What Chadwick's (former?) neighbours say...

]v[etaphoid

May 29, 2019, 7:54:45 AM5/29/19
On a recent trip to visit a friend in North America, my knocks on the
beaten down door at 114 MacArthur Avenue, Salt Lake City went
unanswered.

I was sure I saw a dinner plate or frying pan peering out between some
rustling vertical blinds at one stage, but three attempts at loud
knocking yielded no response from any occupants who may have been
inside.

After tripping my way back up the path and dishevelled front yard, I
cut across the concrete double driveway to the hose next door and spoke
with the neighbours to see if they knew who lived next door or when
they might be home.

A lovely middle aged woman pointed out that there was never a car in
the driveway and that they believed the quiet, portly fellow who lived
next door had "probably moved out" months or even years ago. They
acknowledged to having never been close with their "socially odd"
(former?) neighbour saying that he kept largely to himself, but that
they had on occasion received some of his mail in the mailbox and knew
of a forwarding address.

455 E Creekside Cir Apt A, Murray, Utah.

I was running short on time, so didn't have the opportunity to shoot
across town and pay a visit at the time, but have since looked it up on
google maps to see where/how my friend might possibly have downsized
to. I was surprised to discover that whilst the one-bedroom unit was
considerably smaller than what I still believe may be his current abode
at; www.tinyurl.com/chadsshithole, the possible new downsized pad
actually looks like quite a nice spot.

I'm not sure what their policies are on rescue cats and reinforced
bathtubs, but it looks a lot less rundown than the last rental hovel.
And so with a smile I can report that maybe, but just maybe, our kooky
online pal is getting his shit together after all...

https://www.google.ca/maps/place/455+E+Creekside+Cir+Apt+A,+Murray,+UT+84107,+USA

Update
------

John Henry has now confirmed that this address is Chad's humble abode.

If anyone else is interested, I think we should all meet up on my next
trip to the States...

me

May 29, 2019, 7:57:18 AM5/29/19
Nope, you're not obsessed with Chad. Not at all.
Message has been deleted

The Chad

May 29, 2019, 5:25:35 PM5/29/19
On Wed, 29 May 2019 04:57:15 -0700, me wrote:

> Nope, you're not obsessed with Chad. Not at all.

Is the Outback Jackoff fraud in reruns again?

%

May 29, 2019, 6:21:21 PM5/29/19
no , you don't seem to be rerunning yet

Phil Dercucci

May 30, 2019, 12:08:09 AM5/30/19
]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote in
]news:mn.ed227e3504...@phoid.con:
You're a coward with no proof and no balls.

---
https://www.avg.com

]v[etaphoid

May 30, 2019, 5:22:29 AM5/30/19
on 30/05/2019, Phil Dercucci supposed :
You're Chad.

I know which one I'd rather be...

]v[etaphoid

May 30, 2019, 5:23:15 AM5/30/19
All new information.

John Henry has confirmed that you live here;

https://www.google.ca/maps/place/455+E+Creekside+Cir+Apt+A,+Murray,+UT+84107,+USA

Tell me he's lying...

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

May 30, 2019, 3:34:10 PM5/30/19
]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote in news:mn.f48a7e353c615f6c.136487
@phoid.con:
Lawdy, lawdy, lawdy!

Capons like Chadweasel talking about others having no nads? Amazing.

What's next? He's already done the fibreboard and the guitars and got his
ass handed to him. Hell, he's even claimed someone 100 pounds lighter is
fat. Perhaps Chadwick can make us all jealous of the new digs in
Montpelier. Shame that's all been done to death.

Amaze us all and find an even flimsier set of lies, Chadlee! You're just
lame enough to do it!

]v[etaphoid

May 30, 2019, 5:52:33 PM5/30/19
Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle) wrote :
Watch out - it's not just Cowardly Cushingoid Chadwick you're dealing
with anymore.

