Chadweasel The White Trash Fucktard - Cheap Guitars and Proud of It!

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

Oct 29, 2018, 4:54:59 PM10/29/18
The Chad <the...@mailinator.com> wrote in news:pr5ugh$nek$5@dont-
email.me:

> On 28 Oct 2018, robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> said:
>
>> chadlee owns no guitars
>
> Wrong.
>
> https://imgur.com/a/UWpEtXW

Those are crap. Did you think you would fool an experienced musician with
that pile of junk?

As used instruments, I wouldn't pay more than 120 for the s-310 strat
copy and more like 90 bucks, the Peavy "Rockmaster" looks to be about 50
and the Epiphone SG might fetch 100 depending on the model and condition.

Here's the research:

https://reverb.com/item/260435-1997-epiphone-s-310-silver-w-batwing-
headstock-made-in-korea-in-excellent-condition

https://www.buya.com/Item/Details/Peavey-Rockmaster-Single-Humbucker-
Electric-Guitar/lite/1595b910bc2a4a649f21047b04fb79f7?
gclid=CjwKCAjw39reBRBJEiwAO1m0OQzWYA1P2XVKlDvV5RqkG2PNTMnBzCZmW4ZIgBuRvJT
0RWRZixj6qBoChUcQAvD_BwE

https://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/epiphone-limited-edition-sg-
special-i-electric-guitar/j38676000003000?cntry=us&source=
3WWRWXGP&gclid=CjwKCAjw39reBRBJEiwAO1m0OY2STCquslBtU3B43bnMyTWWEZt0Jyp0DK
Yr2QGqKsd5cf_vvheRVRoCm_kQAvD_BwE

Damn. Did I call it or what?

I have a '69 strat, a '62 jaguar and a thinline telecaster (in vintage
shoreline gold with the original ashtray bridge cover), any one of those
are worth more than the three of yours combined. Even my rebuilt
Steinberger is worth more than the three of yours (PAF pickups wired for
series or parallel, baby!) but it's not for sale as I'd never get back
the money I put into it let alone the time I put into creating the flame
maple finish.

Call me a sucker but I love the 60's necks and especilly the two short
scale guitars. (The strat made the StewMac youtube channel with Dan
Erlewine if you need something to stalk.) For that matter, any of the
cases for my guitars are worth more than any of your guitars.

> My two acoustics are cased up and in the closet.

How fitting! Is there still room for your fat ass in there?

> Now shut the fuck up, son-of-whore.

Fuck off, pauper. Go tell Lonnie they're still your kids, your ex-wife
looks like she could stand to see you groveling again, loser.

]v[etaphoid

Oct 29, 2018, 5:00:42 PM10/29/18
It happens that Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle) formulated :
The big question is, now that he's had it handed to him, what is Chad
going to do with his giant, gelatinous arse?

Lou Proctor

Oct 29, 2018, 7:24:08 PM10/29/18
On 2018-10-29 16:54, Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle) wrote:

>> https://imgur.com/a/UWpEtXW
>
> Those are crap.
What do you have?

> I have a '69 strat, a '62 jaguar and a thinline telecaster (in vintage
> shoreline gold with the original ashtray bridge cover)

Let's see them. Otherwise, you're lying.

%

Oct 29, 2018, 7:32:29 PM10/29/18
i have a martin d-17 and a strat signed by jimmi

The Chad

Oct 29, 2018, 8:09:34 PM10/29/18
On 29 Oct 2018, Lou Proctor <loupr...@aol.com> said:

> On 2018-10-29 16:54, Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle) wrote:
>
>>> https://imgur.com/a/UWpEtXW
>>
>> Those are crap.
> What do you have?

The Epi Strat has Fender Texas Specials.

The SG Special has a Seymour Duncan Custom Shop ’78 set.

The Peavey *is* a cheap guitar, but I like the maple/maple neck, and
I can mod it to my heart's content, take it to a friend's house to
jam, or leave it out on a stand and not worry about "ruining" it.

>> I have a '69 strat, a '62 jaguar and a thinline telecaster (in
>> vintage shoreline gold with the original ashtray bridge cover)
>
> Let's see them. Otherwise, you're lying.

Short-scale Fenders are lame. I don't care if they became "cool"
because Kurt Cobain played them.

CBS-era Fenders are even more lame, unless they are heavily modified.
(Jimi Hendrix used them for firewood, and David Gilmour's is just a
body & vibrato unit at this point, with everything else added later.)

But I'm just a lifelong keyboardist with a Hammond and a Wurlitzer
who started learning guitar in high school to write songs and help
friends, so I guess I'm not "legit" enough of a wonky blowhard for
goons like Scottie Pinch-A-Loaf.

