how cum me, doesn't support the u.s. military?

robert stickler

Jun 28, 2017, 3:54:18 PM6/28/17
just wondering.

me

Jun 28, 2017, 4:01:32 PM6/28/17
wanna point out where I said that?

%

Jun 28, 2017, 4:21:12 PM6/28/17
robert stickler wrote:
> just wondering.

because they're losers

robert stickler

Jun 28, 2017, 5:05:56 PM6/28/17
Most liberals don't

me

Jun 28, 2017, 5:07:09 PM6/28/17
On Wednesday, June 28, 2017 at 5:05:56 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Most liberals don't

another lie

robert stickler

Jun 28, 2017, 5:30:00 PM6/28/17
Look at obama

me

Jun 28, 2017, 5:34:25 PM6/28/17
On Wednesday, June 28, 2017 at 5:30:00 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Look at obama

let's just stop your stupid bullshit right here. Liberals are not against the military. Obama was not against the military. There is an enormous difference between being against bullshit wars and being against the military. I am against war. Period. Not the troops, in fact, you could easily say Republicans are anti-military because they cannot wait to send our troops into meaningless wars to die for oil profits. The life of a US soldier is more valuable than all the oil in the middle east. So before you start with your stupid spamming trolling bullshit, just fuck right off

robert stickler

Jun 28, 2017, 6:32:40 PM6/28/17
Trump supports the Military

%

Jun 28, 2017, 6:43:16 PM6/28/17
robert stickler wrote:
> Trump supports the Military

you're not safe around kids

robert stickler

Jun 28, 2017, 7:46:22 PM6/28/17
Why?

%

Jun 28, 2017, 9:02:58 PM6/28/17
robert stickler wrote:
> Why?

because of what you do

robert stickler

Jun 28, 2017, 11:21:07 PM6/28/17
What's that?

%

Jun 29, 2017, 12:12:48 AM6/29/17
robert stickler wrote:
> What's that?

your sick you need help you need to stay away from kids

robert stickler

Jun 29, 2017, 12:17:08 AM6/29/17
Why?