The Weasel has brought Phil Dercucci and Gary Schuyler along with him
for the ride. And despite what everybody says, there is absolutely no
way that his only friends in the world are imaginary sockpuppets who he
invented to make himself look less lonely. ROFL!

Proceed with caution - Chadwick is a dangerous, fat, powerfully ugly
man who will have no hesitation in spinkicking you into a deep coma if
he ever catches you raping one of his workmates in a toilet. We can't
say we weren't warned...

]v[etaphoid

May 30, 2019, 6:02:01 PM5/30/19
% was thinking very hard :
ROFL!

The fat coward hasn't run in over a decade!

But we all know that within a month I'll make him and his current sock
creation disappear once again, just like every single othjer time he's
had his pants pulled down and had his ass kicked by an all too willing
world...

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

May 30, 2019, 7:01:39 PM5/30/19
]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote in
]news:mn.f9d87e35c3...@phoid.con:
Once Lou Proctor and the justly feared Voice of Reason show up, we're
outnumbered and outgunned. Woe is us! John Henry may even show up if he
can find an account to mooch. I'm sure the asskicking he put on people
the last time hasn't been forgotten.

> Proceed with caution - Chadwick is a dangerous, fat, powerfully ugly
> man who will have no hesitation in spinkicking you into a deep coma if
> he ever catches you raping one of his workmates in a toilet. We can't
> say we weren't warned...

Vermont is only a few hours drive from my current workplace and that has
me quaking in the kind of fear I cannot describe or measure.

Be merciful to all us Zimmerman sockpuppets, Chadweasel!

Lou Proctor

May 31, 2019, 12:13:21 AM5/31/19
]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote in
]news:mn.f48b7e3555...@phoid.con:
You're lying that he confirmed it, Zimmerman. Prove it.

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

May 31, 2019, 12:22:11 PM5/31/19
Lou Proctor <loupr...@aol.com> wrote in

>]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote in
>]news:mn.f48b7e3555...@phoid.con:
>
>> The Chad wrote on 30/05/2019 :

>>> Is the Outback Jackoff fraud in reruns again?
>>
>> All new information.
>>
>> John Henry has confirmed that you live here;
>>
>> https://www.google.ca/maps/place/455+E+Creekside+Cir+Apt+A,+Murray,
>> +UT+84107,+USA
>>
>> Tell me he's lying...
>
> You're lying that he confirmed it, Zimmerman. Prove it.

Did I call it or what? How's the weather in SLC, capon?

]v[etaphoid

May 31, 2019, 5:48:10 PM5/31/19
Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle) used his keyboard to write :
ROFL!

Well played Other Meta! How did you know Chad's favourite go to sock
could be lured out of retirement again? I realise Chadwick has an
unusually huge frieking head, but it sounds like it's getting awfully
croweded in there at the moment...

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

May 31, 2019, 6:54:02 PM5/31/19
]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote in news:mn.09d47e367415228a.136487
@phoid.con:
It goes in cycles. Lou (The NotChad) comes out and claims everyone as
Zimmerman to bolster the other NotChadweasel's delusions, David.

He starts out on a different release of the newsreader and uses the
suckpoppets on that copy. If you notice, the suckpoppets use different
versions on occasion.

Xnews is an application in a single self contained directory. So you can
simply make a copy of the directory, exchange the xnews.exe for a
different version and you're set. That's all you need to upgrade or
downgrade too.

Exempli gratia: you'd have a c:\xnews5.04 and a c:\xnews5.09 and call
each as needed. There's nothing in the Winblows registry to contend with.
The configuration files and users can be copied easily and are
independent of version. Even the password files for connections are
easily copied.

]v[etaphoid

May 31, 2019, 8:00:51 PM5/31/19
Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle) was thinking very hard :
Wow. You predicted the return of Lou Proctor to within 6 hours.

You've got the 'Weasel eating out of the palm of your hand...