Skeeter

Oct 29, 2018, 8:30:14 PM10/29/18
In article <bn4qrd....@news.alt.net>, per...@gmail.com says...
I got an air guitar, but it needs new strings.

Skeeter

Oct 29, 2018, 8:30:45 PM10/29/18
In article <pr87fr$meu$1...@dont-email.me>, the...@mailinator.com says...

> >> Those are crap.
> > What do you have?
>
> The Epi Strat has Fender Texas Specials.
>
> The SG Special has a Seymour Duncan Custom Shop ?78 set.
>
> The Peavey *is* a cheap guitar, but I like the maple/maple neck, and
> I can mod it to my heart's content, take it to a friend's house to
> jam, or leave it out on a stand and not worry about "ruining" it.
>
> >> I have a '69 strat, a '62 jaguar and a thinline telecaster (in
> >> vintage shoreline gold with the original ashtray bridge cover)
> >
> > Let's see them. Otherwise, you're lying.
>
> Short-scale Fenders are lame. I don't care if they became "cool"
> because Kurt Cobain played them.
>
> CBS-era Fenders are even more lame, unless they are heavily modified.
> (Jimi Hendrix used them for firewood, and David Gilmour's is just a
> body & vibrato unit at this point, with everything else added later.)
>
> But I'm just a lifelong keyboardist with a Hammond and a Wurlitzer
> who started learning guitar in high school to write songs and help
> friends, so I guess I'm not "legit" enough of a wonky blowhard for
> goons like Scottie Pinch-A-Loaf.

Nice Google copy/paste, where's the proof?

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

Oct 29, 2018, 9:15:30 PM10/29/18
Lou Proctor <loupr...@aol.com> wrote in news:pr84ql$cmc$1@dont-
email.me:
Hi, Chad! Thanks for socking up to say hello to me to preserve the
fiction of a killfile. It's always fun to watch you evade reality by
proving your cowardice. If you think having a pathological liar like
yourself calling me a liar could somehow bother me, you can kiss that
delusional fantasy goodbye.

One of your major problems is that because you're a liar, you assume
everyone else is lying too. I simply don't need to do so but I'd rather
you not try to stalk me as I will deal with it decisively. It's just that
you're not worth the bother. I'd rather try to fix you up a bit.

Listen, I am sorry at trashing your guitars. Fact is, I didn't see the
models in the description until after I posted. I'm kind of embarrassed
to admit it. So I just winged it and looked up the images on reverb and
the like.

Let me also state that I've bought cheapo guitars, I bought a 50 buck
precision bass, ended up swapping the bridge and installed a Jazz bass
neck plus new J-bass tuners after I found out the truss rod seized. So
buying cheap isn't always the best deal. It plays nicely now but I should
have gotten the Ibanez Mikro or even the Jaguar Bass VI to double as a
baritone with my Octaver (octave pedal). I really do like short scale
instruments and Squier is turning out some nice quality these days.

So we all make mistakes, you just make them every time you breathe. Stop
doing that already. Until then, you're going to have to keep your
promises. One small step at a time.

Sooooooo, I'll be happy to post my guitars right after the 3 year old
quest for a pay stub from Chad (that's you, sockboy!) is posted and
verified for all to ridicule and verify. I'd say that takes precedence.
So get in line, boy. For starters, one from a few years back and later a
current one. Seems fair to me.

Another thing: You don't give orders to your betters. You never will.

In the meantime I'll put together an account that a stalker like you
can't trace and have the pictures ready to go. Just get that first pay
stub posted with verifiable information and I'll be happy to introduce
you to my instruments. We will do one step at a time as long as you're
straight with me.

Fair enough, Chad? You first! I'll even throw in a picture of my home
pedalboard setup complete with an Ibanez Weeping Demon 7. It's awesome, I
like it better than a Cry Baby, it's a great price and value, plus the
sturdy construction is better than the Cry Baby IMNSHO.

So get that pay stub and be honest about it. FETCH, BOY!

BUT WAIT - THERE'S MORE! Act now and you'll get an image of the
registration page for my guitars at Fender ABSOLUTELY FREE OF CHARGE!
Juicy stuff, eh? No serial numbers, I don't want you tempted to start
stalking me when we're so close to turning you into something resembling
a human.

Remember, Cain really doesn't want to own you. He'd rather you just went
away. Or died. I think he's leaning towards the latter.

