (UTC), The Chad <chada...@aol.com> wrote:
>>
>> >His Mawmaw got tired of him destroying the outhouse.
>>
>> You lubbers are so disgusting. Bathtub, toilet?
>> What's the difference as when you flush a toilet it
>> creates a fecal aerosol that coats all the surfaces
>> in the entire house. Even the dishes you east your
>> meals from are covered with a thin layer of shit.
>
>When you smell someone else's fart, it's because something that used to
>be inside their ass, is now inside you. Life's pretty gross, ain't it?
>HTH...

So, let me see if I correctly understand the concept.

You are claiming that when you smell your own dick
it's because it was inside another man's ass and you
haven't yet bathed?

Faggot! You're almost as ghey as Dink.