>> Proceed with caution - Chadwick is a dangerous, fat, powerfully ugly
>> man who will have no hesitation in spinkicking you into a deep coma if
>> he ever catches you raping one of his workmates in a toilet. We can't
>> say we weren't warned...
>
> Vermont is only a few hours drive from my current workplace and that has
> me quaking in the kind of fear I cannot describe or measure.
>
> Be merciful to all us Zimmerman sockpuppets, Chadweasel!

Chad has never been to Vermont in his life. I know this since Greyhound
do not even offer a direct Salt Lake City to Vermont route...

]v[etaphoid

May 31, 2019, 8:23:20 PM5/31/19
Lou Proctor wrote on 31/05/2019 :
> ]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote in
> ]news:mn.f48b7e3555...@phoid.con:
>
>> The Chad wrote on 30/05/2019 :

>>> Is the Outback Jackoff fraud in reruns again?
>>
>> All new information.
>>
>> John Henry has confirmed that you live here;
>>
>> https://www.google.ca/maps/place/455+E+Creekside+Cir+Apt+A,+Murray, +UT+
>> 84107,+USA
>>
>> Tell me he's lying...
>
> You're lying that he confirmed it, Zimmerman. Prove it.

Welcome back Lou. Where have you been for the past year? What brings
you back? And how long have you been using Phil Notchad Dercucci's PC
and anti-virus software?

I can't prove to you what John Henry said, because he's got his
facebook site locked down pretty well these days to prevent leaches
like you from sending him off the rails again. But if you can get him
to approve you as a friend, you can read all about it yourself.

John Henry admits being played by sociopathic crutch, Chadwick before
and during the time he spent living with him at 455 East Creekside
Circle Apt A, Murray, Utah. If you look carefully at the shot below,
you can even see a broken LED monitor in the dumpbin in the familiar
setting behind Chadwick's rented unit block here;

https://www.google.com/maps/@40.6543471,-111.8753625,3a,75y,273.66h,91.29t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sTSmvZWNrCnhebLlIeRq6lQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Now I know you're not Chad and have no way of knowing where he lives,
but by all means explain how you know that John Henry and I are lying.
Or fuck off with your tail between your legs, again...

455 East Creekside Circle Apt A, Murray, UT, USA

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

May 31, 2019, 9:06:47 PM5/31/19
]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote in
]news:mn.0a587e3640...@phoid.con:
Lou was overdue. I'm waiting for my role model "Scott Oof" to reappear.

> You've got the 'Weasel eating out of the palm of your hand...

I consider that quite an accomplishment considering I have to get through
multiple layers of fakefiling, cowardice and denial.

>>> Proceed with caution - Chadwick is a dangerous, fat, powerfully ugly
>>> man who will have no hesitation in spinkicking you into a deep coma
>>> if he ever catches you raping one of his workmates in a toilet. We
>>> can't say we weren't warned...
>>
>> Vermont is only a few hours drive from my current workplace and that
>> has me quaking in the kind of fear I cannot describe or measure.
>>
>> Be merciful to all us Zimmerman sockpuppets, Chadweasel!
>
> Chad has never been to Vermont in his life. I know this since
> Greyhound do not even offer a direct Salt Lake City to Vermont
> route...

Shucks and drat. I had counted on a Vermont Rasslin' and Spinkicking
promotion headed by Chad. You know, just like the one in Idaho he claims
to have sold. Without Chad, the Idaho promotion seems to have disappeared
like it never existed at all. Funny, eh?

Phil Dercucci

May 31, 2019, 10:31:48 PM5/31/19
]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote in
]news:mn.0a6f7e36d5...@phoid.con:

>> You're lying that he confirmed it, Zimmerman. Prove it.
>
> Welcome back Lou. Where have you been for the past year? What
> brings you back? And how long have you been using Phil Notchad
> Dercucci's PC and anti-virus software?

AVG has a 10.1% worldwide market share.