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

Oct 29, 2018, 9:28:25 PM10/29/18
The Chad <the...@mailinator.com> wrote in news:pr87fr$meu$1@dont-
email.me:

>>> Those are crap.
>> What do you have?
>
> The Epi Strat has Fender Texas Specials.

The pickups are worth more than the guitar. So I'm laughing at your
bullshit.

> The SG Special has a Seymour Duncan Custom Shop ’78 set.

See above.

> The Peavey *is* a cheap guitar, but I like the maple/maple neck, and
> I can mod it to my heart's content, take it to a friend's house to
> jam, or leave it out on a stand and not worry about "ruining" it.

You can afford expensive pickups but not a quality case? Horseshit.

They are all cheap guitars.

>>> I have a '69 strat, a '62 jaguar and a thinline telecaster (in
>>> vintage shoreline gold with the original ashtray bridge cover)
>>
>> Let's see them. Otherwise, you're lying.
>
> Short-scale Fenders are lame. I don't care if they became "cool"
> because Kurt Cobain played them.

Lame how? You drag in some lame guy to fail to make your point so all you
have is a baseless opinion. I got a Jaguar because it was a ridiculous
price and it needed to be rescued.

> CBS-era Fenders are even more lame, unless they are heavily modified.
> (Jimi Hendrix used them for firewood, and David Gilmour's is just a
> body & vibrato unit at this point, with everything else added later.)

You're full of shit again. For someone with guitars that might fetch
about 300 bucks, you're supposed to be an expert? Damn, this is why
people kepp laughing at you.

> But I'm just a lifelong keyboardist with a Hammond and a Wurlitzer
> who started learning guitar in high school to write songs and help
> friends, so I guess I'm not "legit" enough of a wonky blowhard for
> goons like Scottie Pinch-A-Loaf.

You're a pathological liar who got exposed because you're a fucking idiot
that can't face facts. Got that pay stub, sockboy?

Gerald L. Bostock

Oct 30, 2018, 12:41:26 AM10/30/18
The Chad <the...@mailinator.com> wrote in news:pr87fr$meu$1@dont-
email.me:
Why don't you post a picture of your paycheck Choad?

]v[etaphoid

Oct 30, 2018, 4:08:04 AM10/30/18
Lou Proctor laid this down on his screen :
Like I lied about my trip to Vegas?

Exactly how many times do you want your arse handed to you???

]v[etaphoid

Oct 30, 2018, 4:16:28 AM10/30/18
Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle) presented the following explanation
:
> Lou Proctor <loupr...@aol.com> wrote in news:pr84ql$cmc$1@dont-
> email.me:

>>> Those are crap.
>> What do you have?
>>
>>> I have a '69 strat, a '62 jaguar and a thinline telecaster (in vintage
>>> shoreline gold with the original ashtray bridge cover)
>>
>> Let's see them. Otherwise, you're lying.
>
> Hi, Chad! Thanks for socking up to say hello to me to preserve the
> fiction of a killfile. It's always fun to watch you evade reality by
> proving your cowardice. If you think having a pathological liar like
> yourself calling me a liar could somehow bother me, you can kiss that
> delusional fantasy goodbye.
>
> One of your major problems is that because you're a liar, you assume
> everyone else is lying too.

This. x 100.

> I simply don't need to do so but I'd rather
> you not try to stalk me as I will deal with it decisively. It's just that
> you're not worth the bother. I'd rather try to fix you up a bit.
>
> Listen, I am sorry at trashing your guitars. Fact is, I didn't see the
> models in the description until after I posted. I'm kind of embarrassed
> to admit it. So I just winged it and looked up the images on reverb and
> the like.
>
> Let me also state that I've bought cheapo guitars, I bought a 50 buck
> precision bass, ended up swapping the bridge and installed a Jazz bass
> neck plus new J-bass tuners after I found out the truss rod seized. So
> buying cheap isn't always the best deal. It plays nicely now but I should
> have gotten the Ibanez Mikro or even the Jaguar Bass VI to double as a
> baritone with my Octaver (octave pedal). I really do like short scale
> instruments and Squier is turning out some nice quality these days.
>
> So we all make mistakes, you just make them every time you breathe. Stop
> doing that already. Until then, you're going to have to keep your
> promises. One small step at a time.
>
> Sooooooo, I'll be happy to post my guitars right after the 3 year old
> quest for a pay stub from Chad (that's you, sockboy!) is posted and
> verified for all to ridicule and verify. I'd say that takes precedence.
> So get in line, boy. For starters, one from a few years back and later a
> current one. Seems fair to me.

