Richard Dawson (BALDIE tag team wrestler on RAW)

MrL0bstr

May 16, 2017, 9:51:33 PM5/16/17
I can't stand that STUPID BALDIE tag team wrestler on raw. Im
talking about Richard Dawson! He is such a stupid baldie all he and dash do is
cheat in matches and tell stupid jokes that are not funny, and hold his
stoopid chair that he just hit someone with. AND HE GETS PAID FOR IT! WWE needs to fire Richard Dawson! Richard Dawson is a baldie! if the hardy boyz don't watch out, richard dawson and his buddy dash might steal the tag team title from them!

jmfabi...@gmail.com

May 18, 2017, 5:05:47 PM5/18/17
I, Sir Veisaid...that may leave the Hardyz....BROKEN.

MrL0bstr

May 19, 2017, 12:43:45 PM5/19/17
DELETE! DELETE! DELETE!