Vous êtes un menteur connu, sociopathe.

]v[etaphoid

May 31, 2019, 11:10:48 PM5/31/19
on 1/06/2019, Phil Dercucci supposed :
You're still logged in as Phil, but arguing as Lou. But more
hilariously, like most of what you say (your marriage, your friendship
with JHD, your job, your rented home, your 3 x $99 PCs), your stats are
made up.

Of the small percentage of Wintel PCs which use something other than
the bundled Microsoft anti-virus software, AVG is not even in the top
ten for market share, partially explaining why the singgle
schizophrenic that is Chad and all of your instantly-recognisable,
indentically sub-normal assoicated sockpuppets are the only person on
Usenet not only using - but also too stupid to disable the auto-footers
provided by - AVG.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/271048/market-share-held-by-antivirus-vendors-for-windows-systems/

Spanked once again!

Lou Proctor

May 31, 2019, 11:20:05 PM5/31/19
"Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)" <Chadw...@zoho.com> wrote in
You didn't call jack shit. I am not Chad.

]v[etaphoid

May 31, 2019, 11:27:12 PM5/31/19
Lou Proctor explained :
ROFL!

And yet you include his signaure AVG footer in your posts. And for even
more hilarity, your stupid Phil Dercucci sock has turned his off. You
don't know if you're Arthur or Martha, you stupid, lonely, amorphous,
angrogenous, lesbian-librarian-looking, nym-shifting sociopath.

You Chad...

Lou Proctor

May 31, 2019, 11:29:23 PM5/31/19
]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote in
]news:mn.0a6f7e36d5...@phoid.con:

> Lou Proctor wrote on 31/05/2019 :
>> ]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote in
>> ]news:mn.f48b7e3555...@phoid.con:

>>> All new information.
>>>
>>> John Henry has confirmed that you live here;
>>>
>>> https://www.google.ca/maps/place/455+E+Creekside+Cir+Apt+A,+Murray,
>>> +UT+ 84107,+USA
>>>
>>> Tell me he's lying...
>>
>> You're lying that he confirmed it, Zimmerman. Prove it.
>
> Welcome back Lou. Where have you been for the past year? What brings
> you back? And how long have you been using Phil Notchad Dercucci's PC
> and anti-virus software?

I'm not Chad, Zimmerman. Not from Canada? Then why do you post Google
Map photos from the Canadian Google?

]v[etaphoid

May 31, 2019, 11:37:17 PM5/31/19
on 1/06/2019, Lou Proctor supposed :
Of course I, David Zimmermann, am from Canada! You've known it since I
started humiliating Chad on IRC twenty years ago. Not that you are Chad
or were on IRC twenty years ago, but let's not get caught up on why
you, Notchad, are so upset about all of this...

And for the record, my new facebook buddy John Henry DeJong provided
the link along with confirmation that he had been to and briefly lived
in the tiny unit. But I am always happy to repost the link, especially
since you've confirmed that it is not where Chad, who you are not and
who you have never met in person, could possibly live. On his own. With
a dozen rescue cats...

http://www.google.ca/maps/place/455+E+Creekside+Cir+Apt+A,+Murray,+UT+84107,+USA

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

Jun 1, 2019, 8:24:21 AM6/1/19
Lou Proctor <loupr...@aol.com> wrote in news:qcsreg$1js9$1
@gioia.aioe.org:
I knew pointing that out would make the stupid fuck jump on the hook.

Try to work it out, NotChad! The answer is really simple. Get hobbyfan to
help you if necessary.

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

Jun 1, 2019, 8:56:50 AM6/1/19
]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote in
]news:mn.0b317e362b...@phoid.con:
Me too! We are all Zimmerman. Or Cain. Or Spartacus.