Never going to happen, because it can't. Chad doesn't work, and has
never worked in a job that wasn't menial unskilled support desk shite.
His world would crumble the day he attempted to evidence as much, so
you can keep your powder dry substantiating your own guitar collection,
because Chad disappears from the thread at this point. At best, he'll
try and debate unrelated semantics to change the topic, but inevitably,
he disappears in a cloud of cowardice as always...

> Another thing: You don't give orders to your betters. You never will.
>
> In the meantime I'll put together an account that a stalker like you
> can't trace and have the pictures ready to go. Just get that first pay
> stub posted with verifiable information and I'll be happy to introduce
> you to my instruments. We will do one step at a time as long as you're
> straight with me.
>
> Fair enough, Chad? You first! I'll even throw in a picture of my home
> pedalboard setup complete with an Ibanez Weeping Demon 7. It's awesome, I
> like it better than a Cry Baby, it's a great price and value, plus the
> sturdy construction is better than the Cry Baby IMNSHO.
>
> So get that pay stub and be honest about it. FETCH, BOY!
>
> BUT WAIT - THERE'S MORE! Act now and you'll get an image of the
> registration page for my guitars at Fender ABSOLUTELY FREE OF CHARGE!
> Juicy stuff, eh? No serial numbers, I don't want you tempted to start
> stalking me when we're so close to turning you into something resembling
> a human.
>
> Remember, Cain really doesn't want to own you. He'd rather you just went
> away. Or died. I think he's leaning towards the latter.

LOL! It was at this point when I have offered and presented empirical
evidence of everything I ever claimed that Chad goes into shithouse rat
mode. I've got no doubt he's about to do the same to you.

It proves he's a spineless blowhard, but in his mind that's still
better than proving he's a destitute social outcast...

Perkoff

Oct 30, 2018, 4:47:47 AM10/30/18
"Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)" <Cowardl...@nospam.com>
wrote:
You danced for Chad, stupid. How does that make you feel, stupid.

]v[etaphoid

Oct 30, 2018, 5:24:08 AM10/30/18
Perkoff used his keyboard to write :
Ha! He just make you create another sock!

You're not so much dancing, as having an epileptic fit to Tubular Bells
for our amusement...

Gerald L. Bostock

Oct 30, 2018, 9:47:46 AM10/30/18
Perkoff <per...@gmail.com> wrote in news:pr95rf$2988$1
@adenine.netfront.net:

The Chad

Oct 30, 2018, 1:32:45 PM10/30/18
> You danced for Chad, stupid.

Scottie Pinch-A-Loaf didn't just dance.

His cracker ass showed up on Soul Train.

It's utterly amazing when all I have to do is insult Robby Shitler
with my hobbyist guitar collection to make a cowardly troll scour
Google results to try to sound like Jimmy Fuckin' Page. One mention
of string gauge or preferred pick would make his poseur ass
disappear.

robert stickler

Oct 30, 2018, 3:13:01 PM10/30/18
Chad has been out of work for a decade. Dink already proved it.

%

Oct 30, 2018, 3:32:35 PM10/30/18
On 2018-10-30 12:12 PM, robert stickler wrote:
> Chad has been out of work for a decade. Dink already proved it.

if he works they'll nail him for child support he'll be working for
nothing well not for nothing but he won't see any money

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

Oct 30, 2018, 3:52:51 PM10/30/18
]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.com> wrote in news:pr97vl$fte$1...@dont-email.me:
It's not much of an accomplishment. Unless you're someone as cowardly as
Chad.

> You're not so much dancing, as having an epileptic fit to Tubular Bells
> for our amusement...

That's a beautiful comparison. I'd prefer to think of the fat fuck having
an epileptic fit to "The Black Page" myself. It's called that since the
sheet music is so dense with notes it's practically a black page. Maybe
he'd lose some tonnage.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Black_Page

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

Oct 30, 2018, 3:53:30 PM10/30/18
"Gerald L. Bostock" <rspw...@aol.com> wrote in news:pr8ndj$1pk0$1
@gioia.aioe.org:
It's kind of hard to shame a sociopath into doing anything.

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

Oct 30, 2018, 3:54:11 PM10/30/18
]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.com> wrote in news:pr93h1$mnq$1...@dont-email.me:
I don't think he can count that high.

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

Oct 30, 2018, 4:07:10 PM10/30/18
]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.com> wrote in news:pr940o$pim$1...@dont-email.me:
Years back a company I worked at had these huge (and high volume) IBM
impact printers for corporate reports that did dozens(!) of pages per
minute. One of the idiots was quitting and getting hired up the street
but they wanted him to prove his claimed salary. He tied up one of the
overnight printers for hours trying to duplicate a pay stub on the
special payroll stock. (We had in house payroll for 10K people.) It was
noticed as they had sequential numbers and audit wasn't amused when they
discovered it a few months later.