> And for the record, my new facebook buddy John Henry DeJong provided
> the link along with confirmation that he had been to and briefly lived
> in the tiny unit. But I am always happy to repost the link, especially
> since you've confirmed that it is not where Chad, who you are not and
> who you have never met in person, could possibly live. On his own.
> With a dozen rescue cats...
>
> http://www.google.ca/maps/place/455+E+Creekside+Cir+Apt+A,+Murray,+UT+8
> 4107,+USA

Yeah, I couldn't believe JH friended Zimmerman's latest sockpuppet.

John has been cleaning up his deranged Facebook posts again. It's almost
as if he's lurking here and afraid to post. It's rather puzzling why
that's the case since he kicked ass the last time he was here.

Next time you post to John's Facebook page could you please ask about any
new monitor smashing videos?

The Chad

Jun 1, 2019, 3:16:13 PM6/1/19
On Sat, 01 Jun 2019 02:31:43 +0000, Phil Dercucci wrote:

> ]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote in
> ]news:mn.0a6f7e36d5...@phoid.con:
>
>>> You're lying that he confirmed it, Zimmerman. Prove it.
>>
>> Welcome back Lou. Where have you been for the past year? What brings
>> you back? And how long have you been using Phil Notchad Dercucci's PC
>> and anti-virus software?
>
> AVG has a 10.1% worldwide market share.

The best antivirus software of all is a Linux OS.

> Vous êtes un menteur connu, sociopathe.

Metafraud barely speaks English. Don't confuse him with French.

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

Jun 1, 2019, 3:24:22 PM6/1/19
The Chad <the...@mailinator.com> wrote in news:pan$aa7e9$81197977
$ab045fbd$c58b...@mailinator.com:
"Tell me people what court would find me guilty of ANYthing?"
- Convicted criminal Edmo after being convicted.

]v[etaphoid

Jun 1, 2019, 4:58:55 PM6/1/19
After serious thinking The Chad wrote :
> On Sat, 01 Jun 2019 02:31:43 +0000, Phil Dercucci wrote:
>
>> ]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote in
>> ]news:mn.0a6f7e36d5...@phoid.con:

>>> Welcome back Lou. Where have you been for the past year? What brings
>>> you back? And how long have you been using Phil Notchad Dercucci's PC
>>> and anti-virus software?
>>
>> AVG has a 10.1% worldwide market share.
>
> The best antivirus software of all is a Linux OS.

Running on a $99 PC via a 22" no-name monitor and sight-impaired
keyboard, disconnected from the internet for weeks at a time every time
you can't bay your ISP bill, no doubt...

Whilst I don't recall him asking, have you got any other system advice
for Phil, Chadwick the Brave?

>> Vous êtes un menteur connu, sociopathe.
>
> Metafraud barely speaks English. Don't confuse him with French.

ROFL! Fancy all three of you speaking google-translate-esque mangled
French? What were the odds?

I've enlightened your terrified life with more bombastic verbosity than
your Cushingoid head could ever process, 'Weasel! Deep down, I know you
thank me for educating you in a way that Beth Frindell, your parents
and so many others gave up on, years ago...

Phil Dercucci

Jun 1, 2019, 8:55:14 PM6/1/19
]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote in
]news:mn.11a27e3668...@phoid.con:

> After serious thinking The Chad wrote :
>> On Sat, 01 Jun 2019 02:31:43 +0000, Phil Dercucci wrote:
>>
>>> ]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote in
>>> ]news:mn.0a6f7e36d5...@phoid.con:

>>> AVG has a 10.1% worldwide market share.
>>
>> The best antivirus software of all is a Linux OS.
>
> Running on a $99 PC via a 22" no-name monitor and sight-impaired
> keyboard, disconnected from the internet for weeks at a time every
> time you can't bay your ISP bill, no doubt...
>
> Whilst I don't recall him asking, have you got any other system
> advice for Phil, Chadwick the Brave?
>
>>> Vous êtes un menteur connu, sociopathe.
>>
>> Metafraud barely speaks English. Don't confuse him with French.
>
> ROFL! Fancy all three of you speaking google-translate-esque
> mangled French? What were the odds?