So after he trashed everyone on the way out, the company who hired him
figured out his figures were made up and canned him about a month later.

It was funny watching him beg for his job back. Which didn't happen.

Anyway, that's what Chad should try. It'll be fun to watch him fail.

>> Another thing: You don't give orders to your betters. You never will.
>>
>> In the meantime I'll put together an account that a stalker like you
>> can't trace and have the pictures ready to go. Just get that first
>> pay stub posted with verifiable information and I'll be happy to
>> introduce you to my instruments. We will do one step at a time as
>> long as you're straight with me.
>>
>> Fair enough, Chad? You first! I'll even throw in a picture of my home
>> pedalboard setup complete with an Ibanez Weeping Demon 7. It's
>> awesome, I like it better than a Cry Baby, it's a great price and
>> value, plus the sturdy construction is better than the Cry Baby
>> IMNSHO.
>>
>> So get that pay stub and be honest about it. FETCH, BOY!
>>
>> BUT WAIT - THERE'S MORE! Act now and you'll get an image of the
>> registration page for my guitars at Fender ABSOLUTELY FREE OF CHARGE!
>> Juicy stuff, eh? No serial numbers, I don't want you tempted to start
>> stalking me when we're so close to turning you into something
>> resembling a human.
>>
>> Remember, Cain really doesn't want to own you. He'd rather you just
>> went away. Or died. I think he's leaning towards the latter.
>
> LOL! It was at this point when I have offered and presented empirical
> evidence of everything I ever claimed that Chad goes into shithouse
> rat mode. I've got no doubt he's about to do the same to you.

He's already done the frogging of me, trying to best me with his
suckpoppets and now he's trying to talk to his own sockpuppets. At this
point it's easy to predict because he's not got much left.

> It proves he's a spineless blowhard, but in his mind that's still
> better than proving he's a destitute social outcast...

Do give the scumbag some credit, since the sockpuppet show has failed to
convince anyone, he's going to change the subject, deflect, snip and
evade.

I'll bet there's some goalpost moving too.

robert stickler

Oct 30, 2018, 4:13:05 PM10/30/18
Chad is behind on child support?

]v[etaphoid

Oct 30, 2018, 4:44:22 PM10/30/18
Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle) was thinking very hard :
No job = no paycheck.

It's that simple really...

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

Oct 30, 2018, 4:45:26 PM10/30/18
The Chad <the...@mailinator.com> wrote in news:pra4jq$obe$1...@dont-email.me:

>> You danced for Chad, stupid.
>
> Scottie Pinch-A-Loaf didn't just dance.

I'd say I did a lambada on your fat ass, chump.

> His cracker ass showed up on Soul Train.
>
> It's utterly amazing when all I have to do is insult Robby Shitler
> with my hobbyist guitar collection to make a cowardly troll scour
> Google results to try to sound like Jimmy Fuckin' Page. One mention
> of string gauge or preferred pick would make his poseur ass
> disappear.

You calling anyone a coward is fucking hilarious. Go hide behind your
fakefile, loser.

Here you go, you may learn something.

Jaguar - GHS 12 - 50 flat wounds due to the retention of the original
Jaguar bridge and saddles. (Thanks to a recommendation on
offsetguitars.com.) Amazing life and well worth the money.

Thinline - Rev. Willy/Billy Gibbons 8 - 40 gauge
Strat - Rev. Willy/Billy Gibbons 7 - 38 gauge
Steinberger - Rev. Willy/Billy Gibbons 8 - 40 gauge

ProTip: The Rev. Willy Mexican Lottery strings are fucking tremendous. They
repackaged them as Billy Gibbons strings but Dunlop created some killer
strings. Have yet to break a high E string. I tin the windings on these
strings in case you want to try this at home.

Dunlop Tortex .060mm (orange) picks.

If you want to start a dicksize war, you really ought to make sure you have
the testosterone first, capon.

The Steve

Oct 30, 2018, 10:24:54 PM10/30/18
"Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)" <Cowardl...@nospam.com>
wrote:

hilarious!

Gerald L. Bostock

Oct 31, 2018, 12:23:23 AM10/31/18

]v[etaphoid

Oct 31, 2018, 6:47:58 AM10/31/18
Gerald L. Bostock pretended :
Questions like this have Chadwick avoiding an awful lot of threads
these days...

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

Oct 31, 2018, 3:55:49 PM10/31/18
]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.com> wrote in news:prc18r$oq1$1...@dont-email.me:
Has the little shitweasel run off again? No wonder his ex-wife looked for
someone with a spine.

]v[etaphoid

Nov 1, 2018, 4:49:55 AM11/1/18
Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle) formulated the question :
Looking at the half-sister which McNugget and Tedbundy and sharing
their bedroom with these days, I think Lonnie's been giving her a
little bit more than just his spine!

The Chad

Nov 1, 2018, 7:13:57 PM11/1/18
On 30 Oct 2018, robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> said:

> Chad is behind on child support?

What child support, retard?

The Chad

Nov 1, 2018, 7:26:31 PM11/1/18
> "Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)" <Cowardl...@nospam.com>
> wrote:

>> Jaguar - GHS 12 - 50 flat wounds due to the retention of the
>> original Jaguar bridge and saddles.

Kurt Cobain wannabe.

>> Thinline - Rev. Willy/Billy Gibbons 8 - 40 gauge
>> Strat - Rev. Willy/Billy Gibbons 7 - 38 gauge
>> Steinberger - Rev. Willy/Billy Gibbons 8 - 40 gauge

We're supposed to believe that someone flip-flops that much between
the low & high end of gauges?

>> ProTip: The Rev. Willy Mexican Lottery strings are fucking
>> tremendous.

ProTip? You probably stalked my online review of them. They're the
best strings on the market, and that's all I use (9-42).

>> Dunlop Tortex .060mm (orange) picks.

ITYM .60, dipshit. That's what Kurt used. And at least have some
balls and claim that you use .88s.

https://imgur.com/a/334B0em

Googling "experts" don't impress me.

robert stickler

Nov 1, 2018, 8:57:58 PM11/1/18

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

Nov 1, 2018, 9:19:08 PM11/1/18
The Chad <the...@mailinator.com> wrote in news:prg233$cp$1@dont-
email.me:

>> "Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)" <Cowardl...@nospam.com>
>> wrote:

Let's put back what you snipped out, chickenshit.

>>> You calling anyone a coward is fucking hilarious. Go hide behind your
>>> fakefile, loser.

No response but Chad The Capon has disposed of the fiction of a killfile.

>>> Here you go, you may learn something.
>>> Jaguar - GHS 12 - 50 flat wounds due to the retention of the
>>> original Jaguar bridge and saddles.

You snipped this out:

"(Thanks to a recommendation on offsetguitars.com.) Amazing life and well
worth the money."

> Kurt Cobain wannabe.

Actually the current Cobain model uses a different bridge and saddle as I
recall. I could be wrong. But the guitar model didn't interest me. As for
Cobain himself, I think he was one of those idiots that put in a TOM or
Mustang bridge on it before he blew off his face. It kind of defeats
purpose of the design.

Flat wounds and a buzz stop works just fine for me.

>>> Thinline - Rev. Willy/Billy Gibbons 8 - 40 gauge
>>> Strat - Rev. Willy/Billy Gibbons 7 - 38 gauge
>>> Steinberger - Rev. Willy/Billy Gibbons 8 - 40 gauge

> We're supposed to believe that someone flip-flops that much between
> the low & high end of gauges?

I do when using flat wounds on a 24" scale guitar with the original
Jaguar saddles, dumbfuck. You snipped the part about one of the guys
recommending them from offsetguitars.com, so your cowardly attempt to
take it out of context failed.

Had I wanted to be a poser like you I'd have claimed a StayTrem or
Mastery Bridge for the Jag or even GraphTech saddles. Compare that to
your claims of Texas Special pickups on a 100 dollar guitar? 300 buck
custom Seymour Duncans on a guitar worth half that wnen brand new? Gee,
you're so full of shit.

>>> ProTip: The Rev. Willy Mexican Lottery strings are fucking
>>> tremendous.
>
> ProTip? You probably stalked my online review of them. They're the
> best strings on the market, and that's all I use (9-42).

You're the stalker here so trying to turn it around isn't going to flush,
turdboy. Your attempt at projection is just another sign you're mentally
ill.

You have an online review of them? I (seriously!) had no idea, nor would
I care. So where's the review? Not that I care about your alleged
reviews but you made the claim. You're a pathological liar so I really
don't believe anything you say without proof. URL please.

>>> Dunlop Tortex .060mm (orange) picks.
>
> ITYM .60, dipshit. That's what Kurt used. And at least have some
> balls and claim that you use .88s.

Oh dear. I got the decimal point wrong? That so totally invalidates
everything I've ever said. I tried the Tortex pick, liked it and they
were on sale at Sweetwater once upon a time. So I ordered a bunch. Been
using them ever since as I still have a lot left.