You don't speak French, enculé.

> I've enlightened your terrified life with more bombastic verbosity
> than your Cushingoid head could ever process, 'Weasel! Deep down,
> I know you thank me for educating you in a way that Beth Frindell,
> your parents and so many others gave up on, years ago...

You'll believe anything and say anything, as long as it makes you
feel better about your own shit life.

--
This post has been checked for nothing by no one.
https://www.metaphoidmolestskids.co.au

Phil Dercucci

Jun 1, 2019, 9:09:34 PM6/1/19
]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote in
]news:mn.0b167e36ce...@phoid.con:

> https://www.statista.com/statistics/271048/market-share-held-by-ant
> ivirus-vendors-for-windows-systems/

That's vendor market share, not software.

AVAST Software has owned AVG since 2016.

https://press.avast.com/avast-announces-agreement-to-acquire-avg-for-
13b

Shut your mouth, child molester.

Nadegda

Jun 2, 2019, 2:26:15 PM6/2/19
On Sun, 2 Jun 2019 01:09:27 +0000 (UTC), Phil Dercucci
<burn...@maiz.ca> wrote:

>]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote in
>]news:mn.0b167e36ce...@phoid.con:
>
>> https://www.statista.com/statistics/271048/market-share-held-by-ant
>> ivirus-vendors-for-windows-systems/
>
>That's vendor market share, not software.
>
>AVAST Software has owned AVG since 2016.
>
>https://press.avast.com/avast-announces-agreement-to-acquire-avg-for-
>13b
>
>Shut your mouth, child molester.

When you have to resort to pedo lames you have already lost.

%

Jun 2, 2019, 2:41:10 PM6/2/19
at least you didn't deny his accusations

Skeeter

Jun 2, 2019, 2:44:51 PM6/2/19
In article <c8tqp6....@news.alt.net>, per...@gmail.com says...
this place has gone to the dogs.

%

Jun 2, 2019, 2:47:52 PM6/2/19
it was just me and robert holding the whole thing together

Phil Dercucci

Jun 2, 2019, 9:54:35 PM6/2/19
]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote in
]news:mn.11a27e3668...@phoid.con:

> After serious thinking The Chad wrote :
>> On Sat, 01 Jun 2019 02:31:43 +0000, Phil Dercucci wrote:
>>
>>> ]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote in
>>> ]news:mn.0a6f7e36d5...@phoid.con:

>>> AVG has a 10.1% worldwide market share.
>>
>> The best antivirus software of all is a Linux OS.
>
> Running on a $99 PC via a 22" no-name monitor and sight-impaired
> keyboard, disconnected from the internet for weeks at a time every
> time you can't bay your ISP bill, no doubt...
>
> Whilst I don't recall him asking, have you got any other system
> advice for Phil, Chadwick the Brave?
>
>>> Vous êtes un menteur connu, sociopathe.
>>
>> Metafraud barely speaks English. Don't confuse him with French.
>
> ROFL! Fancy all three of you speaking google-translate-esque
> mangled French?

You wouldn't know what non-mangled French looks like. You barely
understand English.

You were proven a liar once again. Go sit in the corner.

robert stickler

Jun 2, 2019, 10:13:55 PM6/2/19
I rule rspw

]v[etaphoid

Jun 3, 2019, 3:43:16 PM6/3/19
Phil Dercucci was thinking very hard :
> ]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote in
> ]news:mn.11a27e3668...@phoid.con:
>
>> After serious thinking The Chad wrote :

>>> The best antivirus software of all is a Linux OS.
>>
>> Running on a $99 PC via a 22" no-name monitor and sight-impaired
>> keyboard, disconnected from the internet for weeks at a time every
>> time you can't bay your ISP bill, no doubt...
>>
>> Whilst I don't recall him asking, have you got any other system
>> advice for Phil, Chadwick the Brave?

>>> Metafraud barely speaks English. Don't confuse him with French.
>>
>> ROFL! Fancy all three of you speaking google-translate-esque
>> mangled French?
>
> You wouldn't know what non-mangled French looks like. You barely
> understand English.

ROFL! That's what Chad just said, NotChad! Still, I think we both know
that is a lie. I have schooled you so many times on language and its
usages, that you must barely remember what it was like not having your
arse handed to you on a veritable vocabuplatter!

> You were proven a liar once again. Go sit in the corner.

Hi again Phil,

You must have forgotten, but you have responded to this post once
already using this identity.

You have added nothing to the thread with this latest contribution and
it is difficult to escape the conclusion that your latest sock is
rapidly approaching the point when he expires out of general
uselessness, juat like so many other pissweak Chadsocks before him.
It's been fun, Phil...

]v[etaphoid

Jun 3, 2019, 3:44:55 PM6/3/19
robert stickler formulated the question :
> I rule rspw

You have terrified and humiliated Chadwick so completely, that these
days he dares only respond to us under the guise of one of his
instantly-recognisable, sub-pathetic, like-minded Chadsocks.

Victory is yours. Well done, Robert. You have trained him completely...

]v[etaphoid

Jun 3, 2019, 3:47:01 PM6/3/19
Phil Dercucci formulated on Sunday :
> ]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote in
> ]news:mn.11a27e3668...@phoid.con:
>
>> After serious thinking The Chad wrote :

>>> The best antivirus software of all is a Linux OS.
>>
>> Running on a $99 PC via a 22" no-name monitor and sight-impaired
>> keyboard, disconnected from the internet for weeks at a time every
>> time you can't bay your ISP bill, no doubt...
>>
>> Whilst I don't recall him asking, have you got any other system
>> advice for Phil, Chadwick the Brave?

>>> Metafraud barely speaks English. Don't confuse him with French.
>>
>> ROFL! Fancy all three of you speaking google-translate-esque
>> mangled French? What were the odds?
>
> You don't speak French, enculé.

Au contraire, prétendant.

I can type it into Google translate at least as well as you, you word
mangling halfwit...

>> I've enlightened your terrified life with more bombastic verbosity
>> than your Cushingoid head could ever process, 'Weasel! Deep down,
>> I know you thank me for educating you in a way that Beth Frindell,
>> your parents and so many others gave up on, years ago...
>
> You'll believe anything and say anything, as long as it makes you
> feel better about your own shit life.

Am I making up your capitulation at the hands of Beth Frindell?

Is that a lie?

]v[etaphoid

Jun 3, 2019, 3:52:38 PM6/3/19
Phil Dercucci formulated on Sunday :
> ]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote in
> ]news:mn.0b167e36ce...@phoid.con:
>
>> https://www.statista.com/statistics/271048/market-share-held-by-ant
>> ivirus-vendors-for-windows-systems/
>
> That's vendor market share, not software.

That's proof that your claims of 10% market share were an invention.

Don't choke on that humble pie, Chadwick!

> AVAST Software has owned AVG since 2016.
>
> https://press.avast.com/avast-announces-agreement-to-acquire-avg-for-
> 13b
>
> Shut your mouth, child molester.

Well looky here who's going into a Chadesque turbo toy throwing mode!

I can't wait to hear about how Xnews, aioe.org and AVG are all market
leaders with double digit market share - and that it is pure
coincidence that sociopathic Chadwick and three others who definately
aren't invented socks created just to make him look less lonely and
afraid, all post from the same Utah-based $99 PC.

Instead of having unsupervised visits with their children and wearing
an albatross of shame around their cushingoid chineck that tells
everyone - *everyone* - that Chad Bryant cannot be trusted with
children or animals...

robert stickler

Jun 3, 2019, 3:58:41 PM6/3/19
I whooped his ass

Phil Dercucci

Jun 3, 2019, 10:41:50 PM6/3/19
robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> wrote in news:de0f22cf-187a-4701-
9873-4b0...@googlegroups.com:

> I rule rspw

Who the fuck are you besides some mentally challenged idiot?