I would have no idea what Cobain used for a pick. He's hardly anyone for
whom I'd model my playing style or try to emulate. You seem stuck on that
loser for some reason. That's sad, he wasn't very good at all.

But let's hear why I would need 0.88mm picks. I'm honestly curious.

BTW, the most recent guitar is my Jag, someone abused it and was looking
to get rid of it at a very low price. I wasn't even looking for one but
the short scale and the switch options were intriguing. Turns out a
little TLC, some setup and a wee bit of solder made it an item I'll
probably keep forever.

> https://imgur.com/a/334B0em

Oh, look! Chad has a picture of something!

Drat! It's not a pay stub!

> Googling "experts" don't impress me.

Why would anyone care what you think, pauper? Where's that pay stub you
promised a few years back, Chadweasel?

I'll repeat what you snipped out, dickless:
"If you want to start a dicksize war, you really ought to make sure you
have the testosterone first, capon."

Trying to win arguments by snipping out the context is just your speed.
I'm betting you graduate to post edits next.

While you're currently not pretending I'm fakefiled, could you let
everyone know you no longer post with the Cain mask on? I think it might
help your case when they commit you to an asylum. Maybe not but at least
you're making the effort and that's what counts.

Got pay stub?

Lou Proctor

Nov 1, 2018, 10:49:42 PM11/1/18
Why can't you post a picture of your guitars? Are you scared to do it?

The Steve

Nov 1, 2018, 11:20:02 PM11/1/18
shut your lying dick licker you fat child molesting Jew

]v[etaphoid

Nov 2, 2018, 7:54:32 AM11/2/18
Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle) formulated on Friday :
Chad is too stupid to be able to respond.

Well played...

]v[etaphoid

Nov 2, 2018, 7:55:04 AM11/2/18
Lou Proctor explained :
Where is your paycheck, Chadweasel?

]v[etaphoid

Nov 2, 2018, 7:55:46 AM11/2/18
The Chad used his keyboard to write :
> On 30 Oct 2018, robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> said:
>
>> Chad is behind on child support?
>
> What child support, retard?

The financial support you were court ordered to pay for your three
children, you fat, forgetful fuck...

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

Nov 2, 2018, 10:26:44 AM11/2/18
Lou Proctor <loupr...@aol.com> wrote in

<top posting>
Pay attention, I included a URL below from my workbench. Choke on it!

No more lame snippage or post editing, you're playing with the big boys
now. M'kay?
</top posting>
Hiya, Chad! Remember, not everyone has to be a clumsy liar like you!
People really do tell the truth when they can back up their words.
Someday you may be able to manage this on your own too!

So let's pretend I'm talking to a real person named "Lou". OK with you,
Chad?

<AHEM>

How come Chadweasel can post pictures right away of other things and
three years later, no pay stub? Is Chadweasel afraid to do so? I mean
the brave little turd isn't pretending to hide behind a fakefile anymore
so there's little excuse other than not having an honest job that also
pays more than minimum wage.

<GUFFAW>

I can post the pictures of my guitars. As stated earlier, I'll wait
until the Chadweasel, or one of his suckpoppets, posts the promised pay
stubs that are a few years overdue.

<AHEM>

Let's dispose of the fiction and we will now talk man to weasel, Chad.

*As I stated earlier in a reply to your current sock*, weaselboy:

[...]

************************
Okay by you, Chadweasel? Or do you plan to run away again, spankard?

Here's the strings and one of my picks. Please note that's the current
issue.

https://imgur.com/gallery/jwTxKCP

So get that pay stub together so we can all laugh at it!

I know you can't wait to see the guitars and the current pedalboard. A
few pay stubs and all will be revealed. You might even learn that you're
too stupid to get away with lying and become honest. I doubt it but you
ought to try it once or twice with people who are being straight with
you. See how the rest of the world lives while your head is up your ass.

The 8/40s were on sale ($3.99!) at Musicians Friend so I grabbed a few.
Once the 7/38s go on sale I'll grab a few more, I just swapped them out
on the Thinline and the Steinberger. I've already put the GHS flatwounds
on the Jag a few weeks back, and they last a long, long while. So no
package of GHS strings for the photo. I have extra twelves should an E
ever break but I rarely break strings. It's been a few years since a
string broke and that was a string that came with a used guitar I
purchased abused. It was only going to get replaced anyway once I
finished the set up, so no loss at all.

Flats last a while so I only order them at the last minute.

PS: Don't forget the paystubs, weaselboy! I can't wait.

robert stickler

Nov 2, 2018, 12:39:54 PM11/2/18
Chad can't read

]v[etaphoid

Nov 2, 2018, 7:08:15 PM11/2/18
Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle) laid this down on his screen :
Odds of Chadwick being able to produce a credible paycheck?

100/1

It is at this point that Chad and his socks attempt some misdirection
on unrelated semantics and then disappears from the thread altogether.
Set you clock by it...

Lou Proctor

Nov 2, 2018, 9:50:16 PM11/2/18
On 2018-11-02 10:26, Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle) wrote:
> You don't give orders to your betters. You never will.

So why are you trying to order Chad around? He owns you.

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

Nov 2, 2018, 11:37:37 PM11/2/18
Lou Proctor <loupr...@aol.com> wrote in news:priusm$f4p$1...@dont-email.me:

> On 2018-11-02 10:26, Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle) wrote:
>> You don't give orders to your betters. You never will.
>
> So why are you trying to order Chad around? He owns you.

Hi Chad! Just curious but how long have you been using the "Lou Proctor"
sockpuppet? The reason I'm asking is that it's fooling nobody and has a lot
of holes in it. The stench is a giveaway as well.

On to the current reply...

Putting aside your clumsy editing out of context, the pitiful Pee Wee
maneuver and the fact that you should have left the second sentence of my
original words out of it, I have to wonder how that lying pissant Chad
could own someone he runs away from faster than child support payments,
facts and reality combined.

So ducking all the points I made looks like capitulation on your part, it's
a pity you'll never be man enough to admit it, capon.

Sounds to me like Chad doesn't own a pot to piss in let alone anything
else. Either that or Chadweasel thinks ownership consists of losing every
argument and being ridiculed.

So let's get back on topic! Here's another request you've been ducking! Has
it really been three years?

>> PS: Don't forget the pay stubs, weaselboy! I can't wait.

]v[etaphoid

Nov 3, 2018, 1:42:45 AM11/3/18
Lou Proctor laid this down on his screen :
> On 2018-11-02 10:26, Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle) wrote:
>> You don't give orders to your betters. You never will.
>
> So why are you trying to order Chad around? He owns you.

"It is at this point that Chad and his socks attempt some misdirection
on unrelated semantics and then disappears from the thread"

Wow! Even I didn't think my prediction would come true within three
hours! Thanks, "Lou"...

cryptospo...@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2018, 4:58:33 AM11/3/18
The Chad brought next idea :
> On 30 Oct 2018, robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> said:
>
>> Chad is behind on child support?
>
> What child support, retard?

Where's your pay stub, you fat faggot?

cryptospo...@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2018, 4:58:44 AM11/3/18
The Chad was thinking very hard :

cryptospo...@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2018, 4:58:53 AM11/3/18
The Chad explained on 2018-10-31 :
>> You danced for Chad, stupid.
>
> Scottie Pinch-A-Loaf didn't just dance.
>
> His cracker ass showed up on Soul Train.
>
> It's utterly amazing when all I have to do is insult Robby Shitler
> with my hobbyist guitar collection to make a cowardly troll scour
> Google results to try to sound like Jimmy Fuckin' Page. One mention
> of string gauge or preferred pick would make his poseur ass
> disappear.

cryptospo...@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2018, 5:00:17 AM11/3/18
The Chad pretended :

>>> Those are crap.
>> What do you have?
>
> The Epi Strat has Fender Texas Specials.
>
> The SG Special has a Seymour Duncan Custom Shop ’78 set.
>
> The Peavey *is* a cheap guitar, but I like the maple/maple neck, and
> I can mod it to my heart's content, take it to a friend's house to
> jam, or leave it out on a stand and not worry about "ruining" it.
>
>>> I have a '69 strat, a '62 jaguar and a thinline telecaster (in
>>> vintage shoreline gold with the original ashtray bridge cover)
>>
>> Let's see them. Otherwise, you're lying.
>
> Short-scale Fenders are lame. I don't care if they became "cool"
> because Kurt Cobain played them.
>
> CBS-era Fenders are even more lame, unless they are heavily modified.
> (Jimi Hendrix used them for firewood, and David Gilmour's is just a
> body & vibrato unit at this point, with everything else added later.)
>
> But I'm just a lifelong keyboardist with a Hammond and a Wurlitzer
> who started learning guitar in high school to write songs and help
> friends, so I guess I'm not "legit" enough of a wonky blowhard for
> goons like Scottie Pinch-A-Loaf.

cryptospo...@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2018, 5:01:03 AM11/3/18
The Chad formulated on Tuesday :