Phil Dercucci

Jun 3, 2019, 10:42:43 PM6/3/19
]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote in
]news:mn.215a7e360e...@phoid.con:
That's why it's mangled, sociopath.

Skeeter

Jun 3, 2019, 10:54:11 PM6/3/19
In article <qd4lpa$1vqp$2...@gioia.aioe.org>, burn...@maiz.ca says...

> robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> wrote in news:de0f22cf-187a-4701-
> 9873-4b0...@googlegroups.com:
>
> > I rule rspw
>
> Who the fuck are you besides some mentally challenged idiot?

who has you swinging from a noose.

%

Jun 3, 2019, 11:40:42 PM6/3/19
like your face

%

Jun 3, 2019, 11:41:21 PM6/3/19
On 2019-06-03 7:41 p.m., Phil Dercucci wrote:
> robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> wrote in news:de0f22cf-187a-4701-
> 9873-4b0...@googlegroups.com:
>
>> I rule rspw
>
> Who the fuck are you besides some mentally challenged idiot?

you brought your twin in every way brother

]v[etaphoid

Jun 4, 2019, 6:30:22 AM6/4/19
Phil Dercucci submitted this idea :
We know. That's how we can all tell that's how you churn it out, my
simple, fat friend...

But why did you feel the need to post edit away the part where I asked,

]v[etaphoid

Jun 4, 2019, 6:31:51 AM6/4/19
Phil Dercucci presented the following explanation :
> robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> wrote in news:de0f22cf-187a-4701-
> 9873-4b0...@googlegroups.com:
>
>> I rule rspw
>
> Who the fuck are you besides some mentally challenged idiot?

He is your owner and trainer.

Bow down before Robert, the man who started your spiral towards
oblivion when he unfriended you from Facebook a year ago.

You have been turbo tossing toys from your pram ever since...

]v[etaphoid

Aug 6, 2019, 10:40:45 AM8/6/19
]v[etaphoid wrote on 1/06/2019 :
> Lou Proctor explained :
>> "Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)" <Chadw...@zoho.com> wrote in
>>
>>> Lou Proctor <loupr...@aol.com> wrote in

>>> Did I call it or what? How's the weather in SLC, capon?
>>>

>> You didn't call jack shit. I am not Chad.
>>

>> ---
>> https://www.avg.com
>
> ROFL!
>
> And yet you include his signaure AVG footer in your posts. And for even more
> hilarity, your stupid Phil Dercucci sock has turned his off. You don't know
> if you're Arthur or Martha, you stupid, lonely, amorphous, angrogenous,
> lesbian-librarian-looking, nym-shifting sociopath.
>
> You Chad...

And *poof* - Lou was gone...

]v[etaphoid

Aug 6, 2019, 10:46:21 AM8/6/19
]v[etaphoid formulated the question :
> Phil Dercucci was thinking very hard :
> Hi again Phil,
>
> You must have forgotten, but you have responded to this post once already
> using this identity.
>
> You have added nothing to the thread with this latest contribution and it is
> difficult to escape the conclusion that your latest sock is rapidly
> approaching the point when he expires out of general uselessness, juat like
> so many other pissweak Chadsocks before him. It's been fun, Phil...

And so it was.

Rest in peace, Phil...

Arvid

Aug 6, 2019, 10:59:40 AM8/6/19
]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote in
]news:mn.382e7e38d0...@phoid.con:
STFU, bitch.

]v[etaphoid

Aug 6, 2019, 6:01:36 PM8/6/19
Arvid submitted this idea :
The Chadweasel has a powerful maternal instinct to protect his
vulnerable Chadsocks and gets visibly upset whenever one is
threatened...